Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

Default The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life or experienced.

The scariest thing I have ever seen in my life was Paranormal Activity because it was so unatural and so realistic, I was paranoid for 2 days because of that movie and I found it hard to sleep. So people tell me the scariest thing you have ever seen!
    Last edited by HolyNova Lucario; 23rd June 2013 at 1:30 PM.

When my friend got stabbed in a fight.....

Exclamation

Say WHAT! you have got to be kidding!
    Last edited by HolyNova Lucario; 17th October 2012 at 9:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    When my friend got stabbed in a fight.....
    That's pretty bad , I am not entirely sure what's the scariest thing I've ever seen was probably.....ummm........hmmm...... Can't really remember, maybe when o was younger and I saw a wolf outside our house, I really like wolves and coyotes now

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Seeing someone have a seizure on a train. That was... disturbing.

A minor one happened this morning, when my iPhone just spazzed out all of a sudden and the screen turned to static until it just faded away into black then started flashing, while it was vibrating non-stop. It didn't stop for five minutes. It scared the living hell out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    A minor one happened this morning, when my iPhone just spazzed out all of a sudden and the screen turned to static until it just faded away into black then started flashing, while it was vibrating non-stop. It didn't stop for five minutes. It scared the living hell out of me.
    It's quite clearly possessed by a spirit, warning you of troubles to come. O, sacred iPhone.

Scary stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    It's quite clearly possessed by a spirit, warning you of troubles to come. O, sacred iPhone.

Scary stuff.
    Either that, or it was struck down by the sheer awesomeness of a certain official website of a certain video game.

I don't know why, but glitches and errors always freak me out. Even Blue Screens of Death make my heart go doubly fast.

9/11 was pretty scary when I was in 5th grade. Second would be the Rake, if it was real. (Not the garden tool rake, lol)
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Watching the heart monitor of a patient who was dying during my apprenticeship on cardiology. I didn't see her die in front of me, but saw her die on the monitor.
    It was basically, an extremely irregular beat, it didn't even look like a heartbeat but more like the heart was spasming. And a pulse over 250. Then the pulse dropped from 250 to 30. Then there was a straight line with some peaks now and then when the heart tried to do its work but just couldn't and then just a flat line without pulse.

So yeah, it was quite scary. All the alarm bells going off and one of the doctors, his assistant and a bunch of nurses rushing in the room didn't really help.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

When one of my friends was beaten so badly, his head cracked a little.

Gosh, I don't know... either my dead hamster sprawled out on the bottom of the cage, the remains of a house fire, 9/11, or paramedics lifting my friend's (unconscious?) mother onto a stretcher after a roll-over accident when I was twelve. Though it might've been when I got my head cut open, and I saw a lot of blood on my hand.

I consider myself rather lucky for not having seen a lot of scary things... or at least remembering any scary things.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

A lot of Japanese cartoons...

Wow, what I just said sounds like nothing when compared to what's been said above.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 17th October 2012 at 11:37 PM. Reason: read the posts above
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    A lot of Japanese cartoons...
    xD

I'm sorry, it's just......x'D
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    xD

I'm sorry, it's just......x'D
    The saddest part is the fact that I'm being serious.

Okay, let's try this again. I've been hit by a car before...but I never saw it coming.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

One of my friends passed out in the middle of class back in 8th grade.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    The saddest part is the fact that I'm being serious.
    I know. It was just funny to see that post. I know exactly what you're talking about, too...
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

I can't remember anything super-traumatic I've seen in my everyday life, but watching the crash footage of the Georgian luger who was killed the day before the Vancouver Olympics was pretty horrifying.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Final destination,and one time I played trumpet at a graduation and this one guy passed out in front of us and the assistants from the hospital were getting the strecher ready to take him away
    Last edited by Shayminslicker; 18th October 2012 at 12:50 AM.

I remember once, when I was 13, my mom was driving us back home from a trip to my aunt's. I was in the front seat next to the drivers's, on the motorway, when suddenly we drive past a dalmatian's dead corpse, sprawled in the very middle of the street, with some read around his head.

I wept all the way till home =(

Spoiler:- Credits:

I can't think of a particular scariest moment, but there was this one time when I spilled a fountain sized drink all over my computer station, and somehow, nothing got damaged, except the headphones.
    It's one of the worst mini heart attacks a person can have...
    Under Construction

WELL me and my friends like all the creepy stuff. I have alot but Im tired and one sorta comes to mind
    We were watching when a stranger calls (I was like 11 or 12 lol) and my one friend texted his friend to call and be all like the movie. when we saw the phone number was hidden (it was during the scene where she gets the call too lol) we started getting nervous. then I picked up. and it had to be someone breathing... happened three times.... then we started getting nervous. after the movie my friend said it was all a joke. ahhh good times. he could have gone so much farther with that lol

not so much seen as...been involved with...
    a girl was going to commit suicide and i had to talk her out of it...(the whole time i was thinking "if i even say one word wrong she could do it...and it would be my fault")
    imagine the pressure on me (and it took me 2 hours to convince her)
    i almost had a heart attack!
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

A post reminded me of this. A good several years ago, Mom had picked me up from school, and on the way home, we saw a fresh dead calico cat on the side of the road. We have a calico of our own, and she was going outside a lot at the time. So Mom pulled over to check the body, but it wasn't our cat.

Not entirely frightening, but the thought of losing a pet like that is scary on its own. That's why I worry every time our Ebeneezer doesn't show up after a certain period of time. But he's a smart cat, so I've been slowly trying to not dwell on it anymore.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

The first time my older brother had a seizure and every time thereafter. It's always a horrifying sight to see.

Also, when my other older brother did not get his pills for his Schizophrenia due to a power outage and had eventually...snapped. It was frightening having to see his sporadic behavior and not being able to predict what he was going to do next. I was honestly scared of him for around a month or two before he regained his normal personality.

Watching the walkthrough of Ao Oni. We shall never speak of this again O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox
    The first time my older brother had a seizure and every time thereafter. It's always a horrifying sight to see.

Also, when my other older brother did not get his pills for his Schizophrenia due to a power outage and had eventually...snapped. It was frightening having to see his sporadic behavior and not being able to predict what he was going to do next. I was honestly scared of him for around a month or two before he regained his normal personality
    Wow, really? That must have been terrifying for both you and your brother. Losing one's control over one's self sounds scary on its own, but watching or experiencing it happen, especially someone close to you, must be devastating.
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 18th October 2012 at 5:28 AM.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast