Thread: My Pride! - T-shirts hand-painted :D

Default My Pride! - T-shirts hand-painted :D

Hello everybody! I'm new here, and since I'm not sure of where I should start posting, I decided to come here and show you the T-Shirts I paint!

SOME OF THESE DESIGNS ARE NOT MADE BY ME. I add the link to the original design. I only found them on the internet, loved them and painted them

They're painted with brushes and Acrilex fabric paint. I drawn the design with a pencil first, and then painted over that.

I don't know if I can upload things non-Pokemon related, someone can tell me? Just in case, I'm just uploading the Pokemon ones I painted. If I can upload others, I'll do it later

Since they're handmade, I modified some things! Some of the pictures are not great, because my camera was broken and I had to use my cellphone. Others are not finished, because I took the picture before and forgot to take another after finish it xD

Spoiler:- Drifloon&Drifblim in the sky:

Spoiler:- Pika-Moustache:

Spoiler:- Evolved from the Dead 1:

Spoiler:- Evolved from the Dead 2:

Spoiler:- Chari-evolution:

Spoiler:- Wobbufett:

Spoiler:- Rattata - Top ****ing percentage:

Spoiler:- Mariochu:

Spoiler:- Keep calm and B+down:

Spoiler:- Slowpoke - Stop Hitler:

Spoiler:- Slow Bro:

Spoiler:- Bulbasaur&Ivysaur:

Spoiler:- Umbreon:

I really hope you like it! I'll be waiting for your comments, feel free to criticize

You can post Non-pokemon related items too . Your art is good, I especially like the chari-evolution.
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Wow, they're pretty good. If ever some of them were for sale, I'll definitely buy them and this is a breath of fresh air from other shirts that I see a lot.

Feel free too to make non-Pokemon related stuff as well. It's OK, a lot are doing that.

But honestly, the top-percentage Rattata shirt makes me feel very uneasy...
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 15th October 2012 at 3:53 PM.

These are great! Would definitely buy these xD

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

These are awesome! my favorite is the umbreon one.

Thank you guys! I'm planning to open commisions soon, so... If you want some, just ask or send me a PM

I'm leaving here some of my One Piece's t-shirts!

Spoiler:- Brook - Team Monto Cosplay.:

Spoiler:- Fisher Tiger - El Tai vive:

Spoiler:- Galley-La (front and back):

Spoiler:- Trafalgar Law's T-Shirt.:

Spoiler:- Keimi's T-shirt.:

Spoiler:- Nami's Sabaody T-Shirt:

Spoiler:- Strong World:

Spoiler:- Timeskip Luffy doing Gear Second:

Spoiler:- Luffy, Sanji, Zoro:

Spoiler:- Chopper with Seals:

Oooooh. Out of curiosity, how much would you be charging, and what kinds of shirt styles would you be willing to work with?

I especially like the ones that have very pop-art-ish designs, and use the color of the shirt to their advantage -- the Ivysaur, Evolved From the Dead, and Charmander line shirts are good examples. Colors are your best friend with stuff like this, I think, so it's good to see you know how to use them to make your designs stand out. C:

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

These are brilliantly wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    Oooooh. Out of curiosity, how much would you be charging, and what kinds of shirt styles would you be willing to work with?

I especially like the ones that have very pop-art-ish designs, and use the color of the shirt to their advantage -- the Ivysaur, Evolved From the Dead, and Charmander line shirts are good examples. Colors are your best friend with stuff like this, I think, so it's good to see you know how to use them to make your designs stand out. C:
    Thanks! <3

The price depends of how difficult the design is, the size, the colors, etc. Generally, they are around US$15-20, and I'm not sure how much the shipping is.

Thanks for your comments, guys! I really appreciate it c':

I'll leave here some others t-shirts of Full Metal Alchemist, Adventure Time, Regular Show and others:

Spoiler:- Full Metal Alchemist Transmutation circle:

Spoiler:- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Pride:

Spoiler:- Monkey Island - Three headed monkey (front and back):

Spoiler:- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) - Toasty:

Spoiler:- Adventure Time - B-Mo:

Spoiler:- Adventure Time - Jake in Finn's pocket:

Spoiler:- Regular Show:

OMG dude I love the Full Metal Alchemist one.. and a few others too! X3 You are very talented at this!
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Thank youu <3

Happy Halloween to all of you, btw! A little bit late though

Spoiler:- Jake and Finn - Night Before Christmas:

I took the design from here.

And...

Spoiler:- Joltik!:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zortegus; 1st November 2012 at 9:24 AM.

I really hope you're not going to open up t-shirt commissions based on OTHER peoples designs. Sure you're doing the painting, but you would be making money by stealing another artists' work. If it's your own work then go for it, since you obviously have the shirt painting skills to be able to do it. But you should really rethink it if you are planning on taking others designs off RedBubble etc., painting them and selling them, because that's art theft.

Atlas Neptune Panic Fumble Tickles Jet Iolite Trollface Lyric Smooch Boomer Ty

I love those! I really love the Adventure Time ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Gumballs View Post
    I really hope you're not going to open up t-shirt commissions based on OTHER peoples designs. Sure you're doing the painting, but you would be making money by stealing another artists' work. If it's your own work then go for it, since you obviously have the shirt painting skills to be able to do it. But you should really rethink it if you are planning on taking others designs off RedBubble etc., painting them and selling them, because that's art theft.
    I thought I said it, but the major part of them are for gifts/myself, not selling. I'll take commisions of designs that people sends or wants, generally of scenes of some serie (like Regular Show's one) or some particular character. For designs made by other people I send them the RedBubble webpage or simmilar page to buy the original ones.

Anyway, in my personal opinion, I don't think it's "art theft", taking in count that the average of the designers (or all of them) don't have the rights to use characters or series under copyright. It's not a so different thing, I guess: they're making money from the creativity/characters/ideas of someone else. That's the reason why I give the URL from where I took the designs, and I write them telling about it when I can/find the original designer; if some of the artist have any issue of me painting their designs, they can contact me

Quote Originally Posted by realslimshady View Post
    I love those! I really love the Adventure Time ones!
    Thank youu!

The Charmander/Charmelion/Charzard shirt is amazing, as is the Bulbasaur/Ivysaur shirt. Any plans for a shirt with the Squirtle evolution line?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Zortegus View Post
    I thought I said it, but the major part of them are for gifts/myself, not selling. I'll take commisions of designs that people sends or wants, generally of scenes of some serie (like Regular Show's one) or some particular character. For designs made by other people I send them the RedBubble webpage or simmilar page to buy the original ones.

Anyway, in my personal opinion, I don't think it's "art theft", taking in count that the average of the designers (or all of them) don't have the rights to use characters or series under copyright. It's not a so different thing, I guess: they're making money from the creativity/characters/ideas of someone else. That's the reason why I give the URL from where I took the designs, and I write them telling about it when I can/find the original designer; if some of the artist have any issue of me painting their designs, they can contact me
    Now that the concern's been raised, I think this is a good practice when it comes to commissions for this sort of thing, although I'd probably want to check and make sure it's their design and/or they have permission to be using it, if it were me. It's sort of a fuzzy line, since you're not printing the designs carbon-copy onto the shirt, but eyeballing them with paint, as far as I can tell, which isn't the same as tracing.

I wouldn't worry about it too much since these are all freehand (and for personal use), although it might be something to keep in mind for paid commissions.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

They look great! My favorite is the yellow mustache Pikachu and Wobbufett! My only critique would be that on some of the ones that have a black shirt as a base, maybe thickening the paint a bit. It looks a little thin. I know that with fabric paints though, that isn't always possible. I think your propensity for T-Shirt design is stellar. I also agree with the comments above about being careful when using someone else's work. I understand what you're saying about them not having the rights to the characters either, but either way, you are still stealing their intellectual property. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see some more with original concepts! You have a lot of talent! Keep it up!
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

wow, these are quite impressive. i really like the keep calm and down b one, actually gave me quite the chuckle :-)
    SS team:

in gen V I want Meloetta
        Spoiler:- What I have for trade:

Quote Originally Posted by pacman000 View Post
    The Charmander/Charmelion/Charzard shirt is amazing, as is the Bulbasaur/Ivysaur shirt. Any plans for a shirt with the Squirtle evolution line?
    Thank you! The next week I'll be free of university, and I'm going to paint the Squirtle evolution one

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    Now that the concern's been raised, I think this is a good practice when it comes to commissions for this sort of thing, although I'd probably want to check and make sure it's their design and/or they have permission to be using it, if it were me. It's sort of a fuzzy line, since you're not printing the designs carbon-copy onto the shirt, but eyeballing them with paint, as far as I can tell, which isn't the same as tracing.

I wouldn't worry about it too much since these are all freehand (and for personal use), although it might be something to keep in mind for paid commissions.
    I understand what you're saying, and I've got the same opinion about it I'm not planning to sell other people's designs, they worked hard making them and since I cannot pay them for painting it, I just commission the ones I design.

Quote Originally Posted by MallorylovesVulpix View Post
    They look great! My favorite is the yellow mustache Pikachu and Wobbufett! My only critique would be that on some of the ones that have a black shirt as a base, maybe thickening the paint a bit. It looks a little thin. I know that with fabric paints though, that isn't always possible. I think your propensity for T-Shirt design is stellar. I also agree with the comments above about being careful when using someone else's work. I understand what you're saying about them not having the rights to the characters either, but either way, you are still stealing their intellectual property. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see some more with original concepts! You have a lot of talent! Keep it up!
    Thanks a lot! I'll be uploading my own designs soon, the first one is a Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure themed one, wait for it

Quote Originally Posted by phantom16 View Post
    wow, these are quite impressive. i really like the keep calm and down b one, actually gave me quite the chuckle :-)
    Thank youu

Oh, and for any of you that are interested, I'll be taking international commisions from now! One t-shirt costs US$35, worldwide shipping included, or the offer of two tees for US$55 you can have two T-shirts for yourself or tell a friend to share costs

As I said, I'm just taking commisions of original T-shirt designs, as well as characters, some scene from a TV show, manga, anime, comics, movies, quotes, well... anything you have in mind, I can paint it

You can contact me here or by e-mail: Zortegus@hotmail.com.

Here's my first international commision, two Regular Show T-shirts that are flying to UK right now!

Looks great! You're incredibly talented!

IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274

Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

Eevee-lution t-shirt!

Attached Images Attached Images