Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Cockroaches

;-;
    Yes, the insect that will live through even nuclear waste!

Only bug that bothers me are cicadas.

Cockroaches

;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post

I get creeped out by flies, moths, and butterflies. Is that weird?

I love the sound the cicadas do. It reminds me of some anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I get creeped out by flies, moths, and butterflies. Is that weird?
    Not really. I am not a fan of flies either.
    Butterflies and moths... I think they are cute, as long as they are not close to me :<

Funny because I like Bug Pokémon, but I can't stand most of them irl.

When do cicadas come out again? As a more fully aged person, hopefully they won't be scary as last time.

Seeing a woman give birth is pretty scary. That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

This just happened today. I had to use the restroom, and I had to go bad. When I rushed in, I wondered why there were only two stalls.
    I realized I was in the boys restroom and thank God I didn't see the guys at the urinals.
    Later, after last period, I had to go again. I went into the right one this time, but the people who saw me recognized me from hours ago.
    :'
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    This just happened today. I had to use the restroom, and I had to go bad. When I rushed in, I wondered why there were only two stalls.
    I realized I was in the boys restroom and thank God I didn't see the guys at the urinals.
    Later, after last period, I had to go again. I went into the right one this time, but the people who saw me recognized me from hours ago.
    :'
    ._____________________________.
    Scariest thing for me is that I fell into a pool, and my shirt got stuck on the latter really tight, and I couldn't keep myself up from the water...

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    ._____________________________.
    I swear, I don't think I can use the restroom at that school ever again.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

I also remember at the age of 5, while I was waiting for the school bus with my grandmother. It was a bit late so my grandmother got out of the car to take a peek at what was on the horizon. While she was out, out of curiosity, I floored it while the car was in reverse, and crashed it into a house. Luckily, nobody was hurt (bar the car).
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I was at a biker rally and seen this sun-beaten, leather skinned, old, saggy, ugly mole ridden lady walking around naked. It was terrible and made tans a turn off for me.
    Pokemon Diamond FC

Hikari
    0132 9441 5231

** looking for a trading partner

This:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIkGS_a97A4

I really wish my friend never gave me that Game Boy Camera.
    Last edited by MetalVictini; 19th October 2012 at 12:42 AM.

Im pretty sure summer time

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    The scariest thing I have ever seen in my life was Paranormal Activity because it was so unatural and so realistic, I was paranoid for 2 days because of that movie and I found it hard to sleep. So people tell me the scariest thing you have ever seen!
    prepare to be 1-upd!!!! Try seeing humancetipede 2 while your friend and his ugly girlfriend are making out behind you... you cant escape the horror!!!!
    OG Post: BearTown:

you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

"...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

Quote Originally Posted by SirIllo View Post
    prepare to be 1-upd!!!! Try seeing humancetipede 2 while your friend and his ugly girlfriend are making out behind you... you cant escape the horror!!!!
    Don't put me into that horrid centipede scenery -_-

Scariest thing ive ever seen related to pokemon is probably seeing missingo when I was a little kid when I was in my room at night.

Scariest thing other than pokemon that I have seen was during soccer practice, I saw two kids playing catch with a baseball, and then the baseball hit one kid's nose and he swallowed his teeth that cracked and he was bleeding alot on his nose and mouth. To this day, I am still terrified of baseballs.
    Old Black 2 Team:

My old Black 2 Team until SOMEONE deleted it.

I have officially claimed quote from cave story.

Saw a picture of Chuck Norris..........was never the same again......

When I was little, probably 4-5 years old, I still remember that very night...when my mom, dad, grandma, Uncle and Aunty accidentally went passed my long Uncle's place to go across to my other Gran's place. They got into a fight with us coz they were DRUNK like hell. Mum told me to stay inside the jeep/car... I didn't wanto.

Then one of the guys went inside the vehicle and tried to hurt my mom >_< and I saw a needle on the floor and hacked it straight on that guy's ass to scare him off. It did work though.

Rest of the evening I don't remember but all of us got bruises and shizz.

The other time was, I was in Junior High and I had enough of this bully hurting me so I fought him. I did manage to punch and kick him to bruise him. Then I fell on the cement and he slashed my face. I had a cut on my right eyelid that day. It stang for like weeks. Glad we sorted out and became friends after that.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    When my friend got stabbed in a fight.....
    Crap, that's scary ;-; nya~

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Wow, really? That must have been terrifying for both you and your brother. Losing one's control over one's self sounds scary on its own, but watching or experiencing it happen, especially someone close to you, must be devastating.
    It is terrifying, and it was devastating. Schizophrenia is not an illness to take lightly. In his state of mind, we were shaken to the core at what could have happened to him when he walked out on us at noon one day and did not come back until 2-3 am later that night when a man at a coffee shop, miles away from home, called us to pick him up. Also, one morning at around 5am he ran out the house without warning. I woke up because I heard my mother screaming his name outside, and she sounded so frightened - and I was as well. Luckily my oldest brother was a fast runner as he was able to catch up to him and talk him into coming back home. There was lots of crying involved during those 2 months. I'm just glad everything's normal now. (:

I love the sound the cicadas do. It reminds me of some anime.
    Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking of?

All the things people post on this thread...I am sorry for you all for suffering like that. I feel very lucky now...

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Just last month my sister and I were walking to the lake while camping, when a coyote jumps at us and growls. It scared my sister more than it scared me, because I could hear her heart beating. The coyote was only about three feet in front of us. It ran away after it jumped at us, so I think we frightened it, but it still scared us.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Watching Women in Black. And since we're watching Insidous in English, another thing to be scared of. I screamed watching Women in Black and covering my eyes xD. I don't do well with scary movies...
    No.

The time 911 called me while a policeman went inside our house stating someone from our house has 'called' them. The women operator on the phone and the police literally interrogated me. To have 911 call you is like to have encounter red.
    Old Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Classified View Post
    The time 911 called me while a policeman went inside our house stating someone from our house has 'called' them. The women operator on the phone and the police literally interrogated me. To have 911 call you is like to have encounter red.
    i accidentally called 911 once (my dads cell phone # starts with 912)
    as soon as i realised i hit the wrong number i hung up...they call back and say that SIX sqad cars were on their way...i almost crapped myself.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i accidentally called 911 once (my dads cell phone # starts with 912)
    as soon as i realised i hit the wrong number i hung up...they call back and say that SIX sqad cars were on their way...i almost crapped myself.
    Me too except that it was TWO Squad Cars. They literally interrogated me to make sure that I was fine and they inspected alot of things in my house. :C
    Old Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    Watching the heart monitor of a patient who was dying during my apprenticeship on cardiology. I didn't see her die in front of me, but saw her die on the monitor.
    It was basically, an extremely irregular beat, it didn't even look like a heartbeat but more like the heart was spasming. And a pulse over 250. Then the pulse dropped from 250 to 30. Then there was a straight line with some peaks now and then when the heart tried to do its work but just couldn't and then just a flat line without pulse.

So yeah, it was quite scary. All the alarm bells going off and one of the doctors, his assistant and a bunch of nurses rushing in the room didn't really help.
    That would have been terrifying.
    What I find scary, isn't much, but the one thing that did shake me up is when I was at work, massaging an older madam. Her body felt like nothing but adipose and connective tissue. It was so unnerving to think that I'll feel like that one day, I'll get old and weak and frail, and unable to do things myself.

I'm more afraid of getting old then I am of dying.

As well as, not so much what you see, but do you know when you're going up the stairs in the dark, and you think there's one more step, but there's not, and your foot feels for the ground, andnothing is there? For that half a second, you feel the weirdest twinge of fear and uncertainty. I quite like it.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast