View Poll Results: Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eeveelover824

6 11.54%
  • colorless-winter

0 0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

23 44.23%
  • Azulart

6 11.54%
  • Callie-Rose

1 1.92%
  • extroph

15 28.85%
  • Kutie Pie

1 1.92%
Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2651

Thread: The Artist's Corner

Wait, does this mean I'm permitted to post now? O3O

Welcome, HetaOni and Mi10ticFan!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    OH CRAP!!! >.> i missed my crop by a bit god dammit D:<<<<<<<<<
    Don't you hate it when you think you finish something, post it, and then realize you made a really visible mistake? (Or think you did, even if you're the only one who notices.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Ok, this one isn't with the paths tool.
    PPL recommended using the ink tool, I also put some stuff on the background but I still don't feel like I am getting My desired result :\
    I think it looks much better with the ink tool than pixels, still! The idea is adorable, ughhhh. And I like how the colors are so dim, for some reason; it kind of gives a smoky effect, you know? I think N's shading could stand to be defined a little better, like Colress' is, and you should probably use smaller brushes for shading the hair, but that takes practice. Well done, all in all, though!

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Wait, does this mean I'm permitted to post now? O3O
    Haha, I let people post as soon as they post their application regardless of whether I've processed it or not yet. No big, man.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    Welcome, HetaOni and Mi10ticFan!

Don't you hate it when you think you finish something, post it, and then realize you made a really visible mistake? (Or think you did, even if you're the only one who notices.)

I think it looks much better with the ink tool than pixels, still! The idea is adorable, ughhhh. And I like how the colors are so dim, for some reason; it kind of gives a smoky effect, you know? I think N's shading could stand to be defined a little better, like Colress' is, and you should probably use smaller brushes for shading the hair, but that takes practice. Well done, all in all, though!

EDIT:

Haha, I let people post as soon as they post their application regardless of whether I've processed it or not yet. No big, man.
    i know right! and especially this one because i entered into the schoolastic art and writing awards >.> im hoping that my art teacher that i sent it to to enter it notices and crops it
    Last edited by colorless-winter; 19th January 2013 at 9:28 PM.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

i know right! and especially this one because i entered into the schoolastic art and writing awards >.> im hoping that my art teacher that i sent it to to enter it notices and crops it
    Depending on the teacher to crop it huh

Anyway, I finished le frag banner, I tried background and I failed (maybe?) Probably cause silly eraser ):<

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post

Anyway, I finished le frag banner, I tried background and I failed (maybe?) Probably cause silly eraser ):<

very nice frag but i think that the background blends a bit too much with the main part of the frag. but thats just my opinion

Welcome imouto-chan (HetaOni) and Mi10ticFan <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post

Thanks, I understand what you mean, I always hate trying to draw hair xD
    Well I have finally ditched the Burn/Doge tools and I am very happy with the result <3

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post

Its pretty good, just watch where the glow brushes meet the border....soften it a bit maybe..? D: but I likey :P

Welcome imouto-chan (HetaOni) and Mi10ticFan <3

Thanks, I understand what you mean, I always hate trying to draw hair xD
    Well I have finally ditched the Burn/Doge tools and I am very happy with the result <3

I for one think this drawing is fabulous! ewe
    I made the banner in my sig. My art shop is Demonic Graphics.

very nice frag but i think that the background blends a bit too much with the main part of the frag. but thats just my opinion
    It's alright with me ^_^ I just didn't want to make it red or anything :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Its pretty good, just watch where the glow brushes meet the border....soften it a bit maybe..? D: but I likey :P
    That's not the border where they end. The border is a bout 5 px greater than that. Like I said, the straight edges are because of the eraser...

Oh my goodness I haven't been here in a while <_> Well welcome to the art corner new peepz ^_^ XP Anyways I haven't posted in a while and I recently made a lot of stuff.. which I won't post since its a lot of stuff.. so I will post the recent ones I have made :3 they are recent requests I got in the shop and I got from a friend with her unique drawing style transformed into a banner for FB X3

Tell me what you think of both <.>

3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Thanks everyone for the comments ^ 7 ^

I will comment on everyone's art later, now I have to color this ****

Just finished line art for a character design. Too lazy for color hahaha

I like gas mask //choke

EDIT: yay for productivity

Last edited by goldensteambun; 20th January 2013 at 8:16 AM.

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Oh my goodness I haven't been here in a while <_> Well welcome to the art corner new peepz ^_^ XP Anyways I haven't posted in a while and I recently made a lot of stuff.. which I won't post since its a lot of stuff.. so I will post the recent ones I have made :3 they are recent requests I got in the shop and I got from a friend with her unique drawing style transformed into a banner for FB X3

thanks for the compliment leafy! XD also the second one is really epic i love the color choices!

@golden- wow nice drawing! how do you make your lineart so perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    Thanks everyone for the comments ^ 7 ^

I will comment on everyone's art later, now I have to color this ****

Just finished line art for a character design. Too lazy for color hahaha

I like gas mask //choke

EDIT: yay for productivity

Your drawing style is flawless in many ways! I spot no errors and it's wiped up nicely! And what's your DeviantART account though?

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    Your drawing style is flawless in many ways! I spot no errors and it's wiped up nicely! And what's your DeviantART account though?
    Oh thank you, I'm glad you think so u v u My deviantart is here: http://goldensteambun.deviantart.com/

★ goldensteambun

I DREW A UNICORN! in my schoolbook...
    Sorry for inactivity, but I don't really have anything to brag about. I'm not Da Vinci's like all of you.

Say. Question time.

Does anyone here know of a good visual guide on using vector lines in Sai. I've seen pictures where people have adjusted the width and things of the lines to make it look like you were drawing with a brush and I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any well written guides like that. I know the basics of vector lines on Sai but I don't know all the nifty little things.

SOOOO sorry if this has already been asked D: !

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    Say. Question time.

Does anyone here know of a good visual guide on using vector lines in Sai. I've seen pictures where people have adjusted the width and things of the lines to make it look like you were drawing with a brush and I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any well written guides like that. I know the basics of vector lines on Sai but I don't know all the nifty little things.

SOOOO sorry if this has already been asked D: !
    There are a lot here http://fav.me/d25k96y so check it out ^ 7 ^

★ goldensteambun

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post

to me the first banner seems a bit blurry to me the brushes in the background with the white trees are pixelly...not a bad idea for the mirror image look but for me i don't like it but that is my personal feeling nothing more...its a cute simple banner though lucina...as for the extraction banner its nice but i just feel the sky theme doesn't fit as well the pokemon image i understand you were matching it with text but sometimes to me it doesn't always work like that :/ i tried that before...there both nice banner don't get me wrong but just work on getting the brushes not so blurry its hard to work with traditional art sometimes in banners and the overall theme of your banners...depends on the art too with getting it on the banner...

There are a lot here http://fav.me/d25k96y so check it out ^ 7 ^
    Ahh thank you so much! this is exactly what I was looking for I shal be putting this to use right now >3

@golden- wow nice drawing! how do you make your lineart so perfect!
    Actually it is not so perfect hehe. The trick is this, make your canvas huge ! The drawing you see above is only the 30% resize of the original drawing, which is like 1500 pixel tall. When you resize it, the little mistake you make with your lineart or coloring won't be so visible hehe.

See, here is the 100% original canvas. Very messy right ?

But when you resize it to smaller version like here (which is 30%) it looks way better, and smooth too ! Simple trick but works everytime, that is why I keep telling you guys to make your canvas big u v u

★ goldensteambun

I just drew a Froakie Gijinka lineart. But even if she's a gal, who cares? The hardest part was the chest area itself. I mean, fitting the chest and the arms is difficult in terms of anatomy, even the hands are a problem I faced.
    Last edited by Quilava42; 21st January 2013 at 2:22 AM.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I just drew a Froakie Gijinka lineart. But even if she's a gal, who cares? The hardest part was the chest area itself. I mean, fitting the chest and the arms is difficult in terms of anatomy, even the hands are a problem I faced.
    I hate drawing hands too. I would really like to see this when it is finished :3

Here are 2 more I did today

http://fav.me/d5s2tod

http://fav.me/d5s5trv

I think I am getting much better with my lines, although I could use some tips on the shading I think.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Actually it is not so perfect hehe. The trick is this, make your canvas huge ! The drawing you see above is only the 30% resize of the original drawing, which is like 1500 pixel tall. When you resize it, the little mistake you make with your lineart or coloring won't be so visible hehe.

See, here is the 100% original canvas. Very messy right ?

But when you resize it to smaller version like here (which is 30%) it looks way better, and smooth too ! Simple trick but works everytime, that is why I keep telling you guys to make your canvas big u v u
    XD i always work on a huge canvas like how my last drawing was about 3000px tall XDDD and my current one in design stage is about 2000 px tall

Okay, I experimented around with new fonts a bit and I came up with this. What do you guys think?

I think its adorable! I'm so bad at drawing females so its niceto see someone that can :3

I'm bad at hands to, its ok. Your hands look fine I think but that's just my low standards showing through lol. Adorable idea though. I can't wait to see it all colored!

I hate drawing hands too. I would really like to see this when it is finished :3

Here are 2 more I did today

http://fav.me/d5s2tod

http://fav.me/d5s5trv

I think I am getting much better with my lines, although I could use some tips on the shading I think.
    Oh my goodness! Those are so cute! They look lovely That Grell is just to cute XD. I think the shading looks fine

I'm kinda pondering live streaming my drawing right now. but I don't know how many people would show up, if any cause I have no friends lol.

Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast