View Poll Results: Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eeveelover824

6 11.54%
  • colorless-winter

0 0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

23 44.23%
  • Azulart

6 11.54%
  • Callie-Rose

1 1.92%
  • extroph

15 28.85%
  • Kutie Pie

1 1.92%
Page 73 of 107 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2651

Thread: The Artist's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    how would that work >.> i don't have scanners sadly that work
    The first person would do a line drawing, then scan it and send it to the second person, who would print out the line drawing and color it. I think it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    For the traditional and digital thing, how about the traditional draw images where the digital can make graphics out of them? It would be a very interesting idea, to say the least.
    This idea should be considered too; I agree that it would be interesting.

@Savanny- The Volcarona graphic is nice. I like the texture of the image and the way the text is reminiscent of smoke.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

I could probably provide the lineart for coloring, and use two different formats for people who want to color it traditionally and those who'd want to do it digitally. I might make a few graphics for banner-makers to have their way with, too, just so no one is left out. Spriters could probably try making a sprite based off of them, too. I think if anyone else wanted to provide materials for people to work with, that'd be great, too.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

@Kaiserin D'awww you're so welcome!! <3 (And yes, you totally got the satin right! Most people tend to over due it. Including me at times. /sobs)

A-and oh my gosh? You like Black Jack too!? gfdhihtgufjrdksvgbfhdjeshyf TEEHHEHE4HERDWGHUEJREGFDWS
    Yeah, I defiantly could have worked on the eyes.xD I was going too, but I saw it was past 4 in the morning so I gave up. lol
    And ahhh I totally agree. I usually thicken and thin out my lines. Actually, I always do. But I was feeling lazy, again. ; A ; I have an easier time making lines on Photoshop, but on SAI, it took me a while. So I left it as is.
    Buuuuuuut I'm getting a drawing tablet soon, so I'll be able to use pen-pressure! Yeah! Then I can thicken/thin out my lines.B) Because, while drawing this, it totally bugged me that I couldn't get the lines I usually like. Urgh, having the same thickness for lines bugs me. If only I started the doodle earlier, I wouldn't be so lazy to edit it.
    But gwaaah thank you!!; u ; I'm really glad you liked it! <3 And yes, dem manly side-burns.= u = Mmmmgfhrdjueswgfhyujdiskwqa. <3

@Coyote_Dynamo Gwaaah thank you!!> u < Yeahhh, the eye on the right looks enormous compared to the other.
    I tried to fix it while sketching it, but it kept turning bigger and bigger as I tried?xD Man, it was weird. I can't wait for that tablet because drawing with a mouse is weird gfrjdkeswl.
    Oh and thanks for the tip for the nose! I think honestly, I just needed to resize the brush a bit smaller. Because it looks a bit cramped; the lines.
    I still need some work on the nose. lol

@InsaneDragoniteHD Gwaaah thank you!; u ;

Thanks for the tip guys! Ahhh I'm still so excited though! I can't wait to get a tablet and try again! This time, I'll try to not be as lazy. Perhaps I'll do something more serious rather than a doodle.; u ;
    But even so, it was a lot of fun. My favourite part was colouring the skin. hfrdjkeshjde that was SO much fun! I felt like I could go on forever.

Gah I've gone a bit crazy these last few days making buttons and userbars for myself @.@ The only thing that wasn't for me was the short userbar. The Ghetsis userbar is up in my art shop OP.

I might redo the Deoxys Speed Forme button, I still haven't decided XD.

@Shadow, omg I love the starter userbar it is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    @Shadow, omg I love the starter userbar it is amazing
    Haha thanks.

Changed my Deoxys Speed button, this one has a better quality background image.

@Shadow: Very nice-looking stuff you got there! I love the backgrounds you chose for the buttons. They fit the space theme of Deoxys well.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    @Shadow: Very nice-looking stuff you got there! I love the backgrounds you chose for the buttons. They fit the space theme of Deoxys well.
    The backgrounds led me to use the Deoxys formes so yeah :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    The backgrounds led me to use the Deoxys formes so yeah :P
    The deoxys banner for Ebay it looks like ?
    It looks really nice.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Hi Nick, I'd like to join the Artist's Corner!

Username: Kayamba
    Nickname: The Stronger Midget (or you can just call me Kayamba)
    What art you enjoy doing: Traditional. It's also the only kind that I'm able to do.
    How you became interested in art: When I was six years old. At the time, I was into this anime called The Samurai Pizza Cats that I'd always watch after school. The quirky characters and bright colors made me want to try drawing them, so I took some paper, got a No. 2 pencil, and had at it. I've never stopped drawing ever since. My style has developed over the years, and have just now began the habit of coloring most of my art. I mainly draw Pokemon and Monster Hunter.
    No one hears muffled screams. No one sees faded tears.

Username: epicjirachifan
    Nickname: EJF
    What art you enjoy doing: Banners, userbars, buttons stuff like that and traditional art like manga
    How you became interested in art: my grandma was a proffesional artist and she was the one that inspired me. i have been drawing for as long as i can remember, i got ino drawing manga after i saw a poster on my wall when i was 9 and i thaught the art style was intresting, so i tried to draw something like it and developed it from there i draw OC's pokemon gijinka, pokemon and fairy tail, naruto and bleach mainly

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Gah, so sorry I have been gone. School was eating up all my free drawing time D; But hopefully I can draw a bit more now that spring semester is finally over! I made it through, yay, but I apologies for my absence...-feels like a terrible person now-

Now for art that i'm to embarrassed to put on DA o3o. A friend of mine recently got me into Cafemocha and...

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/197/cafemocha.png

This happened...First time drawing Cilan EVER...I'm going to hide now...

Edit: also apparently my friend seen that sketch and wanted me to do one of N soo....
    http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5995/19972101.png

Meh >3<
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 5th May 2013 at 7:31 PM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Welcome, Kayamba and EJF! (Nick doesn't own the club anymore, ahaha.)

I have some lineart for you guys, since there was talk about coloring something! I hope Pokemon BW2 is all right. C: Sort of spring themed. It's large, so here are the different formats, linked based on your preference for coloring:

Flat lineart - better for traditional printout coloring
    .PSD file - for Photoshop
    .SAI file - for Paint Tool Sai

I'll upload my coloring later, since I'll be coloring it too. Once I finish, I'll put it up with a transparent background so banner makers can have their way with it, and therefore have a way to participate. |D Everyone wins! If anyone else wants to make their versions available for banner makers, that's perfectly fine, too. Either way, even if you're not all that good at coloring, see what you can do with it! I'd love to see how everyone does. C:

EDIT: Also, forgive me if I missed cleaning up any spots. You're free to fix the lineart however you see fit.

EDIT: Also ALSO, it's really hard to see in just lineart, but there is a flowerpot under the flowers Rosa is holding, which is why her shirt veers off weirdly there. Keep that in mind when you color!
    Last edited by Kaiserin; 5th May 2013 at 9:22 PM.

Sorry to double-post, but for those of you who were wondering, I sent out "hey, are you still here?" PMs to the list of inactive members today, and I think once I get responses back from everyone, I'll move threads so I can remake the OP and add a few extra posts at the start of the thread for showcasing things. I'm wondering: should we keep Sworn Metalhead's banner, or set about getting a new banner? No more contests, believe me, but maybe one from anyone who wants to contribute? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    I'm wondering: should we keep Sworn Metalhead's banner, or set about getting a new banner? No more contests, believe me, but maybe one from anyone who wants to contribute? Just curious.
    Well it sorta depends on if people still like that banner. I almost rarely look at the OP, I use the "see last post" thing. The banner is eye appealing, but if the majority of the people here don't like or don't care about it anymore, then it's replacing time.

Also: Really good job on the lineart! The flowerpot though...I had to read the edit then go back and kinda search for it.

Welcome, Kayamba and EJF! (Nick doesn't own the club anymore, ahaha.)

I have some lineart for you guys, since there was talk about coloring something! I hope Pokemon BW2 is all right. C: Sort of spring themed. It's large, so here are the different formats, linked based on your preference for coloring:

Flat lineart - better for traditional printout coloring
    .PSD file - for Photoshop
    .SAI file - for Paint Tool Sai

I'll upload my coloring later, since I'll be coloring it too. Once I finish, I'll put it up with a transparent background so banner makers can have their way with it, and therefore have a way to participate. |D Everyone wins! If anyone else wants to make their versions available for banner makers, that's perfectly fine, too. Either way, even if you're not all that good at coloring, see what you can do with it! I'd love to see how everyone does. C:

EDIT: Also, forgive me if I missed cleaning up any spots. You're free to fix the lineart however you see fit.

EDIT: Also ALSO, it's really hard to see in just lineart, but there is a flowerpot under the flowers Rosa is holding, which is why her shirt veers off weirdly there. Keep that in mind when you color!
    This is awesome, I'll be unleashing my colours on this as soon as I can find time in-between revising for my exams and playing Theatrhythm.

I also rarely look at the first page of the thread, preferring to just to to the last page to look at the new posts. I wouldn't say no to a new banner, although I think the one we have does its job, and it does it well.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Sorry to double-post, but for those of you who were wondering, I sent out "hey, are you still here?" PMs to the list of inactive members today, and I think once I get responses back from everyone, I'll move threads so I can remake the OP and add a few extra posts at the start of the thread for showcasing things. I'm wondering: should we keep Sworn Metalhead's banner, or set about getting a new banner? No more contests, believe me, but maybe one from anyone who wants to contribute? Just curious.
    I do like the banner the way it is. But it depends on if people would like to change it up. Its really nice and eye popping and I like all the colors.

on a different note.
    I doodled this one last night. I need to space out a few things, like Ash's eyes are a bit to close and Cilan's eyes are a bit to large. Just a few proportional changed that will probably get ironed out when I go to finish it, if I do, i'm not sure if I will.
    http://imageshack.us/f/829/bouldervscafemocharesiz.png/

My friend gave me the idea and I thought it was rather fun.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Ack, I am really dumb and forgot a few lines, so here's an updated lineart. You may not notice the changes, but I notice them. :C And I'm a massive perfectionist, so... use this one, for the sake of my blood pressure!!

Perhaps we'll keep the banner around, then. In that case, it's just a matter of waiting for everyone on the pending list to PM me back.

Ack, hadnt had time to come here in a while ;^; been too busy

@ Kaiserin I really like your lineart, especially Mei's hair <.> it flows well with the piece ^_^

anyhoo, been working on tech banners >;c

Spoiler:- NYEH:
    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 7th May 2013 at 4:31 AM.

Okay, I'm extremely sorry for the inactivity here -.- But I've drawn some stuff

stuff 1, stuff 2, stuff 3, stuff 4, stuff 5, stuff 6, stuff 7, stuff 8
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Really good work guys, don't have time to go through it all piece by piece, but from what I'm seeing we have a very talented roster. Keep it up ^_^

I am rather surprised at how long it's taking more people than not to PM me back... I should've given them a deadline, ugh. Maybe I'll send another PM and do that.

Anyway, I have a new drawing on devART! It's way too big to post here, ahah. I was practicing with my colors, and for my part, I'm pretty pleased with it.

Yeah...I am still without a sketchboook.
    So, I am still drawing circles after months.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

You could always try punching holes in printer paper, putting them in a binder, and carrying that around? Or keeping said paper in a folder or something. There are always workarounds... it's just, loose leaf paper is easy to lose or ruin.

Also, we have some new (well, re-uploaded) userbars from Eevee in the OP!

I am rather surprised at how long it's taking more people than not to PM me back... I should've given them a deadline, ugh. Maybe I'll send another PM and do that.

Anyway, I have a new drawing on devART! It's way too big to post here, ahah. I was practicing with my colors, and for my part, I'm pretty pleased with it.
    Very nice Kai, nothing major to point out just a stellar piece of artwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Yeah...I am still without a sketchboook.
    So, I am still drawing circles after months.
    Sketchbooks are fairly easy to come by and relatively inexpensive if you're a smart shopper, I've even seen them in drugstores.

Page 73 of 107 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast