Thread: Who else hates Sand Attack?

Default Most hated moves?

The most annoying move I know. Sand-Attack. I'm going trough my Sapphire play trough with my level 33 Marshstomp, and a team aqua leader keeps using sand attack with it's lvl 24 mighteyna. :s How about you guys?

Already lost 7 times.. I manage to kill the mighteyna, but the Golbat keeps killing me because I keep missing every move I have.

- Water gun
    - Rock Tomb
    - Mud Shot
    - Rock Smash
    Last edited by Dylz; 14th December 2012 at 11:51 AM.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Personally, Fake Out is my most hated move in the game. So obnoxious...

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

And you're aware that switching resets stat stages, yes?

Just switch out, even if it's into fodder. Besides, you only have 3 levels till your Marshtomp evolves and you'll pwn everything.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

It's not bad I don't really hate it. Just kill Mighteyna before it can use too much sand attack. If you keep missing, well switch out because your stats drop reset. You could also just train your other Pokemon and make them stronger.

RAWK ON

I only got 1 Pokémon xDDD I wanted to grind the game fast.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

I hate Double Team more.

Mostly because it has the same effect, only you can't cancel it out as easily and every single Pokemon in the game can use it.

Quite possibly the stupidest strategy I've seen people relying on for online battles is using Double Team/Minimize and Substitute together to make it almost impossible to damage their Pokemon.

The random Pokemon in the PWT and Battle Subway that rely on Double Team alone are annoying enough.

I can't stand Sand Attack but my most hated moves are Protect and Detect. I don't even understand what's the point of using those moves if you're just gonna get knocked out anyways. Makes no sense to me at all.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I hate Double Team more.

Mostly because it has the same effect, only you can't cancel it out as easily and every single Pokemon in the game can use it.

Quite possibly the stupidest strategy I've seen people relying on for online battles is using Double Team/Minimize and Substitute together to make it almost impossible to damage their Pokemon.

The random Pokemon in the PWT and Battle Subway that rely on Double Team alone are annoying enough.
    true true they are the worse i always carry a pokemon with clear smog or haze now on me just to deal with those buggers out side of that it's all luck

really, an annoying double team team would have to be chansey and whimsicott in a double battle. Eviolate + Snatch + Cotton Guard = Nothing. My lucario did only 1/3 damage with CC. what's worse? I was busy on the others, and it used DT. When Latios came out, it used Psych Up. You can guess how the rest happened...
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I think double team is much worse as the opponent becomes more evasive instead of your pokemon losing accuracy as switching out can fix that, but not the opponent's evasiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    but my most hated moves are Protect and Detect. I don't even understand what's the point of using those moves if you're just gonna get knocked out anyways. Makes no sense to me at all.
    They stall for an extra turn of whatever effect, and in Doubles/Triples, can be used to either dodge an ally's attack or outwit an opponent.

I don't hate moves that are meant to make things more difficult, I might get annoyed whenever my moves miss because of Accuracy drop or Evasion raise, but it's part of the game, and it's a strategy(And no, it's not a stupid one), hating on it because it causes me problems seems unnecessary.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)