Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unity of the Universe(Ben 10 RP) [SU]

You can offically drop me for Omnitrix Weilder; I just can't fill out all that stuff. However, I do have a supporting character in mind.

Name: Warmonger Series 018, A.K.A. "Sigma"

Gender: Genderless, although is usually referred to as male

Age: A little over 1 year, he wasn't manufactured that long ago

Role in story: Supporting Character, Clankkar's Bodyguard

Weaponry: Sigma's left arm is a gatling laser cannon, which takes about 2-3 seconds to spin up and overheats and needs to cool down after about 30 seconds of firing. It isn't really accurate, but it makes quick work of whatever is unfortunate enough to get hit by it. On his right arm is an arm mounted chainsaw that is super heated, and cut through nearly any material. Sigma also has a laser pistol and a laser sword inside hidden compartments on his waist.

Species: Not a really a species, but 018, or Sigma as most call him, is a part of a line of sentient machines called the Warmonger Series.

Home Planet: N/A

Powers/Abilities: Obviously, due to him being a machine, Sigma does not need to breathe. He is also resistant to extreme pressures and tempuratures, and can take hits well thanks to his armor plating. Being programmed for combat, Sigma is a dangerous combatant and has nearly perfect aim (although that doesn't really make the gatling cannon any more accurate). He has hearing and and sight that far surpasses any human being, both are so good in fact that not only could he hear a pin drop from a mile away, he'd be able to see the pin itself too.

Sigma has thrusters on his legs, feet and back that can propel him forward or hover in the air. He fly for short periods of time using these thrusters, but can't really go farther than two miles or go any higher than twenty stories (if he is at ground level)

Sigma has a state of the art A.I. system that is nearly unhackable, and gives him the ability to store a nearly indefinate amount of information in his data and memory cores. In the case someone actually did manage to hack Sigma, he is programmed to shut down infected parts of his system in order to prevent spreading or the hacker taking control of him.

Appearance: Sigma has a humanoid frame and stands at exactly six and a half feet tall. His frame is a shiny chrome color and overall is bulky but smooth, however his plating is blocky at it's joints. His head mostly human shaped and is rounded on the side and back but is somewhat flat at the front. Sigma has no visable mouth, nose, or ears, but he has a single black rectangular visor with two yellow round lights in it for eyes. On his back are the numbers 018 painted in red, and on his chest plate is the symbol Σ, which is painted in the same color (Σ is the symbol for Sigma).

His right arm is normal for the most part, but there is a bulky part of his plating on the back of his arm which stores the chainsaw blade when not in use. His left arm however, doesn't just have the laser gatling cannon on it; his left arm is a laser gatling cannon. From his elbow onward, the arm takes the shape of the cannon, which is actually six smaller barrels conntected together in a circular pattern that rotate as they fire. The laser pistol is a similer silver color to Sigma himself, as is the hilt of the laser sword, which when activated, a beam of light that serves as the actual blade comes out of the hilt. The lasers of the gatling cannon, pistol, and sword are all red.

Personality: Although sentient, Sigma is still very robotic in nature when it comes to his personality. He is cold and calculating, and always thinks logically. Since he was built by and works for Plumbers, Sigma fights for their cause and tries to enact justice whenever possible. He is indefinately patient so it isn't really possible to annoy him, however he can, and has, formed grudges with people he came to dislike for one reason or another. Sigma is actually fairly curious and is always seeking out more knowledge to utilize or share. He is loyal without question to his creators, so he follows their orders no matter what they are and would sacrifice himself to save them without a second thought. Sigma is still young and is constantly learning, so his personality may change over time.

History: About two years ago, when Clankkar Rekxas first joined the Plumbers, he worked as an assistant for a human scientist named Dr. Morrison. Although he worked on minor projects at first, the doctor quickly realized Clankkar's potential and asked him personally to help him on his current and biggest project to date, under the name of Project Warmonger. Clankkar eagerly agreed, and with the two of them working together within a few months they finished their first robot together: The Warmonger Series 001, also known as Alpha. They built 19 more of the series together, each one being completely unique with their own weapons and abilities. Although most of them were sent off to work as enforcers for the Plumbers, Dr. Morrison kept 001 Alpha for himself, and Clankkar chose to keep 018 Sigma as a bodyguard, as he had a personal fondness of him in particular.

Other: Sorry if personality and history are a little short. He is a robot that's less than 2 years old, so there isn't alot to work with in either of those sections.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Looks sort of like my villian, but this still looks quote unique. Accepted.
    Please help my dragons

Well I actually thought of the idea without the villian in mind, but then remembered about him. I figured it was different enough though, since although your character IS a robot, he looks and acts human. I guess you can see it as the villian being an android, while Sigma is a robot. And it could be a plot point that the programming of the Warmonger Series is actually reversed engineered technology from the Library.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Ah well, I believe we can start soon.
    We can begin once I get on the computer later. Mobile if you're wondering.
    Please help my dragons

I've been thinking of a cool side character I could make. So here he is!

Name: Yuu Nitrix (SO GUESS WHAT HE IS!) (and despite the name, no, he's not like Yuu from Xros Wars. He's more like Zenjiro honestly)

Species: Unitrix. (An Omnitrix that automatically takes one form. The character "Eunice" is one) A fusion of Human DNA (Mark's) and a Galvanic Mechamorph

Age: Technically just "born", also technically created a long time ago... he's bodily the same age as Mark (20)

Role in story: Supporting character.

Appearance: So, you know what Mark looks like? That's SORT of what Yuu looks like. He's 6' tall, has brown hair, white skin, and usually the same outfit types as Mark (So orange shirts and blue jeans). That's the end of the similarities. His hair points up into the air like an anime character, he has deep blue eyes, is tanned, has no facial hair, and is almost pencil thin.

If Yuu starts tapping into his power, he changes slightly. His clothes automatically turn white (And don't change back), and green lines run down his skin. If he takes control of an object, it gains a lighter tint, but other than the green lines it is hard to tell (much harder than the thing turning all black A LA Upgrade.)

Personality: Yuu is... well, in a word, UNSTABLE. His mood swings are constant and massive. He shows large amounts of emotion, even for the most minor of things. However, he is very quick to try to make friends, or at least friendly rivals. "Calming Down" is almost literally impossible for Yuu... unless in battle or if extremely enraged. If you ever see him talking slowly and seething, it's a bad time to talk to him.

History: So before Asmuth starts work on the Omnitrixes, he decides that he needs to work on test devices. His first idea is to create a lot of devices that hold single aliens. One of his tests, though, didn't go well. Try as he may, Asmuth could not correctly get a Galvanic Mechamorph to work with the device. It would not bond with any living being (not fully), and if left alone, it literally fused with the device. Frustrated, he destroyed all of the DNA (data?) in the few test Unitrixes and refilled them. All but one, at least. One of them actually retained some level of Galvanic data in it, though not enough to recover or take control of the device. It ended up being lost on his ship.

Well, until he jettisoned the escape pods. Through some no-doubt crazy shenanigans it actually ended up in the escape pod bay, and when the ten devices were sent to Earth, the Unitrix fell out through the hole that was filled with Mark's Omnitrix. It took a similar path to Earth, and ended up rather nearby - in northern Pennsylvania. Found almost by accident by a traveling Mark, it ended up taking in part of his DNA, which finally accomplished the impossible - a fusion of real DNA and Galvanic data. (Mainly because the data was dieing and decided to get off it's high horse and do what it took to live, but no one needs to know that, it's more mysterious that way!) Unfortunately the fall and impossible merge caused... "glitches" in Yuu's systems, resulting in his instability.

Home Planet: Created in Asmuth's labs. "Born" on Earth. Parts of his genetic structure come from Galvan-B

Weaponry: On his own, Yuu has little weaponry. He doesn't have the eye lasers that Galvanic Mechamorphs have, and his shifting ability is slightly lesser - though if he needs to, he can still shift into a variaty of shapes and sizes. However, if he does choose to shift shapes, he can still possess and upgrade mechanical devices. The more he does this, however, the more he tires out, and in the end the time he can spend on this is roughly equivalant to an Omnitrix form shift, and the time between roughly the time spent charging.

Powers/Abilities: As stated above, Yuu can shapeshift as all Galvins can. This can be used in an way that Yuu desires. He can also possess and upgrade machinery, adapting things to his own use. Anything digital (aside from other Galvans and probably Razor's X-Port, considering their similarity to himself.) can be possessed. And if he does this, the device gains a somewhat lighter tint.

Other: Ok, if it isn't obvious, in a future post (My next one, hopefully, if Yuu is accepted) I'll be waking Yuu up.
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

Ooh hoo hoo. This sounds juicy.
    Accepted. Sounds like I'm not the one who's coming up with all the fanservice.
    Please help my dragons

Sorry for the late entry, saw this thread then forgot, hope i'm not too late :s

Name: Mark Tyler

Physical Appearance: Ben 10's jacket, but red, similar to Albedo's. Black Jeans, Red Converse, black socks. Green eyes, Black messy hair, Tanned white skin, English Accent, Muscular, Agile.

Personality: Mark is seen as a comforting figure. Whilst not necessarily a leader, he is usually looked up to for guidance, and has a comforting aura about him. He is usually calm and logical, and when assigned a job, he will do it. He is a friendly, outgoing person, and has a lot of experience on life.

History: He has good grades, 2 parents, first time married, who are in a happy relationship. He has 1 younger Brother. He received the Omnitirix aged 17, and for the last year has been helping out in his local town of Market Harborough (real place in England), as well as the surrounding cities and counties. When a large National crime takes place, or a strange, blurred phenomena takes place, what witnesses usually describe as 'A scary, fanged monster' Mark willingly helps out. No-one, except for his brother, Parents, and Best friend Taylor (male, Annodite) know that he has the omnitrix, as well as what it can do.

Omnitrix Aliens:
    Copy and paste the below app ten times into this spoiler.

1. ViceGrip
        Spoiler:- Text:

2. Sonar
        Spoiler:- text:

3. RedDevil

4. Prowl

5. Forrester

6. Aquatikus

7. PyroMark

8. LightAngel

9. Emeraldite

10. Matrix

Omnitrix Colour: Red
    Others: Aquatikus is the brother-species of Big-Chill. When the omnitrix is abut to time out, it flashes yellow, and when aquiring new DNA, it scans blue. The colour of available aliens, is a light red/dark orange. The omnitrix is actually the ultimatrix, but all ultimates are currently unavailable, and may never be.
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 26th November 2012 at 1:08 AM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

No no, you aren't supposed to have all the aliens Donut, just 10. No more no less. Any others can be obtained later in the story.

EDIT: I stated in the rules that you also have to describe 'standard' aliens.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 25th November 2012 at 6:12 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Very well then. Take your time, but not too long.
    Please help my dragons

Accepted, Donut.
    Please help my dragons

Yay thanks... Made some edits to powers

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Ok, the main reason it took me this long is because I had to fit another anime in with the continuity of this one. With edits, of course, there's a serious divergant a few places and people are handled differently. But I wanted to get this guy in the RPG. Why? Because I'm just sayin', this race is the master alien race!

Spoiler:- SS reserves the right to make this canon or noncanon, of course.:

Name: Pikkip (Named after Pikpik brand carrots from Pikmin. Hey, this is a large galaxy, who knows?)
    Species: Saiyan
    Role in story: Villian
    Home Planet: Planet Vegeta

Appearance: Pikkip is a rather average Saiyan. He's a humanoid being that could easily be mistaken for an actual human if not for the monkey's tail on his back. He's tall, almost 6 feet tall, and has large and spiky black hair. His body, however, is far beyond average for a human. He's extremely stockily built, although not the Nappa level of bulking up.

History: Ok, that massive history of the race up there should tell you how the speicies got here. Pikkip was raised a barbarian, and was made to fight continuously, bringing him to near death many times, until he was the best of the group he was with. Not content with that, he fought more and more, until he was one of the most powerful Saiyans on the planet! He soon decided that if anyone could become a Super Saiyan, it would be him - consequently, he began to search for information for anything that could make him even BETTER! One day, he was fighting a group of civilized Saiyans, when one of them mentioned an "Omnitrix" that was supposedly near completion. Pikkip, curious, beat the Saiyan until he gave up more - apparently it was to be the finest creation of the finest mind in the galaxy! Realising the weapon potential, but not knowing what exactly it was, Pikkip found a spaceship that would take him to Asmuth, whom he intended to demand one off of. When he found the ten on Earth, he began to try to kill their owners.

Personality: All barbaric Saiyans are essentially the same, and Pikkip is no different. He's crude, able to speak perfect Saiyan (which sounds suspiciously similar to English), but it's clear he only does this because he wishes to flaunt his superiority. Which leads to the next point - he has either a massive inferiority complex, a massive desire to be on top, or some combination of that. This means that, if it means more power, he is perfectly willing to turn on allies if that means more power. However, considering how snarky and generally unpleasant he is to be around - it's clear he hates you with all of his guts - the allies might not care.

Powers/Abilities: Saiyan's have a number of powers that humans either don't, cannot access (those on OUR earth cannot use ki attacks), or do but can only do worse. The main ability of a Saiyan that distinguishes them is that every time a Saiyan is left at a state of near death and recovers, s/he becomes more powerful. It is unknown why they are like this, they simply are. Also, Saiyans can all access a form known as the Oozaru, which is in effect a giant monkey. This form is mostly uncontrollable, and can only be accessed with the moon out (or with a fake moon up), but it is extremely powerful, and reverting back usually is only accomplished by cutting the tail off. Cutting the tail off is otherwise a good idea to a Saiyan, because if grabbed, the tail causes the entire body to lose its strength. They are also able to muster up ki attacks (Think Aura from Pokemon, if you don't know what it is - if you know a little more, the blue energy in the show). This can be used from everything to flashy attacks to simple teleportation (However, Pikkip does not know the Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha, or the Kaioken, as he has not had a teacher in those regards)

Weaponry: Aside from his own body, a Saiyan needs only a few weapons. Pikkip keeps a fake moon on him, so that during the day or in a New moon he can still transform into the Oozaru. He also has armor on him, the armor often worn by those in the show, which has the property of growing whenever the Oozaru mode is taken. Pikkip also has a top secret weapon on him - a mystical senzu bean, which can instantly grant life to those in need, and may be used if he is at near death to heal him back with more.

Other: Can't think of anything.

Took less long than I expected!
    Last edited by mattman324; 4th December 2012 at 11:56 AM. Reason: How the heck did I forget that?
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

Accepted, although you may need to insert Home Planet. I don't really remember much of DBZ.
    Mmm smells nice.
    Please help my dragons

is there still an omnitrix wielder spot open?

Yes it is. I presume you'd like a reserve?
    Please help my dragons

name: Scotty hartman

appearance: like my avatar pic in my profile ( sorry im not so good with describing the character's appearance )

personality : Inteligent a bit shy but never afraid to speak his mind. He is very opened minded and can be a bit random sometimes he is also kind and wise.

history: His mother is from mexico and his father is from chicago. When he was born they moved to new york. His parents decided to send him to mexico for two weeks to learn more about his heritage so right now he is living with his grandmother. He went ( out of curiosity ) to check out the old piramids when a meteor landed in the near by area. He went towards the direction of the meteor and saw a metal sphere that contained a strange watch looking device he extended his hand to take a hold of the device but the jumped on his left arm he freaked out for a moment and tried to get it off but it didnt come off after a few minutes he calmed down and started analyzing the situation and decided to keep it a secret and he ran back to his abuela's house.

omnitrix aliens

upchuck
    species : Gourmand
    home world : Peptos XI
    abilities : solid matter ingestion,slime spit,enhanced durability,acid spit, enhanced stretching and enhanced speed ( enhanced further after consuming sub energy )

wildvine
    species : florauna
    home world : Flors verdance
    abilities : elasticity, explosive seeds,chlorokinesis, able to merge with plant life, fast digging, enhanced strength,enhaced agility, sharp thorns and regenerating

wildmutt
    species : vulpimancer
    home world : vulpin
    abilities : sharp teeth, sharp claws, quil projection, enhanced strength and agility and super human senses

graymatter
    species : galvan
    home world : galvan mark 2
    abilities : enhanced agility flexibility jumping, super inteligence,recognizes technology, underwater breathing, wall crawling, inmense longevity and sharp teeth

big chill
    species : necrofriggian
    home world : kylmyys
    abilities : cryokinesis, flight,ice beam, ice breath,underwater breathing, enhanced durability and strength,intangibility,cold and heat resistance

stinkfly
    species : lepidopterran
    home world : lepidopterra
    abilities : shooting slime and goo, flight, sharp blade like tail, 360 vision,blue lasers, toxic saliva,poison gas, enhanced agility

fourarms
    species : tetramand
    home world : khoros
    abilities :super strength durability jumping, sonic clap

ripjaws
    species : piscciss volann
    home world : piscciss
    abilities : glowing lure, sharp teeth, agile swimmer, super bite, sharp claws,underwater breathing,enhanced strength,pressure resistance,strong jaws and able tu turn his legs into a fish tal and back at will

goop
    species : polymorph
    home world : viscosia
    abilities : body alteration,liquefication,slime projection, shape shifting,acidic slime, regeneration and flight ( anti gravity projector )

XLR8
    species : kineceleran
    home world : kinet
    abilities : super speed and agility, enhanced strength jumping reflexes recovery, tornadoes,running on walls and water,sharp claws,helmet with facemask

other: Scotty's omnitrix is the one form alien force except its magenta instead of green
    Last edited by Reba; 4th December 2012 at 11:33 AM.

Ah yes, I see... you're rather new to RPing. Be sure to read the rules.

I can help you a little. Let's begin with appearance.

Describing is actually very easy. You will simply have to describe his features in sentences.
    The most important features to mention are hair, eyes, skintone, height range and clothing.

Ah yes, your personality. It is quite vague to me, and can definitely use some expanding. Check the pinned threads of the Sign-Up board. There are tips to expand and elaborate on personality.

While your history is on-par, you will need to improve on your sentencing. Fullstops do exist for a reason. I am on mobile, so I can't help you much now with fixing it. You also need to know where to put your capital letters.

Well, I did state that you have to describe your alien forme's physical appearances, even if they are canonical. And the powers, they do need to be in sentences. Of course, it'd be much preferable if you could state the limitations of your abilities, like I did.

You have a lot of fixing to do. I look forward to your modified app.
    Please help my dragons

Name: C.O.N.N.E.R (Custom Omnitrix Nemesis Nanotechnology Extracted Robot, or Conner for short)

Role in story: Supporting Character, Villian (works for Colby Stilton)

Weaponry: Omnitrix Sterilysing cannons on arms, Omnitrix inside face (face opens like doors to reveal omnitrix, green, inside of face replacing brain) Hands change into laser Chainguns

Species: N/A

Home Planet: Forged in Tekkadon, adapted by Colby and Hel in Colby's lab (if you on't want my character to be associated with your character, then I will leave it as Tekkadon)

Powers/Abilities: Can scan Omnitrixes/Ultimatrixes, then calculate the best alien from that omnitrix unit to use in the particular scenario. Has all aliens that are permanently stored in Colby's omnitrix

Appearance: A normal male human, green eyes, that have data in the pupils. A brown leather jacket, blue jeans, Grey T-shirt, usually black socks, and black commando boots. Has a pair of black sunglasses, that when put on, mimic the appearance of a chosen species.

Personality: Cold, calculating and cruel, this robot follows all of Colby's orders. A sort of Anti-Unitrix (reference to Matt's character), once Hel and Colby activated its conscience and primary orders, It finished repairing itself, and is now ready to report for duty. Only Colby himself can add new orders, commands, and rules, but the robot does have an opinion and an artificial intelligence, better than a human's, but more emotionally orientated. There is no injury that it cannot repair itself from, minus decapitation, and mass explosion, or if a fatal injury cannot be repaired due to a lack of a repair kit. It is smarter than all the other

History: Forged as the greatest work ever of Tekkadon, he was stolen by a thief of the name Arjit. On the black market, Colby acquired this robot, and began work on it a long time ago. After just a week, Colby inserted a few basic commands, and the robot finished repairing itself, adding new omnitrix components as Colby himself discovered them. Only now was Conner left the lab, and is waiting for his duties to unfold. He follows Colby's commands to the letter, unless a basic interpretation is needed, and is not afraid to suggest ideas to his master, and his master's familiar. He is unlike the Nemetrix drones, and is smarter, better adapted, and can make basic assumptions for himself, such as when a battle is lost.

Before Colby acquired him, Conner has bounced around a lot. He helped blow up Petrosapia for Vilgax, he helped the Highbreeds build their space-bridge to earth, and he assisted Aggregor in acquiring the aliens he needed to absorb their DNA. He has a pretty shady background, but it was Colby, and Colby alone, who gave him the ability to think, feel, and anticipate, make basic assumptions, and put in his own point of view, as well as the Omnitrix data. Colby wants a military point of view from his robot, as well as Hel's slightly optimistic views.

Other: Colby thinks very highly of this robot, and almost believes him to be a real person, a brother of such. When in disguise, he adopts the name Conner Stilton, or, if that name becomes suspicious, Jake Turner. In his spare time, when Colby dismisses him, Conner can do things of his own accord, such as go out on business for other clients, and give the money to fund Colby's various omni-projects.

Hope you like it, If you don't want him to be associated with Colby at all, then I'll change it, I just thought it would be nice to have a lesser power that can orchestrate Colby's dastardly deeds elsewhere >

Ooh hoo hoo...
    This is nice, but do try to have as little links to canon characters(except Azmuth)
    The powers section, if you're intending to say he can transform, you should state that. Although Colby is the one wielding the knock-off Omnitrix, but I'll still accept that power.

Your Appearance could use improved sentences and more detail...

Just a word of advice: Colby isn't evil out of greed, he's intent on stealing all ten Omnitrixes for good intent.

Apart from that, accepted.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 9th December 2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Ok then, thanks. I merely meant that Colby seems to believe that the end justifies the means, and he doesn't take into regard that people can and will get hurt, if he takes a direct approach... or maybe he thinks that they can be sacrificed for the greater good? I don't know, as i'm not Colby...

Name: Zaer Kerrigan, prince of blades

Age: In Zerg, 20 breeding cycles (20 birth years) In Earth years, over three hundred

Role in story: Villian, the first of the Swarm on earth

Weaponry: As a Zerg, Zaer's body constantly mutates in order to improve its battle and killing capabilities. At the moment, his main weapons are two long sword like claws that emerge from his arms right above the wrist, similar to Wolverene. However, they are able to hook inward to become large hooks, capable of throwing large aliens with ease. The sword form of the claws are four feet long each, while the hook form is three feet long, but has a one foot wide hook portion. While not weapons, he can form wings out of his back, and they can form a shield around him with the strength of a Cannonbolt armor plate.

Species: Zerg-Human hybrid, a Cerebrite class Zerg in terms of mind

Home Planet: Char

Powers/Abilities: Zaer, as a Zerg, has cells that constantly mutatte. Every five breeding cycles, his body has a dramatic mutation happen. It can be as small as spikes along his body, or as major as growing wings or gaining more arms. At the moment, he needs to wait another five breeding cycle for the next one.

His exoskeleton is strong enough to withstand multiple explosions at close range, and only be minorly cracked. While it can withstand strong physical blows, it can't really stand up to energy based attacks or weapons, often getting holes burned clean through by a mere pistol esk energy weapons.

His body also regenerates any damage done to it, minus his head getting chopped off or being blown off. He can regan entire organs, bones, even being crushed under a bolder or something heavy he can recover from it, given enough time. An energy attack takes an hour to repair, a missing organ or broken bone 30 minutes, and cracks along the exoskeleton takes five to ten minutes, depending on how many and how sever.

He is incredible strong, thanks to having both an exskeleton and an endoskeleton, and can easily life more than a hundred tons. While he can lift a lot of weight, he needs to be careful, as his exskeleton has a cracking point of around ninety tons, meaning that a careless blow could cause him to crack his own exoskeleton. The more his exoskeleton is broken, as well, the weaker the area with the cracks becomes.

Using the two large wings that his last mutation granted him, he can fly for a period of time. The wings, formed from a wet, slippery substance known as Creep, are strong enough to allow Zaer with flight for a long period of time before he has to land and let them rest. They can also solidify, forming a coccoon like shield around Zaer, protecting him from attacks on all sides.

Appearance: Zaer is a very disgusting work of art, having both human and Zerg DNA. His body, while human in shape and size, has a more insectoid look to it. He stand at 6'6", and weighs around 265 pounds, being weighed down by his exoskeleton. His face is human like, with his 'skin' being a deep green and his eyes have a violet hue.

Personality: Minimum 6 lines

History: Minimum 6 lines. Include why he/she became a villian.
    Other: Well, anything that doesn't fir up there.

*WORK IN PROGRESS* I think had a reserve on here, can't remember. Anyways, I want to see how his powers are. Are they too strong? Are they not strong enough?
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I do await your final app.
    Oh boy this is fine... seeing that your character has its weaknesses.
    Please help my dragons

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123