92 46.23%
  • Can't decide; I like both!

19 9.55%
  • Dislike them both.

6 3.02%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reshiram or Zekrom?

Default Reshiram or Zekrom?

Simple enough. Who do you like better and why?

I made this thread because I noticed that around the internet Zekrom seems more popular than Reshiram by a long shot.

Personally, I like Reshiram better, because he appear to have fur. I tend to like mammalian dragons more than reptilian dragons. Although I do like Kyreum more than either of them.

Shiny Banner

Current Hunt: Thundurus ~ White ~ Soft Reset
    Most Recent Shiny: Unown I ~ HeartGold ~ Random Encounter ~ 4130 Encounters

I prefer Reshiram, as I really like its holy and angelic appearance, as well as its type combination, both aesthetically (I've wanted to see a Pokémon with this type combination ever since Generation I) and in terms of usefulness in battle, as the combination of the Dragon type with the Fire type as well as the Ability Turbo Blaze gives Reshiram the ability to hit every single Pokémon in existence for at least neutral damage with a Same Type Attack Bonus move. As such, along with the extremely high power of Draco Meteor as well as Reshiram's signature move Blue Flame, I believe that Reshiram could very easily compete with Dialga for the overall best type combination of all Pokémon as of the fifth generation.
    This is a battle. Of course it's gonna be unfair. That which is called 'battle' was a monster originally born of unfairness and intolerance. I can't stand that guy. I can beat that guy. I can't forgive that guy. We make enemies for all sorts of reasons, and from the moment you make an enemy, until one of you draws his last breath - you're in a battle.

Music

I definitely like Reshiram more, I have since the first time they were revealed. And I like the Dragon/Fire type combination and everything
    I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

I love that flamming dog, chicken, furry thing way more than the black guy.

Reshiram, no question. Combination Dragon/Fire type, Turbo Blaze, high Sp. Atk, and overall looks awesome.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Zekrom, it reminds me more of a Square Enix monster.

I like Reshiram, however Zekrom seems like it would be more appealing to most of the Pokemon audience and I like being part of the underdog team.

Reshiram; it just looks the best <3

Zekrom on the other hand...Not so much, it's not bad but it just doesn't appeal to me...(looks like a digimon with a slowbro-tail to me, can't remember the name of the digimon i'm thinking of but it was from Series 1)
    ~Xx Flare xX~

Zekrom because its a commonly known fact that all Electric types are undeniably awesome.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Zekrom. I've always loved Electric more than Fire. <3 Sure, Reshiram looks better and has better typing, but I still prefer Electric over Fire.
    A loyal servant of Albert Wesker, and the master of sandviches.
    No, not Jill sandviches. Sorry.

My scroll in Dragon Cave. Go and click my babies, will ya?

I have officially claimed Yanma.
    GYHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bryan Fury is MINE!

Reshiram is alot better looking than Zekrom in my book. Then again, I'm biased towards fire types (although electric dragon is pretty epic itself). Regardless, that is the only reason why I'm getting Black instead of White.

tl;dr: I like the white guy better than the black guy.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Zekrom as in general, I prefer electric types and it looks more menacing

Reshiram looks cooler and has a cooler typing. Zekrom's cool, just not as much.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

both have pretty good typing. reshiram is the only fire type to resist water (and resists ice) while zekrom gains only 1 weakness and more resistances.

I have claimed Giratina

reshiram and his unresistable type combination ftw

*credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

Zekrom, as my username states Zekrom is awesome. Mostly because of the attacks and with dragon electric combo Zekrom is really strong.
    Last edited by AwesomeZekrom; 18th February 2011 at 6:06 PM. Reason: spelling eror
    FC SS Team: 5457 4006 4968
    FC Platinum Team: 3481 4900 4605
    I have chosen Samurott, Who will you chose?
    If you belive that "Failure is not an option" put that in your sig (started by me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamono View Post
    The day Barry becomes a police will be the end for us all. 'You just stolen something! I'm fining you 1032783475984375983475983479357345 million!'
    Would you like to challenge some of the best players on serebii? click HERE to join the PokeGyms league so join now.

Credit to the first userbar goes to LuxrayMaster thanks! second userbar goes to gladeshadow

I like Zekrom's design and typing better, but regardless I'm getting Black Version.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

I like both, reshiram looks amazing. but i like electric types as well. Plus, its entrance at the beginning of B/W was awesome.

Im gonna say I like Reshiram. Better design, and type.

I like Reshiram more than Zekrom in terms of appearance. It's just more regal looking while Zekrom looks menacing. When it comes to typing, though, I prefer Zekrom.

Overall, I like Reshiram better.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Reshiram is awesome. I'd have to say I like the way it's got silver stripes. And I like its moves too. Blue Flame FTW!
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

May your quirky characters and edgy plot twists
    live forever inside our minds.

Because according to producers
    and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

Reshi :3

I like it's type more, and it looks..Nicer. I also like that it's more Special than Physical
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Reshiram, I like it's design, it look kind of angelic

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legitscopez360?feature=mhee

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

Lots more Reshiram than I thought. I will go with Zekrom by a longshot. His color, typing, and attitude are awesome. I don't like how Reshiram has no arms, and just hands at the end of its wings. The design just does not appeal to me.
    Over 200+ Hours in Platinum!

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Zekrom, it just looks overall more awesome, plus the only two fire types I actually like are heatran and charizard. Though If i had to choose anything, I'd go with victini, I'm sorta neglecting fire types!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast