Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unity of the Universe(Ben 10 RP) [SU]

Default Unity of the Universe(Ben 10 RP) [SU]

PLOT

The galaxy - a vast place that we call home. Little do we know, our planet is not the only inhabited planet. Across the galaxy, there are numerous planets, multiple life forms, all of them call this galaxy home. Of course, this galaxy was never a ideal place. Intergalactic war, bounty hunters, and many other crimes occur, just as they do on our planet. Not even the Plumbers, the primary intergalactic force of justice, can halt these actions completely

This all changed one fateful day, when ten people acquired new abilities...

~~~

"It's finally complete. All ten of them..." The tiny frog-like being had completed his latest invention - The Omnitrix. After a few Prototypes, he had built the final product. For a Galvan, Azmuth was old and frail, and the only thing that never deteriorated was his ever-increasing intelligence.

The Omnitrixes - ten powerful devices created by the one and only Azmuth, said to be the smartest being in five galaxies. Each of them hold the power of ten different sentient species from across the Milky Way galaxy. While Azmuth invented them as tools for universal peace, he is also well aware that if just one of them falls into the wrong hands, there will be great disaster.

"I have to deliver these to their respective receipants, before-" Azmuth muttered to himself before he was interrupted by the rumbling of the very building he was in. "It's too late..." With that, he mustered up his limited speed and energy to fit the ten Omnitrixes into different escape pods, all headed for Earth. He pressed a button to send them flying into space.

As soon, as he was complete with his actions, the ceiling finally began to crack. As rubble began to fall from the ceiling, what appeared to be a young, pre-pubescent human girl with heterochromia, accompanied by a heavily-bandaged tall, extremely pale woman. "Azmuth..." the little girl began to speak, "the Omnitrixes, all ten of them. Surrender them or else..." Her right arm started to shine, before wire-like lines began to form around them. In a flash, a buzzsaw was seen in place of the arm. "So I suppose you'll protect them with all your life, eh?"

Azmuth, being wise, spoke not a word and remained calm.

"Wise as ever. I will spare your life today, but the next time I land on Galvan Prime, I will enjoy the sight of reptillian gore."

With that, the two left. Azmuth silently thought, it is only a matter of time before she finds out...

~~~

This day was the very day that not only changed the lives of ten different people, but the galaxy and beyond.

RULES

The basic forum rules please. All rules of Serebii and the RPG board apply.
    This RP will be PG-15, so be careful.
    Godmodding, being an utter Mary Sue, and bunnying are prohibited. Since this is a Ben 10 RP I'll try to tolerate the Mary Sue part.
    No flaming or spamming. Use OoC: when you need to go out of character. However, you can't have a completely out-of-character post.
    There is a limit to the number of characters you can have - 1 Omnitrix wielder and up to 4 of other characters.

SIGN-UPS
        Spoiler:- Omnitrix Wielder:

Spoiler:- Plumber:

Spoiler:- Other characters:

OTHER STUFF

This whole RP occurs in a completely different tmeline and reality from the main timeline. No Ben, no Gwen, no canonical characters.

This RP will be PG-15

To promote minor amounts of creativity, do try to make your own custom aliens, though you can have canonical ones as well.

You are allowed to use aliens from different media.

Your Omnitrix doesn't have to be on your wrist like it always is. It can be on a different area, like in the form of a ring or earring.

You can obtain more aliens after you have used all ten aliens, but please do not do so too often.

PM if you have questions

Accepted People

Omnitrix Wielders
    Touko Ikezawa - Samantha Sparks
    Rodger Kensington - Grassmaster411
    Colton Alex Parker - RaZoR LeAf
    Damian Terrence Kai - Morpher01
    Mark Rossom Tobor - mattman324
    Mark Tyler - THEIRONDONUT

Plumbers
    Clankkar Rekxas (Billy Mays) - Researcher

Other Characters
    Colby Stilton (Samantha Sparks) - Arc 1 Main Villian
    Warmonger Series 018 (Billy Mays) - Supporting Character, Clankkar's Bodyguard
    Yuu Nitrix (mattman324) - Supporting Character
    Pikkip (mattman324) - Villian

Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 6th December 2012 at 3:35 PM.
    Please help my dragons

You know what? I'll give this a shot -Reserve me in with an Omnitrix Wielder, undecided as of yet, a Plumber too please, and heck, why not? A general character.

I'd like to sign up for this. I just have a few questions before I request a reserve.

Can we use aliens from other media? like books, television shows, or video games.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

OK Krazy, I'll add you to the reserve list once I get onto the computer. Mobile here.
    Grassmster, yes, you're allowed to do such stuff, but make sure they aren't overpowered, and you still have to describe them thoroughly.
    Please help my dragons

Eh, heck with it. I'll sign up.

Reserve me an Omnitrix user please?
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Very well.

I'm glad to see that this RP is making minor progress.
    Please help my dragons

Reserve me as an Omnitrix Wielder please.

Alright, here is my sign-up. Sorry if there are any spelling errors, I had some trouble with the base I was writing on. I hope it meets your standards, and please let me know if there is anything I need to change.

Name: Rogder Kensington

Physical Appearance: Rogder is kind of short for his age, which he is self concious about. He's only 5'4. He has dirty blond hair, and keeps it at a crew cut. His eyes are a light teal, which he advertises as "just blue". He wears contacts, but carrier glasses just in case. He is caucasion, with a european background. His cloths vary, but his favorite outfit consists of a red t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Unlike most, his jeans have no holes. He has other cloths as well, which I will describe if he changes them. He also has a black Holister sweater. He has no facial hair, not having to start shaving yet. He isnt fat, being more of an athelete, he prides himself in his stamina and endurance.

Personality: Rodger is a confident, slightly egotistical child. As previously stated, he is self concious about his height, and has developed a slight Napoleon complex. He takes pride is his strength, considering it his best trait. He describes himself as a ladies man, although the ladies are likely to disagree. In a group environment, he always assumes he has the leadership role, though inexperiance and arogance often make him unqualified for the job. He is a jokester, making light of situations as a way of coping with stress and dealing with bleak situations. Reality is either comedy or misery, so why cry when you can laugh?

History: Rodger was born in a bit of a bad neighborhood. He grew up partially sheltered by his parents, partially exposed to the harshness of the world by the neighborhood kids. He learnt most life skills on the streets. He was looked over in school. He wasn't particularly smart, but not stupid either. Bullies in this school only picked on the very weakest, making Rodger safe from harrassment. In fact, he occasionally joined the bullies in the past. His parents got divorced recently, and because of this, Rodger has become a little distant from both his parents and his friends.

Omnitrix Aliens:

Alien Name: Wildmutt
    Species: Vulpinmancer
    Home Planet: Vulpin
    Abilities: Wildmutt has great senses, hearing and smelling like a dog, and has thermal imagrey like a rattlesnake. He also has great agility and strength, allowing him to run at high speeds, rip through tough material, and climb up obstacles with relative ease. He also has sharp claws that can rip through sheet metal
    Appearance: Wildmutt resembles a large, orange dog/ape hybrid. He's covered in orange fur, and has no eyes. The Omnitrix symbol is on his chest. His large and sharp teeth stick out and are very defined. He has slits on the side of his neck, which sense the heat of an organsim. The Omnitrix symbol is on his arm.

Alien Name: Cannonbolt
    Species: Arburian Pelarota
    Home Planet: Arburia
    Abilities: Cannonbolt can roll into a ball, and bounce around at high velocities. He has limited control while doing this, but is very destructive and can easily destroy most machines. His shell can withstand acid, lava, lazers, and even re-entry into the atmosphere. He can also carry large objects inside his shell, and keep them safe from harm.
    Appearance: Cannonbolt is a hulking, broad-shouldered alien covered in natural, yellow armor plating on its back, shoulders and the backs of his arms. He is mostly white with black on his upper half. Each hand of his possesses claws. Cannonbolt wears the Omnitrix symbol on his forehead.

Alien Name: Terraspin
    Species: Geochelone Aerio
    Home Planet: Aldabra
    Abilities: Terraspin can retract into his shell and blow very strong and powerful winds out of the holes on his front side. When flying or creating wind, Terraspin retracts his head into his body, his fins become triangular and his legs combine into a similar triangular shape. He rotates with his shell staying static and suspended, like a wind turbine. Terraspin is able to choose whether to be immune to mana and magic or not. Terraspin can withdraw into his shell, which is hard enough to protect him from most attacks. He can can spin at high speeds. He can also can suck like a vacuum to pull things towards him.
    Appearance: Terraspin is a green turtle-like alien with eight holes in his shell. He also has large, flipper-like arms and stumpy legs. He also has retractable claws to use as fingers. He can retract himself into his shell, making him look like a sea-turtle helicopter. He also has tortoise-like toes and beak. In the center of his chest is the omnitrix symbol.

Alien Name: Clockwork
    Species: Chronosapian
    Home Planet: Unconfirmed
    Abilities: He has time travel powers by using a green ray. This can age things or reverse their age. He also has the power to travel back and forward in time. His green ray can also be simply a blast of energy. He can project past and future events through a hologram. Because he is made of copper, he is relativly fragile.
    Apperance: Clockwork somewhat resembles a Mayan Golem. He has yellow, copper skin, large arms, stubby legs, and gears can be seen turning inside him. Hs body is very large and round, making him slow and unmanuverable. He has a hexagon shaped peice of glass on his chest. That is also where the omnitrix symbol is.

Alien Name: Whipslash
    Species: Andalite
    Home Planet: Andalite home world (a specific name was never mentioned in the books)
    Abilities: Andalites are very fast, capable of speeds of up to 35mph. Their stalk eyes can bend in any direction, making them almost impossible to sneak up on. Their arms are incredibly weak, about as strong a an inebriated toddler. This is made up for by their extremely long and powerful tails. Their tails can strike faster than a striking snake, and the blade on the end of it can penetrate steel. By turning their blade just before impact, they can knock a person unconscious. Because they have no mouths, andalites communicate with thought-speak, a kind of telepathy.
    Appearance: At first glance, and andalite seems to be a blue centaur. The lower half of their bodies resembles a deer or small horse. Of course, completly covered in blue fur. Where the neck of a horse would be is a human-like torso. Their arms are weak, and their hands have two extra fingers each. They have a human shaped head, but with no mouth. They have a flat, monkey-like nose, with three slits instead of two. They have two sets of eyes, one where a human would expect to see eyes, and a second pair growing from stalks on top of his head. At the end of their body, where you would expect a horses tail, is a long, scorpian-like tail with a blade on the end. The blade is shaped like a crescent moon. The omnitrix symbol is on his chest.

Alien Name: Razor Edge
    Species: Hork-Bajir
    Home Planet: Sector 5, RG-21578-4
    Abilities: Due to their many blades, Hork-bajir are deadly in close combat, and swing their blades rapidly to slice an opponent to ribbons. They are extremely strong, capable of lifting many more times the weight of a human. Due to their arboreal past, Hork-Bajir are insanely fast in the trees, swinging at 30mph. Hork-Bajir also have Wolverine-like healing abilities. For example, a Hork-Bajir could rip open his own skull and show you his brain, and the injury would be healed within three hours or so. This has no effect if an artery is cut though, and Hork-bajir can bleed to death quite rapidly.
    Appearance: Hork-bajir are quite an intimidating species. They are a dark green in color, humaniod, and stand over 7 feet tall. They are literally covered in blades. Four blades on each arm, two on each leg, three horns on their head, and several spikes going down their tails. From their body-builder-like torso grows a dinosaur-like neck. They have piercing, reptillian eyes, and a sharp, hawk-like beak. Their arms and legs are heavily muscled. Hork-bajir feet look like those of a tyrannosaurus rex. His chest is where the omnitrix symbol is.

Name: Kill-Joy
    Species: Howler
    Home Planet: N/A They are an artificial species.
    Abilities: Howlers are nearly indestructable. Firstly, their spine works like a lazy-susan, letting its torso be able to spin around to hit enemies around it all at once. Also, retractable,Wolverine-like claws grow from its hands. Howlers regenerate rapidly as well. A sliced off arm can reform in seconds. The Howlers eyes see infared, allowing it to target the heart of its victim. Finally, their main weapon is a powerful scream, designed to destroy the brain of sentient beings.
    Appearance: Howlers are humanoid in shape, and about 5'10 in height. They have large, orange sized, robins egg blue eyes. Their skin looks like molten lava, black and red flowing and ebbing in some kind of river of magma. It creates the illusion of its skin being stickey. Their mouths have small fangs peering out. The Omnitrix is on the left side of his chest.

Alien Name: Psychomander
    Species: Leeran
    Home Planet: Leera
    Abilities: Leerans can breath underwater, being an aquatic species, and as such swim quite well. Their skin needs to be moist, but they can still stay out of water for quite some time. In addition to this, Leerans have several psychic abilities, such as mind reading and minor telekienisis.
    Appearance: Labled as "yellow psychci frogs", Leerans have a somewhat frog-like apearance. They have pale, piss-yellow skin. Their heads are similar to a frogs, but elongated. They have extremely large brains, which take up most of their skull. The eyes, mouth, and nose are located at the front of the skull. Leerans stand about 4 feet tall. Where one would expect arms are two tentacles on each side, about two-and-a-half feet long. The have short, stout tail and pudgy, webbed feet. The Omnitrix symbol is on his head.

Alien Name: Egominiac
    Species: Helacron
    Home Planet: Unknown. Could be anything from Alpha Centari to a fish bowl in a pet store.
    Abilities: Helacron's have no real powers or abilities aside from their size. Standing at one/sixteenth of an inch tall. This makes them almost completly undetectable. They can also walk on walls, and have proportionate strength for their size.
    Appearance: As stated, they stand at one/sixteenth of an inch tall. Aside from that, they are very strange looking, insect-like aliens. They have a triangular, funnel-shaped head, with two google eyes on top of their heads. Their mouths are sideways, filled with tiny, sharp yet useless teeth. They have human-like torso's, and two arms with many fingers. At the bottum of their torso are six legs, three on each side with small suction-cup feet. The omnitrix is on his back.

Alien Name: Burroworm
    Species: Taxxon
    Home Planet: Taxxon Home World
    Abilities: Taxxons have insatiable appetites, and can use this to their advantage. They can eat through most substances. Wood, concrete, asphalt, and steel, burrowing through it at relativly high speeds. Their shark-like teeth rotate like a chain-saw. Unfortunatle, taxxon bodies are fairly weak, and can be cut or bursted fairly easily.
    Appearance: Taxxons have the appearance of giant millipede, as thick around as a tree trunk. Dozens of smaller, crab-like legs carry them along. At their front end is a huge mouth, filled with row upon row of razor sharp teeth. Around their mouth are four, jello-like eyes. The omnitrix symbol is behind his head.

Omnitrix Colour: Orange
    Others: Kill-Joy, Whipslash, Burroworm, Egominiac, Psychomander, and Razor Edge are based off of aliens from K.A. Applegates book series, "Animorphs".

Kill-Joy is rarely ever used. He is comparable to Alien X. He is rarely used because he kills indiscriminatly. This isn't due to rage or hunger, but play. Howlers see killing as a game.
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 14th November 2012 at 11:59 PM.

Reserve for an Omnitrix Wielder and a Plumber for me, please.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Totoyo and Billy, reserves accepted.
    Grassmaster accepted.

I'll add a few 'unimportant trivia stuff' to the first post.
    Please help my dragons

Quick question: are mind flares and Zerg allowed?

EDIT: I read the plumber SU. One plumber reserve please
    Last edited by Delta Hunter; 17th October 2012 at 1:42 AM.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I'll allow those... I just hope they won't be overpowered.
    Plumber reversed.
    Please help my dragons

Reserve a Omnitrix Wielder please.
    Pokémon White 2 team

Goku
    Zeus
    Fuego
    Cleopatra
    Posideon
    Dracula

Pokémon in box

Charizard
    Metagross
    Weavile

Very well.
    My my, this is making progress.
    Please help my dragons

I've been waiting for a Ben 10 RPG for ages!! Put me down for an Omnitrix wielder, I'll get a sign up done for it tonight. And pencil me in for an 'Other Character' too.

Very well... reserves accepted.
    I've been procrasrinating to the extent that I haven't updates Post 1, and I guess I shall proceed until I get home.
    Please help my dragons

(So I finished my Plumber character. Not sure whether or not I will be able to finish my Omnitrix character. I figured since I made up a race for the character I should probably talk about the race itself as well as the character so you get a better idea as to what he looks like, acts like, or of what his past was like.)

Name: Clankkar Rekxas

Age: 32 years old, but for his race he is the equivilant to an 18 year old teenager

Plumber Rank: Researcher

Weaponry: Clankkar carries a large, heavy wrench that can transform into a rocket-powered hammer. The wrench's head is normally flat and boxy, but when it shifts two small engines come out of the sides as well as a larger one coming out of the back, and the front of it becomes flat and small spikes stick out of it. This weapon is of his own design.

Species: Tinkerling

Home Planet: Klacgar Frerkin (Tinkerling for "Clockwork World")

Powers/Abilities: Clankkar's main ability is that like most Tinkerlings, he has a vast knowledge of all things mechanical and can turn virtually anything made of metal into a weapon. Even if it's something he's unfamilier with, it's pretty much garanteed that Clankkar can either fix it, or rebuild it into something more practical (or at least more dangerous). Some inventions he already has are his wrench/rocket hammer, a multi-purpose electronic hacker, and thermal goggles. Tinkerlings are also extremely muscular and swift despite their small size, which explains why he can easily carry around his giant wrench/rocket hammer with only one hand.

Race Appearance: Tinkerlings as a race are somewhat small with average frames, and furry humanoid creatures with usually dark red, brown, grey, or black fur. The eye color of Tinkerlings depends on the gender, with males having red, yellow, orange, or brown eyes, and females having either blue, cyan, green, or purple eyes. Their hands and feet have somewhat long claws, although they tend to dislike using them for combat. They have long, pointed ears, a semi-long snout, and also large fangs, as they are a carniverous species. Males tend to stand about 4'9 feet to 5'1 feet, and females tend to stand at about 4'7 feet to 4'10 feet. Tinkerlings have a white spot on the fur on their forehead, that is in the shape of a circle for males and in the shape of a cresant for females. Eye color, size, and the white spot on their foreheads are the only way to tell female and male Tinkerlings apart, unless of course you look under their clothing (which by the way, Tinkerlings tend to like to cover most of their bodies with cloth). Tinkerlings have litters of 3-4, and males are slightly more common than females. Tinkerlings live for about 165-190 human years, and don't fully mature until they are about 28-30 in human years. Other than possibly appearing more frail, elder Tinkerlings look pretty much the same as when they were younger, and thus other races often find it hard to tell them apart from Tinkerlings in their prime.
    Clankkar's Appearance: Clankkar stands at about 4'11, with a dull red fur coat and bright yellow eyes. He wears a dark grey robe that covers most of his body and has the Plumber's symbol on the front of it, as well as brown boots (which of course are designed to fit the clawed feet of Tinkerlings). Clankkar has a pair of goggles that glows green that he wears around his neck. His robe has straps and belts attached to it that are meant for carring objects (mainly tools). He has a toolbox strapped to his back which carries most of his tools (besides his giant wrench/rocket hammer) and some spare parts in case he needs to preform emergency repairs wherever and whenever.

Race Personality: As with all sentient creatures, no two Tinkerlings think exactly alike, but many share some common traits. In general, Tinkerlings are extremely intelligent beings despite their feral, animal-like appearance, but however tend to be fairly selfish and hostile to strangers. Most Tinkerlings are willing to help others for the sake of self-profit, but they tend to be very unwilling to share their knowledge of technology (or anything else for that matter, but especially technology) with anyone except for their own kind. Almost all Tinkerlings also are vastly loyal to their leader, King Tinkinzar.
    Clankkar's Personality: Clankkar is more lax than most Tinkerlings, but regardless he doesn't often like the idea of sharing. He has a strong belief in justice and "what's right", but he likes to be rewarded for his work and receive credit when it's due. He is vastly intelligent and loves to figure out how things work, but sometimes he can act fairly childish, as if he is a kid playing with toys. Clankkar likes to have fun and rarely takes anything seriously (or least pretends to not take it seriously), so if Clankkar is being serious, you know something big is going down. Unlike most Tinkerlings, Clankkar doesn't mind people of other races, as long as they don't give them reason to hate them. Like most Tinkerlings, Clankkar is loyal to King Tinkinzar, although whether or not he'd betray the Plumbers to join him if they were enemies is unknown.

Race History: The Tinkerlings originally came from a planet lost to other races; known only as Javrac, which is the Tinkerling word for "Home". According to Tinkerling history, they moved away from the planet due to an imminent danger, although what that said danger was has been forgotten to all, most likely because anyone who had the chance to meet this danger, likely didn't live long enough to write anything about it. The Tinkerlings wandered through space for an unknown period of time, until they stumbled upon a wonderous sight: a small star orbiting around a larger one. The Tinkerlings, who up to this point still hadn't found a planet worth inhabiting that wasn't already occupied, decided to instead make their own planet. Using the smaller star as the core, the Tinkerlings created large vessels specifically designed to harvest entire chunks of other planets and bring them back to the star. These chunks were then added onto a giant metal infrastructure built around the star, which constantly shifted around the different peices with giant gears and gizmos that resembled the inside of a clock. The inside of the planet had a lot of empty space, with only the outer crust of the planet staying still. The Tinkerlings themselves live underground in the deeper parts of the planet, using light and power from the core of the planet. Since as long as the Tinkerlings can remember, they have been ruled by a monarchy, with their current leader being King Tinkinzar. Tinkerlings first became known by the races under the protection of the Plumbers back when they were building Klacgar Frerkin, when they tried to take an entire continent from the planet of another race. This led to a short war, but since then a cease fire and later a treaty were put into effect. Tinkerlings are cautious of other races, but have no reason to be against them as long as they leave them and their world alone.
    Clankkar's History: Clankkar was the largest of a litter of four, his other siblings being his brothers Clinker and Wretchen-Narxus (Narxus is basically the Tinkerling version of the word Junior; their father was named Wretchen himself), and his sister Tinness. Although pretty much all Tinkerlings are good with machines, Clankkar appeared to be more gifted than his peers. One thing that set him apart from most of his kind however, was his interest in the outside world. Life on the Clockwork World was fairly safe, with all Tinkerlings either being too respectful or too fearful of their leader to commit crimes. Clankkar wished to see the universe outside of his world, and possibly even make a difference. So, after approching the king and asking for permission to leave the planet, he left to join the Plumbers, whom even on the Tinkerling's homeworld were known to be protectors of the galaxy. With his vast intelligence and skill with machines, Clankkar quickly rose through the ranks and became a Researcher for the Plumbers.

Other:
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 18th October 2012 at 6:52 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Billy accepted.
    Ah well, I think I need to complete my Omnitrix wielder app as well...
    Please help my dragons

Expressing interest for an Omnitrix position. Consider this a reserve if you like, but I may have to retract it if I don't have the time.
    Shiny Hunt Status
    Darumaka (W, random) - found!
    Tranquill (W, random) - found!
    Maractus (W, Masuda) - 660 eggs hatched
    Oshawott (W, Masuda) - not started

I'll accept the reserve.
    Please help my dragons

No recent posts in a couple days?
    My my...

Name: Touko Ikezawa
    Physical Appearance: The pink hair that sits on Touko’s head is constantly trimmed and maintained to ensure that it is always in the style of a hime-cut. Her left eye is being covered in a fabric-based white eyepatch, whereas her visible right eye is blue. Her face is slightly chubby.
    She has a generally thin but short body with a height of 150 centimetres. Her BWH measurements are 57/52/65, in centimetres of course. Her body is thin and little all over, with little to no signs of puberty.
    Being of Asian origin, her skin is of minor yellow hue, except rather close to white.
    Generally, she is seen to be clad in a black sailor uniforms with white rings along the cuffs, accompanied by a red ribbon.
    The Omnitrix emblem is literally embedded in the eye that is sealed by her eyepatch, like how a magic seal would.
    Personality: Touko suffers from autism, thus tends to be extremely shy. She lacks any social skills, and always avoids people. She also lacks a great deal of common sense, although she has an average sense of direction and knows how to go to nearby places. She is a lass of few words, rarely even having the courage to speak a single word, only speaking more often in her alien forms, thus responds through nods and such.
    Despite being quite shy and cowardly, even in her alien forms, Touko’s curiousity is great, and she is willing to go to great heights to solve mysteries that arouse her curiousity, if you know whatI mean.
    Should she muster up enough courage, she will be able to come up with a trick underneath her sleeve, especially one that does not require her using the Omnitrix.
    History: Touko was born in a well-to-do family, in Tokyo, Japan. Her parents are always out. She was diagnosed with autism at Age 7 and her eye got damaged at Age 9, thus explaining the eyepatch. Apart from all this, her life was completely normal until one fine day when the parcel arrived...
    She received a parcel from who seemed to be an anonymous person. Lacking commom sense, she opened it, only to feel I minor jerk inside her, and an odd feeling in her left eye. She took off her eyepatch, only to note that her damaged eye was not only fully restored once more, but it was pink with an odd emblem on it. She noted how it projected a holographic screen she could interact with, allowing her to transform into her first alien – Crystal Skull.

Spoiler:- Omnitrix Aliens::

Omnitrix Colour: Pink
    Others:
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 19th November 2012 at 8:27 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Can I reserve an Omnitrix character? I'm mostly done with the signup, I just haven't had much time.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Very well DittoDude, reserve accepted.
    Please help my dragons

Finally got this finished. I never thought it would be so hard to come up with ten different aliens.

Name: Colton Alex Parker

Physical Appearance:

Colton is a pretty small guy for his age, no more than 5'2" and isn't particularly built either. That said, he has a well kept frame, not overly muscular, not skinny, not fat. Just neatly in the middle. Colton has dark hair, and lots of it too. His hairstyle is short and neat around the sides and back of his head, but longer and spiked up on top, with a few strands sticking out and over his forehead. From this, sideburns run down and join into a stubbly beard that he can't seem to get rid of no matter how many times a day he shaves, it's grown back in no time at all. His moustache and beard are a little more pronounced as a goatee, and his beard has the only streaks of lighter reddish brown hair that you'll see.

As you'd expect from a guy with dark hair and lots of facial hair, his forearms are hairy, and so are his legs (though don't expect him to put them on show). Colton dresses casual. Nothing overly smart, he has to look approachable and easy going for his job, so he dresses that way. Grey or tan jeans and a basic leather belt. Your standard kind of walking boots, he spends a lot of time on his feet, so they're showing signs of wear and tear. A variety of plain or simple patterned t-shirts (striped, checked, gradients, etc) completes the ensemble, but he will throw a leather jacket on if the weather calls for it.

Colton's omnitrix sits on his left upper arm, just below his shoulder. Though the device is beneath the sleeve of his t-shirt, the symbol will manifest itself through the material to appear as part of his clothing.

Personality: Colton believes that there is good inside everyone, even if it is very small or buried deep. He has to believe that it's true, otherwise how can you put any kind of trust in a person (or being). On the subject of trust, Colton is someone you can rely on with anything you need. As a councillor, he will listen, learn and keep any secret that needs to be kept, no matter what it might entail. He's easily approachable, and gives off an air of willingness to help out. He can help bring out the best in a person, help them hone their abilities and learn more about what they are capable of, just through his communication skills. He's easy going, and gets on well with just about anyone.

Tha said, he is strict and to the point. He knows when he's being messed around, and wont take being treated badly from anyone. He is not a violent person, and believes in defence rather than offence. When it comes to protecting himself, and those he cares for, he wont back down until he knows the danger has passed.

History: Colton was an average kid, a single child in a typical upbringing in the suburbs. Good grades, nothing great, nothing bad either. Small group of friends, but was better off left alone than anything else. His small group of friends got smaller as he got older, and seeking companions, he fell in with a wrong crowd. His grades got worse, and so did his behaviour. He dabbled in petty acts of theft and vandalism, but being the trusting fellow that he was, he was often the fall guy for the others in the gang. After a particularly bad incident, Colton faced prison time if he didn't fix his ways. He took community service, and found a hidden ability in helping others. Instead of forgetting his past, he drew on his experiences to help other kids who had similar problems.

Colton has done pretty well to avoid any contact with the many alien species living on Earth, he's just lucky enough to live in an area where they tend to stay out of the way of humans. Having said that, it was whilst walking home from his job one night that he tried to break up a fight between what he assumed was a few kids. When he saw the picked on one had tentacles and a third eye, he was a little freaked out, but having spent years helping kids with drug addictions get down off highs, he'd seen weirder. The little alien thanked him and ran off, leaving a small black device behind. As Colton picked it up, the device latched onto him, crawled up his arm and settled on his left shoulder, an orange and black hourglass symbol on a button appearing there.

Omnitrix Aliens

Spoiler:

Omnitrix Colour: Orange
    Others: Some details about the aliens that didn't fit into the forms:
    • Sleaze is based on the Sludgepuppies form the Ben 10 episode 'Big Fat Alien Wedding'. I imagine him to be like a harder, messier, Gloop.
    • Brain Drain is based on the species of Synaptik from the Ben 10 episode 'Galactic Enforces'
    • Zee-no is basically an Alien from the film Alien. Like Wildmutt, it is incapable of human speech.
    • Phinx is the same species as Benmummy
    • Jive's species live in space stations that orbit Apoidea. The planet is surrounded by an asteroid field, rich in substances the Apoidean's turn into a type of honey. Their home planet is one big hive factory.
    • Treefer is very similar to an Ent, from Lord of the Rings, but bulkier.
    • X-Port is like the Galvanic Metamorphs, in that it's sentience was an unforseen event. Though whilst the Mecamorphs were allowed to live, the T.H.A.D. were considered to be a corruption and were sought out and destroyed. The sample in the Omnitrix is the only remaining sample of the species.
    • Land Storm can't survive in water
    • Parrotin is bad-***
    • Waterwell is a Kappa, a creature from Japanese folklore. It is almost extinct on the planet now, but some still exist.

Hi Samantha Sparks? Could I change two of the aliens my character has? I want to replace the dolphin and Chromastone with 2 more Animorphs aliens, the Helmacron and Leeran. Leerans are an aquatic species, and Helmacrons are one-sixteenth of an inch tall.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast