Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: “I'm looking for an anime that...” Anime Search Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Looks like Girls Bravo to me. Might need a second source on that.
    I don't think it is.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I don't think it is.
    Yeah, I didn't really think so. She does look like Midori from Green Green though.

Ŕnyone know what anime is in this gif?

Ŕnyone know what anime is in this gif?

Guilty Crown.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Hmm, why have I not here of that before?

Thanks, much.

What is the anime in 2:18-2:21? (The part with the mask.) I keep thinking it's from FMA, but I've read the entire manga and I don't recall that EVER happening, unless I'm going crazy.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

What is the anime in 2:18-2:21? (The part with the mask.) I keep thinking it's from FMA, but I've read the entire manga and I don't recall that EVER happening, unless I'm going crazy.
    That's from Darker Than Black season 1 op.

I'm looking a mecha anime around 10 to 15 years ago.
    The setting is futuristic.
    The first episode has protagonist using his robot fighting someone else.
    That robot went lost somehow and only reappeared towards the end of the season.
    The protagonist has another robot with the same colour scheme as the one mentioned above.
    This robot is a lot smaller, about a child's size.

In one episode, the protagonist invented a hearing device for his robot.
    The device is human ear-shaped, and allow his robot to hear only the frequency range of human ear capabilities.
    That episode has a robot that hypnotize other robot with ultrasound frequency.

The other episode has a robot running rampage.
    Another robot hit the building and the building goes underground before the crazy robot hit it.

That's about the details I remembered.
    I hope someone would help. ><

Hello there!
    I'm looking for an amime I watched about 7/8 years ago, it is set in the present.
    I remember a few scenes, but not well:

-A boy finds an abandoned house, inside the house he finds a wheelchair and a box with a lock blonde hair. He also finds a picture of a girl with long blond hair in a wheelchair with a professor standing behind her (I think it was her father). In the basement he finds a laboratory.

-A girl with short white hair in a kind of temple has a lot of flashbacks about the girl in the wheelchair, in one of those flashbacks the professor pushes the wheelchair with the girl of a cliff.
    And very often when ever you see the girl with white hair you see white doves flying, she also feeds those doves sometimes.

-A tower with a large computer/device ( I think it was built by the professor) was used by the boy and his friends to go to another world, it was kind of a game I guess.

This is all I remember about this anime, I hope someone can give me the name, I'll be really grateful!

Yeah, I didn't really think so. She does look like Midori from Green Green though.
    Could i possibly ask who the anime character is in your signature?

Neptune

http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune

Don't forget to watch the upcoming series. Because it's already confirmed to be the best series in history.

I'm looking for an anime that resembles either:
    Dance in the vampire bund in both the look and the storyline feel.
    and if you dare say Helsing/Vampire Hunter D OR Blood The last vampire i shall pelt you with moogles >.<

and the either would mean a the very popular Elfen lied. The storyline especially. and the look. BUT i dont want a cliffhanger ender anime !

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rabbit View Post
    I'm looking for an anime that resembles either:
    Dance in the vampire bund in both the look and the storyline feel.
    and if you dare say Helsing/Vampire Hunter D OR Blood The last vampire i shall pelt you with moogles >.<

and the either would mean a the very popular Elfen lied. The storyline especially. and the look. BUT i dont want a cliffhanger ender anime !

You should try Tsukiyomi Moon Phase

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

Which you should totally watch, like all of it. The movies, the TV series, the upcoming Arise, all of it.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Alright Im looking for an anime and i hope you guys can help. I remember only a couple things to this anime. It was between 2003 and 2006 i saw this.(sometime in middle school) i only remember 3 scenes form this anime so i dont know if its enough to help find it. there might have been 3 or 4 or 5 of them( i know not helpful)I also think there was a robot in it, plus i think it revolved around a girl and boy.(i think)

First scene i remember is all the characters are in this room that starts to shake alot and it makes a noise or something. All of them but one person is effected by this. that guy then tell them all to look into his eyes, after they all do this the room doesnt effect them anymore. all thanks to that guy.

Next scene i remember was where the main girl is in this mirror house and she is ether seeing something of her past or someone is scaring her but she starts to freak out till the main boy comes in and whatever she was seeing in the mirror house goes away.

Last scene i remember is all the characters are making a fire or something close to that. One of the characters who was a guy im thinking asked where the main guy was or girl. then one girl replies they are in the woods getting wood for the fire. the it shows the main guy with his arms full of logs he goes to pick one up and when he looks up he sees the girls butt(I think she was wearing something white) and drops all his logs.

Thats all i can remember sadly. i dont even know if its enough for you guys to think of the anime im trying to remember.

thank you

I'm looking for a new anime to watch, and I'm thiking about Mirai Nikki. People say that's really good, and I haven't been lucky on anime in few years ago. So... It's worth it to watch ?

Ghost...

Spoiler:- Haunter & the BadBoys:

Quote Originally Posted by Haex View Post
    I'm looking for a new anime to watch, and I'm thiking about Mirai Nikki. People say that's really good, and I haven't been lucky on anime in few years ago. So... It's worth it to watch ?
    I'd say no, it's not. So does this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Haex View Post
    some people hate it. some people like it. i enjoyed it but thats my opinion

I'm looking for a good action / comedy / romance anime, can any one help me with this? Thanks
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm looking for a good action / comedy / romance anime, can any one help me with this? Thanks
    well not so much romance but Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is a great action, comedy anime

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    well not so much romance but Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is a great action, comedy anime
    Seen that one, matter of fact it's of one of my favorites but thank you for the try
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Seen that one, matter of fact it's of one of my favorites but thank you for the try
    how about Hayate no Gotoku? its really funny

Hayate is only really funny if you're able to get the references, otherwise its kinda awkward to watch.

Soul Eater is a lot of fun if you haven't seen it already. Gurren Lagann is a mecha, but mechas fighting is still action amirite? The sheer scale of the show alone makes it worth the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumiki View Post
    Hayate is only really funny if you're able to get the references, otherwise its kinda awkward to watch.

Soul Eater is a lot of fun if you haven't seen it already. Gurren Lagann is a mecha, but mechas fighting is still action amirite? The sheer scale of the show alone makes it worth the watch.
    Soul eater is good until u get to the ending which was retarded. id recommend just read the manga if u wanna watch soul eater

What's the anime where a solider girl meets a guy who can make weapons out of thin air? I know it's vague, but it's all the info my freind gave me
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast