Thread: Rate My White 2 Team! Please and Thank You

Default Rate My White 2 Team! Please and Thank You

This is my team on White 2. It's basically my team that I transferred over from my SoulSilver, but I made some changes to it since it's in Gen 5 now. So let me know what you think! Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!

Crobat @ Black Sludge
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs: 255 Hp / 255 Spd
    Nature: Careful
    -Confuse Ray
    -Toxic
    -Super Fang
    -Fly

This is my crobat lead. This thing works wonders. I start with a confuse ray to limit my opponent's ability to attack. Then try to poison it with toxic. From there I either use super fang or fly to do damage. Fly is meant more for stalling purposes than it is to be a strong attack. Because this crobat doesn't need to rely on it's attack or special attack, I was able to use EVs and nature to give it some bulk. It holds black sludge as a way to heal and to discourage trick.

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 255 Hp / 255 Def
    Nature: Docile
    -Toxic
    -Minimize
    -Psychic
    -Softboiled

This blissey is my toxic staller/special wall. It runs a pretty simple set. First poison with toxic, use minimize to raise evasiveness, psychic to take care of fighting type threats, and softboiled to heal.

Infernape @ Life Orb
    Ability: Blaze
    EVs: 128 Atk / 128 SpAtk / 252 Spd
    Nature: Naive
    -Flamethrower
    -Close Combat
    -Rock Slide
    -Grass Knot

This is a standard MixedNape. It has max speed and good coverage. Pretty basic stuff.

Garchomp @ Leftovers
    Ability: Sand Veil
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    Nature: Jolly
    -Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Substitute
    -Swords Dance

This is probably the most dangerous pokemon on my team. It a standard subchomp. Set up a sub, get off as many swords dances as possible, then sweep anything sent your way.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Sp Def / 4 Atk
    Nature: Careful
    -Bulk Up
    -Rock Slide
    -Drain Punch
    -Mach Punch

I love this thing. It's really bulky, especially after a couple bulk ups, and it can hit hard. It has great coverage, pretty reliable recovery, and a STAB priority move if needed.

Metagross @ Choice Band/Scarf
    Ability: Clear Body
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
    Nature: Jolly
    -Bullet Punch
    -Earthquake
    -Thunder Punch
    -Explosion

This is my metagross. It's meant to work mostly as a revenge kill using either massive attack or speed depending on the item (band for in-game, scarf for battling real people).

So that's my team. I'm looking for something to possibly replace blissey. I want something with some good, solid bulk. So if anyone has any ideas that would be great. Otherwise, let me know what you think of my team! Thanks and have a great day!

Seismic Toss over Psychic on Blissey. It's unlikely that Psychic will ever save you from a Fighting type given your low Spd and Spatk. Seismic Toss gets consistent damage on everything bar Ghost types. I'd go with Aromatherapy over Minimize as there's generally something better than boosting Evasion and having to rely on luck. Aromatherapy also rids you and teammates of status. A Bold nature is preferable.

Ice Punch > Thunderpunch on Metagross to hit Ground types.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Scizor works much better than Metagross to revenge kill stuff, has STAB U-Turn and technician boosted Bullet Punch hits 50% harder than Metagross's.
    Confuse Ray is not that reliable, Fly is a free switch-in. Might as well use Protect if you want extra turns to stall with poison.
    Need a special wall to replace Blissey? Try Tyranitar. You resist Fighting type moves four times with Crobat so baiting fighting moves is a good way to switch it safely and toxic something.
    Tyranitar per se can set up rocks, hit really hard, tank any special hit that's not fighting type thanks to sandstorm, and 20% extra evasion on your Garchomp makes it deadly behind a Sub. Sand veil sub SD chomp in the sand is one of the most annoying things ever to take out.

If you're using a Guts Conkeldurr , give it a Flame Orb with Mach Punch / Drain Punch / Payback / Stone Edge. No setup required.

Umbreon is pretty bulky , but so is Eviolite Dusclops. I say use Umbreon with Curse / Payback / Wish / Toxic.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight