Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robotic;Notes Discussion

I love that OP.

The GunPro 1 was less impressive than I thought it would be, but I suppose that's realistic considering they are only Highschool students, better luck next time, I guess?
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

That look on Kai's face as Nae was talking about Mr Pleidas was just great, got a good laugh out of me.

I still want that app that Kai has, nekomimi maids all day errday.
    My Anime List

Newest Episode got pretty serious in the last few minutes. I'm guessing the "gunvarrel hits the fan" next episode like what happened to Miyuri from Steins Gate, but not as severe.

****'s getting serious now, if it gets anything like Steins;Gate waiting a week is going to be hell.
    My Anime List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2uuFwIt-NJY

Holy ****! The second half will be picking up, KONA-CHAN! ;___;

Oh my god! It's about to go down!

I'm so disappointed there's no more Junjou Spectra as the OP, I ****ing love that song. New ED by Ito Kanako is nice though.

So, Jun was raped had a robot fall on her as a child, looks like that's her past out of the way. I'm now ready for **** to hit the fan.
    My Anime List

I don't blame Jun for being scared of that robot. Creepy as hell...
    Done here.

Well, it wasn't what I expected from Episode 12 but still very good. I'm glad that's resolved, now for the serious stuff to happen.

That episode really got to me for some reason. I don't know why, I have nothing to relate it to in my life. I guess I just really like the dynamic between Jun and her grandfather.

Also I agree with themightdoof. Why do the kids even like those robots? They're hella creepy.

Well being the fact that it's made from the same people who made Steins;Gate and Chaos;Head, that and it's doing great so far.

I'm just glad her and her grandfather reconnected last episode.

edit: I like where episode 13 is going.
    Last edited by ven?; 18th January 2013 at 8:38 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

And here we go. It all finally hit the fan.

I wonder if the protagonists not sharing anything they've found (the monopole, information about teh big conspiracy) is going to end up biting them in the ***.
    Done here.

In this episode we went from cute tickling all the way to attempted suicide. Just wanted everyone to know.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    I wonder if the protagonists not sharing anything they've found (the monopole, information about teh big conspiracy) is going to end up biting them in the ***.
    Or it could be keeping them alive...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

I doubt that the monopole and information on kimihara is keeping them alive if anything it's probably a very dangerous double edged weapon. If anything the leak of the last episode of gunvarrel was probably a scientific prediction of the future, or the actual truth to what might happen. I highly doubt that the main characters are safe. They could have showed us an alternate future at the beginning of the series (maybe the effects of steins gate ultimately played a big role in they're timeline as well, due to the fact of Nae Tennōji's existence in this timeline as well) it's hard to say but it's just pure speculation.
    Last edited by ven?; 19th January 2013 at 8:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    I doubt that the monopole and information on kimihara is keeping them alive if anything it's probably a very dangerous double edged weapon.
    The information is indeed dangerous, but no one else really knows what they know, and that's certainly provides for a less dangerous situation than the alternative. So far as we can assume, most, if not everyone, who knew about the solar flares and whatever's going on behind the scenes has been silenced.

If anything the leak of the last episode of gunvarrel was probably a scientific prediction of the future, or the actual truth to what might happen.
    I thought that was pretty clear, considering the reports revealed thus far. It was even revealed in this last episode that the leaked Gunvarrel episode had subliminal images leading to Frau's mom's message.
    Last edited by Asrialys; 19th January 2013 at 8:57 AM.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

The information is indeed dangerous, but no one else really knows what they know, and that's certainly provides for a less dangerous situation than the alternative. So far as we can assume, most, if not everyone, who knew about the solar flares and whatever's going on behind the scenes has been silenced.

I thought that was pretty clear, considering the reports revealed thus far. It was even revealed in this last episode that the leaked Gunvarrel episode had subliminal images leading to Frau's mom's message.
    That may be true considering that kimijima's server still exists, but then again If someone actually found out about it who had silenced the committee of 300, or the gunvarrel's past manga team being killed, then the release about x amount of years later tells me that yes you're right, but the knowledge of it all depending on Mizuka's response to Kimijima tells me that knowing to much about it then becomes something to dangerous for them to handle and at that point I see it as a very dangerous double edge sword.

No I agree, that was pretty clear, and frau finding out about her moms message yes, but that also tells me that fraus mom is alive, knows about the Kimijima reports or something very close to that (because this seems like something beyond both of them, and it hasn't been fully revealed yet, maybe in parts), and is leaking as little information as they possible could about it without getting caught, went to far with the rough on gunvarrels last episode and tryed to warn us all before the robot attack (which happened).

Kona has made her move, how will Aki respond?

Also, surely more **** will hit the fan.
    My Anime List

I like the fact that frau is now* actually socializing with everyone now.
    Last edited by ven?; 27th January 2013 at 5:14 PM.

Totes shipping Kona x Yashio at this point.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Kona has made her move, how will Aki respond?
    With a "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

Damn good episode, they even bumped up the animation quality. Really intense climax in this one, I liked it.

A heartwarming Airi episode, she was so adorable at the end. I hope they find a cure for her disease because I'd hate it if this was the end of her.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast