Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

The guy didn't die though, he was out of hospital the next day... with no injuries

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

That's hobo strength for you. It's all the special brew.

I've been exposed to a crime scene before that was pretty bloody. Some people are terrified of blood.

"I love it... That face!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
    I've been exposed to a crime scene before that was pretty bloody. Some people are terrified of blood.
    It can be all over the place, too. Not the blood I mean. Not literally. Although that can happen too.
    As in, I've known people who are terrified of blood. Then there's been people who've been terrified of other people's blood but have been fine with their own. And then people fine with other people's but go to pieces when it's their own.

Well, I had a Jeep lose a tire, and go spinning on the road, right in front of me.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I've been to and seen Colac, VIC, Australia

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoCribbs View Post
    It can be all over the place, too. Not the blood I mean. Not literally. Although that can happen too.
    As in, I've known people who are terrified of blood. Then there's been people who've been terrified of other people's blood but have been fine with their own. And then people fine with other people's but go to pieces when it's their own.
    I can understand stand that. What about you? I like blood. Are you afraid?

"I love it... That face!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
    I can understand stand that. What about you? I like blood. Are you afraid?
    Afraid? No. If the claret is pouring out of someone I care for then obviously that can create a very anxious moment. But to fear the human juice that we all contain that helps makes us go doesn't make much sense to me. Besides, the vivid colours are so pretty...

The hacked egg someone gave me named Mew. Really, I looked at the egg and it is nicknamed MEW.
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

The Bottom of the Well/Shadow Temple from OoT.
    When I first played through them I had to mute the volume because it freaked me out, also the countless ReDeads didn't help either.

Probably, the most scariest thing that I have ever seen is... Smile dog. Seriously, that things scares me...

The most scariest thing that I have seen in this forum, is well... how can I say this...

Kutie Pie's Signature... It looks like Mew and Mewtwo have a... thing for each other... Brr...(Sorry Kutie Pie ;^_^)

One Author, One Creator and Two boys. Set in Johto. Where everything is not what it seems. For they must flee from the group called the Grammar Police. And saved the World from an unknown threat.

Credits to ~BrightStarVictory~ of Subspace Generate Graphics!

So Bad It's Good and, So Bad It's Good 2: War of the Turkey

Oneshot(s)! It's-IT'S. It's.....Something. Caution: May shatter your sanity. Read, if you dare.....

My Author's Profile

I went in front of a mirror, and... oh man, that was horrible..

Joke aside, I can't remember something that scared me to death, to be honest... I... never felt like most of you guys did when I read of your stories... I always liked blood so everything bloody related can't be something terrifying...
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    I've been to and seen Colac, VIC, Australia
    What's scary about that?

While my mom and I were coming back from the grocery store, a Jeep, about seven cars in front of us, hit a motorcyclist. The sound it made was nothing I've ever heard, just extremely loud. I remember seeing the motorcycle pieces scattered everywhere, the Jeep having a huge dent near the front bumper, cyclist's body on the road and the woman who was driving the Jeep bawling. My mom took me home (I was around nine-ten)while she went back to the crime scene to tell me that the motorcyclist was dead..
    Latest Shiny (8/6/14)
    Obtained via: MM Egg 76
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

I get scared really easily but the scariest things I have ever seen would be Jeff the Killer, a car crash that I saw as I was walking to the bus stop and a large dead rat whose eyes were open that I walked past when I was 10.

a site where it had jeff the killers face flashing between color and black and white.i shouldnt've have followed that link on showdown...
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by worldwaker View Post
    a site where it had jeff the killers face flashing between color and black and white.i shouldnt've have followed that link on showdown...
    Funny actually. Like a year ago that happened to me on PO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    The scariest thing I have ever seen in my life was Paranormal Activity because it was so unatural and so realistic, I was paranoid for 2 days because of that movie and I found it hard to sleep. So people tell me the scariest thing you have ever seen!
    ye any paranomal activity scares the shi.....shoot out of me.

Myriad film/game jumpscares have gotten the better of me, but the one thing that probably chilled me the most was Anders Breivik's Norway massacre. At the time I fell into the exact age range of the victims and the nature of the killings (and so many of them) cut to the quick.

My grandmother naked...
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Giygas. Combined with his theme (Which isn't so much a theme as it is torture to the ears) is really terrifying.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

When I was six our so playing my first pokemon game and I thought that the cloneing glich on pokemon Emarld was a cheat.
    So I thought I whould get a bad egg. Pretty tame now that I think about it.
    Last edited by Pokemon trainer Black; 26th September 2013 at 3:40 AM.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

The aftermath of the Joplin tornado. Seeing bodies and buildings completely destroyed was hard. Lost multiple friends in that event.. I pray none of you guys have to experience that.

You all have been through a lot, it seems. *hugs for all.*
    "Never mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for agreement, or my kindness for weakness."

The scariest moment in my life was the car accident I was in last year. I had turned left, and a lady had T-boned me hard from my right with a huge SUV, pushing my car into perpendicular traffic wherein I was hit again, head on, by a second car. The moment right before I got hit the first time, when I saw the SUV coming towards me and knew I couldn't escape being hit by it - that was the most surreal, most defeated moment of my life. It was in slow motion; I just shut my eyes, held on tight to my steering wheel, and honestly conceded that my life was probably over and that If I did survive I would probably be paralyzed or brain damaged. It was very odd.. it was a feeling of total surrender. Luckily I emerged alive and not terribly injured. I broke some rib cartilage, slightly injured my knee/elbow, got glass shards stuck in my skin everywhere, and had abrasions from the seatbelt and airbag, but at least I was alive, could walk, and was still myself.
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast