View Poll Results: Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eeveelover824

6 11.54%
  • colorless-winter

0 0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

23 44.23%
  • Azulart

6 11.54%
  • Callie-Rose

1 1.92%
  • extroph

15 28.85%
  • Kutie Pie

1 1.92%
Page 61 of 107 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2651

Thread: The Artist's Corner

In art today our homework was to do a line drawing of a shoe. I'll post the results later, but could be fun! XD

Got Photoshop CS2, and I still have no idea how half of it works. But that's alright!

Tried making badges. And note I don't have a tablet. The four non Pokemon ones are from The Legendary Starfy. So is the banner.

The bad ones are from GIMP Or should I say, the worse ones

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Got Photoshop CS2, and I still have no idea how half of it works. But that's alright!

Tried making badges. And note I don't have a tablet. The four non Pokemon ones are from The Legendary Starfy. So is the banner.

The bad ones are from GIMP Or should I say, the worse ones

Spoiler:
    Hmm..I really liked the way the colours in the banner were put togther, it really completements the chrarcter. Also the jirachi one doesn't look very metallic to me...but idk. The non pokes look better to me in that sense, but they're a bit small. Overall I think they are awesome ^_^

Pictures of mine inspired by Randy C.

Spoiler:- shinx/luxray:

Spoiler:- mew/mewtwo:

Spoiler:- mudkip/swampert:

Spoiler:- eevee/umbreon:
    Last edited by orochi; 15th March 2013 at 2:12 AM.
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Quote Originally Posted by orochi View Post
    Pictures of mine inspired by Randy C.
    Adorable! I love how they're wearing costumes of the evolved/completely other Pokemon! ^+^

Bright the non-Pokemon badges are the normal size for a badge. The Cresselia & Jirachi (not Drilly) are a bit larger due to GIMP malfunctions.

Yay ~! Some more drawings that I worked hard on !
    They are probably better !
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Haven't been here for a while.

Decided to draw traditional art again and I am quite proud of it :3

My top three pokemon made into a rescue team ^_^

Spoiler:- Drawing:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Haven't been here for a while.

Decided to draw traditional art again and I am quite proud of it :3

My top three pokemon made into a rescue team ^_^

Spoiler:- Drawing:
    Those are soo cute O_O I love how they are positioned....<.> although I cant really see lilligant's body D:

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Those are soo cute O_O I love how they are positioned....<.> although I cant really see lilligant's body D:
    Yeah... Lilligant got most of its space taken out because I drew Haxorus too close to her own space >_>

Which is why its kinda overlapping each other at the corners <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Username: Yasei
    Nickname: Yasei owo
    What art you enjoy doing: Furry/Pokemon and im trying to go to the Humans but without being anime or realistic @-@
    How you became interested in art: żReally? I dont know, i always liked drawing and painting since im a child but then at the age of 12 (2004 i think) i started the RPG. I guess my need to draw as good as the ones who roleplayed with me is what make me want to get better at drawing my characters. Also i played on neopets and wanted to decore the petpages so....yeah, i think that is.

I just join Serebii so...this is my first time here n_n hopefully i will make friends while getting better (specially at humans, god why are they so hard xDDD the lips and the hands are in my nightmares ;__ Ah oh...please forgive my english, is not my main lenguaje
    Last edited by yasei; 16th March 2013 at 10:40 PM.

welcome to the club yasei! I hope to see some of your work here!

well I haven't been on much but I just finished my entry for the Jr. duck stamp contest and I would like to share my artwork with all of you!
    its made of Crayola colored pencils and watercolors on 9x12 watercolor paper.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Welcome, Yasei!

colorless-winter: Ducks are evil when they put their minds to it, but at least they're pretty to look at. |D It looks really gorgeous, and you did good sticking with a cool color scheme. Good luck, I hope you win!

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

thanks kaiserin! and ducks are evil although you can never tell D: anywho I doubt ill win it starts by state but after that im toast XD oh well it was fun to do anyway xD also I didn't think about the color scheme and didn't realize it was a cool scheme *facepalm* I just went with instinct on the background I guess XP

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Oh wow, I must admit, I've always wanted to join this club for a long time now.xD Buuuuut I'm not a very active person, so I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to join? If you guys don't want me here, I'm cool with that.; u ; Buuuuut, I'll just fills these in just in case then!!

Username: GloomyHaruka
    Nickname: People call me Gloomy for short~
    What art you enjoy doing: I prefer traditional to be honest.xD I like colouring with pencil crayons, but now a days, I'm trying to experiment with other mediums, not much though, but I try! (I try to do mixed media now.xD) I like to mix in paint now, sometimes coffee, markers are fun too, collages, etc. I also really enjoy doing glitch now! Now that I've discovered it.xD I can draw digitally, but considering I don't have a tablet, it's rather hard and a lot longer, so I usually/rarely do digital. (Hopefully I'll get a tablet one day?) I can also write, but I tend to have a lot of writers block, so I don't do it often. Trying to desperately experiment with music but I fail at it pretty badly. I also do graphic designing.~ I don't do it often, but I enjoy it.xD I also like fashion designing~ I can't sew, but I'm going to learn soon so I can bring those designs to life!xD LOL. I also used to do a little photography, but I don't go out much, so I don't do it any more really.xD Some stuff I'd like to do more though this year is animation (small stuff though), digital and comics? That'd be nice.
    How you became interested in art: Oh jeez, where would I begin?xD I guess when I first picked up a marker at the age of 2? Dayum, I LOVE COLOURING! xDD But yeah, I've always been interested in art. I started graphic designing at 10, photography at like 14/15 (?), fashion designing mostly started at 16, discovered that I enjoyed writing at like 10 (I was TERRIBLE at it at that age actually. Only started to actually get better around 14 maybe?), music (like I said, I'm still a 1000000000% noob at it) like last year (16 ish), glitch a few months ago (17) drawing/colouring in general (2), digital (11-ish), etc.(?)

LOL, this thing is so messy it's sad.xD I'm sorry.; u ;

So, I guess I should post some stuff I guess? I prefer putting in the links actually considering I don't want the page to lag and stuff. (I'll start with older first then head down to newest~)

Spoiler:- title:

EDIT: Urgh, I guess the code for spoiler tags has changed? If someone can tell me or fix the code for me, that would be great! Thanks~
    Last edited by GloomyHaruka; 19th March 2013 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GloomyHaruka View Post
    Oh wow, I must admit, I've always wanted to join this club for a long time now.xD Buuuuut I'm not a very active person, so I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to join? If you guys don't want me here, I'm cool with that.; u ; Buuuuut, I'll just fills these in just in case then!!

Username: GloomyHaruka
    Nickname: People call me Gloomy for short~
    What art you enjoy doing: I prefer traditional to be honest.xD I like colouring with pencil crayons, but now a days, I'm trying to experiment with other mediums, not much though, but I try! (I try to do mixed media now.xD) I like to mix in paint now, sometimes coffee, markers are fun too, collages, etc. I also really enjoy doing glitch now! Now that I've discovered it.xD I can draw digitally, but considering I don't have a tablet, it's rather hard and a lot longer, so I usually/rarely do digital. (Hopefully I'll get a tablet one day?) I can also write, but I tend to have a lot of writers block, so I don't do it often. Trying to desperately experiment with music but I fail at it pretty badly. I also do graphic designing.~ I don't do it often, but I enjoy it.xD I also like fashion designing~ I can't sew, but I'm going to learn soon so I can bring those designs to life!xD LOL. I also used to do a little photography, but I don't go out much, so I don't do it any more really.xD Some stuff I'd like to do more though this year is animation (small stuff though), digital and comics? That'd be nice.
    How you became interested in art: Oh jeez, where would I begin?xD I guess when I first picked up a marker at the age of 2? Dayum, I LOVE COLOURING! xDD But yeah, I've always been interested in art. I started graphic designing at 10, photography at like 14/15 (?), fashion designing mostly started at 16, discovered that I enjoyed writing at like 10 (I was TERRIBLE at it at that age actually. Only started to actually get better around 14 maybe?), music (like I said, I'm still a 1000000000% noob at it) like last year (16 ish), glitch a few months ago (17) drawing/colouring in general (2), digital (11-ish), etc.(?)

LOL, this thing is so messy it's sad.xD I'm sorry.; u ;

So, I guess I should post some stuff I guess? I prefer putting in the links actually considering I don't want the page to lag and stuff. (I'll start with older first then head down to newest~)

[spoiler]
    This was done in 2011. Wanted to see if I could pull off digital? So I used an old doolded chibi of May as my test subject!xD Didn't really do a good job tho...
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...25097667&qo=26
    Made this for a friend of mine.~ Did it like 2011 or 12-ish.xD I edited it badly tho. And the proportions are TERRIBLE.xD LOL!!
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...25097667&qo=25
    Eye study from 2012. I hate these though. I should update it. I draw eyes way better than these now.xD
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...25097667&qo=24
    Done in 2012. I think this was my first collage to be honest. Sort of proud of it! Done for a buddy of mine!
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...25097667&qo=21
    Second collage. More of a doodle and experiment one tho. Don't like how it was drawn, but I like the concept. *sigh*
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...25097667&qo=19
    Third collage!xD This was actually a Math project believe it or not. We had to do Parabolic art. It was A LOT of fun and I had no idea I could draw Galaxies. I sort of feel the edit was poorly done tho.; ~ ; And, of course, lots of mistakes! But by far, this is my fav collage I've ever done. So I like it, alot!
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...25097667&qo=14
    Emotion character sheet for my OC. I just ****ing love this cutie and wanted an excuse to draw him!xD LOL. I also rushed it, so don't mind the angle, I draw weird.
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...F25097667&qo=7
    Experiment and vent art. I just quickly vented out and then mixed it in with paint and markers and then glitched it for a final effect!xD I really like this for some reason.
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...F25097667&qo=5
    Little bit of a vent? Felt like drawing a beat up version of myself just so I could play around with the colours and use a sheet from a book to be honest!xD LOLOL. Also, another experimental piece.
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...F25097667&qo=4
    Assassin OC character design. Liked how this came out though.
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...F25097667&qo=3
    Vent art again.
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...F25097667&qo=2
    Glitch art again! If you notice, I used on of the eyes in my eye study a few links up.xD LOL.
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...F25097667&qo=1
    I forgot to post this one a few links up, LOL. Did this a little before 2013 hit.xDDD I literally took a brush pen and doodled this in 5 min on paper and coloured/animated it on Photoshop AND LIKE OH MY GOSH I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!!!xD I made a new friend and we were talking about butts so I drew him. I love my friend. <3
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...-YOU-341263772
    I posted all of these last week.xD (yes, a whole folder) I drew (as many as I can) chibi's for people on the Advancers forum.xD Wanted to draw them some chibi's, lol~
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/gallery/42512006
    Just made this a few days ago. It's not the best however, but I tried.xD A b-day gift fro my friend. (And I just just justtt saw her reply and OH MY GOSH FDBEHSNJFGHBRDJWEGRYHFJDKSGFHRJVRNCMKDXES) I had a blast making it though!:3
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...F25097667&qo=0

Well, that's all I got for now I guess?xD I have maybe a few more, but I wouldn't be allowed to post them due to sites rules.xD LOL. So yeah, not gonna post those up~
    Yeah, my stuff stinks. Oh well.
    [/spoiler]

EDIT: Urgh, I guess the code for spoiler tags has changed? If someone can tell me or fix the code for me, that would be great! Thanks~
    Man, wall o text 0+0

Hey! I started digital at 11 too! And graphic stuff...but still. I started at 11. I'm still 11. So yay =D

You're pretty good at digital drawings as far as I can see. I'm the one that sucks xD

btw the spoiler tag needs a title, so the first tag would be spoiler=title. Or you could just replace spoiler with spoil and end with /spoil.

So. New sig. I kinda like the Luxray one better...

charmandercharizard.jpg
    I know its pretty small but its a shiny charmander/charizard pic. Also inspired by Randy C. So cute right XD
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Quote Originally Posted by orochi View Post
    charmandercharizard.jpg
    I know its pretty small but its a shiny charmander/charizard pic. Also inspired by Randy C. So cute right XD
    Yes. Cute. I love those goggles! =D

Here's some stuff made recently...
        Spoiler:

...I've done more Kirby than anything (except Pokemon, but still) XD
    Starfy too, though more so Kirby.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Yes. Cute. I love those goggles! =D

Here's some stuff made recently...
        Spoiler:

...I've done more Kirby than anything (except Pokemon, but still) XD
    Starfy too, though more so Kirby.
    The slice slash banners...they look like they're somewhat exploding....they are niceness :P but somehow don't...seem to have depth....<.> is that the style or...?

The slice slash banners...they look like they're somewhat exploding....they are niceness :P but somehow don't...seem to have depth....<.> is that the style or...?
    I think Loudred is the most depthy. Right up above its head...that vector. Here's the original "testing" one:

I can't really turn a brush like a gyroscope (well maybe I can, depends) ...

The point of them, what I was going for, is to have the subject sort of "slicing" their way out. So Scizor came to mind. And these brushes were originally flat, can't turn em or anything. I messed with the dynamics to get it like that. And I obviously can't just make the subject peeking out of a hole on a solid background...you could say my inspiration for it was Fruit Ninja.

I think my favorite thingamabob would be the smudge banners now. XD

@FrostStorm ghfdjeswyhfujdswhfrjndesk thank youuuuuu!!; A ; I've been wondering how all day!xD LOL.
    And really? That's neat!:3 Yes, it all seems to start around this age eh?B) What program do you use?
    And great stuff by the way! I really like them. I love the font especially.xD But I'd have to agree with ~BrightStarVictory~, they seem to be lacking depth a little bit...
    Hmmm, what I'd suggest doing first is sharpening the area's you want to pop out. So, for example, I'd sharpen Scizzor's claw and a bit of his face. Then blur the rest (not too much). This will make it look like as if it's popping out. Another thing is too choose your colours wisely.~ You did a good job for 2 of them, but the Lugia one didn't have the right colours for the font.; A ; It made it look too vibrant.
    And with the Lugia one, the render cuts off near it's wing. And the brushes you used weren't the best. It's only mainly the Lugia one that looks off mostly. But the other 2 I like!:3
    Another thing I'd suggest is using C4D's to make those brushes come to life!8D
    But I really do like them! Keep it up.~ I can defiantly tell that you're improving!
    Actually, there was the graphic designing thread I used to go on here on Serebii. It isn't active any more (sadly), but they have some great tips and great inspiration!
    I suggest taking a look!:3 http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...igner-Club-v-2
    ((Oh, and if you want. You can always colouring in some shading by hand to give it a 3D-ish effect?xD Not every single brush though, just where you think is best.~ Don't be shy to use textures or stocks though! They REALLY help. Try surfind through Deviantart for brushes, C4D's, Stock and textures.~))
    I hope this helped!:'D

@orochi gfrdhyejsgfhdjswghnfdjes wow, you did an awesome job with this! It's small, but from what I can see, you also did an awesome job with the shading/colouring!!xD
    And the lines looks really smooth. And the detailing is great! I really love it. Keep it up!!

Oh also, in my last post, I forgot to post this one up!:3
    http://gloomy-haruka.deviantart.com/...rial-340582475
    It's a tutorial I made during the summer.~ It's when I first discovered how to make glitches.xD LOL. It shows you one of the ways to makes glitches.~
    There's a few other ways. I recently discovered a few months back how to make glitches another way. It's a bit more complicated, but it gives you the ability to manipulate it the way you want to more. And not only that, but you can make music with it too!
    So I'll make a tutorial of that one day.xD But if you guys are interested in glitch, I can link you guys to some great tutorials! (that includes other ways on how to make glitches.)
    Glitches are a lot of fun and are great to make art or graphics.x3 (Even music!)

Thanks you Colorless Winter and Keisirin!

The duck looks awasome! for me the feathers are really difficult to draw (especially on the traditional drawings X_X i am too messy for my own good) but you made it look really cool! just...the beak is that curvy? i recently started to look some pictures of ducks for a drawing and they look really flat but maybe is a different kind of duck (Sorry my english or if im bothering you)

have the gallery below where i upload all the pokemon themed pictures and the newest one the one in my signature (Cross-over with Glee) but i may post here all the non-pokemon theme. Like furry art and...that xD i dont draw humans too much @@ im still practicing them but hopefully in a day or two i will contribute with something :3

Spoiler:- Finished drawing in the signature:

Quote Originally Posted by yasei View Post
    Username: Yasei
    Nickname: Yasei owo
    What art you enjoy doing: Furry/Pokemon and im trying to go to the Humans but without being anime or realistic @-@
    How you became interested in art: żReally? I dont know, i always liked drawing and painting since im a child but then at the age of 12 (2004 i think) i started the RPG. I guess my need to draw as good as the ones who roleplayed with me is what make me want to get better at drawing my characters. Also i played on neopets and wanted to decore the petpages so....yeah, i think that is.

I just join Serebii so...this is my first time here n_n hopefully i will make friends while getting better (specially at humans, god why are they so hard xDDD the lips and the hands are in my nightmares ;__ Ah oh...please forgive my english, is not my main lenguaje
    welcome to the club yasei and dang sorry guys i keep getting s busy to be active here -_- keep up the nice drawings and graphics here...

Quote Originally Posted by yasei View Post
    Thanks you Colorless Winter and Keisirin!

The duck looks awasome! for me the feathers are really difficult to draw (especially on the traditional drawings X_X i am too messy for my own good) but you made it look really cool! just...the beak is that curvy? i recently started to look some pictures of ducks for a drawing and they look really flat but maybe is a different kind of duck (Sorry my english or if im bothering you)

have the gallery below where i upload all the pokemon themed pictures and the newest one the one in my signature (Cross-over with Glee) but i may post here all the non-pokemon theme. Like furry art and...that xD i dont draw humans too much @@ im still practicing them but hopefully in a day or two i will contribute with something :3

Spoiler:- Finished drawing in the signature:
    Welcome yo :3 I really like those drawings you do~ they are so cute!

tried smudging a while ago and I think I got the hang of it...

Spoiler:- Stuff:

Welcome yo :3 I really like those drawings you do~ they are so cute!

tried smudging a while ago and I think I got the hang of it...

Spoiler:- Stuff:
    tbh the only smudge I can see between the first two is Arceus' head...The second one has that "3D" thing you made up, which is cool.

The third one I see no smudge :< I see pattern.

Also I notice you tend to use mostly TCG type 3D things. Try some other stuff! Experiment!

Totally did not know you could put C4Ds onto brushes like you can banners. Clipping mask time! ^_^

@yasei Ahaha, it looks really cute!And I really like how you coloured it. And the Pokemons are so well drawn. The girl's anatomy needs a bit of work, but it still looks really good so far!
    I think how you drew and coloured Arcanine's fur is my favourite though!:3 You did a great job on it! Keep it up!!

@BrightStar Wow, I'm seriously in love with your banner's. Seriously!xD I just love them to bits.~
    I loveeee all the effects and I love how you use card art! Great stuff! Only thing I'd suggest is 2 things.
    Choice of font: I have a really hard time with them myself.xD So I know it's hard.
    But I think a differnt choice in font and it's pattern/colour is needed. And maybe it's shadow to spread so that it's not too dark.
    I think you need to blend in the last one a bit more. And I can also see it's last background in the back.
    But honestly, other than these 2 things, I really do love them! Like, I seriously just stare at them for a while.xD You did a really good job on them! Keep it up!

@FrostStorm Ahhh I'd like to see it when it's done!!:3 Can't wait~

Page 61 of 107 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast