Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige! (759)

Gotta laugh at the raging on stupid things once again.
    Aaanyway, ok episode, nothing special but it was fairly entertaining. Snivy got to humiliate some b*itches, Ash's and Cilan's attempts at sounding girly were great (Rica Matsumoto pretending to sound girly, priceless) but my favourite part had to be the reintroduction of Oshawott's and Pignite's rivalry. On the other hand Pignite is a lot bigger and stronger now, but Oshawott has that BIG*SS Hydro Pump to threaten him, I got pretty scared for my boy when that was pulled out.
    Also, Oshawott riding on Pignite's shoulder afterwards was nice.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I thought this episode supposed to be where Ash's Snivy evolves the writers didn't make her evolve because it was a filler. I thought Oshawott's rivalry with Ash's Pignite is done. It could've been better If this episode was a club battle Bianca's Minccino evolved Ash's Snivy battles Bianca's Cinccino then Ash's Snivy evolves when she is almost unable to battle.

This episode was so epic. I was suprised that Dento seemed out of his comfort zone. XD

Easily one of my favorites in the series. xD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrousa Izanami View Post
    I thought this episode supposed to be where Ash's Snivy evolves the writers didn't make her evolve because it was a filler. I thought Oshawott's rivalry with Ash's Pignite is done. It could've been better If this episode was a club battle Bianca's Minccino evolved Ash's Snivy battles Bianca's Cinccino then Ash's Snivy evolves when she is almost unable to battle.
    People just got their hopes way up simply because Snivy's name was in the episode title. That includes myself though, not gonna deny it. Though the evolution became less and less likely as more was revealed of the episode, so I just went in today excpecting a fun fillerish episode and that's what I got. Got some laughs, some smashing and a very welcome surprise in the form of Oshawott and Pignite interaction.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Meh. Kinda weak of a plot.

I didn't like this episode too much.

Random : PokéRadar

My favourite part of the episode was when Pignite roasted Oshawott. They should do things like that more often.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    This episode was so epic. I was suprised that Dento seemed out of his comfort zone. XD

And their disguises were still on the whole time (Ash/Cilan).
    Those girls got outsmarted by not just Iris, but the boys too.

Definitely.

Also this episode made me like Iris again. She was starting to annoy me, but no longer.

Really makes me wish Ash would donated Sniivy to Iris thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Definitely.

Also this episode made me like Iris again. She was starting to annoy me, but no longer.

Don't hold your breathe. You might not be happy until after the Drayden vs. Iris battle.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Definitely.

The forum would crash if that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    I'd prefer Iris catch a Treecko if she did have to get a grass starter. It's the only starter that is truly conpatible with her personality since both of them swing from trees and have that ninja like movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    not really, sure i know a couple of people who wouldn't be happy, but i'd be ok with it, less dead weight on Ash's roster.

heck did Cincinno even touch Snivy when they were fighting while Iris was in control?
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 11th October 2012 at 6:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post

heck did Cincinno even touch Snivy when they were fighting while Iris was in control?
    It got a couple hits, but it was more or less as one-sided as when Snivy battled Kathrine's Gothita a while back. Has Snivy actually lost to any female Pokemon this series? Seems like everytime it battles a Pokemon of the same sex it wins.

Poor Pansage, I felt pretty bad for it.

Snivy really needs some variation in it's moves, Ash's starters moveset is so bland. :/
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 11th October 2012 at 7:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    It got a couple hits, but it was more or less as one-sided as when Snivy battled Kathrine's Gothita a while back. Has Snivy actually lost to any female Pokemon this series? Seems like everytime it battles a Pokemon of the same sex it wins.

Poor Pansage, I felt pretty bad for it.

Snivy really needs some variation in it's moves, Ash's starters moveset is so bland. :/
    It's only bland type wise. If you look past that it has a long range special move in Leaf Storm, a long range physical move in Vine Whip(which is also useful for many other things) and a close combat move in Leaf Blade + Attrack. Anime wise that's not too bad at all and the writers probably have the same mind set, deeming an upgrade unneeded. The only thing that I'd say would do is Aqua Tail or Aerial Ace over Leaf Blade or Wring Out over Vine Whip. But as I said, it's the anime so it's pretty viable.

I think Pansage lost because he was out of his comfort zone. >:c It explains why he's kicking bird butt next episode. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Okay, wow based on the opinions here, I almost expected a boring episode,
    but what are you guys even talking about, the episode was awesome! Funny as what, and gotta love that crossdressing and Ash and Cilan trying to sound girly. :'D

Man, I love Iris. (also, I too, kinda wish she would get Snivy from Ash, but then again, I'm okay with things continuing like this too)

Oh, and people being mad over how Iris, instead of Ash, was battling with Snivy, seriously, seriously?? Did you miss something, or don't you just understand why it had to be her.

Awesomely funny episode! Loved it!

Only thing that could have made it better was if those 2 had gotten new attacks (Pansage would have no reason to learn a new one seeing how he got handled easily :/ ).

Lol seems that the anime's keeping up its grand tradition of getting Ash to crossdress every region.

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Awww, Little One didn't evolve. Well, I'm okay with that, as long as she gets a battle along with the others I'm k. The episode was good, I loved when

-Roserade made Pansage fall in the pool of mud
    -Emolga made Lilligant fall, it was so funny, because of the size difference
    -And Iris was shown to be a good battler along with Snivy, she's done very well.

This was a boring waste of time. See guys? I knew the episode would be lame. Did anyone listen to me? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Serves Pignite right for evolving before Oshawott.
    Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Meh. Kinda weak of a plot.

I didn't like this episode too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario Fan View Post
    My favourite part of the episode was when Pignite roasted Oshawott. They should do things like that more often.
    These

the crossdressing was pretty meh since I didnt understand the ep.

And people say Dragonite is OP. Emolga has a 100% win record for Arceu's sake and the plot ice immunity most likely is gone by now. And I'm so sick of everyone getting glorification except ash in BW, Cilan only recently took any real losses, iris dominated the nimbasa battle club, this ep, and most of the world cup and most likely drayden in the future, Trip swept the world cup, Kotetsu stomped Marlon into the ground..etc. When is Ash getting his turn?
    Last edited by LizardonX; 11th October 2012 at 8:54 PM.

I think Pansage lost because he was out of his comfort zone. >:c It explains why he's kicking bird butt next episode. XD
    That makes sense, Pansage didn't really have a personal reason to fight here, this whole thing only interested the girls. Even Ash wasn't interested in battling here, which is saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    This was a boring waste of time. See guys? I knew the episode would be lame. Did anyone listen to me? NO.

Wtf.
    Take a look at the few comments above yours. Then walk away in shame. Tsk, some people, I can't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Take a look at the few comments above yours. Then walk away in shame. Tsk, some people, I can't even.
    Doesn't change the fact that the episode is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that the episode is lame.

That's your opinion but I thought this was a good episode. Snivy has her win, Iris got her revenge and no one knew Ash and Cilan were boys.

I would say this episode was passable but not good.

Also after seeing this episode, i can think only one reason why the writers made this episode, and it was simply to make Ash dress as a girl. There is no other reason i can think of for the writers to create an episode like this. The story felt completely random.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast