Thread: My regular UU team

Hybrid View

Default My regular UU team

Hello!
    I am not very good at the lower tiers. I made a UU team that is probably not very good:

Mienshao (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Regenerator
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn
    - Fake Out
    Mienshao is a physical sweeper. Fake Out is to deal some free damage. Hi Jump Kick is a very good physical move. Stone Edge is a good coverage move and U-Turn is for switching and healing.

Roserade @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Def
    Timid Nature
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Spikes
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    Roserade is the lead Pokemon. It sets up as many entry hazards as possible, and survive enough to put up the entry hazards. 252 EVs in Defense to raise its poor 55 Defense, and 252 Speed is to do is job as quickly as possible. Giga Drain and HP Fire is just some attacking moves.

Chandelure @ Life Orb
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Fire Blast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Energy Ball
    - Psychic
    Chandelure is the special sweeper. It has all special moves that I thought were decent, and a Life Orb to deal more damage.

Snorlax @ Sitrus Berry
    Trait: Immunity
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Return
    - Crunch
    - Fire Punch
    - Curse
    Snorlax is the bulky physical sweeper. Sitrus Berry is to increase longevity. Curse is for boosting.

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Calm Mind
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Substitute
    Cresselia is the bulky Pokemon. The plan is to Substitute, Calm Mind behind the Substitute, and actually do some damage. Leftovers is a good item with Substitute.

Darmanitan @ Life Orb
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Flare Blitz
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Fire Punch
    Darmanitan is a fast physical sweeper. Most of its moves are boosted by Sheer Force, so there is no Life Orb recoil. Flare Blitz OHKOs most Pokemon. Fire Punch is for when Flare Blitz is not needed. The other two moves are just coverage moves.

Please rate my team and give me some suggestion for different items, moves, Pokemon and strategy!

Thanks!

Ok the team seems good. There is no item clause on UU so you can use an item twice (don't use the item clause).
    On mienshao use Life Orb for more damage regenerator repairs the damage.
    On Roserade put like 176 EVs in HP for overall bulk.
    Chandelure- Use choice scarf if you want although 80 speed is Okeish for UU a choice scarf isn't a bad choice.
    On snorlax put rest instead of crunch and earhquake instead of fire punch to hit rock types too (just make sure bronzong is down before boosting). and chesto berry or leftovers for item.
    On cresselia you should use Morning sun>Psychic because otherwise you will be worn down easily and ice beam have good enough coverage.
    Darmanitan good.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

On Roserade put like 176 EVs in HP for overall bulk.
    So do I take 176 from speed?

Quote Originally Posted by dkl65 View Post
    So do I take 176 from speed?
    From defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator