Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Discussion Thread

I pre-ordered my copy from Future Shop with a $20 off code from my friend. It came with a Steelbook or something like that and an armour skin code. Will be shipped by Tuesday or Wednesday. Excite!

Just 5 hours until the midnight launch here in Australia, which means an all nighter is about to be pulled.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I wish I could play right away. I might have to wait until Thursday/Friday. I just wanna play for hooours.

At least yall will get yalls, I have to wait till the weekend! And I still not 100 percent sure ill get it. I an so psyched, aaaaah! The anticipation is killing me
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Hunngaannggaaaaa I seriously cannot wait any longer. My friend is sleeping over tonight and we will be playing Reach all night until my Halo 4 copy arrives.

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Just 5 hours until the midnight launch here in Australia, which means an all nighter is about to be pulled.
    Jealous. I've got 5 hours left NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    At least yall will get yalls
    I am unsure of who this Yall fellow is, or why the act of him obtaining "yalls" is relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Odd choice of words to caption on top of the image seeing as retail employees have to wait even LONGER to play Halo 4.

2 hours, 45 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Jealous. I've got 5 hours left NOW.
    That wait is so worth it, the game has been amazing so far.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I am unsure of who this Yall fellow is, or why the act of him obtaining "yalls" is relevant.
    As a resident of Georgia I might be able to translate, but the lack of apostrophes baffles me as much as you.

And he thinks having to wait until the weekend to get it is torturous? What about those of us who have to wait even longer, until, say, Christmas?

Halo: Reach on Legendary was a walk in the park compared to this game, the Knights are especially frustrating.
    My Anime List

Haha, well it is! This is like one of the few games I actually look forward to. And let me rephrase. At least you guys will be getting your copy of Halo 4 when it comes out. Im sorry my "hickness" is to hard to understand.

Hmm... I wonder if some people could be racist to Hicks... <_< >_>

Anyways, why do you have to wait till Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Haha, well it is! This is like one of the few games I actually look forward to. And let me rephrase. At least you guys will be getting your copy of Halo 4 when it comes out. Im sorry my "hickness" is to hard to understand.

Hmm... I wonder if some people could be racist to Hicks... <_< >_>

Anyways, why do you have to wait till Christmas?
    I'm waiting til Christmas because money is tight around the house.

I know I seem really selfish, but I'm pissed that I got Release Day shipping from Amazon and I learned today that it wasn't shipped. I had a friend sleep over last night so we could prep and play some final Reach games before 4, but I guess not. :/ Besides, now I'm just thinking of what I would be doing right now if I had my copy.

I hope it's worth the wait, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip8003 View Post
    I know I seem really selfish, but I'm pissed that I got Release Day shipping from Amazon and I learned today that it wasn't shipped. I had a friend sleep over last night so we could prep and play some final Reach games before 4, but I guess not. :/ Besides, now I'm just thinking of what I would be doing right now if I had my copy.

I hope it's worth the wait, though.
    I just got it today, and yes, it is totally worth the wait.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Good. All I have seen from the campaign is the first cutscene, so I really want to play after that.

My friend has it, so I'll jus bug him at his house and play it there. He has Live too, so we'll probably do some epic co-op multiplayer.

~Stupid Question~ Do you have to have internet to get the camo and arctic armors? Cause if so, im screwd

I've been looking for a fourth Spartan Ops player for a while now, with no luck. Anybody here interested? We're all 13, so if you have a problem with that, you need not respond. We'll be playing ever Saturday and/or Sunday, and we're from Ireland, so you'd have to work your time around that.

Duuuuuuude I'd play with you but the whole time zone thing would be hard. I'm 13 too, so it would be perfect.

Beat the campaign tonight. Some things I enjoyed about it, others I didn't, but as a whole it was a very solid satisfying experience.

I was a little concerned before about the direction that multiplayer was taking but I played a single match tonight and had a lot of fun. Got 24 kills in my first game, 13 of which are thanks to the amazing new SAW weapon. I think I'm in love.

The SAW seems like a beast and looks like a ton of fun to play around with. :3

Just beat the campaign on Legendary, took longer than any previous Halo game, I quite enjoyed it.

A tip that helped me greatly against the Knights for anyone who needs help, don't be afraid to take some damage against them, if you just sit back and try to pick them off slowly you aren't going to get anywhere.

Spoiler:- Legendary Ending:
    My Anime List

I hate you guys. Haha. When I get it, i'll probably do what I normally do, play on the lowest level, then work my way up, mainly cause Im an achievements junkie, I aint got no idea why either. But oh well. :/ Ugh I can't wait till this weekend! :O D:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
        Spoiler:- Legendary Ending:
    Actually, I think that in the book The Flood (tie in with the first game) the Chief was actually completely out of his armor. He was described as looking very pale and that he feels naked without the armor. Also, on the Halopedia page, they have some pics of him during his augmentation that show him as a kid.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast