View Poll Results: Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eeveelover824

6 11.54%
  • colorless-winter

0 0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

23 44.23%
  • Azulart

6 11.54%
  • Callie-Rose

1 1.92%
  • extroph

15 28.85%
  • Kutie Pie

1 1.92%
Page 62 of 107 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2651

Thread: The Artist's Corner

Talking

Hey Nick!

I'd like to join the Artist's Corner!

Username: Rexxaroo
    Nickname: Rexx or Rexxaroo
    What art you enjoy doing: Charcoal sketching, graphite, chalk, pastel, watercolor, ink, airbrush, facepaint, henna, digital work, etc.
    How you became interested in art: Well, i have basically pursued artwork for as long as i could hold a pencil... I've taken it further by taking art classes through highschool and now in college and also i am enrolled in the Art Instruction Schools. I am the only one in my family who is artistic, so im the oddball of the family :P Im a body artist at busch gardens which is awesome, i get to enjoy using my creativity and skills every day
    Skyrim dra.jpg

so uh, i guess heres some of my work
    Last edited by Rexxaroo; 20th March 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: (forgot to add artwork)

Ahaha welcome!!8D
    And wow, I REALLY love that drawing you put up!! The detailing is amazing and I love how you drew the skin and saliva/slime.xD It's reallyyyyy incredible! Great job!!

Thank you! I will post some more soon I have a few pokemon related works i am doing, here is a work in progress
    https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...BGmqRMeGC2wYKs

and here is a dino i just finished recently Spino.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GloomyHaruka View Post
    @yasei Ahaha, it looks really cute!And I really like how you coloured it. And the Pokemons are so well drawn. The girl's anatomy needs a bit of work, but it still looks really good so far!
    I think how you drew and coloured Arcanine's fur is my favourite though!:3 You did a great job on it! Keep it up!!

@BrightStar Wow, I'm seriously in love with your banner's. Seriously!xD I just love them to bits.~
    I loveeee all the effects and I love how you use card art! Great stuff! Only thing I'd suggest is 2 things.
    Choice of font: I have a really hard time with them myself.xD So I know it's hard.
    But I think a differnt choice in font and it's pattern/colour is needed. And maybe it's shadow to spread so that it's not too dark.
    I think you need to blend in the last one a bit more. And I can also see it's last background in the back.
    But honestly, other than these 2 things, I really do love them! Like, I seriously just stare at them for a while.xD You did a really good job on them! Keep it up!

@FrostStorm Ahhh I'd like to see it when it's done!!:3 Can't wait~
    Well the background is actually smudged, but I used a flower brush to do so and the end result is looking like it wasnt smudged at all but it is.
    the text sucks for the 2nd one...when I first learnt how to actually make it stand oiut more

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    tbh the only smudge I can see between the first two is Arceus' head...The second one has that "3D" thing you made up, which is cool.

The third one I see no smudge :< I see pattern.

Also I notice you tend to use mostly TCG type 3D things. Try some other stuff! Experiment!
    yeah, what I said about the smudge thing up there ^ >.< shoulda smudged alot more but ehh then you wont see the flowers :<
    Only smudged the background for arceus, and the bottom left foot. Lol >.< sorta felt like keeping arceus intact for that one.
    and yeah maybe XD

@ Rexxaroo Welcome yo~! XD I really like yo drawing in the application, looks awesome O_O

Ahhh okay!:3 Makes sense.~
    And yeah, making good text is hard.D88888 I always have a super hard time with it and I always end up making it look awkward.; u ; But don't worry, they still look super great! I just looooove the style of these banners like ghfbrdjeswghfnjrdeskw.
    Also, I went to go check out your music and it's REALLY good. I'm not much of a MLP fan, but I find it realllllllly good. Been listening to it for the past 30 min!xD
    I just love the beat and I love how you mixed the voices.~ Just WOW. Reminded me of how much I want to learn how to make music!xD LOL.
    Just gtfbhdejsghfjudeskwgfbhndjs
    *continues to listen to it for the next 30 years*

@Rexxaroo ghfudjekswghfrjudeksw wow!! I really like it a lot! You do a REALLY good job colouring/sketching in the details of the skin.xD Like, I know I've already mentioned this, but just wow! It's really well drawn. And the anatomy is really good too.

Quote Originally Posted by GloomyHaruka View Post
    Ahhh okay!:3 Makes sense.~
    And yeah, making good text is hard.D88888 I always have a super hard time with it and I always end up making it look awkward.; u ; But don't worry, they still look super great! I just looooove the style of these banners like ghfbrdjeswghfnjrdeskw.
    Also, I went to go check out your music and it's REALLY good. I'm not much of a MLP fan, but I find it realllllllly good. Been listening to it for the past 30 min!xD
    I just love the beat and I love how you mixed the voices.~ Just WOW. Reminded me of how much I want to learn how to make music!xD LOL.
    Just gtfbhdejsghfjudeskwgfbhndjs
    *continues to listen to it for the next 30 years*

@Rexxaroo ghfudjekswghfrjudeksw wow!! I really like it a lot! You do a REALLY good job colouring/sketching in the details of the skin.xD Like, I know I've already mentioned this, but just wow! It's really well drawn. And the anatomy is really good too.
    GAh that music is not mine @_@ just an awesome song I can never stop listening to so I just put it there for convenience DX should stuck some credit there ;o
    Text is pretty hard when it comes to making it since you cant lower oppacity or such unless its on a black/white background or a plain background D:

Wow, Thanks guys I am a very detail oriented artist, i like to make things as realistic/ aesthetically pleasing as possible haha! I love all the work i am seeing here so far, you guys seem like a very friendly bunch!

In referral to the arcanine/jolteon/ etc pic, it looks great! Your colors are very nice! What program are you using? I use sketchbook pro for my digital work, and it has quite a few nice tools that could help you smooth out some of that line work
    Rexxaroo

hey guys just want to say i resign on being the club again im just too busy and on top of it im extremely depressed i lost a really good friend...i may just close up my art shop as well...this loss really bothers me...some people just may be drama but im just really depressed...good bye artist corner...ill take my pain and move on...

Lucina:

you such a good friend...i saw your art get better and better everyday...i was so impressed how you improved in your banners...the extraction banners so elegent so lovely...

Frost:

your art is amazing as well...your frag banners are like wow...the really show style...you such a wonderful friend as well

Bright:

my goodness your art is gotten better everyday...your shop is awesome as well...you do love your coffee >.> but you on that xat is most entertaining...

Lost Requiem:

your sprite work amazes me everyday...you indeed to me are the best spriter i have ever seen ^_^

InsaneDragonite:

your drawings are getting bettter keep at it...keep at that shading...your the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hey guys just want to say i resign on being the club again im just too busy and on top of it im extremely depressed i lost a really good friend...i may just close up my art shop as well...this loss really bothers me...some people just may be drama but im just really depressed...good bye artist corner...ill take my pain and move on...

Lucina:

you such a good friend...i saw your art get better and better everyday...i was so impressed how you improved in your banners...the extraction banners so elegent so lovely...

Frost:

your art is amazing as well...your frag banners are like wow...the really show style...you such a wonderful friend as well

Bright:

my goodness your art is gotten better everyday...your shop is awesome as well...you do love your coffee >.> but you on that xat is most entertaining...

Lost Requiem:

your sprite work amazes me everyday...you indeed to me are the best spriter i have ever seen ^_^

InsaneDragonite:

your drawings are getting bettter keep at it...keep at that shading...your the best...
    What?D: Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that!!;__; I know you don't know me, but I honestly do hope you'll feel better! Feeling depressed just sucks.;___;
    Well, whatever you do, I hope you'll be fine! Take care, okay?D:

Lucina:

Frost:

Bright:

Lost Requiem:

InsaneDragonite:

awww...sorry to see you go yo~ You were awesome, always D: Good luck with whatever you choose to do :< Feel better, 'kay?

ahhh sorry guys about that but alot of talking in to reasoning got me better i just hope that friend one day forgives me for what i did...ill stay now...sorry to confuse everyone...im sorry to bring drama to the club...

No no, it's fine! I'm just really glad everything's all right!
    And I don't know what happened, but I'm sure your friend will forgive you!:3
    And no, you're allowed to tell people how you feel.D: I mean, I'm new here, but I'm sure you guys are all friends here.xD
    Nothing wrong with telling people how you feel, right? No drama there.
    Just get better soon, okay?:3

Eveelover, i have not met you before as i am new here, but may i offer a few words of wisdom?

As artists, we express ourselves through our artwork. Even in times of hardship we must find something to turn to in the depths of our depression. Even to just to take a sketchbook and depict how you feel through color, could possibly help, you don't need to use even any images at all. I recently lost my grandmother and grandfather within short time span of each other( in the past 8 months) and it is very difficult. I can imagine the pain you must feel in losing a dear friend. I am glad to hear you are going to stay, and perhaps we can become friends, in time the loss will subside in pain, but in the mean time it is alright to mourn and to have these emotions. Take care, and it seems you have many supportive and caring friends to help you through these trying times Worry not.
    Rexxaroo

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxaroo View Post
    Eveelover, i have not met you before as i am new here, but may i offer a few words of wisdom?

As artists, we express ourselves through our artwork. Even in times of hardship we must find something to turn to in the depths of our depression. Even to just to take a sketchbook and depict how you feel through color, could possibly help, you don't need to use even any images at all. I recently lost my grandmother and grandfather within short time span of each other( in the past 8 months) and it is very difficult. I can imagine the pain you must feel in losing a dear friend. I am glad to hear you are going to stay, and perhaps we can become friends, in time the loss will subside in pain, but in the mean time it is alright to mourn and to have these emotions. Take care, and it seems you have many supportive and caring friends to help you through these trying times Worry not.
    That was beautiful!!; A ;

Thanks gloom, it seems evee could use some encouragement
    Rexxaroo

thanks guys your the best ^_^ i just reliezed it was my fault which i started it but i did apologize and thats what matters on what i did wrong just waiting for the other side...if they don't respond i know for sure who my real friends are...im much better after i sleep on it...also i should post some more graphics soon to show...

thanks guys your the best ^_^ i just reliezed it was my fault which i started it but i did apologize and thats what matters on what i did wrong just waiting for the other side...if they don't respond i know for sure who my real friends are...im much better after i sleep on it...also i should post some more graphics soon to show...
    Yesness... well glad to have you back yo. <.>
    Don't leave the Corner just because of a... misunderstanding.

Also wanted to see what you guys thought on this piece:

Its actually a frag banner someone requested but I loved how it turned out as a simple banner. I played around with the Lightning Effects filter so P: its kinda like my first time doing BRIGHT and shadowed thing. Glossy I believe.
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 21st March 2013 at 7:24 PM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

@Eevee I'm happy you're feeling better!:3 And gfhdjeswhfdjrsw I can't wait to see them!

@Lucina Wow, great stuff!8D Really like how it turned out~ Love the glow-ish/lighting effect. You did an awesome job on this!:3

@BrightStarVictory: Thanks you! And OMGi love your banners! And im not fan of them usually but yours looks really awasome! but as Gloomy say watchout with the fonts and the color of the fonts, they doesnt combine with the drawings (sorry i cannot exprese myself better X_XU my english has limits)

@GloomyHaruka: Thanks and yes..im still working on the human anatomy @@ specially the face

@Rezzaro: WOW, i love your work on dinosaurs/dragons (Sadly i dont know why but i cant see the work in progress) but i can imagine that it is really good! Oh and the program im using is SAI is really basic but its also really good ^^

@ yasei Thank you :3 I need to work on font as always XD

|This is a xat background <.>

Spoiler:- Big image:

I made the tmeplate on it textured...not really the greatest bg but yeah...

I fragmented the image, took all the different pieces and mixed it up....alot of work but I think I likey the pieces were hard as I had to rotate alot and belevel each one....was worth it though :3
    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 21st March 2013 at 9:35 PM.

YAYZ ! More drawings !
    Just a couple of sketches !
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    YAYZ ! More drawings !
    Just a couple of sketches !
    It's been a while since I last posted... since I am busy. I do have a drawing on paper, but I'll post it later. Anyways, you're doing better! You certainly get the hang of shading the spheres, and even if it's unfinished, it still is good!

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

@yasei Ahaha yeah, human anatomy is pretty hard!xD But you're defiantly getting there! Keep it up~

@BrightStar gfhcdjekswghvujfckidsbhnjmfrkde I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE the second one!!; A ; I'm normally not too crazy about frag banners but fghdejswbhnfjde you totally brought this to the next level!! I totally love the concept. Great job, keep it up!!
    Not bad on the Xat background.:3 Only thing I'd mainly suggest would be to like, cut off the parts of Victini and Wooper at the end of the boxes rather than continuing them onto the next box next to them. But other than that, I really like it!:3

@Dragonite Looking good! Keep practising!

@Quilava Ohhhhh I can't wait too see it!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Yesness... well glad to have you back yo. <.>
    Don't leave the Corner just because of a... misunderstanding.

Also wanted to see what you guys thought on this piece:

Its actually a frag banner someone requested but I loved how it turned out as a simple banner. I played around with the Lightning Effects filter so P: its kinda like my first time doing BRIGHT and shadowed thing. Glossy I believe.
    hahaha thanks luciana yeah i should of not meddled in it really but ill give that person some time to think about it and have some space before jumping in to something to soon when agitated...also the simple banner is lovely the lighting is a bright like you said...also i really hard to pin point that much wrong about it really... maybe a gradient from light to dark would be nice in the background then just flat? i really don't know i think it may need a border...this is really nice work lucina ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    @ yasei Thank you :3 I need to work on font as always XD

|This is a xat background <.>

Spoiler:- Big image:

I made the tmeplate on it textured...not really the greatest bg but yeah...

I fragmented the image, took all the different pieces and mixed it up....alot of work but I think I likey the pieces were hard as I had to rotate alot and belevel each one....was worth it though :3
    On the xat background the Wooper is not extracted well, there are white pixels around it.

The second one there are corners, most visible one the upper right. But it's not bad!

Also here is a test of filters (Keyword test, not an actual art piece :P):

Spoiler:- TEST:

Page 62 of 107 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast