Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Okami/Okamiden Club

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    And Issun was waving his needle and all X) I did like that you got hit by a hammer to shrink...Also I was kinda paranoid in that part where you had to dodge feet XD But also kinda excited cause I wanted to jump on the foot and "hitchhike" and see where that got me...

That stage was gross and made my nerves shot. I was so scared of falling into stomach acid cause in school I just learned what that guck does to food...
    Lool, I also loved that part where you had to dodge the feet and stuff. And that you could see Issun up close, he looks interesting xP
    And the part where you had to go to reach the emperor was kinda hard.. there were spiders everywhere I think >_<!

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Lool, I also loved that part where you had to dodge the feet and stuff. And that you could see Issun up close, he looks interesting xP
    And the part where you had to go to reach the emperor was kinda hard.. there were spiders everywhere I think >_<!
    i don't remember spiders? like i said its been awhile i should pop in the game and replay the game on my ps2...

edit: i found a youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uTr0jtJE04

Alright then, I see about the blue being bright D: I won't keep coloring my posts here, so it's all good. ^^

As for the emperor thing, there were a lot of Blocking Spiders that you basically had to use Veil of Mist constantly on after you learned it.
        Spoiler:- Trading Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
    Alright then, I see about the blue being bright D: I won't keep coloring my posts here, so it's all good. ^^

As for the emperor thing, there were a lot of Blocking Spiders that you basically had to use Veil of Mist constantly on after you learned it.
    thanks much better and check out my video i posed from youtube i found it i just searched it on youtube...like i said its been awhile since i played the game...

edit: also guys check out the other video its the battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdGIikFgvGE
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd February 2013 at 5:44 AM.

I think that's pretty much my only complaint about Okami. That there are a lot of spiders.

Also Eevee that ground during the fight always confused me...I thought it was like quicksand, sucking you into the center...

I think that's pretty much my only complaint about Okami. That there are a lot of spiders.

Also Eevee that ground during the fight always confused me...I thought it was like quicksand, sucking you into the center...
    hahahahahaha yeah and when i watched those spider are so easy...

So, if you guys wanted to see a true Okami sequel (following Amaterasu), what would you want to see in it? : o

So, if you guys wanted to see a true Okami sequel (following Amaterasu), what would you want to see in it? : o
    Please try not to make one-liners, even if it's a topic. I'd hate for this club to die ;^;

I think we should keep doing the Stray Beads...but maybe not have to start a new game with it. I like infinite life and ink...

Also, introduce new Brush Gods! Make us be able to fly for a few seconds, maybe. Flying is good! Give us the power to control earthquakes, or something.

frost that is not a one liner lol he giving a topic and a one liner is this...

hi
    but do try to type more then one sentence though...

as for the true okami sequel...well im not sure to be honest i really don't see it going on anymore...its a great game but i really don't see a point of making a sequel...

Please try not to make one-liners, even if it's a topic. I'd hate for this club to die ;^;

I think we should keep doing the Stray Beads...but maybe not have to start a new game with it. I like infinite life and ink...

Also, introduce new Brush Gods! Make us be able to fly for a few seconds, maybe. Flying is good! Give us the power to control earthquakes, or something.
    Sorry about that >< I won't do that again, I went to read more about this rule just now and didn't know it had been that much of a problem D:

Yeah, I agree with the Stray Beads. I think those Brush Gods sound awesome too. I was thinking about new areas like the Celestial Plain, the Moon, and some kind of spiritual realm. So instead of the main story being in Nippon, it would be on the Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post

as for the true okami sequel...well im not sure to be honest i really don't see it going on anymore...its a great game but i really don't see a point of making a sequel...
    *she, and Yeah, it wasn't just a couple words, but they don't want even just single sentences either anymore, so yeah :/

I think it would be a good point to make one with the original creators, there were a lot of holes in the plot that obviously were leading up to something else (Celestial Plain, Kaguya's traveling back to the moon, etc) not to mention the story director Hideki Kamiya has said he wouldn't mind making another one if he had the chance... and on top of all that, the very last song in the official Okami OST is called "Looking Forward to the Next One"

So I think they really were planning to, but alas

I just hope for one.. but yeah, as you said. There would be no point, because theres Okamiden. MEH, there's not much Okami lovers around here, it such a great game xP
    Anyways, I've made something for the club.. I'm at my noobie times when making stuff.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/2mcvi3o.jpg[/IMG]

Even though there's Okamiden, it's not really truly canon, as the original creators of Okami had nothing to do with it... The only person who returned for it was the one who composed Okami's music. So, I think there could be room for a sequel from the original creators, if Capcom and Platinum Games worked together.

That is an adorable mini club banner! Very cute ^^

I just hope for one.. but yeah, as you said. There would be no point, because theres Okamiden. MEH, there's not much Okami lovers around here, it such a great game xP
    Anyways, I've made something for the club.. I'm at my noobie times when making stuff.

Where'd you get that sprite? 0-0
    It's awesome, I'll put it in the OP

If Capcom and Clover Studio start working together then I am buying whatever game they make. It'd be epic.

I think there was also an option in Okami that let you watch what it was originally like...It's first stage was realistic, its second had the disk/mirror shooting beams of light at enemies instead of whacking them. I think it'd be cool if you could play it like that, but there's always the Karmic Transformer for the realistic wolf. Thoughts about the two?

that looks extremely cute and i like the sprite ^_^ i think frost needs to add that to the front and like you said okamiden is the new sequel of the original okami games so yeah it would be hard to make a new game...also i agree not many people like okami i personally love capcom games as you can see in my sig its resident evil...sorry for the random off topic a little bit...will not happen again...

Even though there's Okamiden, it's not really truly canon, as the original creators of Okami had nothing to do with it... The only person who returned for it was the one who composed Okami's music. So, I think there could be room for a sequel from the original creators, if Capcom and Platinum Games worked together.

That is an adorable mini club banner! Very cute ^^
    I just hope they make one... for the fans.

Where'd you get that sprite? 0-0
    It's awesome, I'll put it in the OP

If Capcom and Clover Studio start working together then I am buying whatever game they make. It'd be epic.

I think there was also an option in Okami that let you watch what it was originally like...It's first stage was realistic, its second had the disk/mirror shooting beams of light at enemies instead of whacking them. I think it'd be cool if you could play it like that, but there's always the Karmic Transformer for the realistic wolf. Thoughts about the two?
    Same, lol. Im making buying whatever they make... as long as they are good games. Anyways, I found the sprite in Google, I was scrolling down and I found it. I never got the Karmic Transformer, I didn't even know about it till now..... well I was young when I first played it xP.

It would be hard for me not to get killed in less than 4 deaths.. but they have pretty cool items you can get if you complete them !

edit; Lol, glad you guys like it!

Hi guys! I haven't played Okami in a while but I still listen to the soundtrack a lot during my free time. Still trying to get Okamiden but I'm tight on money right now.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

Um, this club had five days before death, so um...0_0 Revive?

It would be hard for me not to get killed in less than 4 deaths.. but they have pretty cool items you can get if you complete them !
    That would be a challenge, yes. Getting through the game itself is a challenge, and I've seen people do it without dying even once, and it's describable in one word: hard. Okami isn't exactly what you would call easy, it's not Kirby 64. I have no idea if you can get the transformers in New Game+, with the Stray Bead Necklace. Then again, it'd probably be easier to just to try not to die, as the beads can make you die. Though I imagine it'd be easier with infinite life and ink.

Um, this club had five days before death, so um...0_0 Revive?

That would be a challenge, yes. Getting through the game itself is a challenge, and I've seen people do it without dying even once, and it's describable in one word: hard. Okami isn't exactly what you would call easy, it's not Kirby 64. I have no idea if you can get the transformers in New Game+, with the Stray Bead Necklace. Then again, it'd probably be easier to just to try not to die, as the beads can make you die. Though I imagine it'd be easier with infinite life and ink.
    well im not sure if anywayone knows this topic but i do play marvel vs capcom 3 and amaterasu is in there she a pretty broken caracter in that game love playing with her ^_^ i currently lost my okami den its in my pokemon ds case and can't find it

Ahh, I have played those kewl battling games, I think in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.. Yami is in there as one of the final bosses. Lool, just like in Okami, he has a few transformations and such. If you're challenging yourself and doing it on "Hard", I think he's quite hard and challenging.

I'm not really a fan of those fighting games, yet again I just see my brothers play it xD

I've been loving my downloaded version of Okami on the PS3.

I know I haven't been here in a looong time, let's try and keep it alive. No one wants to have to beg a mod to revive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post

I know I haven't been here in a looong time, let's try and keep it alive. No one wants to have to beg a mod to revive it.
    yeah that is true and i failed to play okami in awhile just been so busy and lazy to pull out my ps2 to play it. Also yeah i do own alot of fighting games cuaz i play them i just thought to bring up ami cuaz she in there ^_^

Hi guys! I currently beat Okami 100% for a second time and I made that last Devil Trial Gate in Kamui look easy! So many Exocism Slips and Vengence Slips I bought to make it easier.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

Yessssss, this is what we need. If this thread gained maybe two or three posts everyday then it will live.

well im not sure if anywayone knows this topic but i do play marvel vs capcom 3 and amaterasu is in there she a pretty broken caracter in that game love playing with her ^_^ i currently lost my okami den its in my pokemon ds case and can't find it
    Ah, not a big fan of fighting games personally, but I like broken characters. They're fun.

Ahh, I have played those kewl battling games, I think in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.. Yami is in there as one of the final bosses. Lool, just like in Okami, he has a few transformations and such. If you're challenging yourself and doing it on "Hard", I think he's quite hard and challenging.

I'm not really a fan of those fighting games, yet again I just see my brothers play it xD
    Oh man, Yami. Yami is an awesome boss, he looks cool in all his forms, and I hate him for taking my brush powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post

This. This club is too awesome to die. At least, the subject of this club is too awesome, so the club can't die.

@EeveeSoulSilver: Yeah slips can help a lot. Useful. I used to waste all my Yen on slips...xP

Do you prefer the beads or the swords/blades? (weapons)

Do you prefer the beads or the swords/blades? (weapons)
    Oooh that's a toughy, they both have things bout them that I like, but for sheer aesthetics I would go with the beads, you can get swords in a game any day. Maybe not as beautiful, but you get my point.

I like the beads better. I mean, it looks awesome when all the beads whip out and go through the enemy (go through <_< >_>). I've also seen someone get a 100+ combo with the beads, it helps build god...god something. It's a level or something, you get it by doing combos. Godhood?

Anyway, the swords are just alright. It's crazy powerful, but takes too long to "charge", imo.

And I like ice better than electricity. Only slightly. Though I find the mirrors most useful, even if I don't need the fire now that I can just draw the infinity symbol.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast