Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: “I'm looking for an anime that...” Anime Search Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ACEtrainer.Cedric..117
    There's a boy controlling a small mecha bot which evolves into a more giant stronger versions as the anime progresses that robot was red or carmine and had a flag whose design i cannot recall. thats all folks! I remember nothing beyond that. i was a kid of 7 then.
    Why am I getting distinct Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vibes? Seriously, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann checks almost all of the boxes you mentioned. Boy controlling a small mecha? Check. Evolves into more giant mecha? Check. Red? Check. Only thing it's missing is the flag. And wouldn't you know it? It was on Animax. I'm ALMOST CERTAIN You're looking for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann there.
    Last edited by Neosonic97; 5th September 2016 at 9:18 PM.
    Sonic's the name, speed's my game!

I don't remember much about this anime, but here are a few things I remember about it.

I think this anime takes the point of view of possibly a young boy. Anyway he makes friends with a fox whose fox father runs one of those outdoor ramen shop.

Anyway the kid somehow stumbles upon a gathering of these creatures (Yokai, demons, spirits I'm not really sure), and I believe it might be a night parade or some otherworldly event (I really don't remember).

I'm sorry for the vagueness in this post, but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about. Also if it helps, I think it might be either an OVA or a movie.

Thank goodness i found this thread. Ive been trying to find this anime forever.

This blonde (or yellow) haired girl has a mental illness and becomes friends with a grey spikey haired guy. She lives with her aunt in a small japanese-setting house. At the end of the series, the blond girl is in a wheel chair, crying i think.

Theres no fantasy or fiction events that take place. Only real life things. I only like real life anime (besides inuyasha and studio ghibli movies).

I watched this when i was about 14 or 15 (im 21) so i cant remember much.
    Last edited by Maxine&Ovol; 2nd December 2016 at 7:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine&Ovol View Post
    Thank goodness i found this thread. Ive been trying to find this anime forever.

This blonde (or yellow) haired girl has a mental illness and becomes friends with a grey spikey haired guy. She lives with her aunt in a small japanese-setting house. At the end of the series, the blond girl is in a wheel chair, crying i think.

Theres no fantasy or fiction events that take place. Only real life things. I only like real life anime (besides inuyasha and studio ghibli movies).

I watched this when i was about 14 or 15 (im 21) so i cant remember much.
    You might be talking about Air. It fits the description you gave. If you like Air, you might also be interested in Clannad, Kanon, Little Busters!, and Angel Beats. All are made by the same company
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    You might be talking about Air. It fits the description you gave. If you like Air, you might also be interested in Clannad, Kanon, Little Busters!, and Angel Beats. All are made by the same company
    I thought it was air as well, but it doesnt involve other characters or fantasy, only real life situations.
    Last edited by Maxine&Ovol; 2nd December 2016 at 9:55 PM.

Hallo. Well 1)they were some ppl (evil) that were dressed with some snake like customs. 2) there was a bomb explosion( 99,9% a nuke bomb). Well i dont remember anything more than that... i think it was around at least 20 years ago....

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I'm not looking for an anime, but rather a specific page from the Bleach manga. I'm pretty sure it's from Bleach at least. There's a page with a large panel that's just one big finger. Like an extended index finger. I haven't read Bleach and couldn't find it by looking it up on Google, so if by any chance someone knows the chapter it's from, that would be great.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    I'm not looking for an anime, but rather a specific page from the Bleach manga. I'm pretty sure it's from Bleach at least. There's a page with a large panel that's just one big finger. Like an extended index finger. I haven't read Bleach and couldn't find it by looking it up on Google, so if by any chance someone knows the chapter it's from, that would be great.
    Umm.. more specific? The last chapters on Bleach that had fingers on them (a huge freaking hand, to be exact...) would be around chapter 637 onwards. Had a few giant fingers there.

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Umm.. more specific? The last chapters on Bleach that had fingers on them (a huge freaking hand, to be exact...) would be around chapter 637 onwards. Had a few giant fingers there.
    I don't know what more to say about it other than that it was a big vertical panel as tall as the whole page, and all it was was a hand doing the "warning" gesture. Though some of the panels in the chapters you mentioned were similarly silly, those will do for now. x)
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I'm looking for anime similar to Digimon (I could probably also say similar to Pokemon) I like the monster catching/raising aspects. Bonus points if it's a little bit darker/more mature.

While I'm here, I'm also looking for some really good slice of life anime for me and my boyfriend to watch.

なぜあなたはいつも嘘を言っているのですか?
    tumblr fizzy bubbles backloggery steam author/rp profile banner credit

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    While I'm here, I'm also looking for some really good slice of life anime for me and my boyfriend to watch.
    I might be able to help! I'm not sure about the name of the anime, but it's about a teenage boy named Saiki who has psychic powers, but instead of being a hero with them, the mostly tries to hide them and only uses them to run from social situations, get as much of his favourite pudding and so on. It's a really sweet anime with 120 5-minute episodes, and it's really funny too. As for name, I said I wasn't sure, but the English translation is something along the lines of "the unfortunate adventures of Saiki". Hope I helped!
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

i have no idea how this works and aplogies in advance if im doing it wrong but im just gonna ask here hoping that this thread is still alive and you can help me.
    the anime me im looking for is about this short white haired girl who is really strong and sees everything in colores, there is a lot of fighting and her rival was this dark haired girl who was taught by the same mentor, and in the end it was kinda revealed that she isnt a real human and there are lot others like her but they didnt work or something ..sounds familiar in anyway? thanks amyways if someone might read this .. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedShira View Post
    i have no idea how this works and aplogies in advance if im doing it wrong but im just gonna ask here hoping that this thread is still alive and you can help me.
    the anime me im looking for is about this short white haired girl who is really strong and sees everything in colores, there is a lot of fighting and her rival was this dark haired girl who was taught by the same mentor, and in the end it was kinda revealed that she isnt a real human and there are lot others like her but they didnt work or something ..sounds familiar in anyway? thanks amyways if someone might read this .. lol
    I'm pretty confident this is your anime. Enjoy!

thank you very much it is!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213