Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

When my friends pranked me into saying Bloody Mary 3 times while looking in a mirror. I did it but one of them was hiding in the shower with the curtain blocking my sight of them in the mirror, he came out from behind screaming so loud and made my heart pound like crazy in horror.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    When my friends pranked me into saying Bloody Mary 3 times while looking in a mirror. I did it but one of them was hiding in the shower with the curtain blocking my sight of them in the mirror, he came out from behind screaming so loud and made my heart pound like crazy in horror.
    wow, dirtbags XD
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

Idk if this is appropriate, but the scariest things I saw at this certain point in my life was the privates parts of the opposite sex when we were both 8. Needless to say I refused to go back to her house for months after under the belief that it would eat me

Everything came from the water and the earth. Time for a new adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicoconut View Post
    Idk if this is appropriate, but the scariest things I saw at this certain point in my life was the privates parts of the opposite sex when we were both 8. Needless to say I refused to go back to her house for months after under the belief that it would eat me
    LOL!!!
    LOLOLOLOL OH MY GOD that cracked me up. XDD
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

The scariest thing i've seen is a man whos eyes nose toung and mouth had to be surgicly removed don't care that it was a real peoblem cause i had nightmares on that that still affect me to this day. Just barely now though.
    Hello. My name is Flexs, short for Flexable. I am like a box of chocolate. loveable by all but you never know what your gonna expect. This is because I like to be random. In any case, expect me to be your friendly neighborhood geek.

1%u0025253D.jpeg
    This is the scariest thing I ever seen
    Last edited by Yoshino; 17th November 2013 at 11:13 AM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314