Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

That new Evil Dead trailer on Youtube is horrifying.

FullMetalAlchemist's Avi

Lots and lots of things that i said them i would get nightmares for a long time :3
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

My dad in a frilly pink dress. Nough said.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

The scariest part of my life that I can remember, back in 2010.

When my grandma and I had finished work, we bought some chicken to enjoy in a Park. On the way to the park, from the freeway, we could see thick black smoke, and decided to take a look. It was just outside of the Seattle city limits, in the White Center neighborhood.

Apartments for low income people were on fire, complete blaze. A week later when I drove nearby, the back end of the charred remains had collapsed. Last time I was nearby, about 2 weeks ago, its just an empty lot.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Zombie apocalypse film trailers are amongst the scariest things for me.

Probably when an old lady passed out at my old church and I thought she was dead.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Not to sound dramatic, but the movie 'Mean Girls' rather scared me sh*tless....

The way they'd act in those sweet pink shirts. T___T;; terrable.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

The massive storm that brewed around Alabama in April 2011. The tornado went over our house and I was freaking out. It took out our power for over a week and literally destroyed the downtown area of our neighbor town.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Don't hug me, I'm scared. I won't even describe it.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

School. I don't think I need to explain.

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    if you're talking about the youtube video i can see why.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Zombie apocalypse film trailers are amongst the scariest things for me.
    This right here.

For me, it was being at the Boston Bombing

Another one was when I was home alone and a tornado was coming towards my house. We have a warning system that calls the house in case of a tornado and it did. When you're fourteen or so and you hear the words, "Take shelter to protect your life" it doesn't go over very well 0_o

Then a couple years later it happened again, except my family was home and the tornado skipped over my house. Tore off parts of the roof, support beams on the front porch, and gosh, that was absolutely terrifying.
    Last edited by Cometstarlight; 20th June 2013 at 9:59 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    That video made my brother depressed for eh rest of the day. It's the worst video I've ever seen on YouTube... o.o

I didn't even understand it 'till I saw the writing...
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

I love horror movies, and watch them regular, and it takes a lot to scare me. The Ring isn't necessarily the scariest movie I have ever seen, but it was the first horror movie I saw, and it scared me a lot.

Also: Do you like scary movies?
    Trainer name: Liam (I'm usually up for casual battles now...)

Friend Codes Pearl: 5113 7483 6924 White: 0562 7412 3100
    "While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!"
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2jdqr5x.jpg[/IMG]

i found out my ex was raped
    "Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning. Lest these titans reak destruction upon which the world they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall rise to quell the fighting, alone it's song will fail. Lest the Earth shall turn to ash. O, chosen one, into thine hands bring together three. there treasures combined tame 'The Beast of the Sea.'"

my cat i raised from a kitten dying under my house
    "Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning. Lest these titans reak destruction upon which the world they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall rise to quell the fighting, alone it's song will fail. Lest the Earth shall turn to ash. O, chosen one, into thine hands bring together three. there treasures combined tame 'The Beast of the Sea.'"

I let my dog out to go to the bathroom and I go to let her in and she wasn't there. I walked up a few houses and saw police lights and I found my dog laying on a house's front lawn in horrible condition. Sadly, we had to put her down.

I saw once... Like seven years ago.... A man.... An old man... Fabbing between two parked cars ;w;. Dang.... Most scariaestthing I've ever seen...
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Quite a few years back, I somehow ended up on that weird part of Youtube and saw a video titled something similar to "epic car and train crashes". What definitely WASN'T "epic" was the clip they showed about halfway through the video of an old lady and a young child getting hit by a train.

Also, more depressing than scary. But awhile back when I used to hang around Facebook, one of those animal rights photos was going around taken of a dog who's lower jaw had been blown off by a couple punks who lit a pack of fireworks in the poor thing's mouth. I understand the importance of getting the word about animal rights out, but pictures like that are just heartbreaking.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Most disturbing thing was seeing the pictures of the Holocaust, pictures of Nazi/Japanese medical experimentation on civilian POW, and pictures of the Rape of Nanking. It was like the SAW movies in real life. WWII was really when humanity was at our worst. It wasn't just that people were killed. It was way people were killed that was also bothersome. While most of the time, I think the United States is way too much like a warhawk, I think our involvement in WWII was completely justified due to the severity of what the Axis powers were doing.

With the exception of the atomic bombs being dropped on Japan. I think dropping it off the coast of Japan would have been just as effective at convincing the Japanese to surrender. The aftermath of the atomic bomb attacks were also disturbing, and I hate my country's government for deciding on doing that. Also, locking the Japanense-Americans in internment camps. Completely unnecessary.

Probably the time when I was a kid and I was running around my grandparents house, and then when I went into their bedroom I saw an image of an skeleton hanging in there-- I ran out scared, and ran back in and it wasn't there anymore. Was pretty freaky lol xD
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Slenderman.
    No, for real. I became aware of it's "existence" about a year ago, maybe just over that. Let's just say last summer to be on the safe side.
    The thing about it is... Okay, long story short. A longtime friend and I, we do creative writing together, yadda yadda yadda, after a session of scripting we're sat about discussing genres, works etc. as is our wont. We're partakers of a certain smoked substance which, after a while, does lead the conversation into slightly more... extended sub-branches. We get talking about the nature of dreams, nightmares specifically. They fascinate my friend as he has never, ever recalled a single dream that he's had. I, however, am more or less opposite of that. I wouldn't say I remember every dream but I do remember most of my dreams for quite some time. I can remember some from way, way back in my childhood, over twenty years ago now.
    So we're talking about these nightmares, what they might mean and what they say about the human conscious and the nature of fear. I was telling him about a re-curring nightmare "theme" of being chased. For as long as I can remember, the worst nightmares that have plagued me have involved me and the people I'm with, within the dream, being stalked by a tall, slender dark figure that I can never, ever see directly but always fills me with dread. It's always seen through a window or in shadow or the distance... It never runs, never seems to hurry, but is always there. You see where this is going. It's a very natural human fear so it's not surprising.
    But... While I'm describing this to him he gets that odd look on his face that means something has gotten him genuinely highly curious. He quizzes me a bit, gets some more details from me... Then he makes me watch this video. Don't watch this if you've never seen Marble Hornets and are easily scared.

http://youtu.be/Bn59FJ4HrmU

Now, I know some people are rather blasé about Slenderman. But, even if you are, imagine for a second the sheer moment of terror when, having just finished explaining to someone your deep-seated and rather traumatic nightmares that have plagued you throughout living memory, that someone then shows you footage of someone taking that nightmare and actually making it real. Well, more real than the nightmare.

EDIT: To add some perspective of how damn terrifying I find that, I can't actually watch that video. I've tried to re-watch it but, knowing what happens... I physically can't. I reflexively scroll down the page or click on a different tab. And I'm someone who approaches sharks with the attitude of "I'll punch it with my head!"
    Last edited by DjangoCribbs; 20th July 2013 at 9:42 AM.

My Sister in the Morning -_-

Honey Boo Boo. Nicki Minaj. Perlia.

And any form of CreepyPasta. But I love reading them >.< And my cousin ____ removed loves spooky stories. >.<

And my family seem to have a thing for ghosts. One time, at my Grandma's house, I saw a shadow drift across her cupboard. Another time, I was about to go to sleep, my laptop went on. And that cousin and his brother and sister have all seen ghosts.

Why am I cursed living in a country famous for ghosts? Nah, I love Scotland. The only other place I'd live is NYC :3

My uncle and auntie's house. Their cat attacks me when I try to be nice to it, and they have three snakes. Two Royal Pythons and a Boa Constrictor. I was sh*t scared when I had to stay there last night.

XD I felt bad for them. My mum and her other sister, along with their friends, were having a party at my house, and me, my two little sisters, their own two girls, my big cousin and my cousin who's a few months younger then me stayed their XD

But their dogs are freaking adorable and kind. I love canines

One time when I was going to maccas my mum was in the right hand lane (turning lane) to do a U-Turn when all of a sudden we heard a BANG!, a drunk man go hit by a car and went flying across the road, stumbling to his feet a few time, eventually coming to rest on the nature strip, My mum went into shock because she saw the impact, I only saw the aftermath but it still scares me to this day

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    One time when I was going to maccas my mum was in the right hand lane (turning lane) to do a U-Turn when all of a sudden we heard a BANG!, a drunk man go hit by a car and went flying across the road, stumbling to his feet a few time, eventually coming to rest on the nature strip, My mum went into shock because she saw the impact, I only saw the aftermath but it still scares me to this day
    Similar note, I saw my first corpse around age five or six and it was an RTA. Didn't see the actual crash, just drove past this motorcyclist's body. About thirty seconds later, we drove past his head. It remains as one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. Awesome might sound like an odd word to describe it, but not if you really consider what the word awesome actually means. And it might be all kinds of gory but a human head split open on concrete... Certainly fascinating.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast