My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
Darn right, I wanna trade cards
I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard
I simply loved Sableye, his design, and his movepool. He's sick imo.
Check my banners gallery: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ry!&highlight=
G3 had amazing Pokémon. My favorite five, top to bottom:
I love this 4 from the 3rd Gen! Many of the others don't come close.
• 1st - Linoone
• 2nd - Zangoose
• 3rd - Delcatty
• 4th - Skitty
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill
2 - Salamence
3 - Deo-S
4 - Registeel
5 - Breloom
♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
Mightyena, Latias/Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys
Black FC 4943 7510 6125
Please visit my trade shop! ~
MILOTIC <3 Special Walls
1. Milotic, it's my favourite Pokemon, its awesomeness cannot be described in words.
2. Altaria, its wings are so fluffy, it's so cute! And I like how it's part Dragon, has Sing, it's just a really cute Pokemon.
3. Absol, it's my girlfriend's favourite, it grew on me as well. Absol is so cool!
4. Flygon, it's really cool, it had an unique type combination back in Gen 3, it just looks really cool... It's hard to explain its awesomeness.
5. Rayquaza, I like how it solves the conflict between Groudon and Kyogre in Sootopolis, Pokemon Emerald caused me to appreciate this Pokemon an awful lot.
Aquatic Passion (multi-chaptered fic)
Misty, The Mysterious Mermaid (oneshot)
Together Forever (drabble collection)
Love, South Park Style (oneshot)
Working On A Dream (multi-chaptered fic)
Merry Christmas (oneshot)
Seaking Catching Day (oneshot)
Awareness (multi-chaptered fic)
Swampert, Salamence, Metegross, Kyogre and Rayquaza.
Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
Current Status Sarefan:"A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan
- Badges: 8
- Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
- Training with Kyael
1. Rayquaza- Badass
2. Salamence- Also badass
3. Flygon- Admittedly less powerful, but still great
4. Blaziken- Second best starter
5. Armaldo/Aggron/Latios/Sceptile/Shiftry/Absol/Swampert- This region was great!
My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar AS ?
My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus
These are mine. And in order:
-Celebi - My favorite legendary
-Absol - Always loved Absol ;3
-Latias - Loved her ever since the movie
-Espeon - My favorite evo of Eevee~
-Gardevoir - Wicked special attack. And also very beautifully designed.
Spoiler:- Clock o::
Credit for the amazing banner goes to SM at ^-^
1. Rayquaza- It's design has always appealed to me and it's stats are extremely impressive.
2. Absol- It's a Dark type and it's supposedly the disaster Pokemon. Not much to be explained here.
3. Manectric- It has an above average Special Attack and the design has always stood out.
4. Blaziken- Blaziken was the first Pokemon I have ever raised. It is obvious that I would believe my first Pokemon is one of the best.
5. Swellow- The majestic Swellow was also among the first of the Pokemon I ever raised. I remember entering into contests and such.
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
- Robert PirsigI post here occasionally despite the fact I no longer play Pokemon.“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)
Pokemon in my safari; Slugma, Braixen and Growlithe
Swampert or Groudon. Only because they were my first Lv 100s. I have lots of favorite pokemon so I just chose those 2.
Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!
3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.
Mine's a popular opinion, but I LOVE the Ralts family.
I claim Fletchling from Pokémon and Robin from Fire Emblem. :3
I can clone Pokémon~ :3
I have many shinies, I ave a lot of them, so maybe if you are lucky I might have one that you want. ^^
My 3DS fc is:0447-5666-4274(PM me yours if you want) Friend Safari:Ground Type Contains:Sandshrew, Camerupt, and Palpitoad
| 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 |Spoiler:- Credits:
As if it isn't already evident, Surskit.
But... I do hae some other favorites :P
#1. Rayquaza because best pokemon ever
#2 Blaziken and Sceptile because best starters ever
#3 Breloom. because best lil mushroom guy ever
#4 Milotic because after you catch feebas and feed it pokeblocks you really HAVE accomplished something
#5 Swellow, Altaria, Sableye, Gardevoir, and Manectric. These guys are just the cream of the crop
let's just face it even zigzagoon is awesome. Even corsola. ... ok never mind
Last edited by Spelonberry; 4th October 2013 at 5:43 PM.
Fo trade: lv 100lv 100 ev trainedshiny event
Stuff I want: legit shinies. IDC if they're cloned, just as long as they're legit.
My absolute favorite Pokemon is Mudkip. From gen three, I also like Altaria, Flygon, and Kirlia.
Swampbert is my favorite Generation 3 pokemon.
Altaria! Obviously! I really LOVE that chick! <3
She may not be the best Dragon out there, but she saved me quite a few times. Not only in 3rd Gen, though, but on 4th and the 5th as well!
Last edited by Sohryu; 15th October 2013 at 10:34 PM.
ALRIGHTY!Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus
Until next time...
Swampert, i loved his double type