Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Halo Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Being able to use specializations at SR-50 onwards, no?
    I know about that now, but not at the time of posting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    I know about that now, but not at the time of posting that.
    No worries! I'm SR-54 and picked Engineer first (I'm from the UK, so we got most specializations late). Rogue and Salker got released this week so I'll pick Rogue next. Would appeal to me the most ATM.

Y'all wanna know a glitch? How to shoot a spartan laser without charging.

Go on forge, lay down a trait Zone, pause, go to trait zones, trait zone Alpha, weapons and damage, bottomless clip, then get a spartan laser, shoot all of the rounds OUTSIDE of the Zone, the. Walk into it the zone and start shooting, you can use the rail hi on this to, but the rail gun just shows little green bursts at the end of the gun, no damage. But splaser works. Haven't tried any other guns though. Enjoy!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    That's awesome, I could see how Halo would be a great movie, but..
    No! I don't have Internet, so the new 720 would be useless. I would be afraid that they start releasing the games only for 720.
    I really think it was a bad idea to make where it runs only if connected to Internet. But I could see why they did that, almost everyone in America has wifi/Internet.

Hopefully my grandma will be able to be talked into getting wifi. I need a way to level up faster.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    I don't have Internet
    So how are you on Serebii?

I think he means XBox Live. Or maybe he's stealing WiFi from his neighbors like I am.

Just about finished with Lv 69 and onto my 3rd specialization

Thinking I'm going to go with Rogue, but not positive.

Heart of the Lion

That stuff about the 720 needing internet to function is only speculation. Just saying, but anyway I'm doing a LASO run of an undecided Halo game sometime soon if anybody is interested
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    I think he means XBox Live. Or maybe he's stealing WiFi from his neighbors like I am.
    Nope! I'm on my phone. I have Internet on my phone. 10 gb a month b!tches.

Nope! I'm on my phone. I have Internet on my phone. 10 gb a month b!tches.
    Well aren't we rich? Meh. Whatever. I'm on an iPad, what do I care.

Do you have the Waypoint app? If so, have you had trouble with starting it?

Do you have the Waypoint app? If so, have you had trouble with starting it?
    I don't know about Waypoint, but in general, I've been having bad connection issues. :X Its not me, because when I join a party of five people (my friends) the conneciton is fine. Yet spartan ops and war games has been signifgantly laggy as of late, its pushing me towards Call of duty because at least I can get a fluid game :X

I guess I'm jsut having terrible luck. I'll try again when I get home.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Hey, has anyone heard about the new game Bungie just made to try and do better than Halo? It's called Destiny and looks like what happens if Skyrim and Halo had a baby. I just watched a trailer for it and holy freaking god is it amazing.

Hey, has anyone heard about the new game Bungie just made to try and do better than Halo? It's called Destiny and looks like what happens if Skyrim and Halo had a baby. I just watched a trailer for it and holy freaking god is it amazing.
    Huh. I like Halo. And I like skylin! :O
    Lol. Maybe I'll get enough money for my birthday to get it.... Which is today! > one whole day to be a dick. And I have an excuse! Lol
    I'll look it up, and seems interesting.

Huh. I like Halo. And I like skylin! :O
    Lol. Maybe I'll get enough money for my birthday to get it.... Which is today! > one whole day to be a dick. And I have an excuse! Lol
    I'll look it up, and seems interesting.
    OH MY GOD YOU'RE BIRTHDAY IS AFTER MINE. Lol.

But yeah. Apperently it is confirmed for the PS4 and hopefully will be out for the 720. From the looks of it, it's a first person shooter where you're defending what's left of humanity from ruthless aliens with the entire game centered around a mysterious round space object. Seems like a bit of a stretch for Bungie, but Im sure that they can pull it off.

Personally think Destiny should have it's own thread since it's not really Halo.

On topic the Majestic Map Pack is fantastic - finally three good close quarters maps for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    Personally think Destiny should have it's own thread since it's not really Halo.

On topic the Majestic Map Pack is fantastic - finally three good close quarters maps for the game.

Yeah but not much is known yet to actually have a thread I think.

But I havnt gotten any new map packs. so sad.
    I have been working on some forge maps though.

It's a small area, only weapons are energy swords. Bunch of small corners. Like a maze, so you got to be ready.
    I suck at it since I have the slowest reactions ever.

But I havnt gotten any new map packs. so sad.
    I have been working on some forge maps though.

It's a small area, only weapons are energy swords. Bunch of small corners. Like a maze, so you got to be ready.
    I suck at it since I have the slowest reactions ever.
    I'm terrible at close quarters combat. My main fighting technique is to toss grenades and get a lucky stick than try to smash the other guy with my gun. I at least have a chance if I can pop a few head shots with a BR, DMR, or Carbine, but I still suck a face to face battles.

Finally achieved Assistant Mastery commendation. Been looking forward to using the Sun Spot visor and it looks damn good. Now to get Splatter Mastery and the Verdant visor. 34 more splatters to go.

Heart of the Lion

Other games have had threads before their release.

I can understand not having the map packs - I only have them cause I bought the collector's edition of Halo 4.

Heh I tend to go with a medium range style.

Yeah, I'm more of a medium range. Like if I had Internet I might've probably gotten some accommodations with the DMR. I love it.
    But I'm just trying to see if I can better my skill in other ways. Like I need to work on sniping. I'm terrible unless they want to stand still.
    Me and my cousins made a map with some bases, just for fun, I put base shields on, and they put some on, but we put it where they regenerate almost automatically but slow enough to get inside, but when my shields are disable, they won't regenerate for a long time.

But I'll figure it out. I love running over people with "Warty" is what I call the Rocket hog. I always have him.

To tell the truth, I use to be huge at melee. I could melee my way out of any situation. Heaven forbid if I got my hands on the Energy Sword. The Black Eye skull was merely a joke to me.
    However, now the the enemy AI are stronger, and my oppenants much better at spraying me down. Needless to say, I am no longer as close quarters as I use to be. Having played the series for some time, I can say this: the series favors players who calmly stand behind cover and seek out vantage points, rather than players who rush into combat. Multiplayer is no longer for the novice.

Well the promised first 3 map packs are out along with the first season of Spartan Ops. With all the initial pre-promised extra contention released along how do you feel Halo 4 did?

I think they've done quite well and that there's definitely been signs 343's been paying attention to the community in regards to the size of the maps, want for a competitive ranking system and weapon balancing issues.

I wouldn't have a clue. Since I DON'T HAVE INTERNET. GRANDMA. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH EASIER IT WOULD BE FOR YOU TO GET INTERNET. I WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT OF YOUR HAIR A LOT.
    I need ideas how to talk my grandma into getting us Internet

I wouldn't have a clue. Since I DON'T HAVE INTERNET. GRANDMA. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH EASIER IT WOULD BE FOR YOU TO GET INTERNET. I WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT OF YOUR HAIR A LOT.
    When I first read that I read it as "I would probably take your hair out more a lot." I'm sorry. XD

Also, what do you guys think of the weapon balancing? I personally cannot wait until the BR and Carbine are better, but I really don't want them to screw up my AR. D;

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast