View Poll Results: Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eeveelover824

6 11.54%
  • colorless-winter

0 0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

23 44.23%
  • Azulart

6 11.54%
  • Callie-Rose

1 1.92%
  • extroph

15 28.85%
  • Kutie Pie

1 1.92%
Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2651

Thread: The Artist's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post

Hey I'm been making this. I kinda need help up one else I could add other than text and giving me so advice to.

-00swms
    Personally I think it would look better if you moved Dragonite down a little so that the head isn't cut off, and that there isn't a little piece of the tail on the bottom.

Quilava's first post: The Cyndaquil is the best of the batch, Fennekin's neck seems a bit too long or skinny.
    2nd post: I really like this one. Except for some oddly shaped Luvdisc, it's good.

colorless: Not bad. You have some problems with anatomy, but hey, I'm not so good with it either XD

do you think it's more important to have a personal (read:recognizable) style or do you think it's more important to be able to do many things and be a kind of jack of all trades but not having as much of a personal style?
    Both. With a personal style, you can let your mind just kind of "blow up", go free, but if you practice styles by other people you can learn from them.

sooo...this is a painting of a super nova i did for school about a month ago >.>

warning: huge image
        Spoiler:- image >.> click moi? ;^;:

Welcome Manafi!

Do you think it's more important to have a personal (read:recognizable) style or do you think it's more important to be able to do many things and be a kind of jack of all trades but not having as much of a personal style?Though I'm not sure how successful I am at this myself, I think it's a little more important to have a personal/recognizable style so that people who see it will associate it with you and you stand out as unique. That said, I do also think it's good to know how to imitate other styles and techniques, not only because you may have to use these styles in your own work, but also because it helps you become comfortable with new things and therefore improve.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

@~BrightStarVictory~ : Holy cow! I love the way you did the stars. Nice work! I wish I could use paints like that!

Happy 4th everyone. Thought I would post up my recent doodle that i'm thinking of finishing.

Spoiler:- its under here:

Spoiler:- And then I go and turn it into this later...Sam what is wrong with you, why is your mind so dirty and only revolve around things that lead up to R34...(its not R34 but it is a bit dirty...if you follow me on DA I've done worse...):

...I think I need to go to a clinic...
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 5th July 2013 at 8:51 AM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

@Dragoniss, Nice work, can't wait to see it in color

Haven't posted here in awhile sooo kinda a big update for me.

Spoiler:- TCG Banner:

Spoiler:- Teampose/Gridposes:

Spoiler:- Userbars:

Spoiler:- Buttons:

Also did a lot more fractals, all on my DA. Up too 500 already @.@

The club may have been denied, but I'm keeping these userbars, buttons and the banner dammit.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 18th July 2013 at 8:33 AM. Reason: Added another button

I'd like to join the Artist's Corner!

Username: Neriifur
    Nickname: Nerii
    What art you enjoy doing: Illustration, art studies.
    How you became interested in art: I've just always been good at art.

The fan art area (exception of the sub-forums) seems pretty dead, so figured this would be a better place to put art at if you guys accept me to join xD
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

I find it more cozy, personally, since you actually get people in the club to comment -- speaking of which, I find the comments tend to be better, too. XD

Anyway, welcome, Nerii!

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Haven't posted here in awhile sooo kinda a big update for me.

Spoiler:- TCG Banner:

Spoiler:- Teampose/Gridposes:

Spoiler:- Userbars:

Spoiler:- Buttons:

Also did a lot more fractals, all on my DA. Up too 500 already @.@

The club may have been denied, but I'm keeping these userbars, buttons and the banner dammit.
    just check in the approved/disapproved section sweet may is a very busy girl...also those stuff looks great shadow i feel guilty i haven't posted in awhile either...just been getting more busy :/

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    I find it more cozy, personally, since you actually get people in the club to comment -- speaking of which, I find the comments tend to be better, too. XD

Anyway, welcome, Nerii!
    Thank you ^^ xD

Well this one is some months old, but since this is a Pokemon forum, here's the last Pokemon picture I drew:

I'm working on a Fennekin evolution atm :3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Neriifur; 22nd July 2013 at 8:48 PM.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

I don't know whether to improve my GFX or not... but this is the first icon I made in weeks.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Username: WatertypesFTW
    Nickname: Water is fine.
    What art you enjoy doing: A few traditional media's, particularly watercolours and pencil crayons.
    How you became interested in art: I've always loved drawing ever since I was five and drew pictures of people with pig hands. I've improved since then.

I haven't joined a club yet so I thought it was about time I did.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

I'd like (love) to join the artist's corner!
    Username: dragonair_master
    Nickname: Dragionair
    Art I enjoy doing: I like doing pencil drawings and then coloring them with my crayola colored pencils.
    How I got interested in art: my friend started drawing a lot so I decided to try it!

Hey everyone, I made some badges.

Opinions?

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Username: Dahrue
    Nickname: Jrue
    What art you enjoy doing: Graphic, mostly.
    How you became interested in art: I took a Graphics class and ever since I've loved it. I'm an amateur but, I love all kinds of art. I only do Graphic and I thought I'd come here and share and enjoy other's people's creations as well!

http://i.imgur.com/gtuuWTe.jpg

just doing some mugshots and experimenting a little with values digitally.

overrall, it's tough. drawing with tablets is tough, but fun... but also tough.

Welcome WaterTypesFTW, Dragonair_master, and Dahrue!

Shayminslicker: I think instead of applying any number of effects that sort of look good at a time, it might help to see what other graphic makers do, and how their final products look in terms of layout, colors, design, etc. The noise filter makes it look rather busy, and I'm not sure how I feel about the Photoshoppy effect on the Staraptor itself. It takes practice to get something that works, and sometimes a lot of doing and redoing and more redoing, but try to get some ideas and suggestions from other graphic artists in the way of how they compose things on the canvas, and other such things. Hell, this is a good thing to do just in terms of artists you admire, and how they do certain things in their own works, not just graphics!

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

I have some banners I want to get some critique on. Am I allowed to post them? They're just samples.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    I have some banners I want to get some critique on. Am I allowed to post them? They're just samples.
    yes you can if you look at the past a lot of us like to share our banners and see what others say I don't do banners but i do like to share my work with everyone here.

well this is my latest drawing of Soul Eater Evans and i hope you guys like it. the drawing is really big (4500x3000px) so im not going to post the drawing but here is a link to
    Deviantart where i posted it instead.
    http://frostbitten-winter.deviantart...ater-387273185
    i would love to hear what you guys think of it

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    yes you can if you look at the past a lot of us like to share our banners and see what others say I don't do banners but i do like to share my work with everyone here.

well this is my latest drawing of Soul Eater Evans and i hope you guys like it. the drawing is really big (4500x3000px) so im not going to post the drawing but here is a link to
    Deviantart where i posted it instead.
    http://frostbitten-winter.deviantart...ater-387273185
    i would love to hear what you guys think of it
    Alright thanks, I'm working on stuff so I'll post all at the same time.

& that looks really good, good job!

Welcome to Nerii, Water, Dragonair, and Jrue!

>Astral- Those look great. I recognize the gridpose that you made for Lost; I was admiring that when I saw it in his signature.

>Nerii- That's cute! I like the eyes especially. Do you color your art? I think it would look good colored.

>Shaymin- That looks pretty good, however I feel like the background doesn't match the pokémon very well, and the font doesn't match either the background or the pokémon. It could be a bit more cohesive as a whole.

>Azulart- Well done; I like the second one best. It reminds me a lot of the water energy symbol on TCG cards; I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

>Colorless- That looks good. My criticism would be that Soul's face looks kind of narrow and elongated. The blue haze around him looks really cool- a pretty accurate description of Soul anytime ;-)

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

Some banners I have been making. Just messing around with texts, brushes and filters. I just started this year using PS and want to get better. Feedback would be awesome!

Spoiler:- Banners:

Spoiler:- THIS IS A SUPRISE FOR SOMEONE DONT SPOIL IT:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    Welcome to Nerii, Water, Dragonair, and Jrue!

>Astral- Those look great. I recognize the gridpose that you made for Lost; I was admiring that when I saw it in his signature.

>Nerii- That's cute! I like the eyes especially. Do you color your art? I think it would look good colored.

>Shaymin- That looks pretty good, however I feel like the background doesn't match the pokémon very well, and the font doesn't match either the background or the pokémon. It could be a bit more cohesive as a whole.

>Azulart- Well done; I like the second one best. It reminds me a lot of the water energy symbol on TCG cards; I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

>Colorless- That looks good. My criticism would be that Soul's face looks kind of narrow and elongated. The blue haze around him looks really cool- a pretty accurate description of Soul anytime ;-)
    That one is kind of old so I didn't really feel like coloring it, but I plan to try to color a Pokemon I'm drawing right now xD I 'm working on digital art atm and trying to learn how to color in it xD

- - Pokemon X Team - -

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Yeah, I haven't been finishing digital art, but since I wanted to draw Serena, here it is! her clothing was hard, but the gradient like colors I used to rich the colors up was from a tutorial I used to make it seem less bland looking.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

gah sorry guys i have been so inactive >.< and dahrue the banners are not half bad...keep at it...after awhile we keep inproving when we practice more...nice job if you want me to critique i can if you like any help..

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast