Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teams you made that you will never forget :)

Genesect
    Latias
    Tyranitar
    Landorus
    Rotom-W
    Terrakion

My first-ever complete team on Pokemon Sapphire - Sceptile, Gardevoir, Swellow, Torkoal, Dustox, Ludicolo. To this day they make me proud.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

whwen i was younger i had pokemon pearl(my first main series) after i beat the game i made a pure eeveelution team breeding eevee with ditto.it had vaporeon jolteon umbreon espeon glaceon and leafeon. a decent team but they had horrible movesets for each. also i made a pure dark team in my recent playthrough of platinum that consisted of my favorite pokemon ever. honchie weavile t-tar umbreon sharpedo and houndoom. ill never forget these teams.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Before I had as many Pokemon as I have now, I met a guy who looked just like John Lennon (Long hair and Glasses phase, not the bearded phase.) He came to my house with a Wii and a copy of Pokemon Colosseum, and proceeded to make me and my best friend watch him own teams filled with lackluster grass types and promptly fail miserably two battles later in a fight against a shiny Mew and Mewtwo (His team was filled with Pseudo-Legends and Medichams.)

So I ask this guy, "Have you ever obtained an event legendary besides this Manaphy that I've been staring at for like five minutes now?" And he says, "No, but one time I got shown who's boss by a team of 6 Arceus."

That made my day, and I won't forget that. As far as my own teams go, I'm too terrible at the game to make any sort of worthwhile matchups. I typically use ubers, because Ubers look cool. I have at least two in my team right now, come to think of it, but I focus more on that Level 100 Staraptor I obtained in 5 minutes because the Gamestop employee forgot to check if my copy of Pearl had cheat leftovers on it. (Over 700 rare candies. It was awesome.)

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Emerald - Sceptile, Swellow, Graveler, Hariyama, Metagross and Goldeen

Spoiler:- Pretty long:

FireRed - Blastoise, Nidoking, Mr. Mime, Dodrio, Dragonite, Electabuzz
    Platinum - Torterra, Staraptor, Rotom, Garchomp, Golduck
    SoulSilver - Feraligatr, Heracross, Magmar, Ampharos, Staraptor, Snorlax

These three are probably the best teams I have made yet.

My team on my first Nuzlocke, LeafGreen.

Charizard
    Raticate
    Primeape
    Alakazam
    Dugtrio
    Dragonite

This Nuzlocke influenced a lot of my preferences regarding Pokemon. Dugtrio is my favorite Pokemon now, and I could go through all the others, but it'd take too long.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

I cannot remember all 6 members but I believe my most memorable team was something like this: Swampert, Tropius, Kecleon, Absol, Mighteyena, Castform. Not a particularly balanced team or anything, but I had so much fun with these pokemon and it was my favorite team. I may recreate it just for fun.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

My Emerald team: Salamence, Milotic, Dusclops, Sceptile, Torkoal and Gardevoir

My first ever team. Sceptile - Beautifly - Groudon - Victory Road Pokemon
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12