Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Usernames.

Default Usernames.

Tell me, why is your username like this? Don't tell me that you are bored when making one. >: D Why? What made you want your username to be like this?
    Last edited by Quilava42; 23rd January 2013 at 3:08 AM.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I made this mah username cause when I look up at the starry sky, I like to picture myself as a star destined for greatness <333

I'm in misc a lot.

I was previously Autismic.

winning.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

This was my late grandfather's name.

I was bored.

I had to come up with a name on the spot, because my mom was the one signing me up at the time (I was thirteen and still new to the Internet). Then I thought it would be "creative" to misspell it with a "K" instead of a "C", and it's stuck. I can't bring myself to change it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

My old username was casted a lot, so I wanted a new alias of my favorite Pokemon.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

A mix of Crobat and Infernape.

I remember there was a forum like this back when I first joined.

On topic: Meeker is the nickname (as the don't normally use first or last names in the game) of a character from one of my favorite video games, S.T.AL.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. The guy is a former brain-washed, mind-controlled fanatic who broke free of the mind-control, and can't remember what went on during the time of while he was under the influence of the psychic emission that used him as a puppet for about a year, but can remember everything before that. He sports one of the coolest armors in the game. A meeker is a submissive person, which I am the exact opposite of. It's like how they call a muscular guy "tiny."
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

My old username was Keldeo 647. People started calling me Kelz as a nickname. I decided to change it permanently to Kelz since I thought Keldeo 647 was uncreative.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

It's a Star Wars reference that sounded really good as a username. Yeah... that's it.

Knightfall signing off...

Take a wild guess.

At the time I just thought it sounded cool.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Take a wild guess.
    Lol this made my day.

I've always had trouble thinking of usernames. One day I'll come up with one which I'll use across various forums. I like it that you can actually change your username here.

And yes I've changed my username a few times.

Fearless123 is just something I came up with on the spot.

Lucario is my favorite pokemon, I admire and love it. And I'm born in the year of 1995.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I chose mine because of that baby Lugia in season 5 of the show. It was just so cute. xD

I actually hate my Username. I made an account on here using the name I've used on the Internet for YEARS, but I had to make a new one shortly after for some reason. I just went with Sid87 as a reference to Sidney Crosby. Not my best work.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Mine was a frequently used online combination of "pikachu" (that part was probably pretty clear :P), "flame" (since I love fire types, particularly charmander's line and cyndaquil - which all have flames, hey now look at that :P) and egg since I love togepi and it is just so cute! And while I didn't even realize it exactly when I first came up with it, those three pokemon (well considering just charizard for the "flame" part) are my favorite pokemon in the different categories of.....well I don't know quite how to say, but pikachu is my favorite "awesome" pokemon (and thus my favorite of all time), charizard is my favorite battling pokemon (unfortunately I know that pikachu's stats suck, which is depressing but sad, sad reality), and togepi is my favorite cute pokemon! Oh and "Pikafleg" was a remake of my original and first official username, Pikaflin37, which was based off of a pokemon sprite mix-up I once made combining pikachu, charmeleon, and mudkip, hence the second part of the name combines flame and "fin", for obvious reasons. The 37 is the "sum" of their pokedex numbers....only using mudkip's hoenn dex number, as I wanted it to be 2 digits :P. And that's my name! :-)
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

My username is the name I use in real life. I changed my first name last year though it isn't legally recognized however.

I wasn't a fan of my old username so I decided that I should just have my username match my irl name, because it isn't a very common name.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Street Comedy is the best form of entertainment there is.

It's a combination of my real name and the Pokemon that sounds most like my name. I'm still waiting to see a female Pokemon forum member called "TeddiUrsula"!

A typo that my friend made on Messenger once (should have been Henkka) and it has stuck with me ever since. Most of my friends still call me Hankka.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Well I don't really know how mine came to me. I guess I was sorting of complainign about my muse leaveing me when I was making my account, and I just kinda tacked the soul part on the front. Of course, I woudl shorten it to just Muse...but some people also call me Soul...thus I can't really pick one.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

How often does this thread get made?

Mine's based on the phlogiston theory, a long-outdated scientific theory about why things burn.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Mine was from a time when I was really uncreative and liked Spyro and Pikachu quite a bit. (There might have been a slight inter-species ship too.)

I'm actually hoping to get it changed to one of my more preferred usernames in April.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast