Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Omega

We need to have a tournament, or at least battle some.

~Credits to myself~

Ok, then who wants to battle me on PO
    its been a while since i last battled though.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I can't ATM I'm on my phone and playing W2.

~Credits to myself~

I have to finish W2 too.

Omega - 1/1/13

I just beat Elesa.

~Credits to myself~

Elesa is like my new favorite gym leader from unova.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Lol why's that? And dice I've been here we've tripled in posts!

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Lol why's that? And dice I've been here we've tripled in posts!
    because her gym song is so dang catchy XD

LOL nice! And I'm available on PO now for about 15 minutes.

~Credits to myself~

ok just vm when you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    ok just vm when you're ready.
    Okie will do.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I just beat Elesa.
    Skam your way behind,Im on the E4.

Omega - 1/1/13

I've only played the game for 2 days, lol. And i can only play for 5 min at a time since it's my little brothers' birthday! And i just beat somebody 2/3 games, they didnt win any, with my mono-steel team. it's actually pretty good!

~Credits to myself~

Wait.Who?And happy B-day skams brother!

Ugh,I don't like the E4.

Omega - 1/1/13

Brothers, FYI.

~Credits to myself~

Wow, I just realized that this Clan is run by 11 Year Olds........

Anyway, aren't we supposed to be ordering art or something for the Clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Wow, I just realized that this Clan is run by 11 Year Olds........

Anyway, aren't we supposed to be ordering art or something for the Clan?
    i'm not 11.

i'm not 11.
    Oh yeah! You're a Division Leader! I forgot! XD

How do we start topics in Clans? And what can we talk about?

Oh yeah! You're a Division Leader! I forgot! XD

How do we start topics in Clans? And what can we talk about?
    not just a division leader, but also a co-leader
    i can't believe you forgot me ;_;

anyways you can post about competitive battling,you can ask for help building your team, you can talk about the in game stories, and you can look for members to battle and such.
    lets not make this is into the spammy omega it used to be.

I agree, so is there a way we can advertise? You know for people to join the Clan? I can't wait to Mentor People!! ^_^

I agree, so is there a way we can advertise? You know for people to join the Clan? I can't wait to Mentor People!! ^_^
    you can put an advertisement in your sig.
    you know since your so popular on serebii

people will surely come see the clan.

you can put an advertisement in your sig.
    you know since your so popular on serebii

people will surely come see the clan.
    Is it ok if I go order some art? Or should I tell Skam/Dylan?

How am I popular? XD!

Good Idea....

Is it ok if I go order some art? Or should I tell Skam/Dylan?

How am I popular? XD!

Good Idea....
    you have my ok, and i don't see why dylan and skam wouldn't be ok with it.

well you do own the 2nd most popular club on serebii, it might even become #1 soon :P
    Last edited by Exeggudork; 21st October 2012 at 7:09 AM.

Default Battle Tournament Rules!

I also think that we should organize things for the Tournament. A little bit like this as if I was in charge of the Tournament:

Omega Battle Tournament Rules

1. Participants must own a copy of Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2. All Participants who partake in PO (Pokémon Online) Tournaments must have a working PO Server once PO Tournaments are arranged.

2. Ragequitting is prohibited. It is highly suggested that players have access to a stable Wi-Fi connection, so as to avoid disconnects. (i.e A Wi-Fi Connection to be known as stable should at least have 85% Signal Strength.) If you are disconnected, no matter what reason, your results will not be counted towards the tournament.

3. We have absolutely zero tolerence for hacked Pokémon. Hacks are not just limited to Pokémon with illegal movesets (Ice Punch + Dragon Dance Feraligatr, Prankster Illumise with Spore) or illegal abilities (Wonder Guard Sableye, or unreleased hidden abilites). This rule also goes toward Pokémon with an illegal shiny form (shiny Rain Dish Blastoise) and Pokémon caught in illegal balls. (Cherish Ball Serperior) Pokemon obtained via Action Replays, Gameshark, etc. are prohibited. If any of these are encountered within the Tournament, then the user of the Pokemon will be expelled from the next 2 Tournaments.

4. Before entering, the Tournament, do not reveal/post ANYTHING Team Related. If you do post something that is Team Related, then you will be expelled from the Tournament. You are welcome participate in the next one if this rule is broken. Also, you can only post something Team Related if it's not team or team(s) that you will be using for the Battle Tournament.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in a strike.

If you feel your opponent is violating any rules, PM Ducklett12, and he will contact said member regarding the problem/situation.
    If you have violated a rule, Ducklett12 will PM you about the violation, and you will be given the opportunity to ask how you violated a rule. If you think his decision is unfair, you may then take the decision to Dylan18.

Battle Coordination:

During a tournament, each battle will begin at 3 PM CST (or CDT when daylight savings time is in effect). Participants will have until 12:00 Midnight on Saturday of the same week to complete their battle and send the results to Ducklett12. Failure to submit results by this time will result in both players being eliminated from the tournament.
    When a battle is complete, one of the players must record a battle video of it and PM Ducklett12 the results along with the battle video number. If a Battle Video is not provided then the results of the battle will not be put toward the Tournament.

If anyone has any further questions, you can contact Ducklett12 via PM. Sign-ups will only be accepted inside Clan Omega.

If your sign application is accidentally missed then please post it again. Do not post it more then 2 times! If you have posted it more then 2 Times and it still was not accepted, please PM Ducklett12 your Sign Up Application.

Thank You and Good Luck!

Tournament Name: OU Tier Tournament!

Usable Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Usable Pokemon in the Tournament:

Please use only these Pokémon. Anyone caught using a Pokémon outside of the OU Tier will be expelled from this Battle Tournament and the next one.

Time Limit
    : The OU Tournament will begin once Omega is settled and has enough Members. (Members will be notified by PM when the Tournament is accepting Sign Up Applications. For the time being, you can create your OU Team.)

Game: Pokémon Online (Abbreviated as PO), Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2. (PO has no connection with the Games.)

Rules: Flat Rules, Single Battle (With Flat Rules, all Pokémon above Level 50 will be at Level 50. All Pokémon below Level 50 will be at the Level that they are at. Only 3 Pokémon can be used in Single Battle.)

If anyone has any suggestions, inquiries, etc. for the Battle Tournament please PM Ducklett12 and you must be descriptive about the Tournament of you have an Idea for one.

Thank You!
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 21st October 2012 at 9:50 PM.

I also think that we should organize things for the Tournament. A little bit like this as if I was in charge of the Tournament:

Omega Battle Tournament Rules

1. Participants must own a copy of Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2. All Participants who partake in PO (Pokémon Online) Tournaments must have a working PO Server once PO Tournaments are arranged.

2. Ragequitting is prohibited. It is highly suggested that players have access to a stable Wi-Fi connection, so as to avoid disconnects. (i.e A Wi-Fi Connection to be known as stable should at least have 85% Signal Strength.) If you are disconnected, no matter what reason, your results will not be counted towards the tournament.

3. We have absolutely zero tolerence for hacked Pokémon. Hacks are not just limited to Pokémon with illegal movesets (Ice Punch + Dragon Dance Feraligatr, Prankster Illumise with Spore) or illegal abilities (Wonder Guard Sableye, or unreleased hidden abilites). This rule also goes toward Pokémon with an illegal shiny form (shiny Rain Dish Blastoise) and Pokémon caught in illegal balls. (Cherish Ball Serperior) Pokemon obtained via Action Replays, Gameshark, etc. are prohibited. If any of these are encountered within the Tournament, then the user of the Pokemon will be expelled from the next 2 Tournaments.

4. Before entering, the Tournament, do not reveal/post ANYTHING Team Related. If you do post something that is Team Related, then you will be expelled from the Tournament. You are welcome participate in the next one if this rule is broken. Also, you can only post something Team Related if it's not team or team(s) that you will be using for the Battle Tournament.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in a strike.

If you feel your opponent is violating any rules, PM Ducklett12, and he will contact said member regarding the problem/situation.
    If you have violated a rule, Ducklett12 will PM you about the violation, and you will be given the opportunity to ask how you violated a rule. If you think his decision is unfair, you may then take the decision to Dylan18.

Battle Coordination:

During a tournament, each battle will begin at 3 PM CST (or CDT when daylight savings time is in effect). Participants will have until 12:00 Midnight on Saturday of the same week to complete their battle and send the results to Ducklett12. Failure to submit results by this time will result in both players being eliminated from the tournament.
    When a battle is complete, one of the players must record a battle video of it and PM Ducklett12 the results along with the battle video number. If a Battle Video is not provided then the results of the battle will not be put toward the Tournament.

If anyone has any further questions, you can contact Ducklett12 via PM. Sign-ups will only be accepted inside Clan Omega.

If your sign application is accidentally missed then please post it again. Do not post it more then 2 times! If you have posted it more then 2 Times and it still was not accepted, please PM Ducklett12 your Sign Up Application.

Thank You and Good Luck!

Tournament Name: OU Tier Tournament!

Usable Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Usable Pokemon in the Tournament:

Please use only these Pokémon. Anyone caught using a Pokémon outside of the OU Tier will be expelled from this Battle Tournament and the next one.

Time Limit
    : The OU Tournament will begin once Omega is settled and has enough Members. (Members will be notified by PM when the Tournament is accepting Sign Up Applications. For the time being, you can create your OU Team.)

Game: Pokémon Online (Abbreviated as PO), Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2. (PO has no connection with the Games.)

Rules: Flat Rules, Single Battle (With Flat Rules, all Pokémon above Level 50 will be at Level 50. All Pokémon below Level 50 will be at the Level that they are at. Only 3 Pokémon can be used in Single Battle.)

WHAAT.

Who said you could do this?

Omega - 1/1/13

Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast