Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you think brock will return?

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    I think Brock will return, he's been such a main protagonist for so long, he's bound to come back soon.
    It's just that the thing is, someone who's been in this show for so long simply cannot "really" leave. I believe he'll also be back soon.

after seeing brock's voice actor is still doing voices for pokemon such as playing the gym leader marlon im pretty sure he would voice brock again
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'd find it funny if Ash returns to Pallet and we only see Oak, Delia and Tracey there like in the recent opening. If anything that's what I'm expecting to happen with nobody else there.
    That, Dear Cyber, is because your a negative Nigel. Considering how important Brock was to the series there's no reason to suspect he won't appear again

I'd find it funny if Ash returns to Pallet and we only see Oak, Delia and Tracey there like in the recent opening. If anything that's what I'm expecting to happen with nobody else there.
    In all honesty, that seems by far the most likely and logical. The past companions have no reason to be in Pallet town and it would make no sense for all of them (spread out over multiple regions) to all decide to go to Kanto at exactly the same time. The best opportunity was basically the Junior Cup, they could have made that a huge 20 part arc and invited tons of old characters, which would have had a proper reason to all gather there at that specific time.

It basically makes no sense for them to just be in Pallet Town, unless Ash wins the Unova League (or gets top 2) and returns to Pallet in preparation for the Champion's League to find them all waiting for him as a surprise party (similar to the party after the Indigo League). Or maybe the writers will finally give Ash his eleventh birthday party and invite everyone

Last we heard Brock was in Pewter which is close to Pallet. It's not hard to believe he would turn up if we get an episode set in Pallet

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Last we heard Brock was in Pewter which is close to Pallet. It's not hard to believe he would turn up if we get an episode set in Pallet
    Nobody knows if he's still there though. IF we see Brock it will probably only be for a 2-parter, he's being treated a lot like Max and Tracey were after they left the cast. Just two flashbacks only after Dawn came and that's it.

He's probably not going to get an arc like the female protagonists did.

As long as he gets something I'm happy. Not expecting an arc but an episode or 2

As long as he gets something I'm happy. Not expecting an arc but an episode or 2
    That would be the most likely thing they do.

Truthfully I am not expecting a Pallet reunion either. Most likely only Oak, Delia and Tracey will be shown like the opening suggests. The episode will probably just be about Iris/Cilan seeing Ash's older Pokemon, rather than old travel companions.

Pallet Reunion just seems an easy place to throw in a Brock cameo. But they could always have him visit a hospital wherever ash is

i'd rather brock just come back for the 6th gen..and get rid of cilian...because brock is much better, ash interacts with him more and is just a better character then cilian and his stupid whatever time

After the Unova League, in Pallet Town, when/if Ash ever goes back to Pallet Town before gen. 5 ends. I also hope that Dawn will be there too to reunite the DP trio temporarily, maybe Misty as well so that Dawn and Misty could meet XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Brock shall come riding a Pidgeot to the lab and then Pidgeot will Aerial Ace Ash for forgetting about her.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    After the Unova League, in Pallet Town, when/if Ash ever goes back to Pallet Town before gen. 5 ends. I also hope that Dawn will be there too to reunite the DP trio temporarily, maybe Misty as well so that Dawn and Misty could meet XD
    Dawns had a big enough cameo. I don't want her stealing screentime from Brock

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    i'd rather brock just come back for the 6th gen..and get rid of cilian...because brock is much better, ash interacts with him more and is just a better character then cilian and his stupid whatever time

No character is better than the other, just because you don't like Cilan and this shouldn't become another replace character thread.

If Dawn is gonna be at Pallet then Misty has to be there too so they could meet.

I hope, I pray, he doesn't return. Or they make him any worse as a character than he was in DP. And we'll be stuck with...Bill Rogers...as Brock. No, no, NO-- Brock can stay gone. And Misty? Please no, dear god NO, not with Michele Knotz's voice. Isn't it bad enough we have Sarah Natochenny's forced Veronica Taylor imitation Ash in BW to deal with? I'd rather leave them where they are than ruin what's left of them to me. Let's try to get rid of more bad voices for chars than let them come back, shall we? (with respect to the English dub). Anyway, besides that, I think Brock/Takeshi's day is done and he's been abused horribly in DP. As for Misty, last I saw her was in MOMP, and tbh I don't see her returning at all anytime (which I don't mind though apologies to Misty fans but Knotz would just butcher Misty IMO).
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 15th October 2012 at 8:59 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    If Dawn is gonna be at Pallet then Misty has to be there too so they could meet.
    Only if she leaves the pip at home lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Brock is not going to return, neither are any old characters going to return for a while.

I don't even know why this thread was even made.

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    Brock is not going to return, neither are any old characters going to return for a while.

Hey hey, every character gets a cameo lol. Brock is due for his.

Umm what?

Dawn? Cynthia?

It isn't about a permanent spot. It's just a temporary return.

Dawn returned why is it so hard to believe Brock will. Let me guess, you don't like him

Dawn returned why is it so hard to believe Brock will. Let me guess, you don't like him
    Probably lol. Everybody hates on him cuz the writers are hoes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Probably lol. Everybody hates on him cuz the writers are hoes.
    If Brock left when people still liked him he probably would be missed more. Instead they dragged him out longer than they should of and DP's lack of focus didn't help matters.

Such a difference between when Brock was replaced for Orange Islands and then replaced for BW. What a difference 12 years can make!

If Brock left when people still liked him he probably would be missed more. Instead they dragged him out longer than they should of and DP's lack of focus didn't help matters.

Such a difference between when Brock was replaced for Orange Islands and then replaced for BW. What a difference 12 years can make!
    Exactly. The writers gave up on him which was the issue. He could of still be a great character with a lot more fans if the writers just focused on him more.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hey hey, every character gets a cameo lol. Brock is due for his.
    Yeah but Brock's been on the show for years. If the writers decide not to give him one, could you blame them?

My ideal battle ever!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast