Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

Discounting personal problems, I would say seeing a big spider in front of my house.

When I was a lot younger I took a field trip with a group. I never knew I had fear of heights at this point, but we came up this really tall mountain(probably not the tallest ever, but it was tall for me back then, there was also a walkway up it).

We got up to the top and I just looked down, absolutely terrified to the point they even had to CARRY me back down, it was pretty embarrassing, but yeah. Scariest moment that I can remember, there were some others, but nothing compares to that.

/scaredforlife
    pew pew

The only things that scared me alot, was a picture of a hyperrealistic Sonic the Hedgehog and in a American Dad episode where I saw Francine's face after it gets hurt by acid. But I only looked at it for a part of a second.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

the police photos of a murdered 16 year old girl

some people are so cruel i don't understand them. her face was so...burned and injured. and her eyes...no one deserves to get hurt like this

blackface pics and spiders
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

this isnt so much scary as traumatic, but i once saw a kitten that had been hit by a car writhing in a puddle of its own blood in the school driveway when i was still in highschool. i ran into the school to notify the staff, and ended up going home because i was such a mess (I'm a major cat person).

To make it worse, my grandmother had died a few weeks earlier.

Shiny Banner

Current Hunt: Thundurus ~ White ~ Soft Reset
    Most Recent Shiny: Unown I ~ HeartGold ~ Random Encounter ~ 4130 Encounters

I saw this video on youtube of a dude playing a game called Ghoul's Forest 3. The title questioned if it might be the scariest game ever, so I checked it out.

It made me jump out of my skin on a few occasions. There's a link here if you want to check it out. I recommend watching with the sound on, although the guy playing the game swears a lot. Here's a link of a guy successfully playing, although it's not nearly as scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    Long black hair clogged in our shower drain even though I live with my brothers, whom hair are as short as mine and dyed. The horrible thing is we have seen it for a few times now, and none of the brothers has no ideal why. We are slowly starting to panic and looking into new apartment.
    O_O grudge
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Nicki Minaj is up there, actually.
    lol, then there's a picture of her in the next poster's sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    some people are so cruel i don't understand them. her face was so...burned and injured. and her eyes...no one deserves to get hurt like this
    Sometimes I think I'd like to be a detective, to help put killers down away, but I don't think I could psychologically deal with seeing things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroded Arceus View Post
    this isnt so much scary as traumatic, but i once saw a kitten that had been hit by a car writhing in a puddle of its own blood in the school driveway when i was still in highschool. i ran into the school to notify the staff, and ended up going home because i was such a mess (I'm a major cat person).
    Aw, poor kitty
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Jeff the Killer,
    that picture just scares me
    I create all of the banners I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane12 View Post
    Jeff the Killer,
    god, screw you for making me google this lmao

i never knew it had a title but that is one of the few images that freaks me out every time i see it
    life is
    a game

Jeff the Killer,
    That's ****ing creepy dude, why must you admit to the fact that you are scared of it for our sanity's sake please? That's all I ask...
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

When I was, like, eleven, I saw The Mothman Prophecies on TV and it really, really freaked me out. That same night, my mom decided to put on the only sheets in the house which featured big, glow-in-the-dark butterflies on them. Needless to say, I was freaked out LIKE HELL.

Also, Mason Verger. *shiver* If not for Wikipedia, I wouldn't have ever belived that that was Gary Oldman.
    Shoot Confirmed.

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

i swear gary oldman looks like a completely different person in every movie. i have absolutely 0 clue what he actually looks like (i just picture him as Jim Gordon all the time). verger is creepy as hell, it's a pity that movie wasn't anywhere near as good as silence of the lambs or red dragon
    life is
    a game

A young bird hopping around trying to fly. It hopped into the hole of the sewer grate where it drowned to death. Its mother was standing on the grate calling for its young in distress.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Kain View Post
    Honey Boo Boos mom
    Honey Boo Boo.

Probably the summer my house was invaded by hundreds and hundreds of big, black flies. Ugh.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

A King Scorpion on display at an annual fair near my city. I have a gargantuan fear of scorpions....actually, anything with a stinger(s).
    On a daily basis though....I'd say the giant murder of crows that invade my backyard in the afternoon.
    Last edited by ~CallOfTheIndie~; 4th February 2013 at 7:11 AM.
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

My friends had me sit down and play Slender in a dark room by myself. I had no idea what the game was about at the time and... scariest moment of my life.

GodDamnZilla

Being robbed at gunpoint.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

I was once in a pet store, looking at turtles.
    They started doin' the dirty dirty. 'Twas gross.

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    god, screw you for making me google this lmao
    lol, that same thing happened to me a few months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly.Braviary View Post
    Also, Mason Verger. *shiver* If not for Wikipedia, I wouldn't have ever belived that that was Gary Oldman.
    Who?...wow, that guy does look pretty weird.

What's even weirder is a link I saw in the Google results. Apparently, that character was based on a real person named michael that really did something very similar. A paragraph from the site (graphic):
        Spoiler:
    That's pretty crazy.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

yeah, PCP is hella insane. i am pretty sure the guy that ate the guy's face last year was on PCP. same with another guy that disemboweled his roommate and ate his heart, i think that one was in canada
    life is
    a game

It's bad enough hearing about men marrying younger women, but I've heard stories of old men abused by their young, wicked Russian/Ukrainian/Filipino/whatever wives.

The maze game, I'm surprised that people haven't been killed by suddenly seeing that...
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

the movie E.T I saw it when I was 6 and now I'm still scared!
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

While this is a dream, it was really livid, and this is the closest I ever got to crossing the boundaries between dream and reality:
    I had a dream when I was 13 that the science teacher brought to the school for a demonstration this really big poisonous snake. Said snake got loose, and started biting everyone, even the instructor. Everyone was fainting and dying, and when it finally bit me I woke up immediately. The really scary bit is that where it bit me I had similar puncture holes, and the next day at school the science teacher showed us all a picture of the exact same ****ing snake and how she planned to bring it to school. Scared the **** out of me, and I still can't believe what I experienced.
    BLAH

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast