View Poll Results: Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eeveelover824

6 11.54%
  • colorless-winter

0 0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

23 44.23%
  • Azulart

6 11.54%
  • Callie-Rose

1 1.92%
  • extroph

15 28.85%
  • Kutie Pie

1 1.92%
Page 74 of 107 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2651

Thread: The Artist's Corner

I did a lineart that was crappy because my mouse was running out of batteries, so yeah, I was supposed to add that electric Pokemon(that new one) next to that male protagonist but I see no purpose of wasting space, so here it is. It's not colored yet.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

@Quilava42:

Very nice piece! It's really neat. I hope you show it after it's colored.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    @Quilava42:

Very nice piece! It's really neat. I hope you show it after it's colored.
    Thank you Savanny! I got the theme inspired by the XY trailer itself.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

@Quilava, yeah can't wait to see it in color.

Quilava: Hey, next time you want to post something big enough to potentially stretch screens, can you please link it? Even though not everyone's screen res is the same, I'd say anything over 800x600-ish should be linked in text instead of directly in an image. Thanks!

Also, I am apparently a very productive person lately, because I have yet another Pokemon fanart!

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    Quilava: Hey, next time you want to post something big enough to potentially stretch screens, can you please link it? Even though not everyone's screen res is the same, I'd say anything over 800x600-ish should be linked in text instead of directly in an image. Thanks!

Also, I am apparently a very productive person lately, because I have yet another Pokemon fanart!
    Zomg it's looks so nice D: gotta love the coloring job. And lots of emotion in it.

@Kaiserin, very nice, is that supposed to be N's room?

Overall I really like the colouring of it, and the emotions really show through here P: just the floor's perspective seems a bit off to moi, I unno why, but overall its really nice ^_^

bleh, havent been here for a while...but

your souls will be stolen...(XD)

The hair always comes off as being a bit weird to me, I dunno really how to shade the hair :I
    lol xD
    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 18th May 2013 at 12:34 AM.

BSV: Hair shading is tough, because it needs to conform to the light source, and is really easy to accidentally pillow-shade or make too chaotic-looking. When I shade hair, I usually avoid the edges where possible, and instead try to aim strokes at the middle of each tendril. This is a tutorial I particularly like, although it's for Paint Tool SAI -- if you have a different program, it might be worthwhile to look up tutorials for anime-style hair coloring for your weapon of choice, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    I did a lineart that was crappy because my mouse was running out of batteries, so yeah, I was supposed to add that electric Pokemon(that new one) next to that male protagonist but I see no purpose of wasting space, so here it is. It's not colored yet.

I would prefer it if the line art differ more in size though, to show the pressure in it o v o I know it it hard to do that with a computer mouse, but if you do want it to looks nice you can achieve the effect by zooming in and use eraser/pen tool to make the lines smoother u v u

WIP dump time ^ 7 ^

lol the face of a douchebag

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Helioptile plushie1.5.jpg

Couldn't resist making this cute fella.
    My Deviantart: http://ninfiaplushies.deviantart.com/
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 3483 2007 2970
    Slyveon/Ninfia picture belongs to http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.com Orginal moving gif version can be seen here: http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.co...nfia-353982850

http://shaymin303.deviantart.com/art...253A1369013107

My first time at making a signature. It's not what I really wanted though, but at least this doesn't seem too bad.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Spoiler:- Ghost TCG Banner:

The only new stuff is the buttons in my sig and all of the fracals on my DA @.@

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
        Spoiler:- Ghost TCG Banner:

The only new stuff is the buttons in my sig and all of the fracals on my DA @.@
    I like dat banner, but the images seem a bit... bad quality? I guess? It just looks fuzzy sorta... and not right...

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    I like dat banner, but the images seem a bit... bad quality? I guess? It just looks fuzzy sorta... and not right...
    Yeah I had to stretch them so they'd fit. Not all of them were the same either .-.

Spoiler:- Steel TCG Banner:

I think this one looks better, figured out what I was doing wrong when I got the images off the cardex.

Spoiler:- Psychic TCG Banner:

Middle quality of the 3...not sure how that happened.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 20th May 2013 at 8:37 PM.

hey guys shadow nice tcg banners i really do like the last one you made well i been working cutting sprites and starting to get a bit better now..no glitching and stuff...what you guys think?

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

@Shadow, nice TCG banners, the ghost one is blurry, but still cool. My favorite has to be the steel one, based on quality, although the line through Jirachi really sticks out to me. I agree that the psychic one is the middle of the three, but if you had picked a few different Pokemon or achieved higher quality it would have been my top, since it has the fewest hiccups besides clarity.

@Eevee, wow good work, very smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    @Shadow, nice TCG banners, the ghost one is blurry, but still cool. My favorite has to be the steel one, based on quality, although the line through Jirachi really sticks out to me. I agree that the psychic one is the middle of the three, but if you had picked a few different Pokemon or achieved higher quality it would have been my top, since it has the fewest hiccups besides clarity.
    Not sure how I missed the line on Jirachi o.o I got all of my images from the cardex :L

Spoiler:- Psychic redone:

Was able to cut out part of the old Jirachi then match up the new one :P

@Shadow, much better, I give it very high marks.

Hey guys I haven't been here in a while but I am currently obsessed with soul eater and more specifically CRONAAAAA!! >U< so I have been working on Crona related stuff and I will share it with you guys.
        Spoiler:- CRONA:

the first is my clay charm of Crona that I made a while ago but I was too lazy to post it (with my poster and Haruhi in the BG) Made with Sculpey III and Premo clay. The other is a giant painting/poster of Crona on 18x24 inch mixmedia paper with the outline in marker but the color and clothes in paint. I still need ideas for the BG so if any of you have any I would appreciate the help but I do know I am going to put "CRONA" in epical letters somewhere on it :P

also for once I made a banner (the one in my sig :P)
    Last edited by colorless-winter; 26th May 2013 at 9:41 PM. Reason: SPOILER MAULFUNCTION

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Welcome to Kayamba and EJF! Hopefully you guys have fun here.

Ack, I am really dumb and forgot a few lines, so here's an updated lineart. You may not notice the changes, but I notice them. :C And I'm a massive perfectionist, so... use this one, for the sake of my blood pressure!!
    I have downloaded this; and plan to color it at some point before the second week of July. In the meantime I am rather busy with school, but I'll be sure to do it eventually!

There have been too many posts since I last posted to comment on everyone's art, but it's looking good everyone!

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

Hello guys, I'm back from Anime Boston! I drew a quick thing over the course of a few hours, and it's... not quite as good as I'd hoped, but it's something. It's Mayuri from Steins;Gate, since I loved her a lot. :C

Looks like it's about time for me to shift threads, since I've gotten all the PMs back that I think I'm gonna get at this point. EXPECT THINGS SOON.

Hello guys, I'm back from Anime Boston! I drew a quick thing over the course of a few hours, and it's... not quite as good as I'd hoped, but it's something. It's Mayuri from Steins;Gate, since I loved her a lot. :C

Looks like it's about time for me to shift threads, since I've gotten all the PMs back that I think I'm gonna get at this point. EXPECT THINGS SOON.
    My goodness that looks amazing! I really like that tear, i've been trying to figure out how to draw them myself D:
    I also like that butterfly and all the effects, I really need to learn how to utilize photoshop and sai. Dem eyes, dat coloring OAO

Soo I haven't posted in a bit, i've been working on family stuff and trying to sort things out, but i'm recently doing a mini chibi comic based directly on an origionalshipping RP a friend and I are having. It's really nothing special. This will probably be the only place I post it, I might put it on tumblr but I dunno yet, probably not going to make it to deviant art. I just wanted to make it a quick doodly comic. Nothing great. That and I wanted to try something more cartoony. Hopefully you can read it. And it does have a few major cuss words in it, so just a fore warning, its not many.

Also the paneling is a bit weird. I actually didn't expect to get this into it at first, so I dropped things in wherever. I do have numbers on each of the panels. Just start at the top left, go down, then go back up to the top right and go down.

Here it is >A<
    To set the mood Red had just ran back off to Mnt. Silver, but he wasn't at the peak, he didn't want Green finding him because he -was having an emo moment- and felt undeserving, wanting to just disappear again. Things went south when Red, who was lost in thought, walked to close to the edge, finding himself dangling, thankfully he pulled himself together and screamed loud enough to where Green and Pidgeot were able to catch him. This takes place after those events when Green gets Red into a nearby cavern.

Spoiler:- In case you can't read it and I have a feeling many people won't be able to I'll have a type version here:

I'm working on the second page right now soooo...yay?

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I've never seen Steins;Gate, but I like the artwork! I'm wondering, did you do the whole thing "over the course of a few hours", as in drawing outlines as well as coloring?

Also, I feel like I've missed something, is this thread being moved somewhere?

@Dragoniss- I liked the comic. I'm not the hugest fan of the more chibi-type style that you used, however if you aim was to be more cartoony I would say that you succeeded. Nice job.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

I have been improving on Avatars. This took me about 5 minutes to do.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Page 74 of 107 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast