Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige! (759)

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Iris disguised herself as a girl. She's better at that than Dento it's a joke...people were trying to find what Iris was better than Dento

I kind of expected him to be more Suoh-like when it came to this, but he was out of his element, but still tried his best. XD I wonder if Dento should have fit into the brother only category....nah....not emotionless enough. xD
    That's the thing about this I don't get. Why would Iris need to disguise herself as a girl if she's already one?

My ideal battle ever!

i could definitely see maya being voiced by lisa ortiz in the english dub

btw is it me or do these girls act just like the cerulean sisters? lol
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    That's the thing about this I don't get. Why would Iris need to disguise herself as a girl if she's already one?
    Iris disguised herself as a girl!

...*she is a girl...*

It's a joke. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Iris, Cilanette and Ashley.
    What a team! I just LOLed at Ashley and Cilanette XD
    P.S Anyone noticed me trying to be girly?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Iris disguised herself as a girl!

...*she is a girl...*

It's a joke. XD
    I'm sure she got that.

I liked that the girls of the team got to do something this episode. Guess Unfezant had been rotated out or Ash didn't feel like loaning it to Cilan. I liked that Iris was not only in sync with Snivy, but came up with that Leaf Storm strategy so Cinccino couldn't clean itself. It was a pretty enjoyable episode overall.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I'm sure she got that.

I liked that the girls of the team got to do something this episode. Guess Unfezant had been rotated out or Ash didn't feel like loaning it to Cilan. I liked that Iris was not only in sync with Snivy, but came up with that Leaf Storm strategy so Cinccino couldn't clean itself. It was a pretty enjoyable episode overall.
    I know Unfezant had the Meloetta arc appearance but still in a girls episode... she gets left out. Not nice.

Random : PokéRadar

Me and my friend actually enjoyed it despite expecting it to be uneventful. I loved Dent in drag! Also the way they laughed. Tsutarja's battle performance made up for the lack of new moves or an evolution. It was also nice seeing Emonga after Kairyu's recent heavy focus. And of course I loved that the main motivation for the episode was Iris wanting to push 3 girls in the mud for calling them ugly!

Lol! I loved this episode. xDD Dento made me laugh so hard. "Are you ok Yanappu........chan?" XD

Plus this reminded me of Ouran, so it's an insta like. Like no lie. Opera Club being one of the best stage performers and only girls being allowed It just SCREAMED LOBELIA. XDDDDD I was surprised Dento was so shy though. I thought he'd be more ~fabulous~ XDDD

At least Dento didn't throw a temper tantrum when he landed into the mud. xDD

I don't know if I should be alarmed, but whenever I look up "Zuka-bu Club" in google images now this episode pops up. I seriously have no one to blame but myself. XDDDD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 14th November 2012 at 6:29 PM.

That plump woman in overalls and a bandana in the beginning looked EXTREMELY familiar. Was she a recycled character?

I found it odd that the girls credited Roserade as being third most beautiful Pokemon in Unova. That's not its native country!
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    That plump woman in overalls and a bandana in the beginning looked EXTREMELY familiar. Was she a recycled character?
    Omg yeah I felt the same way.

Yes it is recycled
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Otane

I found it odd that the girls credited Roserade as being third most beautiful Pokemon in Unova. That's not its native country!
    It won Ms. Sinnoh and moved to Unova. XDDD

Third cutest pokemon in Isshu it lives in Isshu.

THIS is what I've been waiting for. I love all of the battles in this episode; the focus on Snivy, Emolga and Cinccino; and the episode itself. I can't wait to see the new dub opening. Please don't let me down.
    My Writings:
    Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!?
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!
    Coming Soon: Kalos: The Missing Link
    Coming Soon: Big Brother: Pokemon Edition

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Not a bad episode, when getting sidetracked towards the Unova League.

Sad to see Cynthia and Jervis not being around as uch anymore, but they've been around since October. That's some insanely good screen time.

The beauty thing was over the top, and downright hilarious. The whole beauty thing going on was a bit flashy, and they were definite witches. I'd use a proper term, but rather not say. Their mansion thing, being a girls only facility, definitely rings a bell from somewhere. *cough*CeladonGym*cough*. I'm SO GLAD they referred Ash as "Ashley" when he dressed up as a girl; a hilarious throwback to Ash disguised as an "Ashley" back in Season 1. When he tried to sneak into the Celadon Gym because they wouldn't allow boys. It was even more hysterical to have Cilan cross dress a 2nd time as well.

Iris' battling with Snivy against the main girl with Ciccino was pretty good. I had never guessed Iris was aiming to break away Ciccino's oiled coat, so she can't easily wipe all the dirt away.

I LOVED the other gender reference here; Pikachu passing as a female with the yellow heart taped to the end of his tail. That's freaking awesome. XD Having gender keys take a huge place in this episode really made it fun to watch.

Emolga was pure legit; she and Snivy don't give no dimes on what those girls think. They meant business.

Although this episode may have not anywhere; just for Iris to get payback on the 3 girls for calling her ugly and what not. Then to just feel better about herself by getting her main rival in the trio all dirty.

Hooray for Snivy and Emolga screentime~

-----------

NEW OPENING:

Just when I thought they couldn't get anymore bland, or shorter. They used clips from Be An Arrow, first version. We at least got to see all of Ash's Pokemon appear in the US! That's good I suppose. Also forgot the lyrics to the song, since I was focused on what clips they were going to use. I'll have to look up the opening later.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

One of the best eps this series. Loved the new opening and the battles were fun. Seeing Ash crossdress is always a treat too

Kudos for Jason's girl voice XD

I laughed so much when I saw Pikachu's tail.

Gah! Who voices these women? Moira and Mizuki sounds familiar...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

This episode was so golden, Snivyette and Emolgaette. XD

I loved Iris and Snivy and how this episode was about their revenge and not about inner-beauty or some hidden moral.

Ashley pulled out such a good girl voice... Okay, I know Ash's VA is a girl. Too bad Pansagette got the short end of the stick all times...

...Wait, so this new season opens up with an episode about cross-dressing? How morbid.

Something's off with an egg... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

All the cheap cross dressing humor innthe world could not have made this filler good. Except when Mijumaru got roasted. Odd that the pig is one of the slowest eaters.

Even though the episode was a filler, I thought it was good. Ash becoming Ashley again brought back the good ol' memories of when Pokemon was starting out. The Flower Garden Operette Troupe were a bunch of stuck-up b*#%*es. Usually I don't root for Iris since I don't like but I was glad she was able to beat those mean girls' a$*es. Good episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Even though the episode was a filler, I thought it was good. Ash becoming Ashley again brought back the good ol' memories of when Pokemon was starting out. The Flower Garden Operette Troupe were a bunch of stuck-up b*#%*es. Usually I don't root for Iris since I don't like but I was glad she was able to beat those mean girls' a$*es. Good episode!
    It wasn't a filler, Ash and Co. left Cynthia's Villa here as they found out where the League is taking place.

Glad they stuck with Ash's original crossdress persona's name instead of changing it up.

Funniest part of this episode was when Pikachu showed off his tail, that was too much for my body to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ashley pulled out such a good girl voice... Okay, I know Ash's VA is a girl. Too bad Pansagette got the short end of the stick all times...

...Wait, so this new season opens up with an episode about cross-dressing? How morbid.
    Whats wrong with CD?

Jason Griffith did a hilarious girl voice for Cilan. I enjoyed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    Whats wrong with CD?
    Oh, there's nothing wrong with that.

It'll just sound funny to ask, "Hey, how did Adventures in Unova start?"

"Cross-dressing."

"Wha...?"

Something's off with an egg... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast