Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Name: Alice
    I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months (unless I'm eliminated earlier on)

Probably too late now, but oh well.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Name: Ian
    I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months (unless I'm eliminated earlier on)
    I'm too lazy to be original
    Full application received.

Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    Name: David

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Name: Gingersnap (snap is prounounced sn-yap)

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Name: Selena
    I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12, and will be active for at least three months. (Unless I'm eliminated earlier on.)

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Name: Lulu
    I would like to be a contestanton Pokemon Universe 12, and will be active for at least three months (Unless I am eliminated earlier on.)

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Name: Ilia

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Name: Toran Petto
    I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months!! (unless I'm eliminated earlier on)

Quote Originally Posted by Bekidding View Post
    Name: Ignacious Hidaruma
    I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months!! (unless I'm eliminated earlier on)

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalBlaze View Post
    Name: Nurrin Bouldeneu

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    Name: Acapella Bellamia

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Name: Roget St. Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    Name: Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    Name: Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    Name: Will

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    Name: Petra
    Full application not received.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SilverLugia~ View Post
    Name: Alice

Probably too late now, but oh well.

Still accepting many more signups!

Jordie's application has been received.

Name: Kevin

Name: Kevin

Signups end in four hours. Get your applications in guys!

Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Hello everyone, and this is Shaymin. It's been a while since I've last seen you all. Welcome to the twelfth season of Pokemon Universe, we're heading into our third year running and we're very excited as this season has a lot in store for you. This season, everything is bigger. Challenges, eliminations, and even the prizes, everything is bigger and better. We've had six winners in the past, who will be the seventh? Friendships have been formed, and some have fallen apart. Drama, twists and turns, you don't want to miss out on the opportunity to become this season's next winner of Pokemon Universe.

In the past twelve seasons, the road to becoming the winner was taken alone, as a couple, and even in whole families. This year, you will all be playing in individuals: but one thing is different - you're all holding a secret. But not only that, a new system will be put into play. Everything you thought you knew about Pokemon Universe, is gone. It's a whole new season of Pokemon Universe.

Every week, you'll be given a house challenge. This is where you'll have to work together with the other fellow contestants and if you manage to pass this, the Universe house will receive a reward - but only if the criteria is met. There will then be a 'Major Challenge' where all of you will be competing for yourself, and only yourself. The contestant who comes out victorious will receive a huge advantage for themselves. Like in past seasons, the Uni Challenge returns where contestants have the choice on whether they wish to participate or not, taking a gamble for Immunity. The winner of the Uni Challenge will also receive the privilege of walking the Universe Plank (formally known as the Dialga Plank) and the decision they make on the plank could change the dynamics of the game and competition, completely. Every week will be different, and so wil the challenges. Don't expect this week to run the way you expect it to be.

This season, there are 22 of you in the competition. However, you won't be the only people that will have an impact on your journey. Including myself, there will be guest judges judging, eliminated contestants having a decision on everyone's continued journey and for the first time in Universe history, the public will be able to make decisions. But how this all plays out, has yet to be seen. And for the first time ever, the prize isn't in Pokemon - form, as this year the prize will be from the human world. But what this prize is will be revealed at a later stage in the competition.

So contestants, welcome to the Universe house!

Kevin (Hundreds)
    Will (The Meddler)
    Luke (Charizard31)
    Roger St. Valentine (Armando Payne)
    Ignacious (Bekidding)
    Nurrin (InfernalBlaze)
    David (digipoke1)
    Ian (mariobrosvswariobros)
    Jedah (DarkRecon)
    Mercury (CandleReaper)
    Travis (Billy Mays)

Adelaide (Paradoxe)
    Alice (~SilverLugia~)
    Petra (Jordie)
    Ella (GalladeofSpades)
    Ilia (*JeanGrey*)
    Toran (Mug)
    Lulu (Norns)
    Selena (Mon1010)
    Gingersnap (TutorX)
    Kirakira (Raiden193)
    Clover (dinosaurus)

But of course, this week, don't forget you are not allowed to use your icon (e.g ) or directly state your Pokemon name (e.g Hi I'm Wormow and I'm a Shaymin). In challenges, you're allowed to use your Pokemon (such as in a writing challenge you may say 'I use vines that tangle from my back to swing etc etc) but you aren't allowed to ever say your Pokemon identity or you will be up for elimination. So without further ado, let's start our first 'House Challenge'!

The first challenge will be a quiz and if all the contestant's total reaches an average of at least 7, then you will pass the challenge. If not, you will fail and not receive the prize. The prize will be the reveal of the winner's grand prize.

1 - Who were the past winners and in what season did they win?
    2 - Other than Wormow, who else has hosted Pokemon Universe?
    3 - How many users posted in this thread?
    4 - How many users signed up for the series?
    5 - If one contestant was eliminated every week and there was a final four, how many weeks will this game last for?
    6 - How many letters total are all the contestant's names?
    7 - How many contestants were there altogether in seasons 9, 10 and 11?
    8 - Who were the finalists of Pokemon Universe season 11.1?
    9 - How many posts were made in seasons 3, 5 and 8?
    10 - What is your Pokemon icon?

PM me!

Feel free to post now too.
    Last edited by Wormow; 21st October 2012 at 10:12 PM.

^it's Roget not Roger
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I know I'm not in the game *feels dejected*, but I just want to wish everyone good luck this season. I'll be keeping tabs on the thread. ^^

Selena: Well, this is lovely... None of you can see my beautiful face. But it's just as well, you're probably a bunch of pigs compared to me. B)
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Ella: Oh, we can talk now? Hi everyone!

... Uh, I-i m-mean... *grabs book and starts reading it with pauses* 'Sup brothas. I'm Acapella, but you dawgs can call me Ella or E-dog. Ya dig?

Ella: Oh, we can talk now? Hi everyone!

... Uh, I-i m-mean... *grabs book and starts reading it with pauses* 'Sup brothas. I'm Acapella, but you dawgs can call me Ella or E-dog. Ya dig?
    (OOC: How exactly can you read in the dark? xD I assume it's dark.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st October 2012 at 7:52 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Mercury: Well, I hope this isn't bad as what happened to me, but I'm sure it'll be fun! Like they say, you can only look foward, right?

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

(Once again, Kirakira is abbreviated as K.K.)

K.K. - Aaaah, people!

*walks up to people*

My name ith K.K.! Ith very nithe to meet you all!

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    (OOC: How exactly can you read in the dark? xD I assume it's dark.)
    (OOC: ... Fenomenal eyesight that has a very short range that only works with books? *shot*)

Ella: Um... *flips pages and reads pausedly. again* Honey, wanna be my sugar muffin? (OOC:Translation: Hi K.K.! wanna be friends?)

Travis: Hey, I'm Travis. We may not know eachother, but let me tell you one thing: I am NOT someone you want to &%$# with. Got it? Good. So stay out of my way then.

(OoC: Just a heads up, Travis curses a lot.)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

K.K. - *turns around* Ith nithe to meet you, Mithter Travith! I'm K.K.!

*turns back to Ella*

Thugar...... muffin? *sounds that out a couple of more times* Uuuuuu...

Jedah: Oh don't worry, I never planned on it, *produces a rose* just like a rose never planned on having thorns. *pricks himself* Ouch!

(OOC: Yeah, Jedah will sometimes use very sophisticated and superfluous language.)
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Mercury:

Ah! Okay Travis I won't *Whispers to self* At least it's not as bad into falling into a vat of Chemicals *Returns to normaly voice. That's a pretty rose mister, to bad I can't hild it well...

Credit to EG for Banner.

K.K. - !!

*turns to Jedah*

A funny perthin!

Roget: My God I'm surrounded by sluts and negroes. When the hell did we let them take charge, eh? I mean it doesn't count as sexism or racism, if they ain't human, cause they ain't yanno, they ain't humans, they ain't what they call pokeymans, they ain't nothing and it ain't a hate crime if it's nothin' but a mercy killin' an' even then, well they don't even deserve it.

OOC: Yeah this isn't me, thank god.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

K.K. - *gasp* Ahahaha, thereth more funny people! XD

Mercury:

E-excuse me mister, it's not there fault... People or Pokemon shouldn't be judged just because something happened to them, I can sympathise with them... Well, I hope we have fun here! *In head* Oh Arceus help me....

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ella: *gasps* How dare any of you spout all that profanity on National TV! You must've been raised by-

Um... I-I... I mean... Um... *reads books and reads pausedly* Yeah brothas, let's burn the joint and smoke grass.

Ella: *gasps* How dare any of you spout all that profanity on National TV! You must've been raised by-

Um... I-I... I mean... Um... *reads books and reads pausedly* Yeah brothas, let's burn the joint and smoke grass.
    Selena: Oh for Cresselia's sake, speak like a lady. Ladies don't use such crude language...

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast