I simply loved Sableye, his design, and his movepool. He's sick imo.
Check my banners gallery: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ry!&highlight=
G3 had amazing Pokémon. My favorite five, top to bottom:
I love this 4 from the 3rd Gen! Many of the others don't come close.
• 1st - Linoone
• 2nd - Zangoose
• 3rd - Delcatty
• 4th - Skitty
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill
2 - Salamence
3 - Deo-S
4 - Registeel
5 - Breloom
♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
Mightyena, Latias/Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys
Black FC 4943 7510 6125
Please visit my trade shop! ~
MILOTIC <3 Special Walls
1. Milotic, it's my favourite Pokemon, its awesomeness cannot be described in words.
2. Altaria, its wings are so fluffy, it's so cute! And I like how it's part Dragon, has Sing, it's just a really cute Pokemon.
3. Absol, it's my girlfriend's favourite, it grew on me as well. Absol is so cool!
4. Flygon, it's really cool, it had an unique type combination back in Gen 3, it just looks really cool... It's hard to explain its awesomeness.
5. Rayquaza, I like how it solves the conflict between Groudon and Kyogre in Sootopolis, Pokemon Emerald caused me to appreciate this Pokemon an awful lot.
Swampert, Salamence, Metegross, Kyogre and Rayquaza.
Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
Current Status Sarefan:
- Badges: 8
- Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
1. Rayquaza- Badass
2. Salamence- Also badass
3. Flygon- Admittedly less powerful, but still great
4. Blaziken- Second best starter
5. Armaldo/Aggron/Latios/Sceptile/Shiftry/Absol/Swampert- This region was great!
My current special teams-
Firered: Monotype Grass team- Bulbasaur; 1 badge
Ruby: Monotype Ground Team- Marshtomp, Nincada; 1 badge
PS replays that amuse me-
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ge...ubles-69547279 (Dragon team self-destructs)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-79467255 (Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-88370884 (This is so…incredibly…close)
I will return to this land
Rebuild where the ruins did stand
Chain up the demons set free
-Rayquaza's theme song (The Alchemist by Iron Maiden)
These are mine. And in order:
-Celebi - My favorite legendary
-Absol - Always loved Absol ;3
-Latias - Loved her ever since the movie
-Espeon - My favorite evo of Eevee~
-Gardevoir - Wicked special attack. And also very beautifully designed.
Spoiler:- Clock o::
Credit for the amazing banner goes to SM at ^-^
1. Rayquaza- It's design has always appealed to me and it's stats are extremely impressive.
2. Absol- It's a Dark type and it's supposedly the disaster Pokemon. Not much to be explained here.
3. Manectric- It has an above average Special Attack and the design has always stood out.
4. Blaziken- Blaziken was the first Pokemon I have ever raised. It is obvious that I would believe my first Pokemon is one of the best.
5. Swellow- The majestic Swellow was also among the first of the Pokemon I ever raised. I remember entering into contests and such.
Swampert or Groudon. Only because they were my first Lv 100s. I have lots of favorite pokemon so I just chose those 2.
Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!
3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.
Mine's a popular opinion, but I LOVE the Ralts family.
My 3DS fc is:0447-5666-4274(PM me yours if you want) Friend Safari:Ground Type Contains:Sandshrew, Camerupt, and PalpitoadI have both X & Y
Visit FennekinBlazes's(me) and shinyclauncher1234's Shiny and Non-Shiny Trade Shop!
Small and Great Pokémon Achievements:
★Beat a Pokémon Game in 3˝ days: Pokémon Y
★Got all Vivillon Patterns:March 1st 2014
★Got my first Shiny Pokémon: Mienfoo Pokémon White
★Completed the National Dex in X and Y in: March 1st, 2014
★Got the all 718 Pokémon(That have been released) in X and Y in: March 1st, 2014
As if it isn't already evident, Surskit.
But... I do hae some other favorites :P
#1. Rayquaza because best pokemon ever
#2 Blaziken and Sceptile because best starters ever
#3 Breloom. because best lil mushroom guy ever
#4 Milotic because after you catch feebas and feed it pokeblocks you really HAVE accomplished something
#5 Swellow, Altaria, Sableye, Gardevoir, and Manectric. These guys are just the cream of the crop
let's just face it even zigzagoon is awesome. Even corsola. ... ok never mind
Last edited by Spelonberry; 4th October 2013 at 5:43 PM.
Fo trade: lv 100lv 100 ev trainedshiny event
Stuff I want: legit shinies. IDC if they're cloned, just as long as they're legit.
My absolute favorite Pokemon is Mudkip. From gen three, I also like Altaria, Flygon, and Kirlia.
Swampbert is my favorite Generation 3 pokemon.
Altaria! Obviously! I really LOVE that chick! <3
She may not be the best Dragon out there, but she saved me quite a few times. Not only in 3rd Gen, though, but on 4th and the 5th as well!
Last edited by Akanjăo; 15th October 2013 at 10:34 PM.
ALRIGHTY!Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus
Until next time...
Swampert, i loved his double type