Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Okay, for some odd reason i thought Didact was the ship. *facepalm*

And i agree, barely saw him, and killed, waay to easy.     Spoiler:- :
        Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Assuming you're referring to Hallsey, did you completely miss the prologue in campaign?
    Yes...

maybe I should clarify. I understand that she is a war criminal, but when and how did she suddenly become a war criminal ._....

Yes the crimes she did were horrible, and should not be allowed. But I'm asking when this happened because I've seen people talk about it like they know when >3>...Am I missing something from a book?
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    Yes...

maybe I should clarify. I understand that she is a war criminal, but when and how did she suddenly become a war criminal ._....

Yes the crimes she did were horrible, and should not be allowed. But I'm asking when this happened because I've seen people talk about it like they know when >3>...Am I missing something from a book?
    Check Glasslands for answers. Halsey was arrested for stealing Kelly. "Stealing valuable military assets" And various other charges.

Im having so much fun with the gravity wells thing haha. Makes it very interesting when playing grifball... Which reminds me, i made a map oo forge for grifball, put the grifball plate on like a pyramid of 1x1 blocks, then the goals on 2 diagonal bridges, and 2 small diagonal bridges. With steps going up to them. Holy Sh*t talk about hard. me and my brother agaisnt our neighbours, took almost an hour for our team to make 5 points, but then again we just liked to run up and assassinate. And i got a question, whats the "commendations?" like You unlock armor if you master and accomendation, like Assassinate Master. Which is like 1K Assassins?
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191

There's a petition for the White House to put a statue of Master Chief on their lawn. I'm not even making this up.

http://petitions.whitehouse.gov/peti...house/SlnRCpqH

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    There's a petition for the White House to put a statue of Master Chief on their lawn. I'm not even making this up.

http://petitions.whitehouse.gov/peti...house/SlnRCpqH
    Thats pretty epic. XD Think we should create an account and sign it? hmm....

Thats pretty epic. XD Think we should create an account and sign it? hmm....
    I already did. I can't believe that someone did this. They have my respect.

I already did. I can't believe that someone did this. They have my respect.
    I can't believe it either. I stand behind them on this. Ill sign tomorrow.

Just started campaign on legendary... Holy ****. Im a hardcore casual gamer, so I play alot when I have time. But Dang, reach is,a walk in the park compared to this
    I know I sound like a noob. Lol but, do you get Master chiefs armor if you beat it with co-op?

You don't have to do it in Co-op.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

I think this might be too early, but what does everyone think that Halo 5 might have in store?

Spoiler:- Thoughts:

There is a confirmed Halo 5 and 6. This is the Reclaimer Trilogy. But anyway that would be cool but they could still kill her off. When Master Cheif fights the final battle with the Didact (given he isn't dead). Wouldn't she die when his armor would break if it broke.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    There is a confirmed Halo 5 and 6. This is the Reclaimer Trilogy. But anyway that would be cool but they could still kill her off. When Master Cheif fights the final battle with the Didact (given he isn't dead). Wouldn't she die when his armor would break if it broke.
    I'm not sure (I'll have to check his Halopedia page) but I think that the Didact is actually infused with armor. Not to mention, Forunner armor is much different than the Chief's. It allows one to reach virtual immunity (I think) and other really cool things. But for the most part, Cortana cannot be dead. Not that easily.

And yes, I know they confirmed 5 and 6. I can read, can't I? I'm just wondering what might happen in 5. No doubt there are allusions in the books. For example, I think that in either Primordium or Cryptum the talk about the Composer.

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    You don't have to do it in Co-op.
    really?! -.- I already knew that. I meant if you play in co-op do u still get the armor.?

;_;...getting disconnected from xbox live right as the Gagillion elites drop down in the 3rd episode of the new episoes AIN'T FUN. ;__________;....That was just mean. I just got disconnected, and suddenly had to fight all of those guys by myself...;-;
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

;_;...getting disconnected from xbox live right as the Gagillion elites drop down in the 3rd episode of the new episoes AIN'T FUN. ;__________;....That was just mean. I just got disconnected, and suddenly had to fight all of those guys by myself...;-;
    Wait, you don't need Live to do Spartan Ops?

Apparently you do! Just to play at least. Gah, I wish my grandpa knew how important the internet is. so I could get Xbox live then. Then they wouldn't have to worry about my internet bill on my phone. Im always on here, and looking for new games.

really?! -.- I already knew that. I meant if you play in co-op do u still get the armor.?
    I have seen people who don't have the Lone Wolf achievement who do have the Mark VI armour, so I'm going to say you can get it in co-op.

I'm so happy Episode 5 of Spartan Ops is out next week, I can finally get my 1000/1000... For like a week before DLC is released.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Wait, you don't need Live to do Spartan Ops?
    You do need it technically...but if you get kicked from xbox live, you can still finish that fight. AND you get all of the achievements yourself...I got 5900 points or so. When I usually get 4000. Yet i seriously just would of prefered to do it with other people... >3>...it took me 3 times as long as it probably would with others. ****ing elites with energy swords and fuel rods X.X....
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

You do need it technically...but if you get kicked from xbox live, you can still finish that fight. AND you get all of the achievements yourself...I got 5900 points or so. When I usually get 4000. Yet i seriously just would of prefered to do it with other people... >3>...it took me 3 times as long as it probably would with others. ****ing elites with energy swords and fuel rods X.X....
    That's pretty much all you see on Legendary, fuel rods, fuel rods errywhere. 343 seem to have gotten lazy in the last two Spartan Ops though, they just seem like they want to throw wave after wave of enemies at you, which makes me wonder why they left out Firefight mode.
    My Anime List

I know! I kinda wish they left the game types and firefights alone. I enjoyed firefight. 343 did do good, but there are exceptions I wish Bungie wouldve have stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    That's pretty much all you see on Legendary, fuel rods, fuel rods errywhere. 343 seem to have gotten lazy in the last two Spartan Ops though, they just seem like they want to throw wave after wave of enemies at you, which makes me wonder why they left out Firefight mode.
    I do have to agree on that matter. There's no way that the Covenant army has access to an infinte stash of Fuel Rod cannons. And they don't just hand out Energy Swords. 343 is just lazy.

I do have to agree on that matter. There's no way that the Covenant army has access to an infinte stash of Fuel Rod cannons. And they don't just hand out Energy Swords. 343 is just lazy.
    I always felt like legendary was un-realistic though x.x....I'd swear that the marines had more health then me all the time. I'm a spartan damnit ._....
    yes i have regenerating shields, but they go down quicker and I die quicker then most marines I've seen. >3>...Either that, or I'm getting everything in the fight, and they're getting nothing. Point and case, I think it was purposely overpowered during legendary...xD

I feel like heroic is difficulty that counts as canon...Its hardish, yet you don't just die like that. I feel like a spartan, yet no plot armor. lol
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I always felt like legendary was un-realistic though x.x....I'd swear that the marines had more health then me all the time. I'm a spartan damnit ._....
    yes i have regenerating shields, but they go down quicker and I die quicker then most marines I've seen. >3>...Either that, or I'm getting everything in the fight, and they're getting nothing. Point and case, I think it was purposely overpowered during legendary...xD

I feel like heroic is difficulty that counts as canon...Its hardish, yet you don't just die like that. I feel like a spartan, yet no plot armor. lol
    Well, they do say that this is the way Halo should be played. Lol

Remember the marines on the Pillar of Autumn when you shot the Keyes? If the UNSC deployed some of them, they wouldn't be losing as badly. I'm still kinda confused about how Johnson survived the flood too. I mean. I get that it was genetic modification, but wouldn't he die of loss of blood when the Infection Forms hit him?

Have you played 4 on Legendary, or did you not pay attention to any Marines? They all died on me within seconds of encountering any enemies.

Heroic is a walk in the park, completed it on Heroic after Legendary to get the campaign based achievements and didn't come close to dying.
    My Anime List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast