The first Pokémon ever designed was Rhydon. In the earliest designs for Capsule Monsters, the game that would ultimately become Pokémon, Rhydon appears multiple times and looks pretty close to his final design.
This explains why you see random Rhydon statues in some of the games; they’re a tribute to his importance.
I simply loved Sableye, his design, and his movepool. He's sick imo.
Check my banners gallery: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ry!&highlight=
G3 had amazing Pokémon. My favorite five, top to bottom:
Current replay teams:
I love this 4 from the 3rd Gen! Many of the others don't come close.
• 1st - Linoone
• 2nd - Zangoose
• 3rd - Delcatty
• 4th - Skitty
#1 Poke Mustelid Fan!! in the world!! - These PokeWeasels Rock!!
Love the PokeMeerkat!!!
My #1 Favorite Pokemon In The World Goes To: Watchog!
2 - Salamence
3 - Deo-S
4 - Registeel
5 - Breloom
♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
Mightyena, Latias/Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys
Black FC 4943 7510 6125
Please visit my trade shop! ~
MILOTIC <3 Special Walls
1. Milotic, it's my favourite Pokemon, its awesomeness cannot be described in words.
2. Altaria, its wings are so fluffy, it's so cute! And I like how it's part Dragon, has Sing, it's just a really cute Pokemon.
3. Absol, it's my girlfriend's favourite, it grew on me as well. Absol is so cool!
4. Flygon, it's really cool, it had an unique type combination back in Gen 3, it just looks really cool... It's hard to explain its awesomeness.
5. Rayquaza, I like how it solves the conflict between Groudon and Kyogre in Sootopolis, Pokemon Emerald caused me to appreciate this Pokemon an awful lot.
Super Smash Bros Brawl Friend Code: 2795-2333-3012
3DS Friend Code: 0602-7392-5137
Aquatic Passion (multi-chaptered fic)
Misty, The Mysterious Mermaid (oneshot)
Together Forever (drabble collection)
Love, South Park Style (oneshot)
Working On A Dream (multi-chaptered fic)
Credit for this awesome banner goes to Skiyomi!
Swampert, Salamence, Metegross, Kyogre and Rayquaza.
Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
Current Status Sarefan:
- Badges: 8
- Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
1. Rayquaza- Badass
2. Salamence- Also badass
3. Flygon- Admittedly less powerful, but still great
4. Blaziken- Second best starter
5. Armaldo/Aggron/Latios/Sceptile/Shiftry/Absol/Swampert- This region was great!
My special teams-
Leafgreen: Fire-type team- Flareon, Charizard, Rapidash, Ninetales, Magmar, Lapras; 8 badges
Firered: Grass-type team- Bulbasaur; 1 badge
Emerald: Nuzlocke- Lairon, Dodrio, Mightyena, Seviper, Vigoroth, Manectric; 6 badges
My future X Team-
Charizard, Chesnaught,Aegislash, Talonflame, Tyrantrum, Dragalge
I will return to this land
Rebuild where the ruins did stand
Chain up the demons set free
-Rayquaza's theme song (The Alchemist by Iron Maiden)
These are mine. And in order:
-Celebi - My favorite legendary
-Absol - Always loved Absol ;3
-Latias - Loved her ever since the movie
-Espeon - My favorite evo of Eevee~
-Gardevoir - Wicked special attack. And also very beautifully designed.
Spoiler:- Clock o::
Credit for the amazing banner goes to SM at ^-^
1. Rayquaza- It's design has always appealed to me and it's stats are extremely impressive.
2. Absol- It's a Dark type and it's supposedly the disaster Pokemon. Not much to be explained here.
3. Manectric- It has an above average Special Attack and the design has always stood out.
4. Blaziken- Blaziken was the first Pokemon I have ever raised. It is obvious that I would believe my first Pokemon is one of the best.
5. Swellow- The majestic Swellow was also among the first of the Pokemon I ever raised. I remember entering into contests and such.
Swampert or Groudon. Only because they were my first Lv 100s. I have lots of favorite pokemon so I just chose those 2.
Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!
3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.
Mine's a popular opinion, but I LOVE the Ralts family.
My 3DS fc is:0447-5666-4274(PM me yours if you want) Friend Safari:Ground Type Contains:Sandshrew, Camerupt, and Palpitoad
"When I think of it, Pokémon is very deep. I have been both laughing and crying while playing Pokémon. The characters in these games have become my friends, and they will never be forgotten, even if I'm 60 years old or maybe dead. And for those who think this sounds ridiculous because they don't exist; They will always be with me in my heart. Those characters are the ones that I grew up with and they made me the one I am today. I'm happy to say that I still love Pokémon."Ask me!
As if it isn't already evident, Surskit.
But... I do hae some other favorites :P
Ask Surskit stuff!
#1. Rayquaza because best pokemon ever
#2 Blaziken and Sceptile because best starters ever
#3 Breloom. because best lil mushroom guy ever
#4 Milotic because after you catch feebas and feed it pokeblocks you really HAVE accomplished something
#5 Swellow, Altaria, Sableye, Gardevoir, and Manectric. These guys are just the cream of the crop
let's just face it even zigzagoon is awesome. Even corsola. ... ok never mind
Last edited by Spelonberry; 4th October 2013 at 5:43 PM.
Fo trade: lv 100lv 100 ev trainedshiny event
Stuff I want: legit shinies. IDC if they're cloned, just as long as they're legit.
My absolute favorite Pokemon is Mudkip. From gen three, I also like Altaria, Flygon, and Kirlia.
Swampbert is my favorite Generation 3 pokemon.
Altaria! Obviously! I really LOVE that chick! <3
She may not be the best Dragon out there, but she saved me quite a few times. Not only in 3rd Gen, though, but on 4th and the 5th as well!
Last edited by Akanjăo; 15th October 2013 at 10:34 PM.
Thanks for "Epicjirachifan" from "The Comet" shop, for the awesome banner!
I have officially claimed Staryu!
Ash & Co.Been entertaining me since 1998(Even though there were some disappointments, I don't hate any one of 'em!)
Until next time...
Swampert, i loved his double type