Skamory7 VS TDoyle18

PO Matches

TDoyle18 VS Skamory7
    Skamory7 VS Exeggudork

WiFi Matches
    rallo92 VS igoldmine
    Comboman77 VS rallo92
    igoldmine VS Comboman77

All matches will be played in 2 weeks, and to make matters fair, the winner will be determined by finding the average score they got after battling. Good luck!
    Last edited by Skarm™; 27th October 2012 at 10:47 PM.

~Credits to myself~

What?I have to battle you skam?YOUR GOING DOWNNo really you will lose to my surprising team and yah I use OU.

Omega - 1/1/13

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan18 View Post
    What?I have to battle you skam?YOUR GOING DOWNNo really you will lose to my surprising team and yah I use OU.
    All battles are OU, duh. And no, you're going down! In 9 days when I come back atleast >_<

~Credits to myself~

I can battle now skam.

Omega - 1/1/13

I can battle now skam.
    Now? Hmm... alright fine, I'm Skamory7 there.

EDIT: nvm i gtg, cya later
    Last edited by Skarm™; 27th October 2012 at 1:13 AM.

~Credits to myself~

Just VM me when you ready to battle.

Omega - 1/1/13

Yep ducky if your up to it sure just tell me if your up to it and ill add you in.
    Thanks! You can put me as the War Team Captain! Thank You! It's an honor to be the War Team Captain! I will do my best to guide the Wi-Fi War Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

No problem ducky,just glad to help out a member

Omega - 1/1/13

Dylan I will when I can.

~Credits to myself~

Ok skam sorry I didn't think I sounded mean...I will practice and you will go down..

Omega - 1/1/13

You weren't its just that I was trying o stop the conversation before it turned into spam. You will go down, I swear on my very hand on the bible :P

~Credits to myself~

Ok,this is pep talk not spam and you shouldn't swear it's bad for your health and I'll make your computer blow up in your face with my awesome battle styles.BOOM.

Omega - 1/1/13

^Definitely spam. All spammers must be eliminated! I have to go, cya in te morning. I will seriously beat you for the tourney.

EDIT: Challenge: You can predict who will win each battle and the score, and if you get both right you will rank up a rank!

Players that are battling each other for that battle cannot predict.
    Last edited by Skarm™; 27th October 2012 at 1:47 PM.

~Credits to myself~

Don't you mean if they get the battle prediction RIGHT they will rank up?

Omega - 1/1/13

Ok,this is pep talk not spam and you shouldn't swear it's bad for your health and I'll make your computer blow up in your face with my awesome battle styles.BOOM.
    yay i agree with skam.
    please don't spam dylan, especially as a leader :/
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Aww,how is that spam I was talking about BATTLING for the TOURNAMENT that's 2 on topic things.

^that was spam exe

Omega - 1/1/13

Aww,how is that spam I was talking about BATTLING for the TOURNAMENT that's 2 on topic things.

^that was spam exe
    not the battle tournament thing, what you said BEFORE that.
    anyways topic?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Am I still not included in the OU tournament after filling out the application?

(Credit goes to Brutaka!)

This post?It has battle styles in it.Anyway I can't think of a topic...anyone wanna battle PS?OU?

Omega - 1/1/13

Hmm... Sorry Tdoyle I was just going by the list Ducklett had. I'll add you right now.

~Credits to myself~

Skam what's with your "other stuff" post below the OP?

Omega - 1/1/13

am i part of the clan yet?
    my picture link fails...

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Ok Hydri. I'm a Wi-Fi Tutor, Wi-Fi War Team Tester, and I'm the head of the Battle Tournament here. Here are the rules I typed up. ^_^

Omega Battle Tournament Rules

1. Participants must own a copy of Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2. All Participants who partake in PO (Pokémon Online) Tournaments must have a working PO Server once PO Tournaments are arranged.

2. Ragequitting is prohibited. It is highly suggested that players have access to a stable Wi-Fi connection, so as to avoid disconnects. (i.e A Wi-Fi Connection to be known as stable should at least have 85% Signal Strength.) If you are disconnected, no matter what reason, your results will not be counted towards the tournament.

3. We have absolutely zero tolerence for hacked Pokémon. Hacks are not just limited to Pokémon with illegal movesets (Ice Punch + Dragon Dance Feraligatr, Prankster Illumise with Spore) or illegal abilities (Wonder Guard Sableye, or unreleased hidden abilites). This rule also goes toward Pokémon with an illegal shiny form (shiny Rain Dish Blastoise) and Pokémon caught in illegal balls. (Cherish Ball Serperior) Pokemon obtained via Action Replays, Gameshark, etc. are prohibited. If any of these are encountered within the Tournament, then the user of the Pokemon will be expelled from the next 2 Tournaments.

4. Before entering, the Tournament, do not reveal/post ANYTHING Team Related. If you do post something that is Team Related, then you will be expelled from the Tournament. You are welcome participate in the next one if this rule is broken. Also, you can only post something Team Related if it's not team or team(s) that you will be using for the Battle Tournament.

5. Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Rock Wrecker, Guillotine, Fissure, Horn Drill, Metronome, Double Team, and Minimize are BANNED!

Failure to comply to these rules will result in a strike.

If you feel your opponent or anyone is violating any rules, PM Ducklett12, and he will contact said member regarding the problem/situation.
    If you have violated a rule, Ducklett12 will PM you about the violation, and you will be given the opportunity to ask how you violated a rule. If you think his decision is unfair, you may then take the decision to Dylan18.

Battle Coordination:

During a tournament, each battle will begin at 3 PM CST (or CDT when daylight savings time is in effect). Participants will have until 12:00 Midnight on Saturday of the same week to complete their battle and send the results to Ducklett12. Failure to submit results by this time will result in both players being eliminated from the tournament.
    When a battle is complete, one of the players must record a battle video of it and PM Ducklett12 the results along with the battle video number. If a Battle Video is not provided then the results of the battle will not be put toward the Tournament.

If anyone has any further questions, you can contact Ducklett12 via PM. Sign-ups will only be accepted inside Clan Omega.

If your sign application is accidentally missed then please post it again. Do not post it more then 2 times! If you have posted it more then 2 Times and it still was not accepted, please PM Ducklett12 your Sign Up Application. (Only do this if Ducklett12 has accidentally missed your Sign Up Application Twice!)

Tournament Name: OU Tier Tournament!

Usable Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Usable Pokemon:

These Spoilers contain Pokemon in the OU Tier and Tiers below it that can be used. Please use only Pokémon from the OU (Overused) Tier or Lower. Anyone caught using a Pokémon above the OU Tier will be expelled from this Battle Tournament and the next one.

Time Limit
    : The OU Tournament will begin once Omega is settled and has enough Members. (Members will be notified by PM when the Tournament is open and ready for Battles. For the time being, you can create your OU Team.)

Game: Pokémon Online (Abbreviated as PO), Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2. (PO has no connection with the Games.)

Rules: Flat Rules, Single Battle (With Flat Rules, all Pokémon above Level 50 will be at Level 50. All Pokémon below Level 50 will be at the Level that they are at. The Rules shall also be set on 6 Pokemon can be used in Battle.) Any Pokemon lower then the OU Tier can also be used.

Username:
    Wi-Fi or PO:
    Friend Code/PO Name (If you change your Friend Code from time to time please message anyone who has your Friend Code so they can change it to the correct one.):

Spoiler:- OU Tournament Participants:

The Point System!

The Point System is a System of which battlers who win or lose battles gain or lose points. Points vary depending on the Results of the Battle.

These are the numbers of points you can get: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10. These Numbers can go to Negative! So you must be prepared before going into Battle!

Every Tournament consists of 10 Battles! All 10 Battles must be done and a Battle Video of the Battle must be Submitted to Ducklett12 via PM. If 10 Battles cannot be done, then the Minimal of Battles to do will be 2!

At the end of each Tournament, whoever has the Most amount of points wins! However, if it's a tie then both or all Participants must do a Battle and see who wins!

Gaining Points!

This is a list of how a participant can gain points.

+1 Point: Win a Battle.

+2 Points: Win a Battle with a Pokemon that has Half (Yellow) Health.

+5 Points: Win a Battle with all Pokemon at Low Health.

+8 Points: Win a Battle with all of your Pokemon fainted and you only have one Pokemon left.

+10 Points: Successfully do a 5-0, or 6-0.

Losing Points!

This list shows how a Participant can lose points.

-1 Point: Lose a Battle.

-2 Points: Lose 3 Battles in a row.

-5 Points: Lose from an opponent's Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Destiny Bond, or Ability such as: Flame Body, Poison Point, Aftermath etc.

-8 Points: Lose holding a Held Item such as Toxic Orb, Flame Orb, or Sticky Barb.

-10 Points: All of your Pokemon fainted in One Hit.

Spoiler:- Participant Points:

Thank You and Good Luck to everyone in the Tournament!
    Here are the rules for those who forgot (you know, if i'm not the only one)
    White FC: 5458 3317 8277
    White 2 FC: 3053-5840-8707

Please don't double post IQ delete one of them please

Master horror I need to know your jobs you want and yor division again it has been busy sorry.

Omega - 1/1/13

Alright, thanks dylan
    White FC: 5458 3317 8277
    White 2 FC: 3053-5840-8707

Page 39 of 111 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast