View Poll Results: Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eeveelover824

6 11.54%
  • colorless-winter

0 0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

23 44.23%
  • Azulart

6 11.54%
  • Callie-Rose

1 1.92%
  • extroph

15 28.85%
  • Kutie Pie

1 1.92%
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Artist's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    Hm...well you should learn how to do stuff. Look it up on YT, I recommend things like xat avis, userbars, something easy.
    tbh simple banners are a easy way to go XD i started those first but then went stright to animaton banners XD

I wish there was a GIF of the Freak out Part in this Video for an ANimated Banner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37mPo...eature=related

Well, for 1:07 to 1:11

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    tbh simple banners are a easy way to go XD i started those first but then went stright to animaton banners XD
    I:

Xat avi -> userbar -> tech banner

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    I wish there was a GIF of the Freak out Part in this Video for an ANimated Banner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37mPo...eature=related

Well, for 1:07 to 1:11
    Go to gifsoup or something and make a gif of that video.

Also:
    I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how to animate more than one sprite on a userbar or something.

Username: Izanagi
    Nickname: Nagi
    What art you enjoy doing: Mostly anime/manga stlyed art but I open to and appreciate all forms of art.
    How you became interested in art: I have been in art since my earlier years and my interest has only grown from there.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Hello! I will be joining the crew, okay?

Username: It is Nyarlathotep now, but at the end of the month it will be changed to Reila... So, call me Reila :P
    Nickname: Reila? :P
    What art you enjoy doing: Avatars, signature banners and manga color pages.
    How you became interested in art: When I met deviantART and Bleach Asylum some years ago.

If anyone is interested, here are some of my manga color pages... It is been a while since I did the last one :<

Hey, how complex is gimp? I use photoshop, and there are just about 50 different ways to do one thing. Gimp like that or no?

The Crusader is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I know how to make tech banners, so I can help you out with that. Also, to anybody who doesn't own photoshop, but wants to get as close to it as possible, download gimpshop.

It's the same gimp tools with the loveable photoshop interface. It's also free, and much easier to use than regular gimp. For anybody interested, I am going to make a Tech Banner tut, and a Gear banner tut.

Well in gimp you can just download brushes to make tech banners idk about photoshop though. Gimp is really easy to use I like how you can change the theme of your gimp and how easy it is just to download brushes onto gimp.

Hey guys since this is a club full of artist on the serebii digital media page there are tutorials on how to make certain art for the many computer programs out there. Though they are out of date I was wondering if anybody would want to start updating with all these cool art designs. To show people how to make this art or start a tutoring program to help out new artist on serebii. Another idea is to make like a resource shop where people ordering art can find good renders and pics that the artist in a shop can use to make great art.

This is all just a suggestion though

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

The Crusader is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Updating the tut's is a good idea. There are alot of creative styles on the forums, and I'm sure people would want to learn them.

Sumopaint is the software I use. It's a mini Photoshop and is good for beginner/intermediate banners. Most photoshop tutorials can also be followed in sumopaint, but it still lacks many other things that Photoshop promises. It has its own perks though, so imo it's a good software for beginners to use (because I get lost with Gimp, and I still am.)

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

what do you all think?

Haha, it looks swagalicious!!!
    FC: 0232-9161-0856
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by extroph View Post
    Sumopaint is the software I use. It's a mini Photoshop and is good for beginner/intermediate banners. Most photoshop tutorials can also be followed in sumopaint, but it still lacks many other things that Photoshop promises. It has its own perks though, so imo it's a good software for beginners to use (because I get lost with Gimp, and I still am.)
    Now see if I knew what that was then I would have used that.
    Gimp...I was lost, I figured it out by...messing with it.

I use photoshop but its the intro version elements 2.0 i have alot of missing functions i can't use like everyone else that has the newer version so i mprovise :/ i really want to explore more rendering but i don't have much to render with XD im trying to invest in a newer one...

for brushes downloads you need to get it mostly off of deviant art...thats where i found out the tech brushes is not compatible with my version...i was bummed to find out

Discussion time! Post your favorite banner/artwork, preferably your own but you can sue someone else's if you give credit, and give reasons why you like it.

I will post mine later, but I just wanna get to know people's taste in art

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I use photoshop but its the intro version elements 2.0 i have alot of missing functions i can't use like everyone else that has the newer version so i mprovise :/ i really want to explore more rendering but i don't have much to render with XD im trying to invest in a newer one...

for brushes downloads you need to get it mostly off of deviant art...thats where i found out the tech brushes is not compatible with my version...i was bummed to find out
    There's like...a million brushes by ~Project-GimpBC, that's where I got my tech brushes.

Quote Originally Posted by extroph View Post
    Discussion time! Post your favorite banner/artwork, preferably your own but you can sue someone else's if you give credit, and give reasons why you like it.

I will post mine later, but I just wanna get to know people's taste in art
    swornmetalhead is my favorite artist

no im talking about photoshop not gimp XD gimp is only compatible with gimp and on top of it gimp doesn't work well on my computer it will not download new brushes...its very strange...also cool my favorite banner :/ i got to sit here and find one now XD my tastes mostly include good high res art and sometimes unique depending on the style...

edit: trident he means your favorite type of art/ banner not the artist XD
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th October 2012 at 2:50 AM.

edit: trident he means your favorite type of art/ banner not the artist XD
    oh then i like fushions and recolors. and for banners simple or tech
    Last edited by trident20; 16th October 2012 at 2:56 AM.

simples are nice cuaz there simple but i very picky with those since i make them...it drives me nuts if they don't look right XD

Oh i get that sometimes. im not the best at banners. i need to get ginp or something. i use paint

yeah paint can be imo the worst to work with :/ yeah gimp would be your choice unless you want to shell out money for photoshop...you will get there though it takes awhile to get use to and explore your own style of banner making

edit: btw you make that chandy banner? its not that bad?

here is one of my first ones lol

and no mulder made that banner in my signature

the pop out banner is nice but the background is a bit blurry imo... the images around it pop out...the color green is not a very good choice for the banner imo as well...try using colors that are close to the background but not to the point were its just blending...not sure if paint has it but if you do use the stroke function to make a small 1px border around it to make it look noticable...if you don't have it try using white i guess...the pop images are fine imo..for a first try the banner not bad 7/10

Does anyone know how to animate more than one sprite on a userbar of something?

Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast