Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Worst Internet Forums?

SSMB is pretty bad. The mods on there were very rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelrush View Post
    The worst internet forums I've seen are:

- Halomods

- Yahoo answers (if it counts)

- RP forums in fanfiction.net

- Bulbagarden

I'd say Bulbagarden is the worst mainly because the staff is corrupt as ****. They take advantage of their positions to ban whoever believes in God and has an opinion that differs from their own.

They also use it as an online political recruitment center. By this, I mean that they support the causes of certain users, let them violate the rules without getting infracted, and in return the bulbagarden staff members think they'll get rewarded with votes for their political party.

So in other words, they're a pack of fascists who take advantage of a Pokemon forum to punish those they disagree with and gain new political supporters.

Overall, I'd say that has some of the worst staff members a Pokemon website has ever seen.

That's funny, since I have posted a couple of blogs having to do with God, Christians, Atheists etc and I am a Christian myself, and they know it. Yet I have not gotten an infraction yet or a ban. I think you are overreacting with the first line to be honest. I have seen others who believe in God still on the forum. I even had a blog post directed to Atheists which could have been dangerous (It wasn't, nothing went wrong) and still am a member. When you were on there, did you do anything else? You might have been infracted for something else similar to it. (And I have only ever gotten an infraction once there, because I was "flame-baiting" someone, which I guess I was, but it was because I couldn't believe someone wanted to name their child Oshawott, I might have gotten overboard. How many have I gotten here? Not all at once, but about 5 or 6, some were really stupid to be honest).

I don't really have a worst internet forum, oh well the World of Warcraft forums can be stupid, considering a lot of the members complain, whine and insult each other (And they need to shut up with the pet battling is just Pokemon, nothing wrong with that). There are some people who's questions seem like they are confused or new to the game, yet people call them trolls.

Neopets boards can be pretty stupid as well, if you dare speak out of line you have a whole heap of people onto you. I have seen people posting in the Help Chat board, and people going off at them despite they asked a question. Although I like certain aspects of the site, I just don't like the way those admins run everything, you do one thing wrong and they freeze you, they hardly listen to anyone (Take a look at their newsletter where they answer member's questions, or used to, they don't even answer serious questions anymore about the site). They seem to deny that they ever did anything wrong, and then you got those suck ups members who also act like TNT doesn't freeze you for no reason. Pfft, give me a break.

Pokefarm is a fun site, but some of the admins I don't agree with. Seriously, if someone criticizes their custom sprites, or complains even a little bit about how they take forever releasing events or something, they will act like children, chucking a tantrum. I kid you not, like in August I think, they had some event and some people didn't like the event, some were horrible about it, but most of us just had an opinion whether we liked it or not. Because of those small group of people, they take away an month of events (Are we in high school? You know when a teacher makes the rest of the class suffers because of a few students, and then she makes the good students suffer because it's the end of the day and your parents get yelling if you are late, and the teachers makes life harder for the parents via doing that).

I do love that site, but the admins can be quite childish and having an opinion on that site is a no-no.

I think that's all I can think if now.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

The SEGA forums. I'm not even that big a fan of Sonic, and I STILL think it's filled with whiners.

GameFAQs and GameSpot. Self explanatory.

Maybe not worse than the others I've mentioned, but Zelda Universe.
    Last edited by Brownie; 27th November 2012 at 9:04 PM.

I'm not a fan of the gpx+ forums. They just seem slow and boring to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    I'm not a fan of the gpx+ forums. They just seem slow and boring to me.
    Agreed. I got an account there to do the whole egg breeding thing, and that held my attention for a few months. But then I realized that one could not be at all successful on that site without completely sacrificing their social life. And the forums seemed like a rather half-hearted attempt to keep up with the forums here. If I felt like clicking pokemon eggs, I'd go to gpx+, but if I felt like actually discussing it, I'd come here.

obviouslt this forum
    Almost there...

KH13.com
    i go there for the artwork but it is really not designed well.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Bulbagarden and Pokecommunity. Pokecommunity is just ridiculous. The mods are so disrespectful, if you disagree with them they pretty much delete your message and send a PM warning that if you don't stop they're gonna send a warning or infraction. I'm not giving out names but there's tons of mods nobody respects on there. They're so strict about everything that it takes the fun out of posting on there. But EGC is hands down the BEST Pokemon forum.

This is some good grass dude!

Serebii.

Or some side forums with no rules.
    Play Boy; Lopunny looks like that.
    I like May more than any man here.

Loppuny Credit: Gladeshadow.

Too busy on another forum to be on this one.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567