Page 80 of 111 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2773

Thread: Omega

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Dylan, ok I understand, however do not make your rules intimidating! That will not bring in members!

I made a terrible mistake like that with my Club and I didn't get a member in a month! So I had to change the Rules to be strict, simple, and easy to follow.

Make the rules strict, but absol-lutely not intimidating!
    Repostin' for Dylan...

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan18 View Post
    Well I'm the leader now. um,how about...

What made Omega stand out for you? Like, why did OU join it other than the other clans?
    THT was my 1st Clan, I left that and went to Omega, I went to Omega to help my friend because she was sad and depressed. I wanted to make her happy by joining...

Now... I'm off to make my own Clan once I have a 1 or 2 Wars here...

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

^Your friends was probably Saph, wasn't it. We're all depressed at times right?

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    ^Your friends was probably Saph, wasn't it. We're all depressed at times right?
    Yes.. it was Saph, SapphireBlueEyes7799...

I can't wait for this new beginning... everything is returning to normal...

THIS IS NOT SPAM!

Yeah, so another topic. Who is in your opinion the best artist on Serebii for banners?

For userbars?

~Credits to myself~

Yeah, so another topic. Who is in your opinion the best artist on Serebii for banners?

For userbars?
    Myself

Eeveelover824!!!

She has the best Userbars I've ever seen! ^_^

She made me Userbars for my Clan, Club, and Signature!

But I have to request Rank Userbars from Brutaka... ._. Whenever I can get a spot open.

Userbars=Eeveelover by a long shot
    Banners=Sworn Metalhead by a long shot.

~Credits to myself~

Eeveelover824 because I think she was the second artist I ordered from. Her userbars and banners are amazing and some of it is even on the OP. I don't think that's a "clan" topic skam.

Omega - 1/1/13

It can be. But fine, what is the most viable core of two pokemon in the metagame?

I say Genesect+Terrakion.

~Credits to myself~

Same as above.

So no one is posting so new topic!

Favorite type to use on your team?

Mine is dragon because they're strong and usually have cool designs.

EDIT: page 100!!!

Omega - 1/1/13

Steel because they resist dragon and Jirachi is steel.

Almost 2,000 posts!

~Credits to myself~

Fighting, because most of my favorite Pokemon are Fighting type.
    3DS FC: 3952-7298-4616

† I am a Christian and proud of it!†

Steel because they resist dragon and Jirachi is steel.

Almost 2,000 posts!
    You countered me on purpose

I don't know...steel doesn't hit that hard...

Omega - 1/1/13

You countered me on purpose

I don't know...steel doesn't hit that hard...
    Steel hits very hard but is only useful in attacking via STAB.

Look at Lucario, Bisharp, Scizor, Metagross, Klinklang, Magnezone, Jirachi, Ferrothorn etc. They've got great attacking stats.

Hey guys, sorry that I've been inactive, but I've been extremely sick with a virus...

So we're on page 100, and almost at 2,000 posts? HOLY CRAP GUYS! Omega is doing great!

On a different note, have we warred anyone yet?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

Credit to SwornMetalhead for the Banner.

When you make a team you have to test it out a LOT of times. It doesn't matter if you win or lose. When you lose you experience something. If you win too much, you will never learn anything.

I mean you're not just going to make a Great and Super Effective Team on the get and go, you need to learn from experience and find out the way you battle and which Pokemon work for you. Feel free to listen to experts who have experienced/devised different tactics and battle styles. Or you can try even people who are also learning. There are various options that you have. You just have to figure out how to use them. And feel free to make whichever movesets work for you and that match your team. Also, when in battle, figure out how to use your surroundings and identify your opponent! Make your surroundings fight for you! An Example would be if you're using a Nidoqueen and battling against a Swanna. Now say if the Swanna uses Rain Dance, you can use the surrounding rain to launch a 100% Accuracy Thunder!

Learn the way you battle and how to succeed. Develop your battle style, try it out and connect to it.

If you have doubts about a team that you're making, don't give up believe in yourself, the team will turn out in the way you want it to be. If it doesn't then you may have to switch around some Pokemon. And use whichever Pokemon, moves, held items, abilities, natures, and have whatever EVs that you think are the best and the ones that are your favorite along with the Pokemon that work for you. Of course every team is weak to something. But that's just what you're going to have to deal with. Keep testing out the team until it's perfect in your way. Don't give up on a team. Your Pokemon are an extension of yourself. Like your friends and family, you are all connected. Similar to a Samurai and his Sword. You need to bond with your Pokemon to understand how to battle and succeed. Just as a Samurai is to connect with his sword. A Samurai's Sword is not just a Sword, it is an extension of himself. If he uses the Sword correctly and does not abuse it's strength, he can do anything with it. Like how if you have made a complete Bond and Connection with your Pokemon, then you will never lose in battle. You may fail to win a battle but you can never lose. In order to bond with your Pokemon you have to utilize all of your Pokemon on the team Strengths and Weaknesses to your advantage and for it to work for you. In the end, you have your perfect team(s). It is bitter work, but the results, are overwhelming...

That is the way to become a true competitive battler.
    No, but this is my Competitive Battling Speech, I wrote it before I joined Omega. At the CRMTs, everyone was calling my friend's Pokemon and Team stupid and whatnot. They also told him to use Pokemon that he didn't like, which made me really mad... So I wrote this speech to inspire my friend, now I'm a Competitive Battling Mentor and I show this speech to a lo t of people ^_^

No I was talking about the other steel types their like let's say fighting. Fighting is mostly about attack stat. Then, we have steel which is not as near as of attacking as fighting. So, many types have there one special stat. I should say every Pokemon. Each one of them is uniquely equipped with there own stats. Some are used more than others. Some are simialar. But most steel types are based off the defensive stat. So,there for, they may hit hard, but not as hard as other types such as fighting and fire...ect. I hoped I helped clear this out to everyone. Steel and water are more defensive than fighting and fire. Does everyone get what I'm trying to say to you? Also, ducklett what is your favorite type?

Omega - 1/1/13

No, but this is my Competitive Battling Speech, I wrote it before I joined Omega. At the CRMTs, everyone was calling my friend's Pokemon and Team stupid and whatnot. They also told him to use Pokemon that he didn't like, which made me really mad... So I wrote this speech to inspire my friend, now I'm a Competitive Battling Mentor and I show this speech to a lo t of people ^_^
    dukkie every time you post here I just get reminded that you're going to leave and it makes me depressed...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

Credit to SwornMetalhead for the Banner.

No I was talking about the other steel types their like let's say fighting. Fighting is mostly about attack stat. Then, we have steel which is not as near as of attacking as fighting. So, many types have there one special stat. I should say every Pokemon. Each one of them is uniquely equipped with there own stats. Some are used more than others. Some are simialar. But most steel types are based off the defensive stat. So,there for, they may hit hard, but not as hard as other types such as fighting and fire...ect. I hoped I helped clear this out to everyone. Steel and water are more defensive than fighting and fire. Does everyone get what I'm trying to say to you? Also, ducklett what is your favorite type?
    Ohh! I see...

Mine is Ghost. My favorite Pokemon is Froslass...

Yeah but steel types have Genesect and Jirachi which hit like a truck.

~Credits to myself~

Guys, im sorry, but im gonna have to leave, im not sure if Saph's clan is opening this, or next week. OR THE WEEK AFTER,

May the odds be ever in your favor, and... Good Luck.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Good luck with Saphs clan Hydri!!! May it prosper and grow! Anyways...

Anybody seen the new clan PokeForce yet?

~Credits to myself~

Good luck with Saphs clan Hydri!!! May it prosper and grow! Anyways...

Anybody seen the new clan PokeForce yet?
    I have Omega and the trade forums bookmarked, I don't get many chances to see any other clan.

Also, there's a global link event for a scizor with hidden ability. If anybody needs me, I'll be learning how to use a computer and playing white 2.
    White FC: 5458 3317 8277
    White 2 FC: 3053-5840-8707

Sweet and 2,000th post WOOTWOOT!

~Credits to myself~

Yay! So time to go to the 3,000th post!

New topic: Favorite of Thunderus,Landorus,or Tornadous? Why?

Mine is Thunderus because in my opinion he has the best design out of the 3 and I used to play white; which is the one he is in.
    Last edited by Thunderstrike18; 13th November 2012 at 9:40 PM.

Omega - 1/1/13

Landorus as is demolished with a scarf.

~Credits to myself~

Page 80 of 111 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast