Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Okami/Okamiden Club

i would be amaterasu becuase she a awesome sun god and she majestic wolf. Her fighiting ability are stunning as well as when she does her brush attacks

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Hi guys! I've been busy with school but I'm checking back today! Getting back on topic, If I was one of the characters I would be Chibi because I would be adorable and cute like him! XD

Speaking of which, I'm hoping to get Okamiden soon! Looking forward to that!
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSoulSilver View Post
    Hi guys! I've been busy with school but I'm checking back today! Getting back on topic, If I was one of the characters I would be Chibi because I would be adorable and cute like him! XD

Speaking of which, I'm hoping to get Okamiden soon! Looking forward to that!
    sweet okami den is a cute game actually i love it im sure you will love it too im pretty sure we need a new topic? don't you think frost?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sweet okami den is a cute game actually i love it im sure you will love it too im pretty sure we need a new topic? don't you think frost?
    Whaa?

Actually yes...it's too bad Snape left, but then again...

Has this been used yet:

What is your favorite reflector weapon? (Other than Solar Flare)

The Solar Flare looks freakin' amazing, but other than that I would choose the Snarling Beast (Golden one), it's not the best but it looks good and you get to shoot ink bullets. I would of chosen the Trinity Mirror, but it kinda looks bad to me xP

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Whaa?

Actually yes...it's too bad Snape left, but then again...

Has this been used yet:

What is your favorite reflector weapon? (Other than Solar Flare)
    yeah i know i really miss snape and if you want me to frost i can try to take over snape place if you want me too...as for me i kinda like the the trinity mirror i don't know why but the look just looks so amazing...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Name (if you're changing, tell us that too): wayjun (I would prefer it if you called me "Zorro", though)
    Favorite Okami(den) Character: Kurow.
    Why you like Okami(den): Because it's got a great storyline, and the art. The art. The battle mechanics do not bore me after a million battles, and there is much replay value. Chibi is also freaking adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    Name (if you're changing, tell us that too): wayjun (I would prefer it if you called me "Zorro", though)
    Favorite Okami(den) Character: Kurow.
    Why you like Okami(den): Because it's got a great storyline, and the art. The art. The battle mechanics do not bore me after a million battles, and there is much replay value. Chibi is also freaking adorable.
    hey there and welcome are topic is above what is your favorite reflector?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

My favorite reflector is the Infinity Judge! It's my favorite color, Blue, and it just looks so cool the way it breaks apart and pieces back together again!
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

yeah i know i really miss snape and if you want me to frost i can try to take over snape place if you want me too...as for me i kinda like the the trinity mirror i don't know why but the look just looks so amazing...
    Check. Thank you ^_^
    Favorite Okami(den) Character: Kuro w.
    Welcome!

Also: Trinity Mirror and Infinity Judge. They're both... hypnotizing XD I like watching them break and form again...

Guys, to make sure this club doesn't get closed down. Please don't type one-liners, I'm sure the owner wouldn't like to come to a club full of one-liners.. so lets try to have more than a line of information if thats okay.

New Topics -

- Weirdest / Creepiest character from Okami or/and Okamiden
    - Have you heard any rumours about the game? Maybe another sequal to Okami?
    - Funnest boss to beat and why?

yes that is correct please guys please prevent from one liners and stay active for the club i really do love this club but the problem is once i post its hard to not double post...thanks for the new topics fluffyy....as for me the wierdest character i would say is the ones is mr and mrs orange its really creepy to me cuaz they have oranges on there heads XD no i haven't yet the latest sequel to okami was okamiden, which is already out hmmm for the funniest boss that i beat i really think was the one boss that you were inside the person XD eventhough it was really funny but it really gross >.< becuase come on your inside a person body XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I have to say, the weirdest is the tops with the ears. The creepiest are...the clay soldiers.
    I heard that there was going to be a remake for the 3DS, or maybe a sequel.
    -SPOILER ALERT-
    I think that the final boss is the most fun because you're fighting "yourself" (possessed!Kuni and akuro!Chibi). You have to use a brush technique that was probably forgotten about.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

I have to say, the weirdest is the tops with the ears. The creepiest are...the clay soldiers.

I heard that there was going to be a remake for the 3DS, or maybe a sequel.

-SPOILER ALERT-
    I think that the final boss is the most fun because you're fighting "yourself" (possessed!Kuni and akuro!Chibi). You have to use a brush technique that was probably forgotten about.
    well tbh they are making a remake but it not on the 3ds im not sure if its out but its on the PS3 as download...i haven't checked in awhile but i know for sure the playstation network will be releasing the original okami game on the network to buy and install there could be a sequel for on the 3ds but i highly doubt it...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

KEEP. THREAD. ALIVE! *throws Cherry Bombs everywhere*

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    New Topics -

Well they're mostly all enemies...

-Headless Guardians - I think it's creepy that they have no heads...
    -Namahage. They looks creepy 0_0
    Nope. Though if there were (for like, the DS or 3DS) then I'd get that instead of X/Y.

I believe I've said quite a few times: Ninetails is my favorite boss. You get to run around, dodge stuff and chop tails off a kitsune. Best time ever. I mean, with all the people loving kitsunes and all...(CURSE YOU FENNEKIN ;_; )

But I also like the Lechku/Nechku fight because you get help from Shiranui

yes that is correct please guys please prevent from one liners and stay active for the club i really do love this club but the problem is once i post its hard to not double post...thanks for the new topics fluffyy....as for me the wierdest character i would say is the ones is mr and mrs orange its really creepy to me cuaz they have oranges on there heads XD no i haven't yet the latest sequel to okami was okamiden, which is already out hmmm for the funniest boss that i beat i really think was the one boss that you were inside the person XD eventhough it was really funny but it really gross >.< becuase come on your inside a person body XD
    Omgg, I love the boss where your in the Emperor's Belly (I think). That boss with 1000 blades was so awesome, LOL.. and I also liked after the battle, you get to move the emperor to some other place. Yeah, I haven't heard any thing about new Okami games other than Okamiden.... maybe its the end of Okami </3

But I'll be happy if they release an Okami game on 3DS or something..

Name: Sapphire Dragon
    Favorite Okami(den) Character: Shiranui, Yomigami
    Why you like Okami(den): The games (especially Okami HD) are absolutely and effortlessly stunning. I don't think I can find another game that has as much replay value and enjoyment as these.

Hi everyone! So glad to join this Okami club and I really, really love Okami. ^^ I even made the subreddit for Okami, actually. I play HD sometimes and am still enjoying it... I have all but maybe 4 or so trophies. Working on them!

Nice to meet you all <3

On topic:

Creepiest enemy is headless guardian, the Spider Queen and the disembodied spirits on Sunken Ship.

The newest remake for Okami is Okami HD- I think that may generate enough momentum for another game, hopefully with Platinum Games X3 (the company Clover Studio split off to)

My favorite battle is Dark Chibi tied with Lechku & Nechku. <3 Shiranui battle ~ <3
    Last edited by Sapphire Dragon; 23rd February 2013 at 2:57 AM.
        Spoiler:- Trading Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
    Why you like Okami(den): The games (especially Okami HD) are absolutely and effortlessly stunning. I don't think I can find another game that has as much replay value and enjoyment as these.

Hi everyone! So glad to join this Okami club and I really, really love Okami. ^^ I even made the subreddit for Okami, actually. I play HD sometimes and am still enjoying it... I have all but maybe 4 or so trophies. Working on them!

Nice to meet you all <3
    Welcome to the club yay Shiranui lover ! Be sure not to make one-liners and have fun!

Omgg, I love the boss where your in the Emperor's Belly (I think). That boss with 1000 blades was so awesome
    Was that Blight or Crimson Helm? Can't remember >.< But I thought it was cool that you have to slow down time to even get to them...

Also about moving the Emperor...I think he gives you the Fire or Water plate...or both. But I like walking on liquids, so I'll just leave it at that.

Omgg, I love the boss where your in the Emperor's Belly (I think). That boss with 1000 blades was so awesome, LOL.. and I also liked after the battle, you get to move the emperor to some other place. Yeah, I haven't heard any thing about new Okami games other than Okamiden.... maybe its the end of Okami </3

But I'll be happy if they release an Okami game on 3DS or something..
    hahaha i really didn't like though cuaz i thought it was so gross in a belly >.< but yeah there wasn't any new release that i know of but sure of the ps3 download...also welcome sapphire dragon and that blue is really bright XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Welcome to the club yay Shiranui lover ! Be sure not to make one-liners and have fun!
    Was that Blight or Crimson Helm? Can't remember >.< But I thought it was cool that you have to slow down time to even get to them...
    Also about moving the Emperor...I think he gives you the Fire or Water plate...or both. But I like walking on liquids, so I'll just leave it at that.
    Thank you ^^ XD And yes, I am indeed a Shiranui lover <3 Yomigami is pretty tied though.

The Emperor gives you the Water Plate, you get the Fire Plate earlier from some other place.

hahaha i really didn't like though cuaz i thought it was so gross in a belly >.< but yeah there wasn't any new release that i know of but sure of the ps3 download...also welcome sapphire dragon and that blue is really bright XD
    XD Thanks! And my bad, I know some skins make blue a bit hard on the eyes, is this one better? :x
        Spoiler:- Trading Info:

Thank you ^^ XD And yes, I am indeed a Shiranui lover <3 Yomigami is pretty tied though.

The Emperor gives you the Water Plate, you get the Fire Plate earlier from some other place.

XD Thanks! And my bad, I know some skins make blue a bit hard on the eyes, is this one better? :x
    no problem and not really XD its still pretty bright XD but anyway im gunna avertise this club a bit more again cuaz we need more activity and members...so ill be linking it to the club for this new banner i made for myself for the club...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

no problem and not really XD its still pretty bright XD but anyway im gunna avertise this club a bit more again cuaz we need more activity and members...so ill be linking it to the club for this new banner i made for myself for the club...
    Awesome banner, it looks so good !

Nice to meet you all <3

On topic:

Creepiest enemy is headless guardian, the Spider Queen and the disembodied spirits on Sunken Ship.

The newest remake for Okami is Okami HD- I think that may generate enough momentum for another game, hopefully with Platinum Games X3 (the company Clover Studio split off to)

My favorite battle is Dark Chibi tied with Lechku & Nechku. <3 Shiranui battle ~ <3
    Hey, welcome to the club! glad to have you here! And yeah, I found some parts of the game really FREAKY, sometimes it made my heart jump a little. For example, the ship part, where the ghosts all come up and the spider queen, jesus.. the eyes were scary.

It was Blight I think, pretty sure it was him. Eh, I thought it was kinda gross that you went inside in him, but it was cool when you shrinked into a midget xP

hahaha i really didn't like though cuaz i thought it was so gross in a belly >.<
    Wasn't that a level? Well I never really understood that stage/level...I mean, the stomach part I can understand (no explanation on the falling-into-the-"water"-gets-you-killed thing either... :x), but what are you standing on? Ammy's literally standing on a purple thing in the middle of acid. Burnt feet?

That gijinka :3

Well I think we finally got some life into this place Next missions: Get more life and get Snape back in here

Wasn't that a level? Well I never really understood that stage/level...I mean, the stomach part I can understand (no explanation on the falling-into-the-"water"-gets-you-killed thing either... :x), but what are you standing on? Ammy's literally standing on a purple thing in the middle of acid. Burnt feet?

That gijinka :3

Well I think we finally got some life into this place Next missions: Get more life and get Snape back in here
    lol yeah i thought that gijinka was pretty of Amaterasu ^_^ and im here for you frost ready to take care of the club so if you need me to do anything for you i can...yeah you had to go inside and kill that demon that made him sick...that stage was gross >.< also was it just me that demon was hard if i remember correctly 0_0 its been awhile...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Eh, I thought it was kinda gross that you went inside in him, but it was cool when you shrinked into a midget xP
    And Issun was waving his needle and all X) I did like that you got hit by a hammer to shrink...Also I was kinda paranoid in that part where you had to dodge feet XD But also kinda excited cause I wanted to jump on the foot and "hitchhike" and see where that got me...

yeah you had to go inside and kill that demon that made him sick...that stage was gross >.< also was it just me that demon was hard if i remember correctly 0_0 its been awhile...
    That stage was gross and made my nerves shot. I was so scared of falling into stomach acid cause in school I just learned what that guck does to food...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast