Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robotic;Notes Discussion

Maybe the program ended when she woke up again? Or maybe it is a mirror image personality?
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    Maybe the program ended when she woke up again? Or maybe it is a mirror image personality?
    Sister Centipede is still active though. :/ Though I do think that virtual Airi was a representation of real Airi. Though I'm still clueless as far as it goes Sister Centipede. What is her purpose exactly? Did Kimijima Kou create her to store the reports?

....and now, her story begins.

Now Airi has made a move on Kai, my money is on Jun next. Aki will be last since she only seems to care about building the robot.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Now Airi has made a move on Kai, my money is on Jun next. Aki will be last since she only seems to care about building the robot.
    It's Subaru next, THEN Jun.

DUH.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

DUH.
    They'd all better just back off and let Kona have her way, lest they face the wrath of shipper-doof.
    Done here.

DUH.
    Of course, how could I forget Mr. Pleiadus.
    My Anime List

Holy ****! That sound of cracking spine ... ;_;

And our first casualty bites the dust, or rock, in this case.

Of course, how could I forget Mr. Pleiadus.
    Ok, if he didn't manage to get out of the way of that robot Mr. Pleiadus could miss out on his shot at becoming Kai's lover.
    My Anime List

Is this episode called 'people stand around like idiots when bad things happen'? Alternatively, its the weirdest remake of The Wrong Trousers ever.

Either way, this episode was lame as hell.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Is this episode called 'people stand around like idiots when bad things happen'? Alternatively, its the weirdest remake of The Wrong Trousers ever.
    I really don't see where the problem is. Kai might have been slow at first, but he clearly did his best to save Mizuka. He was too weak to keep her from going, or should I say, those mechanic legs were simply too powerful. You saw how her spine cracked as they forced her to get up. There was nothing he could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I really don't see where the problem is. Kai might have been slow at first, but he clearly did his best to save Mizuka. He was too weak to keep her from going, or should I say, those mechanic legs were simply too powerful. You saw how her spine cracked as they forced her to get up. There was nothing he could do.
    a) I was referring to Subaru as well.

b) He could have grabbed her as she fell. The legs wouldn't have had so much power once not on the ground. From there, who knows? Would it be possible to get them off quickly enough? Sure, she probably would have ended up dying but probably is better than definitely.

And that still wouldn't detract from the lameness of the death. When a character being tragically killed off is so strongly reminiscent of Wallace and Gromit something's gone wrong.
    Done here.

b) He could have grabbed her as she fell. The legs wouldn't have had so much power once not on the ground. From there, who knows? Would it be possible to get them off quickly enough? Sure, she probably would have ended up dying but probably is better than definitely.
    The way I see it is that Kai was pretty much tired out. First off, he's not exactly a masculine guy so he's not that strong. It took a lot of his strength to push Mizuka over and even when he did, the legs forced Mizuka to stand up and keep moving. That made it pretty obvious how strong those bionic legs were and Kai lost even more strength while trying to push Mizuka away from the cliff. Basically, there was nothing he could do. Even if he somehow managed to grab her as she fell, he wouldn't have been able to hold on for long so the outcome would pretty much remain the same.

As for Subaru, well, I don't know. I did find it a bit lame that he didn't move at all, but I guess that we don't all have such sharp reflexes, especially if one is overwhelmed with fear and shock of what is happening.

Overall, I didn't find Mizuka's death lame but highly ironic since it was Misaki who gave her those legs. And now it's highly likely that Misaki, or the organization she's working with, is responsible for her death.
    Last edited by Janovy; 8th February 2013 at 11:43 PM.

DUH.
    It's Subaru next

Though if this show does find a way to kill off Jun consider it dropped.

this episode was a such a cliffhanger
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 10th February 2013 at 8:55 PM.

You're assuming he can hold that much weight off the edge of the cliff. He had leverage when he barely picked her up and dropped her on her back. He's not going to have any leverage off the edge of a cliff, especially when the edge of the cliff didn't even look that stable.

It's easy as the viewer and as a different person to think of many ways to act in a specific situation, but not everyone's the same.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

What is this, first the brain washed associates of kimijima kou and now what is this a, supposed weapon of mass destruction? I wasn't expecting that of the kimijima reports but you never know right.

Wow, that Gunvarrel fight was pretty cool. Though it was tough to watch at first because I seriously thought Aki was going to lose.

Wow, so it wasn't a Text File? That puts a lot of things at stake now I guess.

Preview for the next episode shows that they're taking their robot to that fair in Tokyo.

Things seem to be going well, but I can't help but feel that **** is about to go down soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Preview for the next episode shows that they're taking their robot to that fair in Tokyo.

Things seem to be going well, but I can't help but feel that **** is about to go down soon.
    Preview for the next episode? Link please? I've never seen a preview for the next episode for this anime since it started.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Preview for the next episode? Link please? I've never seen a preview for the next episode for this anime since it started.
    Oh? Here is the link.

It's the official site for the anime actually, each time after an episode airs - a preview for the next one is added.

I forgot to mention this last week because of all the death but WHY DO THEY HAVE A PILE OF MONOPOLES IN A STOREHOUSE?! That seems like a terrible terrible idea. Did they forget when Gramps almost died?

Also Subaru's alive! yaaaaaay

I forgot to mention this last week because of all the death but WHY DO THEY HAVE A PILE OF MONOPOLES IN A STOREHOUSE?! That seems like a terrible terrible idea. Did they forget when Gramps almost died?
    Chekhov's gun?
    My Anime List

Maybe, but I think we can swap out "gun" for "nuke-that-will-kill-everyone" at this point.
    Well, yeah, but "Chekhov's nuke that will kill everyone" doesn't have the same ring to it.

EDIT: Not as eventful this week, though I suspect it won't be long be for **** hits the fan once again.

I also think Aki my by arriving in Tokyo only to find out her sister is dead, at least that's the impression I get after her call to Kai.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 16th February 2013 at 4:10 PM.
    My Anime List

WHY DO THEY HAVE A PILE OF MONOPOLES IN A STOREHOUSE?!
    Well at the rate they're going they'll have an army of gunverral to rule the world with, kids these days you just never know these sorts of things.

I also think Aki my by arriving in Tokyo only to find out her sister is dead, at least that's the impression I get after her call to Kai.
    That would make me laugh if that happened.

I have a pertinent question. Why are leaving Kona out of this? She was totally up for continuing after Subaru got hurt.
    Done here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast