Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige! (759)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Next to nothing about his actual character has changed in BW, it's the same "I'm mentally dumb but I love all Pokemon and Pokemon battles, gotta battle and catch Pokemon and battle and win badges and battle and act all excited about everything like a typical kid hero in a Shonen series and BATTLE!" Yet his skills as a trainer have been set back, and so everyone is crying that his "character development" has been undone and that the whole show is ruined. My solution? Just get rid of Ash already.
    *Claps loudly and vigorously*
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 5th February 2013 at 7:26 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Finally got to see the dub episode. How could she say Tsutarja was unattractive without bursting into flames? xD Anyways, what Iris did was really smart with Leaf Storm. She handled Tsutarja really well.

If Ash does leave the show, he better win a League before he leaves. It would really upset me if he doesn't.

This is one of the few times i wanted the enemy COTD to win. Sadly it didn't happen. Moira is so much more beatuiful than all of them.

Except cilan. He wears that dress like a boss.

OMG watched one second of the dub.

I gotta hand it to Jason for this. Holy crap, it was amusing for him to be hitting higher notes than AshLEY.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Hmm... ASHley... That sounds familier... Anyway why does Ash have no recollection of Rosarade!? He only encountered it like a hundred times in Sinnoh! It's obvious that the writers must figure that no one who watched the Sinnoh Saga watches the current Unova Saga! And what's with (Adventures in Unova) what is this the beginning? They already had like a hundred already! Now if it said (NEW Adventures in Unova) then it be a bit more understandable. One more thing! If your going to feature Ash's reserve Pokemon in the title sequence they better actually show up at some point this season! And I don't like how Cinncino was advertised... Tail slap hit's at least twice!
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG watched one second of the dub.

I gotta hand it to Jason for this. Holy crap, it was amusing for him to be hitting higher notes than AshLEY.
    Yeah. Jason's Cilan is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    Hmm... ASHley... That sounds familier... Anyway why does Ash have no recollection of Rosarade!? He only encountered it like a hundred times in Sinnoh! It's obvious that the writers must figure that no one who watched the Sinnoh Saga watches the current Unova Saga! And what's with (Adventures in Unova) what is this the beginning? They already had like a hundred already! Now if it said (NEW Adventures in Unova) then it be a bit more understandable. One more thing! If your going to feature Ash's reserve Pokemon in the title sequence they better actually show up at some point this season! And I don't like how Cinncino was advertised... Tail slap hit's at least twice!
    It should sound familiar, actually. It's the same pseudonym Ash used when trying to get into Erika's Gym in Celadon City.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    Anyway why does Ash have no recollection of Rosarade!? He only encountered it like a hundred times in Sinnoh! It's obvious that the writers must figure that no one who watched the Sinnoh Saga watches the current Unova Saga!
    They have to cater to people who haven't seen the show before considering it's made for kids. And Ash does know Roserade, he just happens to be the only one with a Pokédex, so he has to do all the scanning. If he doesn't explicitly say out loud that he doesn't know the Pokémon, then he's probably scanning it for the audience or Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    They have to cater to people who haven't seen the show before considering it's made for kids. And Ash does know Roserade, he just happens to be the only one with a Pokédex, so he has to do all the scanning. If he doesn't explicitly say out loud that he doesn't know the Pokémon, then he's probably scanning it for the audience or Iris.
    Ironic since the Pokedex info can be irrelevant to the story at hand which makes it kinda... useless in a way.

One more crossdressing episode. It never gets old.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

One more crossdressing episode. IMO it's getting old. I agree with Battra, Iria came off as an ***hole with her petty attempt to get vengence on some random person. Nice message this (boring) episode sends.

At least BW is almost over which means no more Iris. Personally can't wait because I found most episodes focusing on her have been dull.
    e

Iris is a freaking child. I would've reacted the same way back when I was a kid. Nobody is gonna make fun of my Pokemon and get away with it.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Iris is a freaking child. I would've reacted the same way back when I was a kid. Nobody is gonna make fun of my Pokemon and get away with it.
    Which is ironic since she's supposed to be mature here.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    That doesn't make it right and it doesn't send a good message.
    e

Saw the dub version today and enjoyed it as much as the japanese one. Still a hilarious episode. I love Cilan's remark that Ash never looks at a mirror.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    That doesn't make it right and it doesn't send a good message.
    Who says there was a message lol? Most episodes don't have one, but if you want one then it's not to let anyone put you or your friends down. Iris was over the top (in a cartoon lol), but she was clearly not in the wrong.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I LOVE the season 16 theme and credits. It's my favorite so far of the Unova openings. This episode was good. The number one thing I'm glad about is that those ladies weren't as mean during the rest of the episode as they were at the beginning. They were still rude and arrogant but weren't half so mean in the second half. It was a little weird seeing Ash and Cilan in drag again, but otherwise the episode was fine. My favorite line was Ash complaining that he'll never be able to look at himself in the mirror again, and Cilan saying he never does. LOL

7/10
    Last edited by wobbanut; 3rd May 2013 at 3:52 AM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

When I saw this episode... I didn't last that long calm and level-headed. Moira's antics really annoyed me at first, but there were a lot of humorous scenes which kept me steady. Anyhow, I'm glad to know that those three weren't so annoying towards the second half of the episode but... they're still vindictive.

Moreover, I'm surprised that Ash and Cilan had to crossdress again, which was kinda funny.

"I'll never be able to look at myself in the mirror again.."
    "Ssh! You never do!"

^ XDDD
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 15th May 2013 at 3:40 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Didn't really enjoy this episode. I don't really like episodes where people use another person's Pokemon.

This is the first episode of Pokémon: Adventures in Unova ...I thought it was an okay episode. Ash learns that the Unova League's location is Vertress City, so they bids farewell to Cynthia and heads toward Vertress City. When they were taking a lunch break, Oshawott eats Pignites food and they gets into a fight. Oshawott's Hydro Pump accidently hits Emolga and sends it flying. Iris and the others finds out Emolga, and they bumps into three beauties ... Moria, Mona and Cher. The beauties insults Iris and Ash's Pokemon and leaves, so Iris gets angry and wants to get revenge on them.
    Honestly I thought her behavior in this episode was annoying, She wanted to get her revenge so badly that she had to dress up Ash and Cilan. Iris annoyed me in this episode, but there were some parts that I found funny.

- Cilan's high-pitched voice, It was actually funny. Jason did a good job voicing him in this episode.
    - Pikachu sticking a heart on his tail.
    - At the end of this episode Ash made a comment about Cilan's 'girly' look, which was funny.
    The battles were Okay IMO.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 17th August 2013 at 12:03 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011