Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unity of the Universe(Ben 10 RP) [SU]

Razor Leaf accepted...

I'll allow that Grassmaster, seeing that the RP hasn't started.

Ah well, time to get working on my villian app.
    Please help my dragons

Well, I wanted someone who would misuse the Omnitrix. Hopefully his history isn't too melodramatic...the aliens took forever to pick out.

Name: Damian Terrence Kai

Physical Appearance: Damian appears to be a rather unremarkable person. He stands at around 5' 7", wears a slightly tattered jean jacket with black pants, and has messy neck-length brown hair. His shoes would be chalk white if they were not somewhat dirtied. His eyes are a deep green, but often filled with ambition or rage. Damian's Omnitrix, firmly attached to his right wrist, is black with a golden hourglass emblem.

Personality: Damian generally keeps to himself, feeling that he is the sole person that he can fully rely on. He is uncomfortable with people who think highly of justice, and is fully willing to let them know his feelings through insults and sarcasm. The main thing that incites Damian's anger is when people call him anything along the lines of "stupid", but most would be unable to notice his rage due to the fact that he prefers to hide it underneath a cold exterior.

With an Omnitrix strapped to his wrist, however, Damian easily lets the power go to his head. He enjoys using his aliens for indirectly attacking people, and revels in the idea of using his newfound power to take revenge on those whom he feels have wronged him. Afterwards, however, he usually feels some measure of guilt if people are too grievously injured by his misdeeds. He does have an amount of good inside him...he simply needs to be convinced that sentient beings are worth fighting for.

History: Damian was once part of an immigrant family, one who struggled to get by due to their unfamiliarity with the country. As such, his parents often pressured him to do well in school, only to be disappointed when he came home with "B"s or "C"s on his report card. Their disappointment only increased the pressure they placed on him, which led to a massive increase in Damian's stress.

In college, he attempted to relieve his stress when a small group of friends invited him to a party. The party, however, turned out to be a wild rave complete with drug dealing, and when the authorities arrived to investigate the complaints of loud noise, they only found Damian with the drug packages. Despite Damian's claims that he had been framed, the other partygoers having fled and left him holding all the incriminating evidence, he was nonetheless sentenced to a short term in jail.

Upon being released, Damian found that he was no longer welcome in his own home. Frustrated and betrayed, Damian aimlessly wandered the streets until a small meteor landed near him. The meteor opened, revealing a small gold-and-black watch that promptly latched onto Damian's wrist. Little did he know that his newfound instrument of revenge would draw him into something so much bigger.

Omnitrix Aliens:

Spoiler:- Omnitrix Aliens:

Omnitrix Color: Gold
    Other: --The canonical names of Damian's aliens are (in order from top to bottom): Rath, Ghostfreak, Megawhatt/Buzzshock, Upgrade, NRG, Swampfire, Spidermonkey, Bloxx, Ripjaws, and Crashhopper.

--Damian also does not name his aliens, as he views them as extensions of himself.

--Damian is left-handed.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Morpher Accepted. I have to say, that is an interesting character. It's almost like your character and Razor's work well with each other.
    I never specified that you guys are required to start off in any specific country, so do begin in any country on Earth you desire. There will be spaceship riding and such, so we'll obviously meet up.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 26th October 2012 at 12:52 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Alright, I edited my sign-up. I replaced Chromastone, the dolphin, and Articguana with three animorphs aliens. Leeran, Taxxon, and Helmacron. You can see them in my sign-up, and I'll post them in this post as well.

Alien Name: Psychomander
    Species: Leeran
    Home Planet: Leera
    Abilities: Leerans can breath underwater, being an aquatic species, and as such swim quite well. Their skin needs to be moist, but they can still stay out of water for quite some time. In addition to this, Leerans have several psychic abilities, such as mind reading and minor telekienisis.
    Appearance: Labled as "yellow psychci frogs", Leerans have a somewhat frog-like apearance. They have pale, piss-yellow skin. Their heads are similar to a frogs, but elongated. They have extremely large brains, which take up most of their skull. The eyes, mouth, and nose are located at the front of the skull. Leerans stand about 4 feet tall. Where one would expect arms are two tentacles on each side, about two-and-a-half feet long. The have short, stout tail and pudgy, webbed feet. The Omnitrix symbol is on his head.

Alien Name: Egominiac
    Species: Helacron
    Home Planet: Unknown. Could be anything from Alpha Centari to a fish bowl in a pet store.
    Abilities: Helacron's have no real powers or abilities aside from their size. Standing at one/sixteenth of an inch tall. This makes them almost completly undetectable. They can also walk on walls, and have proportionate strength for their size.
    Appearance: As stated, they stand at one/sixteenth of an inch tall. Aside from that, they are very strange looking, insect-like aliens. They have a triangular, funnel-shaped head, with two google eyes on top of their heads. Their mouths are sideways, filled with tiny, sharp yet useless teeth. They have human-like torso's, and two arms with many fingers. At the bottum of their torso are six legs, three on each side with small suction-cup feet. The omnitrix is on his back.

Alien Name: Burroworm
    Species: Taxxon
    Home Planet: Taxxon Home World
    Abilities: Taxxons have insatiable appetites, and can use this to their advantage. They can eat through most substances. Wood, concrete, asphalt, and steel, burrowing through it at relativly high speeds. Their shark-like teeth rotate like a chain-saw. Unfortunatle, taxxon bodies are fairly weak, and can be cut or bursted fairly easily.
    Appearance: Taxxons have the appearance of giant millipede, as thick around as a tree trunk. Dozens of smaller, crab-like legs carry them along. At their front end is a huge mouth, filled with row upon row of razor sharp teeth. Around their mouth are four, jello-like eyes. The omnitrix symbol is behind his head.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

I accept your new aliens Grassmaster...
    Please help my dragons

No posts in a while eh? I'll fix that with an incomplete app...

Name: Alexis Cobalt Stilton III (AKA Colby Stilton, also known as ‘Mizuki Furukawa’ while under the disguise of an average school student)
    Gender: Although he is purely male, he dresses, sounds, speaks and acts female, except his aggression.
    Role in story: Main Villian
    Weaponry: N/A
    Species: Colby isn’t a member of a species, but a sentient machine classed as “Mad Alice Unit Infinity”. His tech level is ridiculously high to the extent that it may be much higher than the Omnitrix’s. When a machine is used to measure his tech level, it breaks down.
    Home Planet: Earth
    Powers/Abilities: Colby, being non-organic, does not need to breathe. Colby’s primary ability is to create machinery from his body parts, ranging from simple blades to complex hyperion cannons. The greater the technology level and complexity of the machine, the more time is required to generate it. Size has little to no effect. When he sees a machine, he can scan it by attaching his palm to it, then it gets added to his arsenal of machinery. He is capable of controlling machines via technopathy – in ways such as creating viruses and such. To an extent, he is resistant to technopathy. When he contracts a computer virus that manages to infiltrate his multiple firewalls, he can simply shut down for ten hours before gaining immunity to that virus type and deleting the virus.
    Being absurdly high-tech, he can do more than that. When a body part is separated from him even through forceful means, he is still able to control it from afar, and is still able to manipulate them.
    His secondary ability is to utilise mana. He uses mana to summon black ribbons from underneath his clothes. While able to be used for offense, these ribbons are generally used for what Colby calls ‘Black Ribbon Puppetry’, which involves wrapping these ribbons around any object to control its movements. These ribbons are difficult to break, though the controlled being has reduced speed. Colby cannot use other abilities in this state, apart from passive ones.
    Colby has a trait known as ‘Androgynous Blood’. When an attack that discriminates gender is used by him on an opponent or vice versa, it will always take effect indiscriminantly. This is good with Colby’s ‘androgynous charm’, which allows Colby to attract a sentient or living object or being.
    Appearance: Colby’s head is akin to a little child’s, his cheeks a little chubby. His right eye is purple, whereas his left is orange. Both eyes are pupilless and appear soulless, indicating that Colby is not a living being. His long, cyan hair is straight with a hime-cut, along with an ahoge sticking out. Sitting on his head is a tiny white tophat decorated with black ribbons. His skin is pure human white. He has a height of 1.23m and possesses a slim figure adorned with a tiny A-cup. Colby wears a pure white gothic Lolita dress, along with a mini tophat worn on his head. He also wears a pair of ribbon-decorated white shoes, along with a pair of gloves. His outfit is adorned with black ribbons, including a big one at the back along his waistline. He can often be seen holding a white umbrella.
    In his guise as ‘Mizuki Furukawa’, he looks the same, except he is wearing a completely different outfit, consisting of a black sailor uniform with a red ribbon, and white rings along the cuffs. His skirt is rather short and he uses a purple contact lense to hide his orange eye. In this alias, he wears black high-thighs instead and clean, white shoes.
    Personality: Colby is absurdly serious in combat, seeming to lack a sense of humour. He does not laugh, cry or speak when fighting, and takes every single battle to acquire his items seriously. He only speaks when he has to. He is full of lust towards both genders due to his androgynous blood, and will not fret to rape a completely defenseless opponent like how a protagonist in a fantasy story enjoys raping elves. However, Colby will not kill an opponent. Although he constantly refers himself as an ‘honorable warrior’, he enjoys sneaking up on others for a stealth attack.
    In his ‘Mizuki Furukawa’ persona, he is completely different. Cheerful, energetic, and enjoys hanging around people. He will also lend a helping hand when people need one. He is absurdly careful not to reveal his true identity under this persona, and never intends to.
    History: Colby may appear to have alien origins due to his high tech level. In actual fact, he was invented here on Earth, by his father, Alexis Stilton II, a magician and great inventor. Alexis Stilton II, or simply Stilton II, used to work for a secret organisation on Earth known as the library. This organisation built war machines and relevant things for unknown reasons, probably something along the lines of a new world order and such. They once barely escaped the wrath of the plumbers, and are currently seen as a threat. Stilton II built a powerful line of machines known as the 'Mad Alice Units'. He started with a Prototype, then ended with the ultimate weapon, the Mad Alice Infinity, who would be later known as Colby Stilton.
    Stilton II later reflected deeply upon himself. The great inventor proceeded to install sentient chips in all eleven Mad Alice Units. He released units 1 to 9 into a secret utopia city he built with magic, and took into the Prototype, Mad Alice 0, and Colby, Mad Alice Infinity, in as his children.
    However, one day, the library returned to get Stilton II. The Library now has a stronger leader, stronger members and greater weapons, and Stilton II is once again taking part in serious combat with the Library. In order to help his father, Colby has to acquire all ten Omnitrixes, thus embarking on his quest...
    Other: Like mentioned above, he has an alter ego for disguising in this society, Mizuki Furukawa. Mizuki will 'transfer' into Touko's school to spy on Touko on weekdays. On weekends, he flies around to
    He also has a familiar, named Hel, claimed to be the very Hel who once ruled the very place of the same name, though highly suspicious since there is no proof that Ragnarok has occured. Hel is basically a tall, slender, busty woman with a height of 1.8 metres, with her left leg and right arm fully sealedin bandages, along with bandages partially covering the rest of her body. Her skin is pure white and her visible left eye is blood red, along with black hair the colour of the unholy night. She is capable of summoning weak yet numerous ethereal minions to attack foes, though she is also able to utilise her own bandages for offense as well, similiar to how Colby uses his ribbons. She also has a disguise to fit into normal society, known as 'Hanako Furukawa', posing as Colby's older sister.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 3rd November 2012 at 12:13 PM.
    Please help my dragons

I's like to reserve a omnitrix wielder spot please.
    Also could I use pokemon for my aliens? It's cool if not i was just wondering.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Try your best not to, Big, though you can, but of course, don't overdo it. And keep your species sentient.
    Reserve accepted.
    Please help my dragons

I'm reserving a spot. Seems we have at least some crossover allowance (Animorph aliens?), so I have an idea...
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

Reserve accepted.
    Glad to see that this RP's growing.

Ah well, all ten Omnitrix wielder spots taken.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 2nd November 2012 at 11:35 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Reserved and Taken aren't the same thing in my books. Exspearos reserved a spot over two weeks ago and hasn't replied since then. If someone were to reply with a sign up for an omnitrix weilder right now, would you take it, or tell them that a two week old reserve has priority? Reserves should only be temporary, never permanent.

While I haven't actually thought of that, I intended to PM them. They may have forgotten...
    Please help my dragons

Ok, I think I'm going to relinquish my reserve. With all the procrastinating I did on the signup, I would probably never actually post.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

I removed everyone who needed to be removed from the list. I've messages some who said they needed time.
    Please help my dragons

is it okay If I reserve a general, more villianous character?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Very well. After all, we do need more villians.
    Please help my dragons

I know I just reserved, but incase you wanted to know, I am still trying to be in this. It's just taking me a while to finish my signup because I'm going far more indepth into abilities than I probably should. To wit, it took me about an hour to write up my character, and it takes about an hour going into each of the forms.

I did think of something while writing though. In ALL the seasons, some of the aliens had personality quirks when used - Rath, Brainstorm, and Greymatter to name some quick ones, though others like Big Chill, Ghostfreak, and Wildmutt also would work - and I'm putting some in my aliens. Of course, for most this means that they take a while before my charcter gains control over them and for one it means he probably never will. But oh well.
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

I always love something unique. I do await your app.
    Please help my dragons

Well, one more left, and we're down to eight Omnitrix Wielders.
    I'll PM the more recent reservers soon.
    Please help my dragons

You can remove my reservation.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Very well...
    Down to seven.
    Please help my dragons

I am almost done with my sign up, sorry it's taking so long, This past few weeks have been extremely unnatural for me and they should be over soon.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

I am glad you remain active. We will start once I approve your application.
    Please help my dragons

Eight pages, over 3800 words, I spent FAR to much time on this sign up. Oh well.

Name: Mark Rossom Tobor

Physical Appearance: Mark is tall for his age, standing at about 6" tall and weighing in at only 160 lbs. He has short brown hair, a small moustache, and greenish-grey eyes. He's white, with really pale skin because he never gets out. He wears an orange shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a belt. He also has some seasonal clothing - depending on the season, he may wear a pair of black shoes or a pair of brown boots. He always wears white socks, although in the winter he usually wears more than one pair. And in the winter, he has a large auburn coat and a pair of black gloves. No special markings on any of these, no holes either. Buildwise, he's not muscular, but he does have somewhat larger legs.

He also always has a pair of sunglasses and a backpack. If asked, he claims sensitive eyes and a need to store things on the road.

Personality: Mark is bitter, sarcastic, caustic, and generally not nice to be around. He has a tendency towards biting humor, and can be offensive. However, he doesn't mean harm often, and usually he's like this because while the truth hurts, he finds it best to tell it. He greatly values life and freedom, and will do whatever he can to preserve those things for himself, his allies, and innocent parties. In fact, to those who are his allies, he is a great help, and for those who take the time to get to know him, he's awesome.

He knows a great many things, most of which are random trivia, but some of it helps occasionally. He constantly tries to be on time for things, and is sure to have enough on him at all times that he could live alone for a week or so. He does prefer to spend time alone, as most people dislike him, and if he is in a group, he hates being the leader - he prefers second in command, or some background position.

He also is annoyed by his surroundings, because in his mind, everything is trying to kill him. Getting the Omnitrix, to him, proved that - considering most of his forms went wild on first use, and a couple still do, not to mention the responsibility that getting said device forces him to have.

History: When Mark was 10, his parents died in a car accident. He was in the car, and this pretty much changed his mindset for the rest of his life. He started to draw away from other people, and spend more time on his computer. He was still easily able to get through all of high school and begin college, though. One day, during a break in college, he stepped outside, when a meteor hit nearby. Being a good kid, he investigated. He found an Omnitrix, it latched onto his arm, and then the lake nearby shot up and he was sucked into another wo-wait, no wrong show. Sort of. Considering the "aliens" he got, it may not be.

Lives: Western area of New York (state).

Omnitrix Aliens:

Ok, I'm going to note a few things before we begin. A couple inside the spoiler, a couple not.

I'm adding a "personality quirk" and "wild?" section. The former is because in Ben10 and all of its sequels, most of the aliens gave Ben... slightly different personalities. Greymatter and Brainstorm made him smarter, Big Chill made him creepier, Rath... well, you get the point. And the latter takes from other works - basically, how long it takes for Mark to use the form without it getting out of his control.

I'll also add a "weaknesses" thing. Every one of Mark's forms has some weakness or other, and they will be noted.

My aliens will not have specific names, their species names work well enough.

Also, all of my aliens are from the same planet. Or, rather, plane of existence.

Spoiler:- The forms and last bits of info:

If you need one, I can provide a picture to each of those forms.

Omnitrix Colour: Orange and White/Clearish (where Green and Black are canonically)
    Others: Mark knows OF each of his forms, so he'll have a general idea of what to expect, but assuming this starts soon after he gets this he will still not have used it yet.
    Last edited by mattman324; 22nd November 2012 at 12:30 AM.

I guess the last bit of info can pass as well.
    Accepted.
    Please help my dragons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast