Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2773

Thread: Omega

  1. #2026
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    95

    Default

    His would probably be Exeggutor some thing with te grass type; because Exeggutor is part grass type.



    Omega - 1/1/13


  2. #2027
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Yeah I guess so. And anyways don't post about duckletts PM so we don't embarrass him. Anyways I still haven't found us a war!! D:




    ~Credits to myself~

  3. #2028
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grannvale
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Yeah I guess so. And anyways don't post about duckletts PM so we don't embarrass him. Anyways I still haven't found us a war!! D:
    i didn't get the pm
    and now i'm really curious GAH!

    Anyways, didn't 7ds agree to war us?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  4. #2029
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tazmily Village
    Posts
    416

    Default

    My favorite starter is... uhh... EEVEE! Pity that your rival literally stole your starter right in front of your face in Yellow... And Prof. Oak did nothing to stop him.
    3DS FC: 3952-7298-4616

    † I am a Christian and proud of it!†

  5. #2030
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Yeah I guess so. And anyways don't post about duckletts PM so we don't embarrass him. Anyways I still haven't found us a war!! D:
    I wasn't talking about it... You brought it up... Anyway exe about the war idk ask the war manager.



    Omega - 1/1/13


  6. #2031
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Eevee? Starters are fire grass or water DERP




    ~Credits to myself~

  7. #2032
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    STALKER!
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Hey guys! Pwner in DA HOUSE! Hows the clan going? And i saw that Dylan18 is Fear leader, am I still co-leader?


    Creds to Trickster44

  8. #2033
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    I did not leave yet guys! I still have to make Milotic a Userbar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  9. #2034
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grannvale
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Eevee? Starters are fire grass or water DERP
    in yellow professor oak gives you an eevee until blue comes and takes it.
    so you get a pikachu instead.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  10. #2035
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I think he was kinding skam. Any way gtg soon but my second favorite was blazikin(forgot how to spell it)


    Pwner you have a warning. Please post the application. And in the sig omega is not your clan until you join.
    Last edited by Thunderstrike18; 14th November 2012 at 3:36 AM.



    Omega - 1/1/13


  11. #2036
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tazmily Village
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Eevee? Starters are fire grass or water DERP
    Tell that to Yellow, Colloseum, and XD.
    3DS FC: 3952-7298-4616

    † I am a Christian and proud of it!†

  12. #2037
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    Hey guys! Pwner in DA HOUSE! Hows the clan going? And i saw that Dylan18 is Fear leader, am I still co-leader?
    HOLY CRAP PWNER IS BACK!!! He lead the fear division back in omega 1.0. So he's good. Long time no see man. This is omega 2.0 the first one closed...




    ~Credits to myself~

  13. #2038
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grannvale
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan18 View Post
    I think he was kinding skam. Any way gtg soon but my second favorite was blazikin(forgot how to spell it)


    Pwner you have a warning. Please post the application. And in the sig omega is not your clan until you join.
    i think he got confused because he was never informed that the old omega died.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  14. #2039
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    i think he got confused because he was never informed that the old omega died.
    Umm? I know that Omega 1.0 is dead...

    EDIT: OHH!!! XDD That wasn't directed to me. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  15. #2040
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    We were talking about The Pwner. Glad to have you back man.




    ~Credits to myself~

  16. #2041
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    95

    Default

    He still gets a strike. He should read the rules .

    Skam why are you embracing this?



    Omega - 1/1/13


  17. #2042
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I don't fear you power

  18. #2043
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tazmily Village
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    Hey guys! Pwner in DA HOUSE! Hows the clan going? And i saw that Dylan18 is Fear leader, am I still co-leader?
    Holy crap, I didn't even notice until now! Welcome back, The Pwner!
    3DS FC: 3952-7298-4616

    † I am a Christian and proud of it!†

  19. #2044
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan18 View Post
    He still gets a strike. He should read the rules .
    No he doesn't he was never informed that this was a new thread. He thought this was te old one where he was a leader.




    ~Credits to myself~

  20. #2045
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    STALKER!
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Ive been on this clan for a LONG time dude. But, here it is:
    Serebii Username:The Pwner
    Wifi or PO?PS
    Wifi FC/ PO Name:The Pwner
    Which division would you like to be in (Fear, Hope, or Wonder):Fear
    Timezone (optional):Pacific
    Rate yourself as a battler:7-8
    Would you like any jobs or war team:


    Creds to Trickster44

  21. #2046
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Well,does he know about reading? And following the rules? He needs to join again no matter what.



    Omega - 1/1/13


  22. #2047
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    Ive been on this clan for a LONG time dude. But, here it is:
    Serebii Username:The Pwner
    Wifi or PO?PS
    Wifi FC/ PO Name:The Pwner
    Which division would you like to be in (Fear, Hope, or Wonder):Fear
    Timezone (optional):Pacific
    Rate yourself as a battler:7-8
    Would you like any jobs or war team:
    You may be confused with the recently closed Omega. Skamory7 does not own Omega anymore. This is Omega 2.0.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  23. #2048
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan18 View Post
    Well,does he know about reading? And following the rules? He needs to join again no matter what.
    There you go man. Just relax.

    EDIT: Dylan remade the clan, but I still have power, nobody forget that. Lol




    ~Credits to myself~

  24. #2049
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    STALKER!
    Posts
    33

    Default

    And thanks skarm.


    Creds to Trickster44

  25. #2050
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    And thanks skarm.
    No problem man.




    ~Credits to myself~

Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •