Thread: Zanas's Fired Red Nuzlocke

Default Zanas's Fired Red Nuzlocke

Edit: 05/12/13

Rules: First Pokemon seen in an area you catch. (i dont count this until after Oak has given me the Pokeballs.) (Shinys are the exception)
    Second, if Pokemon faints it's dead and needs to be boxed for good.
    Third, Nickname all Pokemon caught
    Fourth' no items used on Pokemon that is on the field for a battle on used items with Pokemon that are returned.

Also,decided to post chapter links to dev art so this wouldn't be so hard to keep in control. thanks for putting up with my edits and Hope you enjoy the story.
    Last edited by Psychic; 25th June 2013 at 2:02 AM. Reason: adding a new chapter

The first Chapter has now been added.

Spoiler:- There Once Was a Prince:
    Last edited by BigO2233; 10th December 2012 at 6:04 PM.

Chapter two is up and runing. sorry for the wait.

Spoiler:- Cleaning up our mess:
    Last edited by BigO2233; 10th December 2012 at 6:05 PM.

You should post each chapter in a new post of its own, instead of putting them all in the first post. You may have gotten confused by the rule saying all chapters must go in a single thread, but all chapters should go in different posts in the same thread. Here, each of the times you've said you posted a new chapter is a "post", and they're all within the same "thread" called Zanas's Fired Red Nuzlocke.

The main purpose of this is to make it more obvious what reviews go with which chapter and for readers to know how many chapters have been posted since they last checked the thread, since the forum is designed to keep track of what individual posts you've read in a thread.

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

ok. I'll edit it then so that the three posts are spread out. sorry for the mix up. Hope i warrant a peek at my story?

Chapter three is here for...yee...im bad at this.

Spoiler:- Gone but didn't forget:
    Last edited by BigO2233; 31st December 2012 at 7:24 AM.

Spoiler:- Rules and Bloody Faces:

Spoiler:- Encounters of the Random Kind:
    Last edited by BigO2233; 22nd January 2013 at 9:11 PM.

Spoiler:- Bugging Out: Part 1:

Sorry for the wait. The story may remain on hiatus for a while still but here is the latest chapter for you.

Spoiler:- Chapter6: Feels: Part 2:

Edited 5/13/13

Part one mostly because of writers block

Spoiler:- Chapter 7: Busted: Part 1:
    Last edited by BigO2233; 13th May 2013 at 7:59 AM.

edited recent chapter. Major plot sutff happens in beginning now.

And a New chapter is up! Please check the first post for the list of chapters

Geez I took a while for this one. I tried to do all sorts of different stuff but eventually I chose to cut the story at the part where Curlean City is mentioned. Don't worry you'll get filled in with the details shortly after the gym battle but after tackling the scene with the two talking for a month and making no progress I just decided to forsake that idea and move on.

So the next chapter? Battle! Battle! Battle!....o and i'll explain why Brock has...well eyes.
    Last edited by BigO2233; 2nd June 2013 at 6:57 PM.

Please post the chapter here, rather than linking to them off-site. It's part of the fanfic rules.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Spoiler:- Chapter 7 Part 2:

Sorry this took so long to do guys and again sorry that he has to end on another tbc. Like i said before I only wanna have each addition be between 6-7 pages long or at least 5 so I gonna stop here and post another hopefully tomorrow. Soon my freinds.Soon the carnage will be done.

Also I added the beginning part as an addition to the last chapter, because my brain stopped having farts. I didn;t add it to the last part because I couldn't find a place for it so... ya. Enjoy Damnit!

Spoiler:- Chapter 7 Part 3:
    Last edited by BigO2233; 24th June 2013 at 7:23 PM.

forgot about the no link rules so ill be fixing that now.im gonna lave the links at the top so that if anyone has a DA account they can jump on over. sorry for the issues

I don't think you understand. You must remove all links to outside websites. If you want to link to the version on deviantArt, you can only do so in your signature.

Since you've had enough time and chances to read the Fan Fiction Rules and still haven't done so after two mods have spoken to you, I'm just going to remove the links myself. Please read the rules and please don't do this again.

~Psychic
    Last edited by Psychic; 25th June 2013 at 2:03 AM.