Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: “I'm looking for an anime that...” Anime Search Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    What's the anime where a solider girl meets a guy who can make weapons out of thin air? I know it's vague, but it's all the info my freind gave me
    You might be talking Guilty Crown. Not exactly thin air, but people's bodies is close enough
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I asked her if that was it and she said no, she also said it took place in the middle ages.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

I'm looking for an anime that has really good humor. I'll get to FMA which someone recommended but right now I'd like one that's short and mostly for lols (exaaaaaaams T_T). And no ecchi and all the yellow stuff :3. Slice of life is good.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm looking for an anime that has really good humor. I'll get to FMA which someone recommended but right now I'd like one that's short and mostly for lols (exaaaaaaams T_T). And no ecchi and all the yellow stuff :3. Slice of life is good.

I think everybody in the world has seen it, but FLCL is short and funny, also the daily lives of high school boys
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

I think everybody in the world has seen it, but FLCL is short and funny, also the daily lives of high school boys
    Honestly I only got into watching anime that's not really mainstream not long ago, so yeah. I'll take your suggestion but I'm open to more :3

ASB Squad

Honestly I only got into watching anime that's not really mainstream not long ago, so yeah. I'll take your suggestion but I'm open to more :3
    FLCL is only 6 episode, and daily lives is 12, with 7 specials. So they wont last you too long, as for more suggestions, would you mind if the anime is funny, but inherently a comedy?

FLCL is only 6 episode, and daily lives is 12, with 7 specials. So they wont last you too long, as for more suggestions, would you mind if the anime is funny, but inherently a comedy?
    Well anything that's funny/comedy I'll be open to it. Stress relieving ya know? :3

ASB Squad

You want comedy? Watch Nichijou.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Well anything that's funny/comedy I'll be open to it. Stress relieving ya know? :3
    Gurren laggan can be funny, but I wouldnt exactly call it stress reliving, at least at some parts

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Well I watched Episode 1 and I fell in love with it. It's just super hard to enjoy it when there are annoying people around you, but somehow the anime made it enjoyable, even WITH annoying people. Big feat :3

I'll stick with Nichijou and proceed to a few others after this. Thanks guys.

ASB Squad

Well I watched Episode 1 and I fell in love with it. It's just super hard to enjoy it when there are annoying people around you, but somehow the anime made it enjoyable, even WITH annoying people. Big feat :3

I'll stick with Nichijou and proceed to a few others after this. Thanks guys.
    That's not surprising, Nichijou is pure comedy gold.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I'm looking for an anime main characters like Inazuma Eleven,sports saving the world type. Can any one help me with this? Thank you
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

yugioh/beyblade/bdaman...?

captain tsubasa (2002) is about soccer but it's fairly realistic iirc, i watched it as a kid and i don't remember the players having any superpowers other than each of the main characters having their own "infamous" kicks and passes and whatever else. xD then there's prince of tennis, title says it all. i haven't seen it but i was told it is extremely exaggerated and unrealistic with the players' techniques.

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Hetalia has funny and very shirt episodes, however you won't be able to finish the whole thing. :/

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm looking for an anime main characters like Inazuma Eleven,sports saving the world type. Can any one help me with this? Thank you
    Phi Brain is a cool show. Not exactly a sport, more like an activity (solving puzzles) but it's really close to what're your looking for.

The One Who Wields the Power of God

Months ago I saw a clip of an anime about some green anthropomorphic frog that I think had a yellow star on its white belly, stars somewhere at least. He had like a commanding voice and in the clip talked to a normal cat. I think there were other frogs like him of different colors.

Also what's the name of the anime that has that girl with different colored eyes but wears an eye patch/bandage over one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Months ago I saw a clip of an anime about some green anthropomorphic frog that I think had a yellow star on its white belly, stars somewhere at least. He had like a commanding voice and in the clip talked to a normal cat. I think there were other frogs like him of different colors.

Also what's the name of the anime that has that girl with different colored eyes but wears an eye patch/bandage over one of them?
    Sgt. Frog?

]
    Another - http://myanimelist.net/anime/11111

Probably Another?

Sgt. Frog?
    Yep, that was it, thanks. I mixed up with frog I remembered, but no matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I don't think that's it. Oh, I remembered reading about it, I think the main character was some boy who had a really active imagination or whatever and so weirded out his classmates or something. I think he moves to another town for high school and hopes to start fresh but then different colored eye and/or eye-patch girl did something similar and recognizes him. Pretty sure it's a comedy.

That's all I have to go on.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 9th November 2013 at 3:29 AM.

I don't think that's it. Oh, I remembered reading about it, I think the main character was some boy who had a really active imagination or whatever and so weirded out his classmates or something. I think he moves to another town for high school and hopes to start fresh but then different colored eye and/or eye-patch girl did something similar and recognizes him. Pretty sure it's a comedy.

That's all I have to go on.
    That'd be Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai.
    Last edited by Deicario; 9th November 2013 at 3:43 AM.

Yes that was it. Thank you for helping, guys. Good thing I read something about it so I could describe enough.

Can anyone recommend an anime with a serious fantasy setting/premise where the female characters wear relatively normal clothes? I'd also prefer something with very few comic relief characters/moments. Something along the lines of Deathnote (minus Misa) or Attack on Titan.

A for horses
    B for mutton
    C for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by bugman03 View Post
    Can anyone recommend an anime with a serious fantasy setting/premise where the female characters wear relatively normal clothes? I'd also prefer something with very few comic relief characters/moments. Something along the lines of Deathnote (minus Misa) or Attack on Titan.
    Fate/Zero is a great one if your looking for a action packed fantasy anime. its not really in a fantasy setting tho. Magi may be another good one

Quote Originally Posted by bugman03 View Post
    That's pretty specific. There's InuYasha, Negima (kinda), Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi

oh and Slayers. Yeah, watch Slayers

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast