View Poll Results: Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eeveelover824

6 11.54%
  • colorless-winter

0 0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

23 44.23%
  • Azulart

6 11.54%
  • Callie-Rose

1 1.92%
  • extroph

15 28.85%
  • Kutie Pie

1 1.92%
Page 75 of 107 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2651

Thread: The Artist's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post

I have been improving on Avatars. This took me about 5 minutes to do.
    so what kind of avatars are you trying to do shaymin its not bad just if your trying to do avatar profile pictures size is 100X100 thats the best fit

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    so what kind of avatars are you trying to do shaymin its not bad just if your trying to do avatar profile pictures size is 100X100 thats the best fit
    I would do that but the only problem is when I do it at that size I can't see what I'm doing.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Hi guys ^^ Good to see everyone are still, uhm, editing images > v >

-casually put drawing here

ok, bye guys > v >
    Last edited by goldensteambun; 5th June 2013 at 6:22 PM.

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

that's a really good drawing ^^^^^
    well i should share my drawings as well then i think Cronas proportions came out well though Nate's kinda bother me but its an improvement also nate isn't finished i just cut out the background in gimp quickly.
        Spoiler:- Crona:

Spoiler:- Nate:
    Last edited by colorless-winter; 6th June 2013 at 4:52 AM.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Hi Nick, I'd like to join the Artist's Corner!

Username: maaoow
    Nickname: ness
    What art you enjoy doing: I prefer traditional painting with mixed media. I did go strict digital for a long time but it lost the appeal and I recently went back to tradiontal.
    How you became interested in art: I've been proficient with artwork since kindergarten when my pictures went to an art show. Everyone always wanted me to draw them things, and I even got an art scholarship in high school. I have a deviantart where I upload my work and even did some commission work with my Wacom tablet. Now I will do pixel art and animation as far as digital goes. http://hydrocodumb.deviantart.com/

Looking from Safaris, I have fire.
    3DS: 4441-9075-3664 Usagi
    Pokemon Y

Sorry guys for not posting here in like forever.
    I plan to start practicing again and I will post in here more often.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I finally got this to be the way I wanted it to be.

...Does the entry app still have "Hi Nick!" in it? I need to edit that. 8| Anyway, welcome, Ness!

Shayminlover: I think it would do to try and make the Spheal clearer, since the banner itself looks as if it doesn't really have a focal point, or that it's too washed out and obscured by the texture. Perhaps turn the opacity on the cracks down a little?

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

last as i remember kaiserin you changed it? oh well also shaymin lover i know what you mean but you can always still do it at 100 x 100 style its just your limited what to do in your space which i know we all don't like it but what you can also do is just resize it and the cut the box down to size with your program to get it to the correct profile picture size

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

last as i remember kaiserin you changed it? oh well also shaymin lover i know what you mean but you can always still do it at 100 x 100 style its just your limited what to do in your space which i know we all don't like it but what you can also do is just resize it and the cut the box down to size with your program to get it to the correct profile picture size
    Thank you. I thought I had to do the icon all over again in 100x100 size. But the resizer really helps!

I did, but I have no idea where people keep getting the old one from... It's not a problem or anything, just something that genuinely baffles me is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    I did, but I have no idea where people keep getting the old one from... It's not a problem or anything, just something that genuinely baffles me is all.
    i think i know how they did the post that are on the first page they got it from and they think the form didn't change which they used that instead of the form that was on your post XD but alright i thought i let you know that all...also your very most welcome shaymin its no problem at all with the helping out...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Hey Eevee, I wanted to let you know that I like the banner in your signature a lot! The radiating background and the hatch-like marks on the left look cool, and I think the font fits perfectly, which is not something I observe often. I am also a Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds fan, so I might appreciate it more than others, but anyway nice job!

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

Speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh, have some Zexal fanart of the one and only irredeemable douchebag, Vector! I completely forgot to fudge with the colors in this one, but ah, well...

Offering these thingies which I just call baseless teamposes in my art shop. One of the few new requests my art shop has gotten.

Only other new things are my Whirlipede button(check sig) and more fractals.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Offering these thingies which I just call baseless teamposes in my art shop. One of the few new requests my art shop has gotten.

Only other new things are my Whirlipede button(check sig) and more fractals.
    well you do have more room though with no base but you just got to be careful what you place and its not bad shadow me likie

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Username: Hermosa Caldera
    Nickname: idk. :/
    What art you enjoy doing: Traditional, graphical design, pixel things.
    How you became interested in art: i like Naoki Urusawa and Disney.

i am becoming an illustration student in a month or so. i might as well start acting like one. you know, start hanging around artists or at least other people interested in creating things. :]

i suck at colours and painting.

currently i am trying to get more control in my shoulder and elbow to get myself to stop making 'chicken scratches'. it's though. (you know when you make a line by making lots of smaller lines? it doesn't look clean and you can't make organic looking curves. it's become a bad habit of mine and i am sure i am not the only one. ;])

when it comes to graphical design, like most of you, i only edit images; i use the pen tool for almost everything and occassionally the default round brushes or some free effect images i downloaded (i have some weird personal custom brushes too. lol). i hope i can get myself a table this year and start painting digitally.

maybe i'll post something this afternoon, but lessee if i'm even accepted. lol.

Haven't been active because I've been taking final exams(which I finished), and working on schoolwork. By Saturday, I'll start drawing a lot since I have no school for the summer. But lately, I have been practicing drawing with a mouse completely at the SAI canvas without scanning any drawings I did on paper. I did two recent gijinkas on two of the Kalos Starters after four outlines of the anatomy(and it still doesn't look normal with the curve tool), and I've been trying to not make the lineart flat, so here's the drawing.

The drawing o.o

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been active lately, I've been swamped with school, but I'm trying to get back into it now.

@Astral Shadow I really like that team pose, I'll stop by your shop soon to put in my order once I figure out what I want.

Welcome Hermosa, and anyone else who has recently joined, always awesome to have new artists on board.

Why wouldn't you be accepted? :P Welcome, Hermosa Caldera! I'll just put whatever down on the nickname field.

I have a huge problem with chicken-scratchy lines in my sketches, but I'm so nitpicky about everything (even first-stage sketches) that I wind up carefully erasing all the stuff that juts out, so I'm... not sure if that helps or hinders me with that. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hermosa Caldera View Post
    Username: Hermosa Caldera
    Nickname: idk. :/
    What art you enjoy doing: Traditional, graphical design, pixel things.
    How you became interested in art: i like Naoki Urusawa and Disney.

i am becoming an illustration student in a month or so. i might as well start acting like one. you know, start hanging around artists or at least other people interested in creating things. :]

i suck at colours and painting.

currently i am trying to get more control in my shoulder and elbow to get myself to stop making 'chicken scratches'. it's though. (you know when you make a line by making lots of smaller lines? it doesn't look clean and you can't make organic looking curves. it's become a bad habit of mine and i am sure i am not the only one. ;])

when it comes to graphical design, like most of you, i only edit images; i use the pen tool for almost everything and occassionally the default round brushes or some free effect images i downloaded (i have some weird personal custom brushes too. lol). i hope i can get myself a table this year and start painting digitally.

maybe i'll post something this afternoon, but lessee if i'm even accepted. lol.
    like kiserin said why wouldn't we accept you really, unless you didn't fill out the form which you did so welcome ^_^ and i know how you feel kiserin with the chicken scratches...i strive for perfection alot >.>

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Well...might as well post this up. I made a new banner for my sig, I just wanted to know what people think. I hd to do quite a bit of editing that I wish I didn't have to ha ha. Hopefully everything I did edit looks good. Now if I could only get it to work with my previous banner so it fits the restrictions. UHG if only the restrictions were like...150 some pixels higher...-rips hair out-

Took me about an hour and a half after everything was said and done. I might actually redo my Palletshipping one, or at least fix it up a bit...I dunno, what one looks better if I end up only being able to use one in my sig...

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

@Dragoniss I love both of these, very cute and funny ^_^

I need to work on my new sig, just can't make up my mind XD
    Last edited by Dreamy; 24th June 2013 at 9:34 PM.

Welcome Hermosa Caldera! I actually draw like that a lot too. Maybe it isn't all bad though; I feel like even professionals have that kind of style sometimes.

>Dragoniss- I like your banner, it's kind of cute and I like the bold outlines around the characters.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    Well...might as well post this up. I made a new banner for my sig, I just wanted to know what people think. I hd to do quite a bit of editing that I wish I didn't have to ha ha. Hopefully everything I did edit looks good. Now if I could only get it to work with my previous banner so it fits the restrictions. UHG if only the restrictions were like...150 some pixels higher...-rips hair out-

Took me about an hour and a half after everything was said and done. I might actually redo my Palletshipping one, or at least fix it up a bit...I dunno, what one looks better if I end up only being able to use one in my sig...
    the banner looks great but one thing that just me is that bothers me is that the cut offs on cilan don't look right...if you did what you did with ash that would of worked wonders and raise ash a bit though up to make it align with the banner....as for the top cut of on his hair...try to find something thats not cut off...it just looks strange in my opnion...the banner is nice beside that i love it...good job...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Page 75 of 107 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast