Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

Another "scary" moment, though it wasn't actually "scary" per se - hearing that my best friend had died in an accident while I was on holiday. That was... quite a big shock for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Another "scary" moment, though it wasn't actually "scary" per se - hearing that my best friend had died in an accident while I was on holiday. That was... quite a big shock for me.
    Aww that's so sad to hear : (

Just this afternoon, I heard from my mom that my dad had been in a motorcycle accident.
    He's okay, but the initial shock of hearing those words is terrifying.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

I was walking to school yonks ago when I was a kid, and just as I was crossing the road, I looked into the car that had stopped and the guy driving was having a heart attack. o.o Worst place too. My friend and I were terrified, it was a really quiet road too so no-one else was around, but we called the ambulance. I cried after I'd called them because I had no idea what to do. ;_; I don't even know if he was okay after, but I hope so. D: I could handle it now probably, but I was pretty young when it happened.

Pokemon X: (Tam) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

Scariest thing I have seen?... Well.. actually Chucky.. from Childs' Play. Yeah sure to a few of you he is not scary at all, but I have an immense fear of dolls.. >.> I hate them.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I've seen it. Surprisingly it's right under y'alls noses, without even realizing it.

I can't think of another right now, but this is the first one that comes to mind.

My sister and my two friends, and I went out on a trail one day and we found this awesome place to play/hangout (this was within or around 5 years ago) We always went when my older sister could go b/c we just felt safer even though we were all around the same age. It was a creek/stream area with little places to hide and it was beautiful. Well, one day, my sister wasn't there and my friend convinced me to go with her and her younger sister. We went out there and then all of a sudden this truck pulled up. Construction was working in a relative area but they would never come close enough to see even though we knew they were working on houses and what not. This black/blue truck unloaded a woman and two men, like big burely sketchy looking men. We freaked out and got down as low as we could behind this enclave and my heart has never beated so loud. Like all I could think about was these people finding us and it scared me to death.
    They went into what I recall to be some sort of outhouse thing (I guess there were some electrical wiring things in there or something) but I was literally holding my breath. They might've known we were there, I don't know, but if they did, I'm glad they didn't say anything.
    After they left we ran like heck back to our neighborhood. Needless to say, it's not the scariest story, but yeah, we never went back into the woods without being a complete group again 0_0
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

my boyfriend's 12" dick

Scariest Movie: The Grudge- not sure way, but this one really freaked me out.
    Scariest Picture: Jeff the Killer
    Scariest thing in my actual life: my dad driving down the highway like a maniac (with my brother and I in the car), either drunk or on drugs or just ridiculously tired. I was too young to drive, so we just had to deal with it- I was afraid we'd end up crashing. We ended up being ok- although the car ended up in a ditch in the end we weren't going very fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    This:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIkGS_a97A4

I really wish my friend never gave me that Game Boy Camera.
    Crap...(looks)...yeah, that's pretty odd
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

The saddest thing I have seen in my life is the death of my best friend of 10 years died of Lounge Cancer and seeing my youngest cat Gia dead under my mom's bed.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

SLENDERMAN!!!! God he is so scary yet I strangely think he is awesome at the same time. People make out that the grudge was scary but I don't think it is. But saw is so scary I'm terrified to see a puppet or hear the name billy again. Scariest picture would be the exorcist. Just........ No.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

[QUOTE=Moonlight Absol;15247083]Watching the walkthrough of Ao Oni. We shall never speak of this again

That has pewdiepie written all over it.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    That has pewdiepie written all over it.
    "Pewdiepie"? What on earth are you talking about? That walkthrough terrified me for many nights...

EDIT; I see what you did there.
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 20th October 2012 at 7:53 PM.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

When my sister almost accidentally killed/seriously harmed herself by riding an ATV off a brick-wall thing that seperated our driveway and front yard because she wasn't paying attention. Luckily she jumped in the nick of time and wasn't hurt but it seriously freaked out me/my Mom/my Dad, I was horrified and couldn't even look. She was like 7/8 and I was like 10.

In one of my dreams (I dunno if dreams count or not, buuuutt...) I got off the school bus and there was a blue van waiting, and this boy and older guy were trying to push me into saying something about burying me alive. Other scary dreams usually involved me being chased by something.

One recently that happened was when my Dad punched a hole through my door. He was yelling at my Mom so I slammed the door in his face as he was walking out trying to follow her then ran into my own room and locked the door. He tried to knock it down then he rippped a big hole in it and practically threatened me. He's a ****.

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Well the most scared I've ever been was when we were driving on the interstate and a car switched lanes without looking and clipped the front of a bus and crashed into the center dividing wall causing the bus, which we were directly behind, to have to swerve and slam on it's brakes. I thought for sure it was going to go out of control and crash too and we were going to be in a massive pile up, but luckily the driver was able to maintain control and safely come to a stop in the emergency lane. We were able to keep driving on without stopping or getting involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    This:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIkGS_a97A4

I really wish my friend never gave me that Game Boy Camera.
    WHAT THE HELL IS THAT O_____o

Real life experience....that time my mom tilm me she feared sh e might have a tumor completely shattered my life. Even though I knew it was just a suspicion I cried all day until shw was back from the doctor and told us she was fine, it was just a mold. I've never been relieved that much in my life.
    But seriously, now that I experienced what it's like to fear for a loved one's life, I'll never be the same again. That small yet terrifying experience changed something inside me forever.

Visual experience....yeah I know I already mentioned it somewhere in the forums...a certain vid about the hiroshima bomb... I know it's just a bunch of animated characters melting, but it really terrified me. It even had a creepy-as-hell thumbnail with an eyeless kid that made me jump on my chair every time the damn vid appared in my suggestions (stupid youtube update...). I was so tired of it after a while that I forced myself to go back on the vid and "dislike" it in order to stop it from showing up on my channel.

If anyone's curious, the exact name is "barefoot gen, Hiroshima destroyed". Not looking for it myself 'cause it took me a while to recover from it ^^"
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 1st November 2012 at 7:32 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

My boyfriends brother shot himself in the head, and because no one in the family had $4000 to pay someone to clean his brain off the room, we had to do it.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Hey guys! Do you know yesterday at night I was outside at party and looked up in the sky. There where strange multi coloured patterns, they where diffenetly not fireworks. After that there was a huge purple flash and it was gone. I was frightened of that because I thought it was a UFO but I wasn't sure, I kept thinking of it until I had a dream a UFO was floating above my house. That was pretty freaky.

Created by Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    Hey guys! Do you know yesterday at night I was outside at party and looked up in the sky. There where strange multi coloured patterns, they where diffenetly not fireworks. After that there was a huge purple flash and it was gone. I was frightened of that because I thought it was a UFO but I wasn't sure, I kept thinking of it until I had a dream a UFO was floating above my house. That was pretty freaky.
    HAARP rings maybe?

Scariest thing? Watching my less-than-one-year old kitten die right in front of me and my mother and being helpless to do anything about it.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

satans true head in a "dream"..
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    satans true head in a "dream"..
    >o> what...what was it like?

Spoiler:- Credits:

That's hard to tell.. But I have a huge arachnophobia. So huge spiders..

Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    Scariest thing? Watching my less-than-one-year old kitten die right in front of me and my mother and being helpless to do anything about it.
    =O How did it die? Poor kitty...

On my way to Angel fire, new Mexico to snow board abs ski. It was about in the pan handle of Texas when we was on a highway, ice almost everywhere, and a tuck on the other rode across the mediun hit a patch of ice, and flipped. Like over the nose and flipped 3 more times. It landed upside down, we went over, and they were heading to LA, turns out they were from the same town I am from. I didn't know who it was though. The woman was freaking out, about her two kids, about 17 and 19, whos nose was bleeding. We ended up giving our blankets, jackets, and I think a couple pillows to them. Down the road behind us a car spun out into the median. He was fine. We waited till cops showed up. We counted about 118 cars that were in the median all the way to Angel Fire. Oh we also saw a semi in the middle... With the trick driver dead. We had to wait, so my uncle ran up to find out what was wrong.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast