Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    -Spatan Ops. Why can I not select spawn points like in Firefight? This is a pretty big one. Mostly because the game spawns you where it pleases which can result in spawn-kill after spawn-kill on the tougher difficulty settings. That's frustrating and plain bad design.
    Playing Spartan Ops with a couple of friends, one of us got spawned inside a pillar that was in the map and couldn't get out, and then as the other three died one by one we all spawned on him, also stuck inside the pillar. Oh how convenient being able to select your spawn point would have been.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Playing Spartan Ops with a couple of friends, one of us got spawned inside a pillar that was in the map and couldn't get out, and then as the other three died one by one we all spawned on him, also stuck inside the pillar. Oh how convenient being able to select your spawn point would have been.
    I'm sorry, I laughed. What map was it?

I'm sorry, I laughed. What map was it?
    Name escapes me, the map you play twice in a row in Ep 5.
    My Anime List

...that happened to me not to long ago. ._.... we all spawned on the guy trying to glitch himself into the wall (which he did.)...and we couldn't get out, so I just threw my plasma grenade on the ground around the same time as the others...wait. How did we get out of that? o.O I don't even know how one person managed to get out...Maybe he knew the way out. XD It was on the last level of the latest spartan ops mission.

I have a mild complaint...I like the soundtrack quite a lot to be honest. Asendency, Arrival, revival, and 117 are all really nice sounding tunes. And yet...I only ever heard Revival and 117. Revival was used fine during the level with the didact awakening...and 117 was excellent in the background of the of the broadsword fight. But everything else...was so low volume. I literally didn't even hear ascendency during my first playthrough, and it was such a cool track D;...

Oh and let me tell you about Arrival D;...I LOVE that piece, yet when its used...Its so...low volume for me. I could barely hear it during fights...It got me pumping only when I stood still, if I was moving (IE, fighting the Prometheans), I could barely hear it...If I was them, I would raised the volume on most of the time when the tracks played. >3>...One of my favorite moments from reach was in the first mission, where the elite jumps out at you, and that theme just starts blasting, emphasizing the awesomeness of that scene. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hCAK...0C043&index=11 this music, around 20 seconds into it you hear the sound, maybe you'll even have the scene in your head.) The music even contiuned on into the fight when jorge closed the door. Why couldn't asendeny be volume-upped? I can barely hear the tracks most of the time...I wanted to hear asendency louder then what they gave me. I finally heard in game I beleive in spartan ops, and then found it in the campaign after doing it again >3>...

But anyway, that was a nitpick of mine...lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Any reason why I can't seem to get more than 2981 exp per match? I don't get it.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Any reason why I can't seem to get more than 2981 exp per match? I don't get it.
    No idea. But i did here of a glitch that theres a exp "cap" glitch. It either lets you earn a certain amount of experience ever match, or only lets you earn so muh experience everyday. Search that and see if its like that. ???
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

I'm going to assume you mean Spartan Ops since I always seem to get roughly 2800 exp in each episode, that was until episode 5 however when I started getting 5000+.
    My Anime List

-Subtitles. I want them in Spartan Ops episodes. Am I missing an option somewhere because I sure as hell can't find it. It's in the Campaign cutscenes so it should be in this.
    Spartan Ops Episodes does have subtitles. Seen 'em for myself.

As for the EXP things, 2981 EXPs per War Games can be doubled if you entered the MTN Dew bottle cap codes, same with 5950 EXPs to be doubled for Spartan Ops Chapter. That depends on how well or how long you played each War/Chapters.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze SnS View Post
    Spartan Ops Episodes does have subtitles. Seen 'em for myself.
    Just to be clear, I don't mean during gameplay. I mean the CGI cutscenes with Halsey and the Spartans and such. If you have subtitles on them please let me know where you found them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=5t9LD3neBi8#!

I was like
    YES
    when I saw this.

and like the top comment says

"Its all fun and games until the electric bill comes in."

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

So apparently people are getting the Crimson map pack for free even if they haven't purchased it. In other news Halo 4 is confirmed for having the most pointless Limited Edition ever.

How? I got the Limited Edition but the fact that we got the map pack for free is part of what made that edition special.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

So apparently people are getting the Crimson map pack for free even if they haven't purchased it. In other news Halo 4 is confirmed for having the most pointless Limited Edition ever.
    On the flip side, people who had the War Games Map Pass were getting charged for the DLC.

And Halo 4 has another buggy achievement, 343 just can't seem to get then right.
    My Anime List

Anyone else notice how quick weapons de-spawn? Kinda sucks when you die right after getting and ordnance weapon, only to go back to where you died and see it's no longer there. (And the opposing team didn't take it either)

I don't even call ordinance anymore, the amount of times it spawned nowhere near me was simply amazing.

On another note, got all the Crimson achievements, which means Halo 4 can go back on the completed list.
    My Anime List

I'm going to assume you mean Spartan Ops since I always seem to get roughly 2800 exp in each episode, that was until episode 5 however when I started getting 5000+.
    Spartan Ops gives me about 2800 exp consistently. Not higher or lower. War Games seems to have capped at 2981.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    No idea. But i did here of a glitch that theres a exp "cap" glitch. It either lets you earn a certain amount of experience ever match, or only lets you earn so muh experience everyday. Search that and see if its like that. ???
    I haven't played long enough in one day to reach that exp cap yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze SnS View Post
    As for the EXP things, 2981 EXPs per War Games can be doubled if you entered the MTN Dew bottle cap codes, same with 5950 EXPs to be doubled for Spartan Ops Chapter. That depends on how well or how long you played each War/Chapters.
    I've had some incredible games and some OK games, all of which have given me a max of 2981 exp. I know about MtN Dew rewards, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy into that to speed up my exp gain.

Anyone else notice how quick weapons de-spawn? Kinda sucks when you die right after getting and ordnance weapon, only to go back to where you died and see it's no longer there. (And the opposing team didn't take it either)
    Yes, and it's incredibly annoying. I've had weapons "de-spawn" on me in under 15 seconds before (die and respawn in the same place) and I have no idea what the point of that feature is.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

I don't even call ordinance anymore, the amount of times it spawned nowhere near me was simply amazing.

On another note, got all the Crimson achievements, which means Halo 4 can go back on the completed list.
    Really? All ordinance does for me is spawn around 10 feet in front of me maximum...I've never had any problem with ordinance, even with ordinance priority...perhaps its just a hiccup in the gameplay that I mention that I've experienced...

Halo 4 runs extremely fluently almost all the time...But there are some minor hiccups in gameplay that get annoying. I've once or twice glitched up and not have been holding anything in my hand when I switch to my plasma pistol...so I only have one weapon and can't switch.

Also...

Spartan Ops gives me about 2800 exp consistently. Not higher or lower. War Games seems to have capped at 2981.
    Are you playing by yourself? if so, thats your reason for the cap at 2800. While online I get up into the 5000's easily.
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 11th December 2012 at 6:19 PM.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Lack of bots kind of killed it for me.I have no interest in live for multiple reasons and I have no one else to play against.I did play the campaign,though and I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Lack of bots kind of killed it for me.I have no interest in live for multiple reasons and I have no one else to play against.I did play the campaign,though and I enjoyed it.
    Halo has never had bots. If you were expecting them you're playing the wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Really? All ordinance does for me is spawn around 10 feet in front of me maximum...I've never had any problem with ordinance, even with ordinance priority...perhaps its just a hiccup in the gameplay that I mention that I've experienced...
    Half the time I don't even get that green indicator telling me where my ordinance has landed, and try as I might I cannot for the life of me find it in my immediate area, a minute or so will pass and I will get the notification that my ordinance has been stolen.
    My Anime List

I know! This extremely pisses me off. I dont know how many times I raged after getting a ordinance drop, and quickly dieing after, then finding that all thats left is my body. Also, I never have trouble with Ordinance drops? Except on a certain map it seems to spawn on me and kill me
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

While the petition to a statue of the Master Chief on the White House lawn has unfortunately not been passed, the petition for a Death Star has in fact received enough signatures. You win some, you lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    While the petition to a statue of the Master Chief on the White House lawn has unfortunately not been passed, the petition for a Death Star has in fact received enough signatures. You win some, you lose some.
    Are you spouting nonsense or is this an actual thing?

Are you spouting nonsense or is this an actual thing?
    Both actually. There was a petition for a statue, but it didn't get enough signatures.

That sucks because that would've looked pretty awesome. But anyway I'm going to start a rune Halo 4's campaign on Legendary. Can't wait
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast