Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: first pokemon game you ever played, and favorite memory of it

Default first pokemon game you ever played, and favorite memory of it

hey guys, i didnt see a thread like this, so i thought we could share our in-game stories and memories and whatnot. I know some of you have played first generation (red blue yellow), i thought this would be neat to do.

my first ever pokemon game i played, believe it or not, was pokemon crystal. when i was still in grade school (about 4th - 5th grade), my friends had the third-generation games, but i didnt. i didnt even have a gameboy advance, till christmas of 2004. i wanted to get into the trend, but i couldnt get any of the 3rd gen games. my friend had a 2nd gen game (crystal) and gave me his game, and i started to play it. so, after school, everyday i would get home, lay down on my couch and play the s*** out if it, till i ran out of battery power. my favorite memory was when i encountered red, and battled him.

my team, if memory serves me right was typhlosion, lugia, suicune, polywrath, and 2 others i cant remember
    White 2 FC: 0691-3140-8346
    My White 2 team:

My first Pokemon game was Leafgreen, and I remember it being the first time I used three of the same type on my team (Electric).

My first Pokemon game was Silver version. My favorite memory of it is my super strong Feraligatr which I made sure to get again on my SoulSilver version.

Pokemon Stadium, I still have it. Good times. (:

My favorite memory is playing the mini-games it has against my brother.
    Last edited by Squeegie; 13th October 2012 at 2:03 AM.

Pokemon Leaf Green. My favorite memory was finding out what Wartortle evolved into.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

My first Pokémon game was Sapphire and next year will be ten years. :O I don't think I got it on launch, though. Probably not.

Favorite memory? Well, I do remember I had an Aggron and Sceptile.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

pokemon xd gale of darkness... i loved that game and had a trusty umbreon and ursaring by my side. i remember battling mirior B. and cipher i think it was called. i felt so proud when i finally caught shadow lugia. good times, and i still play and often replay it. but aroung the same time i also had pearl my first main series pokemon game. i had empolion, luxray(i think) honchie (loved even then) frosslass( i loved it) staraptor and one other i cant remember, when i beat the pokemon leauge. the wherabouts of that game card is unknown, sadly.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

My first game was Ruby, but my favorite memory was actually on my brother's Sapphire. I used his MasterBall to catch a caterpie...and then saved(I was like 6 or 7 DON'T JUDGE ME ;-;).

Credit to FrozenConstellation

My first Pokémon game was LeafGreen.

My favorite memory? On my first file, it was finding a pikachu for the first time. MASTERBALL, GO! (She has perfect speed, so it wasn't a total waste. ;D)

On my second most recent file, finding and capturing a shiny zapdos without trying. ^^
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Stadium.

I don't think I have a favorite moment, since I have many.

First game I played was Yellow. I was still quite youngish then and I remember thinking potions were potties :l idk...

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

My first pokemon game was blue version. I got it on christmas of 1998. My first starter was a bulbasaur. It was such a fun game and the feeling discovery, exploration, battling in the pokemon universe was great. I loved everything about the game. Needless to say first gen pokemon are my favorite because that's where my pokemon journey began. I like the other generations too but pokemon blue version has a special place in my heart.

Pokémon Gold Version. I so fondly remember my Meganium (the only Pokémon I trained; I was a fool) getting utterly demolished by Ho-Oh on that tower. Only later did I realize that it was the legendary Pokémon from the anime and I had blown my chance to catch it.
    im not sure about anything

Wow a lot of people seem so young in this thread. My first game was Red and my favorite memory was whenever I caught a a rare pokemon in the Safari Zone like Scyther, Chansey, Dratini, Kangaskhan, and Tauros. Also seeing the exit in caves and getting out of them are the best moments overall.

My first pokemon game was pokémon yellow loved that game

Team Rocket all the way

First game I played was Red.

My best memories all come from the first forest, that'd be my Weedle finally evolving to Kakuna and Beedrill, I loved that thing. Also catching a Pikachu, that was so cool.

Also catching Zapdos was sick, I kept that bird forever.

First game I played was Crystal.
    My "favourite memory" was the Elite Four. I actually spent a lot of time on them back then, I wasn't very experienced with Pokemon. I loved my Meganium, Poliwrath and Togetic to death, as far as I could remember.

My first game was Ruby, and I suppose I attach too many memories to the generation most people don't like.
    But I liked it. I always thought Prof. Birch was a hippie or something.
    My favorite memory was getting it at the GameStop, and having the nightshift employee take it off of the little podium on his counter. He called it "Digital crack."

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

My first game was Emerald. I don't have any memories from that game that I can say they were my favourite.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

My first game was Ruby. I have quite a few favorite memories: actually getting the game, catching and evolving Feebas, beating Steven, winning the Beauty contest...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Diamond was my first game

I remember when I first beat the champion.That was so intense.

My first game was diamond. . . . when my piplup was evolving, i was just like, OMG WTF IS HAPPENING!!!!! and then i remember when i beat the champion with my level 100 empoleon because i didn't train any others. :3 i still have him. good times . . .

Pokemon blue.
    Best memory...going all the way to the elite four and then going back because i forgot to defeat Saffron city Gym leader Sabrina
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

The first one I played was Red. When my Grandma was living in Guam she sent me Red and Blue for my Birthday in '98. I had been hearing about this new game called Pokemon and I was wanting it so badly and then when I opened that package and saw them inside I think I actually screamed from excitement. My favorite memory from then was when I finally got my Dragonair to evolve into Dragonite, I stood in awe of it's magnificence I think I actually drooled a little.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast