Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

Here comes Honey Boo boo!
    No, kidding. That's a hard question :/
    Maybe Slenderman after playing the game

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I was in third grade when this happened; I was playing outside the house with some toy cars when this lady drove up, opened her car door, and told me to get in. I sort of knew she was trying to kidnap me so I just ran inside. She drove off after that. That was scary when it happened. I could take her now though.

I used to get frequent night terrors when I was between 11 and 16. I'm sure some of you know what they are but for those who don't, essentially I would be in that weird state of almost-sleep when I would suddenly jolt awake mentally but be unable to move, breathe, or speak. This is called sleep paralysis and is basically the body staying asleep while the mind is awake. While unable to move, I would often have vivid hallucinations of dark figures with bright yellow or orange eyes like headlights walking around my room. If they began to approach me, that's when I would regain movement, and they would disappear. After they occurred I would be unable to sleep for several hours due to the adrenaline.

Other than these, the only thing that really shook me was Marble Hornets. For weeks after watching the series, I would see Slenderman out of the corner of my eye in all kinds of places. Obviously just an overactive imagination, but the way the videos are presented as being real just made me paranoid.

I've had a few of those night terrors too. Those are never fun.

We had a power cut about a year or so back at the warehouse I work at, only a few red lights and torches to be able to see . Bear in mind that my warehouse is about quarter of a mile
    squared, so it was pretty terrifying , I could have swore I was in Raccoon city if I hadn't know better.

Also I was down my local skate park and someone lost their temper with a skateboard , threw it and it smashed my friend in the head, he started throwing up blood, that was terrifying, although probably for a different reason.

(He's fine now though)

my friend made me watch the BME Pain Olympics... whatever you do, dont watch this!!!
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by -Espada- View Post
    my friend made me watch the BME Pain Olympics... whatever you do, dont watch this!!!
    Nope nope nope... *shudders*
    I do not know what that is nor do I care to find out...
    Last edited by Hydreigon6507; 29th November 2012 at 4:05 AM.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Arrrrrghhh! Not that scene! *cowers*
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

um...my friend crashing his bike in the middle of a 4-way intersection?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Ah.... this actually made me cringe so bad.. Heck I had even covered my eyes )x XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

well, i was watching a nature documentary- thing and it showed a Praying Mantis, and i'm semi-afraid of those things, and the 5 seconds later it jumped onto the screen. i swear, i had like a heart attack. -n-
    o.O *shivers* i hate that part....
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 29th November 2012 at 7:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
    There had been a Tornado here recently. Tornados are rarely seen in Canada.
    I haven't had them for a while, but I've had a few dreams about tornadoes that creeped me out. Arizona doesn't get tornadoes a lot either, we only ever hear of funnel clouds at least once a year, but we never had so much as a Level 1 tornado in years, and that tornado was around the border of New Mexico and Arizona, if not up in Flagstaff if I remember correctly. There was no reported damage.

I do remember there was that one time when I was about six-ish where a Level 0 (mainly just a huge funnel cloud) tornado happened where I lived. Our house was barely touched (had some leaks here and there) while every other house in the neighborhood had some damage. Our neighbors' huuuuuge tree had been knocked over, though so for a couple of days it was laying over our fence, so my brothers and I played around it pretending we were in a jungle XD. We loved that tree.

That's awesome.

A bit of an in-joke between my brothers and I, but there was one summer at our old house where for two nights, we went out to kill a bunch of these black cockroaches or whatever that were coming out (my parents said they could bite). Then we found out they could fly, and we stayed inside on nights ever since xD.

Speaking of cockroaches, I remember one (again) summer night where the family's all outside, and Dad's watering the trees. All of a sudden, these cockroaches started crawling out from the ground in droves from the water. It was hilarious, but kinda creepy.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

In real life? I came face-to-face with a spider when I was 5...probably explains my arachnophobia.

On the internet? Encyclopedia Dramatica's "Kittens" page. Imagine all the pics on the "Offended" page, but now they've replaced the background, so no matter how quickly you scroll, you cant get away from it. Not to mention the fact that it locks you on that page for ten seconds. *Shudder* What has been seen...cannot be unseen...
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Probably when I saw my brother have a seizure for the first time. He made this god awful sound that I will never be able to forget...

Omgawd like this wone time i was look for candy and some chik came up to me and ask wat my name

Every time I head to my neighbor's house, I come face to face with a twihard Twilight fan. He's a great guy and everything, but sometimes the stuff he says scare the pants off of me.

Other than that, I've already said my piece. I suppose I could talk about what I've seen on the internet, but once you see enough of the shock and gorn, everything just mixes into a horrifying fuzz of hatred and fecal matter. Otherwise, I guess ED's old page on Adam Savage was horrifying for what it was.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by EliJolesy View Post
    Probably when I saw my brother have a seizure for the first time. He made this god awful sound that I will never be able to forget...
    That's so terrible

I can't really remember.. it was some lady from a horror movie I do remember jumping into my moms arms when I saw her in the movie trailer on T.V though when I was like 8 or 7.

When I broke a guitar string during a show... Not that scary but EXTREMELY embarrassing...

Pokemon games I own:
    PokemonBlue (2 copies)
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Fire Red
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Pearl
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Black 2
    Pokemon Y

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead9838772 View Post
    When I broke a guitar string during a show... Not that scary but EXTREMELY embarrassing...
    Were ye doing a solo thing? If ye had backup guitarists...its not that scary then, nya~

That moment when i saw two old ladies, probably around 60 or 65 years old, walking out of an underwear store for women. Not very nice for when you're the kind of person who creates images in his head with pretty much everything you see in your life. '-.-
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

my grandfathers *** crack

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast